All Comments on 'Honey, Bi the Way...'

by bicpl69

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Just adults...

Just adults that talk openly with each other, and accept and understand the differences. Just one little thing: It's Ok to suck another man's cock, but it's a little weird kissing another guy?

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Lucky bi hubby.

First he needs to get her silly notion it is wrong to fuck another man. With her husband their, and with full approval. Society be damned. Also hubby is hooked on cum. By your description, sounds like your "friend" is bigger hung and thicker than you. Besides sucking, you ever want your ass/pussy fucked and bred by a hung stud? I am willing to bet you do. Please write more about being bi.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Category

Face it, man, you're gay. Put this story where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gay

Gay

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My opinion

I don't think it's "gay" to suck another man's cock or to let him fuck you. "Gay" is above all else, a life style in itself. I know several gay men & I'm not attracted to them in any way. I will, however, suck my friends nine inch cock with great abandonment while my wife watches & offers encouragement. He even cums on my face which makes me very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This belongs in Gay Male

Please post it correctly so no one needs to read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyed your fine, though much too short, story.

Since there's no bi (although orally bi hardly even counts...if you're uneasy kissing another man I don't think you qualify as bi) category of Lit, your choice of Loving Wives is appropriate, involving as it does your loving wife in the midst of the action, but as we can see it drives certain readers into fits of apoplexy - as if they've been tricked into reading something that might turn them gay. Hope you can ignore them, or better still delete all those nasty ones from this comments page.

I'm a huge fan of the 69 threesome and resulting cream pie eating scenario, and have been in hundreds of them - most with my wife and certain select male friends we've allowed to fuck her condom-free, but also a few with other husbands and wives as my own wife photographed. Even though those wonderful times have ended for me I still crave them and love to read others' experiences with them.

I hope you are lucky enough to get into this again and are kind enough to reward us with the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so hot... not gay

I loved all of this. I also loved the comment about gay being a lifesyyle, i agree. If a gay guy ate a pussy or fucked a pussy dors that make him straight now? Nope. Nothing wrong with guys exploring eachother sexually. Only problem are the narrow minded people who dont see it is okay

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
soooo gay.

This is some little gay guys fantasy, damm sure not mine, yuck dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Read the title

Guys...the title pretty much tells you the story has MM contact. So does the description. If you're not into that, why did you bother opening it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pretty choppy.....

...not much content, except to tell everybody you're bisexual....and got married to a bisexual....and your yancey boy fucked your wife during a hot one.

Well, big deal.

Many, like me don't like the content much. I also don't care for how you tell your story. There is no intimacy with the characters....we simply do not get a chance to get to know them, so can't empathize with them.

Flat, dull, boring.....hiding behind what was purported to be a hot, lurid tale....but was just pathetic. 1star, 'cause nobody seems able to convince the intractable moderators that "zero" is both valid and valuable in this environment. It certainly applies to your empty contribution.

bicpl69bicpl69over 9 years agoAuthor
Ouch!

I'm sorry for posting this! But thank you for the feedback. I know now that I will never be an author! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so where's the harm?

Three people together enjoying themselves openly and honestly, and the sex police are out writing citations because they can't imagine any deviation from their narrow rules of engagement. Maybe not the best writing or story development, but true confession tales are always a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

I would have loved to be third person with u. Hotttt

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome and Perfect Wife

You have the perfect wife. I would love to share mine just like the this. The only thing I would add is a photographer and a videographer for later enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

It is not weird to kiss another man. You can suck his cock and eat his cum, but you feel weird kissing? Don't you just feel silly saying that? It is normal what you both consider normal. Pleasure knows no bounds. Go with the flow, and you should both enjoy life!!!

Wanderer4Wanderer4over 9 years ago
love it!

I wish I could give this one 10 stars!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

At least the author is aware, as are most others, that he is not a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story - very erotic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous