Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remington, I went to the party with Maryanne and Jennifer last Friday night. Do you remember I told you about it?" She waited for me to respond.

"Of course. I was glad you could go out and have some fun since I was gone. You had just spent three days in bed and I knew you needed time for yourself. I don't particularly like your choice of friends but I know you care for them."

"My friends weren't the problem. I danced with Greg Packard all evening and we were drinking wine and I got pretty tipsy. Maryanne and Jennifer had already left with some guys and I was ready to come home so I asked Greg to take me." She paused to see how I was taking it so far. I was not worried yet and I encouraged her to continue.

"Greg took me home, but it was to his home and not here. He made some coffee and I had some, thinking it would sober me up so that I could call Jimmy to come get me. Unfortunately, I didn't realize it at the time but Greg had spiked the coffee with something and I had two cups. By then I was completely out of it." Again she paused to see if I had begun to understand where this was going. I had but I remained calm and told her to continue.

"Greg took me in to lie down since I complained of being dizzy and he removed my shoes. My feet hurt from all the dancing so I didn't really mind that. The next thing I knew, he had my dress off and he put his mouth on me and was fingering me. I responded and he made me cum. As I was trying to recover, he moved up on top of me and he fucked me. I was still drunk enough that I didn't resist and I came again." She now saw the look on my face and stopped talking. She stood up from her chair and backed away from me as far as she could.

"Please Rem, you have to listen to me. It wasn't my fault. He took advantage of me and he put something in the coffee. You have to believe me." She was hunched in a corner, her hands out in front of her, pleading with me.

"I can't hear any more of this. Just stop talking right now. I don't want to see you or talk to you now. Please go away. I don't care where you go, just go away."

I couldn't have her near me. If she was near me I would do something stupid to her and I didn't want to do that. I just wanted her to go away.

I turned to look back at her as I started out the door. "No, wait, you can stay here tonight. I'll go to the club and stay there tonight. I'll make arrangements to have an apartment made ready for you tomorrow and you can move in there immediately. Good night!"

I left the room and stumbled to the foyer to get my coat. I called Jimmy to come get me and take me to the club. That's all he needed to know to take care of things. Jimmy was smarter than he looked in matters like this. Practical, that's what he was.

As I waited by the door for Jimmy's call, Patricia came out of the den crying and saw me standing there. She started toward me, calling my name but I held out my hand in entreaty to stop her. I was afraid for her: afraid of my anger and my temper. She had to stay away. Just then, Jimmy rang and I stumbled into the elevator, jamming my finger on the door-close button. That was the last time I saw or spoke to Patricia. That brings us to now, this night, two months later.

Honey came out of the dressing room dressed to kill in a short, tight black dress with a low front that displayed her prominent breasts and her magnificent cleavage. She always dressed this way for me when we went out. It was to make every other guy jealous of me. She twirled around, showing me her dress.

She looked at me with a disgusted face and said, "You were thinking of her again, weren't you?" Honey always knew what I was thinking, sometimes even before I did.

"I don't know why you don't call her and talk to her. This is killing you."

She moved to the hall and took her wrap from the rack there. It was a fur that I had bought her some time ago and she always wore it with me.

"If you aren't going to call, come take me to dinner."

She picked up the phone and called Jimmy. Jimmy would do almost anything for Honey and she knew it. She treated him like a brother and he loved it and her: almost as much as he loved Patricia.

We left for dinner and I took her to a private club that I belonged to where I could show her off. She loved being the center of attention and I always humored her. She talked with several of the gentlemen there and she was happy being who she was. I was content just watching her.

When she came back to the table, I had already ordered for us. We shared a bottle of wine and she settled back with one foot rubbing my leg under the table.

"You have to call her, you know. What she did is not the problem: you are. You know that, so what's your problem?"

"She cheated on me. Did you forget that? Is that not a problem?"

"What are you doing right this minute? Aren't you cheating on her? What we did this afternoon, that's not cheating? Who are you kidding?"

"This is different. She is the one that cheated on me while I was away and not here to stop her. That's what she did."

