All Comments on 'Honey, Be A Good Slut, Fuck Him!'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
KingAgamemnonKingAgamemnonalmost 16 years ago
FUUUUUUUUCK

Holy mother of Jesus. I mean, dear God. I don't know if you are still active or get some message when somebody comments, but that fact that is, I've never come so hard. Seriously.

What was it that had to be edited out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sequel

Please write a sequel to this story. I love how slutty the wife was. That was HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

That was amazing! Got me horny as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I had to stop reading

I had to stop reading after only 2 sections. Way over-done. It gets boring pretty quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow that was a pile of shit

It got me so not horny. In fact I've seen car crashes that got me hotter.

Well enjoy your right hand buddie, that's about all the affection you'll ever get without paying by the hour or act for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Uhh uhh AHHH FUUUCK YES!

SO FUCKING GOOD! Got me soo wet and horny, I wish I was her I would fucking pay to be her! I couldnt stop masturbating! Soo good! I wish it was his big fat juicy cock in my mouth! I wish I could fuck guys all day and night! FUCKIN MARRY ME! FUUCK ME SOO HARD! I'm still wet and horny! I NEED TO BE FUCKED NOW! I WANT A BIG FAT JUICY COCK IN MY MOUTH OR A NICE BIG SLIPPERY TOUNGE AGAINST MY THROBBING CLIT!! FUCK ME FUCK ME! I'M SUCH A HORNY SLUT AND I NEED YOU IN MY UNUSED BRIGHT PINK VAGINA! PLEASE FUCKING FUCK ME YOU HORNY MOTHERFUCKER! I WISH I HAD A BIG HOT COCK IN MY VAGINA, DOWN MY THROAT, IN MY MOUTH, A TOUNGE LICKING MY CLITTY! UGHH I WANT IT AND NEED IT SOO FUCKING BAD! I'M DRIPPING WET! PENETRATE MY BRIGHT PINK PUSSY WITH YOUR HOT PENIS!I WILL DEEPTHROAT YOU SOO GOOD! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I NEEDIT IN MY VAGINA AND ASS AND MOUTH AND FUCKING EVERYWHERE RIGHT NOW!! PLAY WITH MY NICE B CUP TITS! I WANT YOU NOW! I'M SOO HOTAND HORNY! I HOPE YOUREAD THIS AND GETHOT AND HORNY AND START TOUCHING YOUR HOT SHAFT! THAT WHAT I'M GOING TO BE THINKING OF ALL NIGHT WHILE I TOUCH MY WET PUSSY!

Loves_music_loves_to_danceLoves_music_loves_to_dancealmost 10 years ago
Really a great read...

Very hot, very exciting, made me cum while I fingered my pussy... Makes me hungry for cock and dammit I'm out of town. Seeing my husband Friday and he will benefit from this turn-on... Kind of wish he liked seeing my lips around another man's cock too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Phew!!

All that fucking wore me out. A little long winded but good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Slut Story

Story started good but then was drawn out and boring by end of page 1. Page 2 was okay. The last two pages were different from the usual and were very good. It was so refreshing to have a cuck/voyeur story where the wife doesn't humiliate the husband. Stacie was actually a true slut who also seemed to be a nymphomaniac. She couldn't get enough sex and enjoyed variety. But what set your story apart from others was that Stacie also enjoyed sex with her husband, wanted to fuck him till he cum, and experienced climax herself on his cock. The husband was living a voyeur's dream - both seeing and at other times being told of her exploits. Plus, his dream wife got him off as often as he wanted. Good story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck doubles as pimp for his whore.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

He brings home a hung stud for his wife

In layman's term the repressed homosexual husband/writer was living vicariously through the wife and the writer is too damned afraid to face the world without a closet to hide in.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a good wife encouraging the community

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
3429 Followers
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...