All Comments on 'Honey, How Do I Look?'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 178 Comments
TimcutyourshitTimcutyourshitover 1 year ago

nice short sweet to the point

Bear_TrainerBear_Trainerover 1 year ago

I gave it a four, I would have given it a five, but it wasn't finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good one. I have to wonder where she went? Maybe the dog pound.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Feels incomplete and compressed.

Aside from that, i can't say that I'm a fan of that particular story format.

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468over 1 year ago

Had potential then bombed imo. I'm not a fan of stories with no aftermath. What happened to the wife? The kid? Bill? Friends covering for a cheater?

2*

secretsalsecretsalover 1 year ago

It's just too hard to distinguish this from the many many other shorts that have the exact same outline. Even some of the phrases used ("looked at the envelope like it was a snake") have been around the block so many times that it feels borderline parody. High point was me imagining the actual musician-comic and troll impersonator Bill Bailey being the other guy.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

Clearly he cares for the kid. He should figure away to stay in his life

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FTDS. This hanging on the cliff edge. Grow a spine and get out of the cuck box.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now FTDS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want a follow up.

dt1784dt1784over 1 year ago

Short but gripping story. I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well looks like another worker bites the dust! Did u just donate your balls to woman’s goodwill?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would you waste a minute of your life to watch someone else's brat so she could go out fucking. It was way too short and could have been decent with a little more work. If you take the time and effort to write it and put your name on it, why not do it right.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Get out while the getting is good!

4

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

"I decided to suck it up and stay the course even though he was not my biological son."

Why? As soon as he found out that she'd cucked him and Samuel was a bastard, why didn't he divorce her immediately?

Why would he let her go out and stay in to babysit her lover's kid? That's not how men think or act.

He would've confronted her, then walked out himself, leaving the cheating wife with her bastard son and ruining her night out.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

I saw your name and thought great a decent author who writes good stories. Then I read the story and was so disappointed that you have fallen into the mode that seems to be prevalent these days of writing part of a story.

What was written was well written but how did it start? How long? Was Bill married? Did they plan to marry in future? Did they plan to continue cuckolding him and have him bring up the child? How did he find out? Was she relieved or sad she was found out? Did she ever love him? Why didn't she sit down and apologise and tell him the truth?

I know many authors now say it's up to the readers imagination to figure it out but I am not an author and readily admit I don't possess the imagination needed to become an author (I wish I did). So, if you continue to write, and I hope you do, please think about providing answers to at least some of the questions above. Perhaps a part 2 from the wife's perspective? Thank you for your stories despite my points above - written in frustration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another chapter please

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Short

And sad but I do like your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ouch, since she was that selfish and entitled for that long there is no way this doesn’t blow up in her face. Her lover never wanted to be a father, but prolly got off on pawning his brat on another man. Her reputation will be shattered, her lover will he tired of her, and the stable provider and emotional Rock she neglected is gone. Welcome to single motherhood.

Wait till she sees her ex husband out with younger women, that’ll kill her self worth.

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Now the wife is out the door, call Child Protective Services, hand the kid over and wave goodbye!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey! Life, eh? I saw that you’d posted a new story and got excited. As an appetizer, this story was fine….short and (not so) sweet. I look forward to seeing more of your great stories. Enjoy retirement!

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

In no world do two people converse like this.

*They showed her in congress with said shithead, Bill Bailey.*

"I must be massively endowed if my cock would tear you asunder again."

Burner70Burner70over 1 year ago

Feels unfinished

jasonnhjasonnhover 1 year ago

Short and concise. It's a snippet of the whole story but he gives plenty of background as he mulls things over. His wife is a cheater and he calls her out and leaves her. He is sad but seems to have his head on straight. His wife uses the typical cheater's responses but, fortunately, we are spared most of the the tedious blah, blah, blah details. He seems to have a good exit plan and is on his way out. He doesn't seem to need much "revenge" beyond getting out of the situation and being rid of a "wife" and son that is not his. It was well written with no obvious mangled grammar or spelling.

The only criticism is that the story has no truly interesting parts. We have heard it before and it is a rational response to the situation, get divorced and move on. There is a bit of personality developed but not enough to be very interesting. It is mundane.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

I think it had a good start but then I felt there was no real ending. So I feel a bit disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story would have been more effective if the husband had just had her served at the house. Say your spiel and then just leave her at the house all dressed up to go out with no babysitter. Just blow up her night up already Be assertive and a person of action and don't sit there passively and volunteer to watch her baby while she goes out to fuck somebody else. Its not like that's going to earn you sainthood. You've already made the decision to leave her and the baby that's not yours. Let her know from the get go what it's going to be like being a single mom raising a kid all on her own.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

While I always look for more, the story is complete. If I had written the ending, I would have him collecting Samuel and dropping him off at his in-laws that night as he exited her life. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

short and to the point, good job!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

THREE months for an episiotomy to heal? I agree with those who wonder why he didn't confront her as soon as he knew she had cheated.

\

I don't think we need a follow-up. He divorces her, he successfully challenges paternity as it's well within any guidelines that I'm aware of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like it: no blood, no ninja antics, no 80-point dastardly plot. Now he can have the best revenge 'Live a good and full life.'

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Why was the husband such a weak and pathetic individual? Once he got the cheating evidence he should have packed and left. Then filed for divorce. The DNA test could still take place while the divorce proceeded. The fact he was NOT the father was just further evidence of her cheating and then needed to be allowed for as part of the divorce arrangement/settlement. Why would he wait until three months later?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How can he take care of that kid? I wouldn't have done that. Would have left her problem for her to solve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2* - an ok story - I just don't rate stories high that leave a bad feeling. Having a good feeling is what it's about - not how well it was written or if all the words are spelled correctly

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 1 year ago

No other way out and it looks like she’s accepted that she’s now committed to Bill Bailey. What we don’t know is her lover’s situation and whether she can continue living in the manner she has become accustomed without her husband of 10 years. If Bailey was a viable option, why has she not already gone? Another chapter would be useful and is brobably a more difficult chapter to write, knowing how courts deal with abandoned mothers and babies and actions involving DNA take a lot of time and money to resolve, guaranteeing misery for all concerned for years.

Cito22Cito22over 1 year ago

For the first time, I also have a somewhat negative comment. I seriously felt that you left a ton out of the story. I agree with all the reasons that @Tajfa states. If you get the drive or the muse, it would be great to add another part onto this story.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

WTF? An introduction to a story about a wimpy cuck and a slut to the nth degree. Even the old guard is kowtowing to the new breed of Literotica " writers ". A true shame!

pepepilotpepepilotover 1 year ago

Short, sweet, and incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

10 stars! The whore may be starting to get hers, and not only a dick in her pissy. She should brace for a Louisville slugger up her ass. Good, hope it kills her! Please write a part 2 to see where this goes! EXCELLENT story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It had potential but it was too short and had zero backstory... we don't know how it started? when it started? how long it been going on? and when did he figure out he wasn't the father? When he found out he was being played and he was NOT the father....why did he choose to stay with the cum slut? I'm sorry I'm not staying with anyone that had a child on me and try to decieve me into believing its my child...its bad enough thwyre cheating but their lack of respect is so gone they would have theirs lovers child and pass it off as his... the fact that she immediately stopped all sex with him, tells me all I needed to know... she knew it wasnt his kid and didn't want him coating her lovers child with his cum🤣🤣🤣...hes an idiot.... so if she didn’t immediately return to her lover after the birth of her lovers son. he would've been your typical cuck, watching her lovers child as she is out on dates with the man she clearly wants to be with... there is just no forgiving a spouse that had a child on you... the level of disrespect and lack of love(almost nonexistent) is just way too much to say "oh, I forgive you honey, sure I'll stay married to you knowing you're a lying, deceitful gutter slut who doesnt love, respect or care about me...I also would've liked to hear from the slut... I'm not a short story type of gal... those stories always leave me feeling lost and unsatisfied. The story was ok.. just ok.. it lacked a backstory, backbone, balls and emotions... the ending really had me scareming🤣🤣🤣🤣.. the cuck that he is stayed home and watched her love child as she's out getting her back blown out by her lover/baby daddy..... most men with balls, self respect common sense would've left the whore as soon as they found out... no man is going to babysit their wife's lovers child as their wife, who has cut them off from sex 7 months into the pregnancy is dressed like a slut going out on a fuck date with her baby daddy.. he's ridiculous.. only cucks do this.. weak, pathetic, ball less cucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Surely there is more. Great start, please,please finish.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

Very well written. A bit short with a lot left to the reader's imagination. Why not leave and blow up her night out.

BrentJWBrentJWover 1 year ago

Well, this was a pretty good beginning to a story. If the intent is for the reader to imagine the rest, why not stop after the fourth or fifth paragraph? After all, a really imaginative reader could imagine a fantastic story, the best ever. Sort of like a writing class, just give us the cast of characters, a one paragraph description of what happens, then let us all imagine the details. (Sigh, sarcasm) Sorry, I know endings are hard and I’m not a writer so I shouldn’t complain, since this is free, I just don’t get posting a partial story for the sake of posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs finishing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was actually rather amazing that the bitch actually departed for the night after all of that. Would have liked to have known if she remained “dressed for success” or if she had changed into something less “amazing” 😎

.

How and why the guy had tolerated her after learning that the kid wasn’t his was incredible. However, obviously once he found out she was back with Billy boy, he took action and got the divorce lined up. Had to remind myself while reading that all of this is occurring 10 YEARS into this marriage—wonder how long the bitch was straying? Wonder how recent hubby figured it out?

.

Wonderful to have this author back posting!

.

4 strong ****

bioman57bioman57over 1 year ago

Well done, short and sweet..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short and well formed. Thank you

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

We make our bed and lie in it. She seems to have made her choice and now he can be free to rebuild his own life. Good story. Uncomplicated. And I like the fact that he was there for the child even though he was not his own. That takes class and is the sign of a true adult. Good story! 5*****

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

Glad you are allowing comments. The next story I read of yours that I don't like will be the first. I don't know if you are the best writer in the LW category but you are certainly one of the top three. Five stars (I would say as always but I think this is the first opportunity I have had to grade one of your stories.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another cheating slut story. Glade to see him finally stand up for himself.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Some of these deserve BTB. This one did

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Thank you. An excellent story like you always share with us. I look forward to your next story.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

A very entertaining story, with a spot on landing. One would like to say: unbelievable that there should be such stupid women who think they can get away with it! But you gave the right answer! 5*!!!

And personally I want to wish you a good retirement and all the best for you and yours!

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

I gave you 5 stars for a well written story even if I did not particularly care for some of the plot line. It has many gaps.

The wife of ten years had obviously been cheating for at least a year, given the baby was not his and 3 months old. The MC was going to 'stay the course' so he did not care his wife was cheating and he was getting no sex in the process.

He only changed his mind the week before when she announced going out for a girls night BUT had pictures taken within the month to prove she was already cheating again. Considering that, waiting for her to announce girls night made no sense.

Now why was he going to stay to babysit instead of telling her to find a baby sitter if she wanted to go and have her date pay? A little gift? Again, dumb on his part.

Staying with a kid not his put him in a bad situation. She is now upset and angry. She could easily call the police and claim he found out the kid was not his and took the kid. The fact the kid and him are in the house does NOT did prove that accusation. She could say "well it looks like he chickened out and brought my baby back."

Considering some of this a followup would be a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope you asshole that write this kind of shit enjoy yourselves. I don't see how anyone can enjoy reading this kind of crap. Have a miserable life. You deserve it.

CDRLawCDRLawover 1 year ago

nothing remotely new.

bribenkbribenkover 1 year ago

sorry life's been throwing you lemons. Hope you're handling it all ok.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 1 year ago

It's been a while since I read a work by this author... He came back with a good performance.

I just believe it lacked a severe burn from the slut-to-be ex-wife.

I don't care if the lover was beaten, made a eunuch or killed... as long as he's a silent actor.

The commitment is the wife's, not the lover's. And if so, she should have suffered a lot more.

I commend the MC's attitude towards the little bastard... in fact the child is not to blame, but that was never the betrayed husband's problem.

I offered 4 stars... as I wrote, it lacked burning the bitch.

But that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finish the damned story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only problem was that he waited so long. But - if he hadn’t there would not have been a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Three stars.

