Honey Coupon

Story Info
Connie wants to buy a vibrator with her new coupon.
862 words
4.4
1.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pfft! I wrote a fanfic while watching Queenpins. I so bad wanted these girls to be together since they would've been great as...more than just friends. I'm just a lowly fangirl writing low fangirl things...just ignore this.

***

Moving in close, Connie smelled a familiar and yet delicious fragrant from her best friend's hair. Tilting her head to one side, Connie thought about the whole scent. It wasn't only pleasing to the nose, but it was tempting other things. This scent was like a whole new milestone for Connie. It felt like a milestone that had been walked all over ever since her bank account was filled with illegal cash.

"Is that...coconut?" Connie pondered.

Oh hell, Connie refused to move away from Jojo. The scent of coconuts kept on crawling up her nostrils. Everyone had either a love or a hate for coconuts, but the scent of them were always satisfactory - even for the haters.

"Yeah, why? You never smelled a coconut before?" Jojo answered in question, as a lone black brow quirked in curiosity.

"Well, duh! Of course I have!"

"Then why're you all up in my face like you've just discovered coconuts for the very first time in your life?"

But Connie found herself biting her bottom lip...hard.

"That's just made me think. I have a coupon for very naughty things!" Connie mentioned with a smirk curling her lips. The blonde woman reached into her handbag and pulled out an ninety percent off coupon for a bad, bad site. Honestly, this website was more embarrassing than their fraud attempts.

"A coupon for Lovehoney? Those guys pretty much give out coupons to everyone."

"Yeah but have you seen how much money I can get off a single purchase? Ninety percent. That's like...I can get a vibrator for just ten bucks. You know how much those kinda things cost nowadays!"

Goodness Connie's positivity was rotting away at Jojo's teeth. Jojo simply smiled and scoffed.

"You got another coupon for me? Or am I just gonna sit here and watch you buy a vibrator for yourself?" Jojo asked, crossing a leg over the other one as she adjusted herself in her chair.

"Mmm...I have another idea," Connie's tone of voice turned into a purr now, "I wonder if we could...share the one vibrator?"

"Girl, are you hitting on me?"

Connie immediately straightened her back at that response and moved an inch away from Jojo. She raised a hand and coyly brushed her fingers through her shoulder-length blonde hair. It took Connie a while to think about what she had just said. In the meantime, Jojo just stared at Connie with her mouth open ajar.

"No...no. Of course not," answered Connie as her eyes drifted their gaze elsewhere, "I was just wondering if you'd like to share. You know, wash it after I've used it..."

"You know, I'd rather just use it on each other than wash it like as if we're both riddled with diseases."

"What, really?"

"Yeah, girl! I mean I've never went down on a white girl before."

Connie simply laughed, "It'll be a new thing for both of us. I mean, I've never tried it with another woman. Well, I don't think I have anyway. Maybe not."

"Well, should we have a few drinks before we use it?"

"Maybe that'll be easy for us."

"Either way, I can't wait to take a vacation from my husband!" Jojo declared as she stood up. Jojo took a little step towards Connie and planted a quick, yet rich kiss onto Connie's lips. "I can't wait, girl!"

"Um, y-yeah..." Connie blinked at the kiss, albeit her smile widened into a nervous grin that showed a sparkling display of teeth, "I'll just order us a vibrator now. I dunno when it'll arrive, but I hope it's tomorrow!"

"Let's just hope it's a powerful vibrator! Girl, can I sleep over tonight? It's not like your husband will be back home any time soon, and to break it to ya he's kind of a jerk," stated Jojo.

"Yeah, stay here for as long as you want. He's just on a shitty business trip or something."

"As I thought!" Jojo laughed, "I suppose after we order the vibrator, maybe we could order a pizza and just make tonight a movie night? I mean, we've gotta get use to each other if we're gonna get down and dirty tomorrow..."

"That sounds like fun!"

Fucking hell.

"I'm not gonna say it, Connie, but I'm really glad we met. I'm really glad you're here with me!" Jojo said as she pressed herself against Connie's similar sized frame. Jojo couldn't help but notice that Connie was shaking a little bit. "Quit the nerves, girl."

"I-I know...I'm just kinda...feeling weird."

"That's a good feeling, babe. Trust me, I ain't gonna judge you for wanting to do this."

In Connie's mind, she felt fear, but she also had a dirty image in her head of Jojo on her back. Connie thought about being in between Jojo's legs while grinding the vibrator on that squirmish bean. It felt scary now, but tomorrow would probably be different. Well, that's if the vibrator arrives tomorrow!