All Comments on 'Honey Belle Ch. 01'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Fantasy_FanFantasy_Fanover 1 year ago

I made an account just to comment. You write the best seduction scenes I've ever read. I really hope you continue writing stories like this and the other recent ones like it (the tavern / interrogation stories). The pacing and progression create so much exquisite tension, a long slow burn that just keeps mounting until it finally ignites. Your female sexpots are a dead-on blend of playful, coy, and commanding -- the tone is perfect there. And the best thing of all, I think, is that the hypnosis finishes off a seduction scene that is completely convincing even without the magic. Yes, it's non-consent / reluctance, and your caveats about that are well-taken, but it works so well as a fantasy, because it's never exactly clear how much of the victim's surrender is driven by his mind being taken over by someone else, and how much of it is him just willingly yielding to his own desires, now that they've been stoked so intensely that it feels too good not to, and he himself realizes that he would never want it any other way. I'm not even sure that our hero at the end there, punch-drunk with pleasure and lust, would consider himself a "victim" at all. It's so wrong, but it's so hot! More like this please!

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 1 year agoAuthor

Fantasy_Fan: Thank you so much! That's really what I go for. Fey and demons effect the ambiguity of a dream, where you can imagine you're unwilling even though really, it's your own desires doing it to yourself.

And to everyone else, thanks so much for reading! If you liked this story, consider checking out my Patreon for access to early updates, tons of exclusive content, content polls, and more! It really helps me keep writing stories like this regularly. <3

https://www.patreon.com/gigglinggoblin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES