Honey, I Promise

Story Info
Wife cheats, pays for it.
5.1k words
4.34
154.1k
206
171
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jckpnsvg
Jckpnsvg
406 Followers

"Honey, I promise I'll make this up to you. I don't know how you found out about me and Keith but I swear to god I'll make this up to you once we've run our course. I promise you'll never regret giving me, giving us a second chance."

This from my "loving wife" of 16 years. I had gotten a text with an attached video of her bent over his desk the day she and Keith Williams, (her immediate supervisor at the law firm she had worked at since 6 months after our wedding), were supposed to fly out to Florida for a company retreat and her promotion celebration. The video had been shot on the inter-office security system cameras. She had just made Jr. Partner, he was the Sr. partner who she'd been assigned to as an associate, who had "mentored" her throughout her career. I recognized the camera angle because my company had just gotten the contract to maintain that system. I'm pretty sure one of the disabled vets I hired to monitor that system had sent me the heads up.

First thing I asked her was "how long?"

Her reply was "You don't want to know."

I told her "You start giving me the full answers or we are done right now. Your own dad shoved that prenup down my throat and I swear to god I'll use it."

That's when the waterworks started. She had 4 hours before she had to go to the airport, she spent the first-hour being evasive and crying, the next hour plus finally coming clean and the last bit begging me to give her time to end it and to start "making it up to me." if it was the last thing she ever did. Thank god I didn't voice my thoughts about my ensuring her last thing.

I learned that the two of them had been fucking for just over ten years. That he basically laid it out that if she wanted to make partner she'd better be his office "partner". She explained that she never even hesitated, that they had their first sex right then and there in his office. She told me it wasn't done to hurt me and that great pains had been taken to keep me and his wife from finding out. That she loved only me and it had nothing to do with "us". Just before she had to head out to make her flight she was begging me not to do anything drastic until we talked once she got home. She wouldn't say they weren't going to get together in the 2 weeks while she was gone, she wouldn't look me in the eye. I'd shown her the video clip and she admitted I had all I needed to enforce the prenup but she begged me not to do anything till she got back.

Thank god the kids were with my folks that afternoon. I'd been planning on some pre-trip nookie but then I'd gotten the video and had a confrontation instead. I know it was petty but I made her load her own bags in her Explorer and I felt good about it.

She wasn't gone 5 minutes and I was on the phone with David Sharpe, one of my employees. David ran my security guard side business. He was 6'3" and 280 lbs of muscle and surgical steel. David's left leg was gone just blow his knee as was his left arm 5 inches below his elbow, courtesy of some ragheads in Iraq. David and I went back 6 years. I needed a security guy for a contract and he more than filled the position. When I told him what had happened he said "I'll get a couple of the guys together and come over Mark. I can't believe Meridith would do that to you."

As much as humanly possible I exclusively hired vets for my various operations. My baseline was building maintenance, but we also did site security, in house security and video surveillance, and most recently, I hired some former MPs to do PI work. I also had 2 geeks on my payroll who could make a computer tell them anything.

She'd been gone less than 30 minutes, probably been at the airport less than 10 when I got a call from good ole Keith. He told me that he was sending a couple of the law firms guys over to "chat" with me about how I was going to act and behave as "Meri's" house husband from now till further notice. I listened but didn't say a word past hello. Gotta love that "record conversation" feature on my phone.

Keith had barely hung up when David showed up with his buddy Jim and his other buddy Jim (who was called "Squint") and Tom. All 3 of them were also gulf vets and they all had scars and all their parts. All 3 of them had come "home" to cheating wives, all of them had had issues finding work, all of them had started having issues with drinking, at least till they ended up crossing my path.

They weren't in my place 10 minutes when "Uncle" Abe Goldberg, the founder and most senior of the senior partners (with 55% of the voting stock), called to express his regrets that "Meri and Keith hadn't broken things off when he told them to 6 years earlier." "Uncle" Abe was Meri's Uncle. He had written the prenup her dad insisted I sign. He'd made it clear to Meri and I that he wanted her to take over when he retired but that she was going to have to earn the position. Uncle Abe was the reason I met Meri in the first place. I was fixing things in his house when she came for a visit during the spring break of her last year of school. I was in lust the moment I saw her, and in love by our 4th date. She seemed equally interested and we were married in December of the year she graduated. Meri was in her first year at work when Alice was born and her third when Mort came along (Mortimer Douglas Allen, named after his grandfathers). Mellissa came as a surprise, at least to me, I'd thought we were done at 2 but Meri went off her pills without telling me. My Missy was almost 8 now. Abe had started it all, and here he was telling me he knew about this shit for years and kept me in the dark. That was fucked up and I told him about it, I considered him my friend and he had hidden it from me.