Why in the world baby sit on "girls night out" one last time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder what it's like...sitting around watching the "boob tube"; thoughts of anger, revenge, loss, misogyny, hate, bitterness bouncing around inside the ol' head? Moved to post on an erotic stories site despite having nothing erotic in the content. But the adoration of the incels! Ah, that's the reward.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

Gave it a 4, I’m not baby sitting a sluts baby while she goes to get fucked

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

I wondered where you went, I thought you had left this dying site to write your excellent stories, don't suppose you can do one from her side and how her life changed so much in the time he confronted her. 5 as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked it but would of been better if when she got home it really hit her in the face

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Cuck shit. He know for a month and did nothing? He was willing to raise another man's child after being married for 10 years? You have to be kidding. Not near your usual stuff.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 1 year ago

Why watch the kid at all. Make her do it. It would be the perfect opportunity for her to introduce it to it's real father. Good luck with the whole taking the child off the birth certificate, most states don't care if you're the father, you'll be stuck paying child support regardless.

mainer42mainer42over 1 year ago

I'm with Skubabill Your writing no matter how long or short is marvelous

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Finally an honest ending. No thoughts of will he or won't he. No sneaking around till confirmed proof whatever that is necessary for? No sympathy for the tears. No need to know what the cheater will do next. just enjoy your last married night and F U bitch. i like it. Like two comments down, I rank your stories in nose bleed territory. Yea that high. Thanks.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceover 1 year ago

This story was straight to the point and well written. I think Poe would give you a nod for not including unnecessary details, which many authors struggle with. I liked that the main character made rational choices that didn't leave wondering why in the world would anyone react that way.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Extremely well written, I suppose the old adage of “leaving your audience wanting more” applies in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A nice mix of creativity and reality.

katibkatibover 1 year ago

Nice. Concise. A few words about Bill Bailey as background for the wife's affair would deepen the story.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Excellent story! 5 BIG AND FAT FUCKING FLAMING STARS! Burn the Bitch the best you can while you can!

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

Well done! 5 stars.

towgtowgover 1 year ago

Good start. Being 50% to 60% complete, 3 stars.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

Well done! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a good ending, you write well but I find this story all setup and no conclusion

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 1 year ago
Boring

Does everyone think they need to write the same tired old story???

Eventually, even the names of the characters will be the same as people recycle the same old garbage.

Sometimes we come across an interesting twist here or there but then there are a million of these stories that could have been written in one paragraph.

Farmer, you are much better than this sort of drivel. You wrote stories like "Payback" and "Silver Anniversary", you don't need cheap, quick, filler stories to pad your arsenal.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

I thought it was idiotic that he encouraged her to go out and meet her lover and then when he came back, he would leave her cheating ass. Didn't like that at all and it made zero sense. If he was pretty much packed up, why did he play that silly game of sticking around, especially when he referred to the child as "her brat".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Half a story, please finish the rest of the story!

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 1 year ago

This story started off okay but soon depicted our poor cuck as a spineless wimp.

Watching cat videos, really?

JohnD46JohnD46over 1 year ago

Glad to have you back. Actually, retirement is nice. Thanks

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

Good setup that cries out for “the rest of the story. Thanks

SsacamSsacamover 1 year ago

Only three stars because it was so short.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

The work of a professional.... excellent vignette, and the way you framed it with the pre- and post-script. Wow. 5/5!!!

AileyInnAileyInnover 1 year ago

Thanks for the story. Sad situation, but entertaining outing… Bill Bailey? That should be a song! Thanks!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Welcome back, and what a great story to mark your return with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel sorry for the baby.

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

It’s a shame that he has to wait until she comes home before leaving, although I suppose he could call for an emergency baby sitter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good original story.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your Man Card should be gilded, if it isn’t already. When ex-wifey walks in the backdoor, you exit out the front to your vehicle, which is parked in the street.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Sorry, but this one barely rates 1 stars. Would have been two if not for cucky "oh i'll accept the bastard brat, until she decided to fuck around again" idiocy. Zero downside or retribution to either the crap hole or the boyfriend. I suppose I should make allowance for shortness as at least I didn't waste a ton of my time reading it like some other LW garbage, and at least writing quality isn't super awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For the author's tragedies/ medical concerns, my wishes for strength on everything, & fast recovery(-ies). Now to the story: it was good & I enjoyed it, until it ended. To me, there needed to be more; as written, it's unfinished. I do hope there'll be a 2nd part coming. As written, I rate it only a 3. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She's getting what's coming to her. Liked it lots. LP

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 1 year ago

He was too nice…shoulda left right when she came in dressed up. Not baby sitting her bastard.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous