Honey Belle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say it."

"girls rule, boys drool," he slurred, pumping senselessly.

"Oh, good boy!" Sylvia's triumphant smile alone melted almost all remaining will into sticky goo as she leaned in and tore his unbuttoned shirt open, rose up and straddled his hips, ground her honey-dripping cunt against his imprisoned cock. "You're such a good boy for me!" she exclaimed. "Such a good dumb little honeypet~"

He felt his mind ooze away from him, and this time he didn't fight it.

And the next thing he knew, his trousers were down, and she was grinding against his cock with an almost feral grin.

"Mine," she cooed, "mine, mine, mine~"

He tried to speak, perhaps even to object--

"Bouncy brains~"

His vision fell onto her tits as they at last spilled free of her dress. Her pert nipples were visibly leaking with glimmering golden honey.

Bounce, bounce, bounce.

Her wings were buzzing now, and he would have been spellbound by even just their glittery patterns... were he not too lost in the beautiful, jiggling, bouncing boobies to care. He stared and drooled and thrust and grinded and humped against the beautiful girl atop him.

"You're such a good, stupid boy," Sylvia said sweetly. "And do you know what good, stupid boys get to do?"

And in a flowing wave of syrup, Senya remembered. Remember being given these triggers, being trained, being broken.

And he remembered what happened next.

"good boys get to suckle," he whimpered.

And Sylvia's voice was so pleased, so molten with delight, he nearly came the second she took him inside her and he felt her slick, supple walls squeezing around his cock.

"Beg," she cried softly. "Beg, beg, beg me!"

Senya panted and moaned. "please, please, please!" His mind was a melted mess, was dripping syrup... "please, wanna suckle, n-need to suckle--please, oh, please---"

"You'll get addicted," Sylvia warned, but in a musical cadence that told him she knew it didn't matter, just wanted to force him to know what he was giving in to as he gave in to it. "You're gonna addict yourself to my honey, to my tits, to me, my stupid dumb adorable idiot good boy."

"yes-yes-yesss," he babbled, thrusting and bucking and drooling, letting his thoughts dribble right from his parted lips, from his twitching, dribbling cock--

"You want to be addicted, don't you?" she gushed, bouncing her hips. "Ooh, yes you dooooo!"

"yes!" he squealed. "yes, please, please addict me! I-I'm dumb, I'm yours, I'm--pleasepleasedosemeohfuckohffffuck--"

And his words were cut off as Sylvia lifted one breast and popped a nipple right past his panting, drooling lips.

And in blissful, mindless obedience, Senya began to suckle. His lips smacked, hips bucked. As sweet honey flowed onto his tongue, everything around him went...

... soft.

"Mine," Sylvia hissed smugly. "My cute little toy. My dumb little addict. My perfect little honeythrall. All mine. Mine~" She laughed at him. "You're just, like, a bimbo's little honeytoy now, and you looove it~!"

Senya moaned and nodded and sucked and clung, bucking desperately, drinking hungrily. Nothing mattered but Sylvia--perfect, beautiful, adorable Sylvia, the bimbo who had broken him, had trained him, had claimed him.

And he was getting close. Fuck, he'd put this off for so long, and now he had no idea why. He just wanted more. More.

He needed more.

Needed to kneel.

Needed to suck.

Needed to serve.

Needed to thrust.

Needed to obey.

Needed to obey.

Needed to obey.

Needed... to...

"Cum for me," she panted, "cum, cum, cum-cumcumcumcumcumcuuum--"

And Senya came. He mewled and moaned and bucked, and he felt Sylvia cumming, too, felt her juices trickling down his cock, sinking into him, and he sucked and gasped and drooled and nearly choked as honey flowed past and Sylvia squealed with pleasure, she was cumming, he was cumming, he was hers, hers, hers, hers forever--

Senya sank into pleasure beyond measure, bliss beyond hours, ecstasy beyond thought. He lay there beneath her soft, warm, comforting weight as the orgasm subsided, as he went limp and gave in to the cozy, molten afterglow. He smiled stupidly, adoringly up at his flawless, smart, wonderful bimbo goddess, his perfect angelic Sylvia.

He smiled up at her in total brainless happiness as he nursed, docile, obedient, broken, owned. He drank deep of the honey and welcomed the breaking of his brain, welcomed the addiction, welcomed Sylvia's permanent, inescapable control.

Sylvia stroked his hair and cooed wordlessly, hugging his head to her bosom.

They stayed there for a long... moment. Minutes, maybe hours, he couldn't tell. It might as well have been days.

At last, with a languid sigh, Sylvia reached down to his throat...

... and gave his collar's bell a little ring.

The ring was like a cool mountain spring, like a stream flowing down rocks. Senya felt the water flowing through his mind, felt the honey kisses drop away, wash away. Vaguely, he heard Sylvia counting him up, her voice sweet and affectionate but also clear and calming. Her words didn't reach him. He just felt the honey flowing away from his mind, felt all the suggestions being cleaned clear--except for the triggers, which seemed to linger. If anything, those special honey lipstick marks deepened their hold, sinking into his mind beneath the cool current.

But his mind was clearing. His lips left her nipple with a little pop, and he blinked dimly up at her.

He blinked once. Twice.

His cheeks began to burn in shame.

"Oh," Sylvia cooed, "gosh, you're, like, soooo cute. I do think I like you, you know."

She tilted his chin up so her eyes met his. "All the way up, now~"

And she snapped her fingers as she slid from his lap and onto the seat next to him.

Senya stared at her and squirmed. Wakefulness came swiftly, and with it came deep, unbearable embarrassment. If his time at the Ward hadn't accustomed him so thoroughly to this kind of feeling by now, his head would have been in his hands.

"O-Oh," he squeaked.

"Your bell is old magic," she said slyly. "Older than me, I think. As old as the Ward. Looks like it even works on mead addiction, which is good!"

"I-It is?" Senya blurted. He squirmed at how the words sounded. "I mean, just, um, I would think you would... um..."

"Of course!" Sylvia beamed. "Sweetie, I just said I like you." She gave an airy laugh, cupping his cheek. "I bet I could've left the Ward long ago, if I really wanted. I'm really good at, like, enchantments and stuff, you know? But why should I?" Her eyes half-closed like a pleased cat's. "I have attention, toons of fey playmates and playthings, all the supplies I need for my work..." She kissed his cheek and added, a husky purr in his ear, "And an adorable mortal friend who lets me break his brain whenever I want~"

Senya blinked. "Oh. Well, um..." He cleared his throat, suddenly feeling a little abashed. "Well, that's good, then. Sorry I, um, misjudged you."

"Oh, you didn't~" Sylvia pulled back, her voice rising to a happy chirp. "I looove breaking you down, and the idea of, like, enslaving you permanently to my will..." She smirked and held something up.

It was, Senya realized, the thing she'd been working on earlier. He wasn't sure when she'd retrieved it.

It was a little bell of resin, glowing translucent gold in the lamplight.

"Maybe someday, cutie," she cooed, "I'll put this one on you instead~"

Senya's mouth went dry.

"But," she added, "only when you're toootally begging for it. I'm all, like, reformed and stuff, see?"

"R-Right." Senya swallowed. "So..."

"So I wouldn't worry about the new girls. Your bell keeps you safe from the worst stuff they can do to you, and, like, they might be glad to be protected from their Hive hunting them down. Not all Thriae like their Hives, you know." Though still sweet, her smile took on a quality Senya struggled to decipher. "I left mine for a reason.

"But oh my gosh, I've been totally hogging you." She giggled and hopped up, and helped Senya up, too. "You have sooo many other fey who'll wanna toy with you today, I bet!"

"R-Right." Senya squirmed, his eyes flitting down to her breasts before quickly meeting her eyes again. "So... the bell protects me from addiction, then?"

For a long moment, she just smiled at him.

Then she stepped close, and she murmured, "Just because your mind is your own doesn't mean your body won't be ours~"

Senya's heart started to pound.

"Anyways, have a nice day!" She bounced in place with a girlish giggle, the perfect, dumb, silly bimbo once more. "Come back anytime."

"Th-Thank you for having me," Senya squeaked, and made a hasty exit.

Her words followed him out, though, one final triggerphrase, and a dizziness filled his mind, a swirling whirlpool that would soon leave him easy prey for the beembos lurking in wait outside.

"Teehee, having you is aaaalways a treat... silly boy~"

THE END

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lorelei's Note: Thank you so much for reading! I'm so glad my patrons requested this--I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you think, or what you'd like to see next! <3

12