Time for some descriptions, I'm just shy of 6 ft, blondish, grey to blue eyes dependant on mood, 220lbs or so. I've got the dad's bod going. Meri is almost as tall, hair so blond its almost white, pale cause she's never in the sun, ice-blue eyes, a trim, fit 135. The older kids look Scandinavian, blond n blue. Then there's Missy. Missy looked like her mom's dad and Uncle Abe, dark brown hair and eyes.

All good ole Uncle Abe had to say was "don't do anything you'll regret later Mark, please."

My reply was "well fuck you too Uncle Abe." and I hung up.

Dave took my phone, pulled the back off and dumped the battery. He told me to go to Walmart and get a Straight Talk phone and minutes card, get a new number and to dump my old ATT contract first thing. He also advised me to get the older kids' phones and disable them at least until I had talked to them. Squint spent a few minutes on my laptop and their plans were temporarily suspended.

About that time we heard a car pull up and several doors open and close. Dave looked and a couple of the goon type PIs that the law firm used from time to time were coming up the walk. Dave, Jim, Squint, and Tom went into the kitchen, I went into my den. I keep a 12ga pump shotgun there loaded with #9 birdshot. #9 birdshot is a wonderful thing. Across a room, it hits flesh like a slug but it won't go thru 2 layers of sheetrock with enough force to break anyone's skin. Dave and company are concealed carry permit holders and always carry.

Dave had parked on the street opposite my place in front of my neighbors. I'm not sure but I don't think it would have mattered to the goons. They didn't even knock, the first one just kicked my front door in and they rushed into my place. Rushed in to find a 12ga in front of them and 4 handguns behind and to one side of them. Outnumbered and outgunned, 2 had drawn pistols of their own, they decided to cooperate with Dave and co. When I went into my den I triggered my alarm system which video and audio recorded their entry, confrontation, and dis-arming. The alarm company called 911 for us and by the time the cops arrived they were trussed up like hogs going to slaughter with zip ties.

The first officers took one look at the scene, ordered everyone to drop their weapons, took us all into custody and called for backup, lots of backup and a supervisor. I think every LEO (Law Enforcement Officer) in 25 miles eventually showed up at my house over the next 30 minutes. We had officers from at least 4 departments show up. The supervisor they called for was one Sgt. Braden. Emery Braden was another veteran and I had contact with him fairly regularly through my business operations. Everyone's statements were taken, the 3 company goons asking for lawyers, and the security video was looked at and provided to the cops as evidence. Dave, Squint, Jim, Tom and I were released and our various weapons were left on the kitchen table, unloaded. the 3 goons got a ride to the county lockup. It was nearly 2 hours later and the last of the cops were gone.

I had called my folks while the commotion was still going on (with Dave's phone) and asked them not to let the kids speak to Meri or anyone from her work till I said so. When mom asked why I told her. Dad was on another handset and so was Alice. They didn't know she had picked one up and she heard the whole deal. I'd barely finished when Alice yelled "that fucking, lying, cheating cunt." there was a loud burst of static then because she had thrown the handset to the floor and smashed it. My daughter Alice has more than a bit of temper and like all my kids was very protective of dad. Not so much mom. It was dad who took them places, went to things, was there when a parent was needed. Mom (Meri) was almost always too busy with work and honestly, it seemed she saw the kids as a bother. Maybe that's why I overcompensated and spoiled them as much as I could. Long and short of it, by the time I got to the kids Alice was sure to have told them what was going on.

Dave sent Jim to the Home Depot to get new locks after making a list of how many and what kind. Squint went into the garage and changed the garage door keypad code. He also disabled the remote-operated opener system. Dave and I left to go get the kids. Dave drove, I was barely functioning, I think I was getting shocky.

I don't think I said 3 words for the 20-minute ride to my folks. I don't remember talking to them or hugging the kids either. It was another quiet ride back to the house, I say house cause it didn't feel like home anymore.

