Honey, I Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How the fuck am I going to make it up to Mark? I could see his pain at my betrayal. Better question is how do I go back to plain vanilla sex after I've been sampling Baskin Robbins 54 flavors?

Bob called us about 5 hours from home. Flying for 2 but a 3 hour layover. Mark is doing DNA, OMFG DNA! I should be outraged but I'm not sure his precious Missy is his. She could be Mark's but she could be Keith's or one of any of the 3 other guys I did that week while Keith watched. My shit could get real weak here real fast.

Mark had me served at the baggage claim. I just hit the floor. He's gone nuclear, I knew I should of stayed home and done damage control. I'm sure if I had stayed home I could of gotten him into a bed somewhere and got his little head doing his thinking again. But no, I had to have my moment of glory. I had to be the center of attention getting promoted to JR partner. I had to have a couple more nights with Keith before I had to cut him off till I had Mark back in line. Now everything is out of control and gaining speed.

Mark.................................

Its been a long 3 months. Finding out my Missy isnt really mine was the worst. That fucking slut I was married to had the gall to tell me it would be better for the kids if we stayed together. Alice and Morty put her straight on that one. She wanted counciling, the judge said "I dont see the point. You've made a mockery of your marrage. Give the poor guy a break and just walk away." Judge Amy Long doesn't mince words with cheating spouses. Saw too much of that while she was a JAG officer with the Navy.

I got everything, I got an empty, gutted feeling house, 3 emotionally damaged kids, especially my Missy, the cars, the savings, the retirement monies, the bank and stock accounts, every dime my people could find here and abroad. I still feel cheated, less than whole.

Meri's firm and I came to a novel settlement. They can't fire her ever, they can make her want to quit but they can't fire her. She'll make Sr partner yet, she'll take over the company one day yet, maybe a few years longer than it would of been but she'll get there. The company will pay me dime for dime everything she ever gets, pay for all medical, pay me the cost of any non-monitary benifits or bonuses. Meri can see the kids, anytime they want, under close supervision. only Alice has seen her so far, for just long enough to spit in her mother's face. The social worker caught Meri's hand before the slap to Alice's face landed.

The Sr partners got together and basicly forced Keith out. No salary, no bonus, no company perks. Just his share of the company profits. still a chunk of change every year but not what he was used to. Did he get his ass beat? Nope, not yet anyway, time will tell. Keith is currently out on bail for giving the orders to the goons to break into my home that way while armed. His license to practise law has been suspended, pending review and/or conviction.

Abe used his majority holdings to stay with the firm. He's reached out almost daily hoping I'll reconsider. He has no grandchildren and always treated my kids as his grands. The way I feel yet, they'll get to see him if they want when they turn 18, not before. I ran into Abe's wife of 30 plus years, Martha. First thing she did was slap my face, softly. Then she wrapped me up in a hug and said she was so sorry about Meri and Abe. That my cutting Abe off from the kids was killing him and hurting her. I told Martha she was welcome in my home at any time but Abe would be met with violence if he showed up.

The three goons are still in jail. Their bails are well over 500k. Last I heard they were being offered pleas for testimony against Keith. Oh well snitches get stiches no matter the particulars of the case.

Last time I saw Meri she wanted to talk. It was more of the same bs that I'd already heard a hundred or more times.

"I'm getting counciling. I'm not sleeping with anyone. I miss you and I miss my kids. If you'd only relent a little bit I'd make it up to you. I'd make certain you'd never have cause to regret giving me another chance. I'll be the best wife anyone could have."

All I said to her was "Specifically, how the fuck are you going to make being his slut up to me?" and "Didn't I deserve your being the best wife you could be before you fucked around? Didn't I deserve your keeping your fucking pants on around Tom, Dick or Harry? What the fuck have I ever done to deserve a slut like you in my life?"

Just before I turned and left the room I told her to "shut your mouth or you'll catch flies" How fucking stupid does the slut think I am?

Mary and I spent a lot of time together during the divorce. Lots of dinners, lunches and private meetings. She told me she doesn't date clients. The moment the divorce was final I "fired her" as my attorney and offered her a new position in my life, step-mom to my kids. To my surprise she almost said no because of her disfigurments. We used a good portion of my settlements to fix as much of those as possible.

Missy is still my girl, but I catch her looking at me wistfully from time to time. She's getting counciling but she's still an extra deppressed teenager.

I still hire vets more or less exclusively and my businesses are doing very well. Life is good.

12