"That's crap. The way I heard it from you, Greg almost raped her and he did it intentionally. He planned it and he did it. She was too far gone to stop him and he knew it. That's rape in my book. What you and I are doing is called an affair: planned all the way. If he did to me what he did to her, I would have him castrated. You know that's true."

"I don't see it that way. I'm still angry and I can't get it out of my mind."

"What you can't get out of your mind is Greg Packard, that rich, smarmy son of a bitch!"

I looked at her like she had lost her mind. "Smarmy? What the hell kind of word is that?" She had me laughing as usual. She was good for me.

"Never mind. You just need to deal with Greg and then get on with your life."

"I don't know. Maybe." I knew she was right but I wasn't ready to give in just yet.

"You do know. I can't figure out why you have been letting him get away with it. You know in your heart that she wasn't all to blame. She was guilty of stupidity, but that's all. That's why you haven't proceeded with the divorce, isn't it?"

Just then the food came and we had a pleasant dinner of roast pheasant with wild rice and broccoli florets in cheese sauce. It was delicious as usual and I watched Honey put away a huge amount that always amazed me. She never gained weight and always looked great.

I thought about what she said and I admit, it made me do some serious reflection. As we were finishing with coffee and desert, Maryanne walked in with a man I had seen in the club before. She saw me, unfortunately and walked over.

"Well, hello there. I see you're enjoying your freedom while Pat sits at home wondering when you're going to cut her loose." She looked over at Honey and smiled.

Honey returned the smile and said, "Hello, Maryanne, how have you been? I see you are moving down in the world with Arlo as your date." Honey obviously knew Maryanne.

"Moving up or down, I see you are familiar with both my ex husband and my current date. You do get around don't you?"

"I know many men, as do you. They just seem to prefer me. I just think you could do much better than Arlo Pennington." Honey gave her a sweet smile and looked away, dismissing her.

Maryanne turned back to me. "Well Remmy, I think I'll talk to Pat when I get back and let her know what the rules of this separation are. I don't think she will have to pay for an escort, which apparently you do. That's too bad. I know several men who would give their fortunes for a chance to date Pat and when I tell her it's OK, I'll be more than glad to help her." She smiled at me and moved away to her date and her table.

As she left, I thought of what she had said. She was right. I knew several of my friends that would ask Patricia out in a minute if they thought that she was available. She was beautiful, sweet, well educated and well respected by all of my friends and those who knew her. That was why I had married her, all of those qualities wrapped up in one perfect person.

I also knew that Honey was correct. I was furious at Greg Packard, that son of a bitch. He had the reputation of a home wrecker and he went after married women exclusively. I knew that he had seduced Patricia just as surely as I knew that she was heartbroken over it. I knew all of that and yet, here I sat with Honey.

Honey was just watching me as this went through my mind. She knew what I was thinking and she waited patiently for me to come to my senses.

"Well? Has the light dawned yet? Do we understand what we are going to do?" She watched me with a slight curve of her lips.

"Yes, I do. You always knew that I would reach this point eventually, didn't you? And by the way, how do you know Maryanne?"

"Of course. We have known each other for over 3 years. We have been together God knows how many times and I consider you more of a pleasure than a client, although my price is still the same. I normally wouldn't have come to you this time since I knew you were so happily married but the fact that you called told me that you were in real trouble. So I came and I think I made you feel better so that you could get to this point. At least that's what I tell myself. I do like being with you though."

She looked at me fondly before she said, "Oh, and yes. I knew Maryanne's husband, and she had him followed. End of unpleasant story."

I thought again about what Maryanne had said about telling Pat that it was OK for her to find someone else since I had done just that. The thought of her with another man was more than I was willing to accept. I knew from Jimmy and the apartment manager that Pat had not been going out and had no visitors other than the two girls. I was pleased with that but not enough to call her and talk to her. That might have to change immediately if I didn't want to lose her.

I also had to decide what to do about Packard. That SOB was going to pay and pay big. I needed to talk to Jimmy to make some plans. Jimmy knew people who knew people and so on.