The next couple of days were spent calming the kids down, fielding phone calls, splitting accounts, getting my copy of the prenup and finding a rabid wolf of an attorney. On the advice of Dave and Squint I had DNA tests done on myself and the 3 kids. That opened a dark place in my soul. Paternity results in 4 days.

That attorney's name is Mary Smith. From her right side she is drop dead gorgeous, from her left, not so much. She keeps her hair long, covering the left side of her face when she's meeting people or in public. In court her hair is pulled back and she looks like a demon from the pits of hell when she goes after a witness on the stand. Her HUMVEE had taken a hit from an RPG in the sandbox. She was in the front passenger seat of the unarmored vehicle. She was spared any fragmentation injuries but the blast and heat effects half melted the left side of her face, more or less destroyed her left arm and burned her extensively from the waist up on her left side. They evaced her to Germany and her new husband was flown in to be with her. He arrived in the middle of a dressing change on what was left of her face. He promptly threw up and ran for the nearest exit. She never spoke to him again in person. When she came back to the states she wasn't the only one met by a process server instead of their family or spouse at the airport. That left her with a burning passion to champion vets in any situation, but especially in divorces.

My 4 years with the army made me a vet but I wasn't a combat vet. I spent those years outside of basic and my Advanced Individual Training at Schofield Barracks in Oahu Hawaii. I was supposed to be a supply clerk. When my first Sgt found out I could drive nails without hitting my thumb I became his building maintenance NCO. Fixing top's buildings was my sole occupation for the next 3 years. Still the combat vets I hired accepted me as a vet but I still felt a little guilty each time I saw one of them struggling with something. There but by the grace of God go I...

Mary was sorry to hear of my troubles but had a feral gleam in her eyes while she glanced over my prenup. I left copies of everything I had with her, the video from Meri and Kevin's activity at work, Kevin's call and uncle Abe's call. I also left her a copy of Meri's "Expectations of Executive Conduct and company Morals Contract". In it, I had highlighted the sections pertaining to the forbidding of interoffice romances, affairs involving married staff and bringing discredit upon the firm by said conduct or lack of moral behavior.

Mary said "Mark, based on what I've read of the prenup you get everything, house, kids, cars, accounts and any and all assets here in the states and abroad. Further, you have proof that they were violating company policy, that their supervisors knew about it and helped keep you in the dark about it. Think of a really obscene huge number and double it, no, triple it and I think you'll get most of it. I'd love to take this case." All I had on me for cash was $10 so I gave it to her. We then hashed out a contract where she got a percentage of any settlement from Meri's firm and I paid a flat $10k for the divorce work whether I divorced Meri or not.

I had debated long and hard about telling Kevin's wife Ginny about Kevin and Meri. What decided me was how pissed I was at being kept in the dark all those years. After I was finished at Mary's office I went to the Williams residence. I didn't even get to the door before Ginny had it open. I was inhaling to talk to her when she started going off about I should leave before I caused any trouble. That Keith had called and warned her I might show up with some bullshit story about him and my wife. That she didn't believe anything I had to say and that any so-called evidence I might have was faked and she wanted me off her property.

I didn't learn for several months that good ole Keith had Ginny over a barrel on a prenup that left her with nothing if they split for any reason. Keith was a snake and while he might shed his skin from time to time he will always be a snake.

I went home and was about to turn down my block when I spotted a strange car in my driveway. It was time to call Sgt. Braden. I waited a couple blocks over until Sgt. Braden showed up in his squad with 2 more cars with him. I waited until he confronted the guy in my drive and called me to come talk with him. The guy in my drive was Bob Reynolds, head of security for my wife's firm. He wanted to try and talk me out of pressing charges on his people, that it was just a big misunderstanding and that those three guys had families etc. Sgt. Braden then told me that Bob was armed when they confronted him, (they had fixed that) and he informed me it looked like someone had been picking at my front door lock. Oh and by the way the camera overlooking that door had been paint balled and look at what is in Bob's back seat. A paint ball gun. Sgt. Braden told me he couldn't make an arrest but if I wanted him to he would testify that the Meri's firm were harrassing me and didn't seem to find the law an obstacle.

Bob then spoke up "Look Mr. Allen, things have gotten way out of hand. My guys weren't supposed to kick in your door. I don't know what got into them but an armed break in wasn't what they were told to do by me." Also you need to call your wife. She's on her way back already with Mr. Goldberg and they both emphasised the need for you to talk to them before you "go nuclear" and blow up everyone's lives. They both said things would be made right to you and for you, just wait and let them talk to you about it."

I told Bob "The shit is just starting to hit the fan and before I'm done everyone is gonna get splattered good. Next time you talk to my cheating slut of a wife let her know that I'm posting what she's done on every social media outlet and contact we both have and that every e-mail contact between us is getting a copy of the video. I won't be smeared as the bad guy here. Tell her the kids know everything and that I'm having DNA tests done. Tell Uncle Abe he's dead to me and to my kids, that if I ever see him again I'm going to assume its to do me or mine violent harm and I will respond accordingly."

Bob said "How can you say Abe Goldberg is going to do you harm?"

"Because Abe Goldberg owns the company that sent armed goons to kick in the front door of my home. As far as I'm concerned he ordered the break-in and he represents a clear and present danger to me and mine and that doesn't include the slut travelling with him. She's not mine anymore, she belongs to Tom, Dick and Harry, anyone with a stiff cock for all I know."

Sgt. Braden then told Bob to move along, not to come back cause if he did Sgt. Braden was going to personally see to it that he got some quality time with his three subordinates locked up at the county. Emery then told me that a squad would be parked on my block at least overnight.

I called Mary as soon as everyone had left, told her what was going on and had her tell me she'd find out what flight Meri and Abe were on and have a process server meet them. She was also going to get a Order For Protection keeping Meri, Keith, Abe and all members of the firm at least 500 ft from me and the kids and she was going to have a No Contact order served as well that would force any contact to be supervised. Meri was going to shit her pants on that one.

Just after 2am I got a call from Mary to tell me that Meri had been served as she was collecting her bags at the airport. Per the server she collasped crying and when Abe tried to help her to her feet she screamed "I told you, I fucking told you he was going to go off. I promised him I was going to make it up to him, How the fuck am I going to do that If I can't even talk to him?"

Meridith.............................................

I had the world on a string. A great job, doing great things for my clients, the promise of running the whole show in due time, a great family at home, a wonderful husband in Mark and I had Keith on the side. He wasn't all that much when it came to sex but it was "safe-ish" not too demanding and so very exiting to cheat on Mark.

It all came crashing down a few hours before I had to fly to Tampa for a couple seminars and for my promotion party. Spouses specifically not invited, at least thats what I told Mark.

He had that damned video, it was just a casual fuck on Keith's desk one day at lunch. Something we did 2-3 times a week. When we first started we did it 2-3 times a day, anytime and anyplace we could get away and be alone for 20 minutes.This wasn't lovemaking, this was pure, raw, animal fucking. Mark was tender and kind and considerate, Keith just fucked me hard, treated me like a slut and fucked me hard. He is smaller than Mark, so it isn't a size thing, Mark lasts a lot longer, so it isn't a stamina thing. What it is is Keith treats me like a fuck toy, lets me be the slut I was in high school, encourages my bad behavior with him. I've been a slut since I was in JR. High. I was the "sure thing" date all through school. My mom put me on the pill the month after I had my first period. She caught me playing with myself when I was 9 and she bought me my first vibe. I wore that thing out before I got some of the real thing.

If Mark ever finds out what Keith and I have gotten up to when we travel out of state there'd be no way in hell he'd forgive me and take me back. With Keith's encouragement and help I've been picked up in bars more times than I can remember. I've walked out in public in sheer tops with nothing but skin under them. I've flashed guys while riding in cars. Dressed like a hooker and gone to cheap hotels and fucked guys for money dozens of times. I had a close call in Toledo. I got picked up by 4 big black guys on a friday night taken to a motel and I did all 4 of them. Then when I thought they were done their friends started showing up. It was late saturday afternoon before Keith showed up with a cop to get me out of there. I lost count at 20 different cocks in me and most of the event is a blur of sexual pleasure. After the 5th or 6th guy climbed on I started saying "next". I said "next" a lot. Keith and I had a huge arguement over that one. I was mad as hell at him for letting me get used that way and he was pissed that I had somehow allowed it to happen. I didn't let Mark have me for almost 2 weeks claiming a UTI while I got treated for a couple kinds of vd. In the past ten years I've had men and women of every color, shape, size and flavor.

Jckpnsvg
Jckpnsvg
406 Followers
12