"Honey, are you ready to call it a night? I'll take you back to the Penthouse and you can get your things. Jimmy will take you where you want to go. You can consider the evening off as a bonus."

"I'll be fine Remmy, don't you worry about me. I can use the night off anyway. A girl's got to get her beauty sleep you know. Is there anything I can do to help you?" Honey was a pro!

"No thanks. You have already helped me more than you know. I sort of wish that I hadn't called you though. I feel bad now about what we did this afternoon, but I was hurting and I thought I was just getting even."

"You could have called me as a friend and I would have come without charge. You and I have history and you can always call me. I told you I liked being with you and I consider you pleasure, not business, but I have obligations and your money is a big help so I charge, knowing you can afford it."

She was something else. I called Jimmy and we left the club. As I walked past Maryanne's table, I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "I heard what you said and if you try to get Pat to cheat on me again, I'll ruin you. You got it?"

Damn that woman. She smiled sweetly up at me and said. "You do your worst, but you had better call her before I do." She patted my arm and turned back to her date.

I walked out of the club with Honey and got into the car. I told Jimmy to take us home and to wait for Honey while she got her things. Jimmy smiled and nodded. We went back to the Penthouse and I saw Honey out the door. I was alone with some decisions to make.

That night I tossed and turned in bed thinking about what I was going to do. I knew that I was still in love with Pat and I knew that I didn't want a divorce. She hadn't been totally to blame for what happened: stupid and naïve, yes. Greg Packard, however, was another story. He took advantage of another man's wife knowingly and intentionally. He was going to pay and pay big. Until that happened, I wasn't going to be able to go forward.

I did worry about what Maryanne had said. If she told Pat about Honey, Pat would believe that she was free to do the same thing and she would have no trouble getting some guy to take her out. If she thought our marriage was over, she was likely to do something to make herself feel better and to feel sexy again. I remembered our love life and how she would take charge. She was hot, actually hotter than Honey who was a pro and when we made love, she was relentless. I finally dozed and dreamed:

We were in bed together and Pat had on that silk nightie that I bought her on our last trip to Paris. She had nothing on under it and as she rolled on top of me, I slipped my hands under the bottom and gripped her sweet ass. She straddled me and sat up, pulling the nightie over her head and flinging it aside. She put her hands on her breasts and massaged the nipples until they were hard little buttons, sticking straight out, beckoning me. She moved her hands down her wonderful body, over her magnificent hips and down her thighs, directly onto my cock. She took it in both hands and stroked me up and down until I was as hard as a steel rod, watching me with sultry eyes. She then rose up and directed me into the entrance of her cunt, wet and dripping. She lowered herself down, taking my length in one stroke. Her eyes closed and her hands returned to her tits, massaging them as she fucked me.

She was controlling the action and I watched her face as she let the sensation build. I remained still, allowing her to pace herself, knowing that this was the way she brought us to a simultaneous climax. She continued stroking up and down and I finally saw the slight squeezing of her eyes that I recognized and put my hands on her hips. She smiled and began to move faster, breathing hard and groaning softly.

I was now helping her move up and down and she leaned over to allow my mouth access to her nipples. I took one in my mouth and bit down on the nipple, being rewarded with a louder groan as she moved closer and closer to her climax. She was now stroking hard and fast and I helped her by stroking up as she withdrew. She shuddered, put her hands on my shoulders and stopped her motion as she came down, me buried to the full length inside her as she climaxed. I felt her vaginal muscles squeeze me and I came hard with three quick spurts up into her.

Her face was a mixture of bliss and concentration. She finally collapsed onto me, my arms around her and my knees raised to fully enclose her. She loved this position and she loved the aftermath when she felt warm and safe in my embrace.

I awoke, realizing that I had fallen asleep dreaming of Patricia. It was light and I felt better than I had for some time. I knew then what I had to do. I rose, dressed and called Jimmy. He surprised me by sounding rather surly, unlike his normal cheerful self. I asked him to come up to the Penthouse. I needed to talk to him. He said he was on the way. While I waited, I made some plans.

When Jimmy walked in, he looked rather like he sounded: surly and angry at something. I wasn't in the mood so I just told him to sit and listen. I told him that I wanted to get even with Greg Packard. I told him that I wanted to just beat the shit out of him, but because he would have my ass hauled into jail, I didn't want to do that, so I laid out my plan for getting even with Packard. I wanted some of Jimmy's pals to plant some drug evidence on Mr. Packard and to play snitch to the cops to get him arrested and in the papers. While the cops hauled his ass into jail, I was going to break into his apartment and plant some incriminating evidence to make sure when the cops searched, they would find enough that Packard would spend the next ten years in jail. I was sure that Jimmy's contacts could get me the stuff I needed to plant in his apartment, but I didn't want Jimmy involved directly in anything. While I still wanted to beat Packard's brains out, this was more my style and would put him away for a good long time.

Jimmy seemed to be less than enthusiastic about my idea. He just grunted when I asked him if his contacts could get me the stuff I needed and if they could plant enough to get him landed in jail, giving me the time I needed to plant more evidence. He watched me with a hooded look and just listened until I told him that I was done. I reminded him that I didn't want him involved in anything illegal and I told him to let me know when he had the stuff. He left without another word.

I sat there in the apartment and stewed as to what my next move should be. I wondered if I should call Patricia. Should I let her know that we should get together and talk? What would I say to her? Should I take Maryanne seriously and ask Pat not to listen to her? What would I do if she did go out with someone else? I wasn't sure about anything at this point. I finally decided to wait until I had taken care of Mr. Packard. I would know if she went anywhere since Jimmy kept tabs on her.

Jimmy called about 4:00 that afternoon to tell me that he thought he could have everything ready by the next day or the day after at the latest. I mumbled about that, wanting to get things moving right away but remembered what I was requesting. I guess it would take some time to get what I wanted. I told Jimmy that would be OK and asked him if Pat had been going out or anything. He said he would have told me if she did and hung up sounding pissed.

I went to bed that night alone and confused. I dreamed again of Pat and also of Honey and woke the next morning feeling exhausted. This was getting to be a habit and I wanted to do something to end it soon. I hoped Jimmy would call this morning.

It was about 10:30 when Jimmy called. He wanted to come up and talk to me. I agreed and he came up almost immediately. He started right in without giving me a chance to say anything.

"Boss, I've got something to tell you. I waited all this time for you to do something about what happened to Miss Patricia boss, but you never did. You just got mad and took it out on Miss Patricia and she wouldn't talk back to you because she thought it was all her fault. Well, it wasn't and even I knew that. She was tricked by that piece of shit and you just let him go on about his life while you punished Miss Patricia."

"I just watched both of you be miserable and then I watched as you brought Miss Honey back into the Penthouse. I was against that and I told her so but she was concerned about you and how you were doing. I argued with her but I couldn't stop her. She didn't tell you because you wouldn't have liked that from me."

"Well, after all this time, you finally asked me to help you get even with Mr. Shithead. Well, I was finally happy that I could do something about it without you getting mad at me for butting in where I didn't belong. So I did. I didn't do what you asked but I finished something that I started some time ago."

"Mr. Shithead is currently in the hospital. It seems he was beaten bad by some very mad drug dealers, and a few bones got broke. It seems Mr. Shithead ripped them off. Of course, Mr. Shithead didn't know nothing about it but the drug dealers didn't believe him so they let him know that he wasn't welcome in this town anymore. When he gets out of the hospital, in about 3 weeks or so, some interested parties have promised to help him out of town."

"By the way. He was also fired from his job for embezzlement of funds. I know this for a fact from one of his coworkers who found the shortage in his accounts and felt it was his duty to report it to management. It was over $250,000 from what I heard and the company is going to file grand larceny charges on him tomorrow.

Seems Mr. Shithead doesn't know nothing about that either, but my friend had the proof, so Mr. Shithead will go to prison for 5-10 if he doesn't get whacked by someone first. Should be interesting to see who wins. By the way, the 250 grand is missing and nobody knows where it is. Too bad, huh?" Jimmy sat there with a huge grin on his face and watched me struggle with it all.