Honey, I Shrunk Your Pussy! Pt. 01

Story Info
Dr. Nipper's shrink ray helps him exact sexual revenge.
8.2k words
4.54
26.5k
40

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hofeeder
Hofeeder
284 Followers

Dr. Herbert Horatio Nipper was a genius in physics. His IQ dwarfed even the most gifted in his field at a whopping 224. He had perfect recall and could calculate the most complex formulas in his head much faster than he could scribble them down on a chalkboard or notepad.

So how had three rather dumb, gold digging whores managed to marry him and then divorce him and take half of everything he had three times in less than three years?

Well, the answer was simple. Herbie loved really hot women and he had been a blind, trusting fool.

As he dropped his prototype shrink rifle in the back seat of his Tesla, Herbie smiled and looked at his watch. Nancy, his blonde bombshell first ex-wife would be arriving home from her pedicure at what was now her five story Boston brownstone house in about ten minutes, and that would be his first stop. Herbie could not wait to shrink her ass down to the size of an ant.

He checked his checkered blazer pocket for the three cushioned matchboxes he had designed so he could safely carry all three of his ex-wives after he shrunk them down. He felt the boxes in there, smiled and patted his pocket.

Yes, this would be a day to remember.

###

Nancy clip-clopped in her three hundred-dollar stilettos up the stairs to the front door of her brownstone. She wanted to get a quick shower before her new boy toy, Paolo, also her yoga teacher, showed up in an hour to Tantra her brains out.

Nancy spotted Herbie, her nerdy ex-husband, sitting on the top step, blocking her front door. She stopped.

"What the fuck do you want?" she asked, reaching for her phone. The cops would be called if Herbie didn't vacate the premises. This was her place now, not his, and she would enjoy seeing that micro-dicked weasel arrested for trespassing and removed from what used to be his rich family's favorite home and the one where Herbie grew up.

Herbie had cried like a fucking toddler when the judge awarded her the brownstone, but Nancy had earned that judge's decision a week before he made it. She had sucked that old fucking Judge's cock and drank all his disgusting cum on three separate occasions. Yes, Nancy had fucking earned that house.

"Well," Nancy said, getting ready to dial 9-1-1, "Why the fuck are you here, Herbert?"

Herbie smiled and pointed a strange looking stick at her. It looked like a silver curtain rod with a big, clear glass lense at the end. He hit a button, a green light pulsated from the lense and the strangest thing happened.

Nancy wasn't on her steps anymore. She was in a giant parking lot with no cars that stretched off to her sides as far as the eye could see. In front of her, maybe half a football field away, stood a huge concrete wall, or a building with no windows. It went off into the distance, left and right also, straight in both directions. Nancy blinked her eyes and shook her head, not really able to grasp where she was or what had happened.

Then she heard a car honk its horn and she spun around. What she saw then was the most horrifying and unbelievable sight of her life. It was just the city street right in front of her brownstone, but it was the size of the Grand Canyon. A red SUV drove by on that now enormous street, seemingly, a mile or two away, and it looked like it was the size of a mountain as it rolled by in the vast distance.

She heard Herbert's juvenile laughter from high above, and turned back around, looking up. Towering over her was an understatement. Herbert's head looked like it was in the clouds, way up on top of his skyscraper body. His behemoth foot stepped over the top of that concrete wall, which she now recognized as the front riser of one of her steps, and His train car sized shoe landed a hundred or two hundred feet to her left. The other giant brown shoe pounded down far off to the other side of her.

As this giant version of Herbert squatted down, and Nancy saw his gigantic hand descending toward her from high above, she screamed with all her might and this newly super-enlarged, impossible and nightmarish version of the world spun all around her head and faded into blackness.

Nancy came to, lying on a cold glass surface and wondering where the hell she could be and if she had been dreaming. She sat up and looked around. Spotting Herbert's other two ex-wives, she called out to them. "Hey, Rachel! Hey, Jessica! What the hell is going on? Where the fuck are we?"

Nancy looked all around. They were in some kind of giant circular room with a glass floor that curved up into the walls. The glass walls surrounded them on every side of the circle. Were they in a water tank or a pool of some kind? Before either of Herbert's ex-wives could answer, Herbert's giant, Moon-sized face appeared high above them.

"Hello, Ladies," his voice boomed as he smiled down at them. "As you can see you are now all a size fitting your personalities, about the size of fucking cockroaches. I have safely shrunken you down and you are all being held captive in a glass mixing bowl. I hope you appreciate the fact that you have made scientific history and have proven my incredible invention, the shrink ray gun, truly works. I thank you all for that."

Rachel shouted up at him. "You fucking whacko, Herbie! I demand you fix us IMMEDIATELY! YOU BETTER BE ABLE TO FIX US, YOU BASTARD!"

Herbert laughed. "I can fix you, Rachel, but I won't do that unless you obey everything I say."

"You want your money and your Brownstone back, Herbert?" Nancy shouted. "You can have it all back. I promise. Just please make us big again!"

"My first demand is to fuck the living shit out of all three of you whores. Do you all agree to that?"

"How the hell can you even do that, Herbie?" Jessica asked. "We're too tiny!"

Herbert laughed and said, "I can make you any size I want. As a matter of fact I intend to fuck you all at half your normal heights or even less... which means my cock, in comparison, will be twice its normal size and width. All three of you should enjoy that."

"You ARE a fucking whacko, Herbie!" Rachel cried.

"Now down to business," Herbert said, clearing his throat. "First I am going to jerk off into a cup and then you three will compete in a cum drinking contest." He held up a giant finger. "First place, whoever drinks the most cum without puking, gets to be half her original height when I fuck her. That would make my six inch penis the equivalent of a twelve inch cock." He held up two fingers. "The one who comes in second place and drinks the second most amount of cum will get shrunk down to a third of her size so I can fuck her. That means my cock will be three times its normal size, or the equivalent of an eighteen inch cock. I bet that one will smart when I fuck that second place cum drinker in her ass." Herbert cackled like a mad scientist, which, of course, he was. "And our last place 'CUMtestant' will be shrunk down to a quarter of her size, making the penis she receives for her sexual plundering the equivalent of a gigantic twenty-four inch monster cock. Honestly, unless that's Nancy I don't even expect that one to fit in any of your holes, but I promise to give it the good college try." He cackled like a mad scientist again.

Nancy shouted up at him. "Fuck you, Herbert, you nerdy freak! I am not doing any cum... contest or whatever! Just fix us! NOW! Get us back to NORMAL! And let us go!"

"Yeah, Rachel screamed, raising her fist in the air and shaking it at Herbert. "Nancy is right, you fucking freak. We're not doing anything for--"

Just then Herbert's giant hand appeared holding one of the most horrific sights Nancy had ever seen. Her mouth dropped open and she nearly peed herself.

It was Herbert's pet rat, and compared to the three women who were now less than an inch tall, it looked like it was the size of an eighteen wheeler. It squirmed in Herbert's hand as he held it aloft, high over their heads. Its long rows of gnashing, pointy teeth were each the size of a machete.

Jessica let out a shrill scream and scampered behind Rachel, clutching onto her back and cowering down behind her with her eyes squeezed shut.

Herbert shouted, "I could just drop Robbie here into the bowl with you three bitches. He hasn't eaten today, so I'm pretty sure you three tasty morsels wouldn't last more than a few seconds. So what's it going to be? Are you girls having a cum drinking contest or do I drop Robbie in there and go listen to some Bach?"

Jessica cried as she shrieked, "NO! PLEASE! We'll do it, Herbie! We'll do ANYTHING YOU WANT!"

Rachel, normally a very tough redheaded Irish girl, looked stunned with her big green eyes as wide as quarters and her freckled face even paler than normal. She just nodded her head, eyes fixed on the squirming giant rat.

"What about you, Nancy? I could just feed Robbie the blonde bitch of the group."

"No, Herbert! I'll do it! Like Jessica said. We'll do whatever you fucking want."

"Okay, then," Herbert said, pulling Robbie the rat out of their view. He stood up, his giant head rising so high that it hurt Nancy's neck trying to look up at him. Then another sight appeared that took Nancy's breath away. It was Herbert's penis and it was the size of a school bus.

He jerked it off high over their heads with one giant hand and as his big, goofy face smiled down at them from on top of what looked like a twenty story high building in the sky, but was in actuality nothing but his nerdy body. "I was thinking about just shooting my cum at all of you when I orgasm... but I'm afraid the force might hurt you. My calculations seem to prove that the semen would be ejaculated at the equivalent force of a tidal wave for someone your size." He chuckled. "Don't get me wrong. I would love to see that, all three of you tumbling around in that bowl on waves of cum, but I don't want to give anyone a head injury plastering them to the glass under a giant wad of cum."

Herbert giggled and then jerked off faster. "Everyone take off your clothes," he said, breathing heavily as he jerked off. "All of them! Every single stitch of clothing off now!"

Nancy began quickly stripping down.

###

Rachel wore only her sweat suit, sports bra and panties. She pulled them all off in seconds and then helped Jessica take off her dress, zipping it down in the back for her.

Jessica was still sobbing.

"It's okay, Honey. Everything will be--"

"It's NOT fucking okay, you idiot," Jessica shouted, nearly hysterical. "We're an inch fucking tall!" She continued weeping as she wiggled out of her dress and slipped her panties off.

Rachel had never seen Jessica or Nancy naked before, and both of them had amazing bodies. Jessica had a very dainty and feminine figure, but Nancy probably worked out as much as she did. All three ladies had oversized and perky breasts. Herbie loved big tits.

Once they were all naked, a giant round glass window appeared above them. Rachel suddenly realized what it was, a fucking magnifying glass.

Herbie's big brown eye appeared across its warped surface and blinked. "Okay, girls," he said, "Jiggle those big tits at me."

They all just stood there, looking up.

"Come on, now! I'm trying to cum here. Jiggle your tits!"

Nancy started first. She shook her shoulders from side to side, leaning back as she wagged her tits at the nerdy eye in the sky.

"All of you!" Herbert's voice boomed.

Rachel mimicked Nancy, and Jessica began shaking her tits around, too.

"This is fucking ridiculous," Rachel complained in a low voice. "How the fuck can he get off on this?"

"Play with yourselves!" Herbie shouted, breathing heavily and his voice shaking with desire. "And rub those tits with your hands!"

They all complied, and continued doing this for a full minute, maybe more. Then the magnifying glass disappeared. It was replaced by a shot glass that stood a little taller than any of the tiny girls. Herbie held it in his other hand as he jerked off into it. Herbie let out a loud grunt and shot a firehose of sperm into the glass.

He shook and jerked, pouring more and more huge swaths of white, gooey liquid into the giant shot glass.

When he was finished, he placed the full glass into the mixing bowl with them. Nancy stood closest to it, and it did stand taller than her. If she reached up she could touch the rim, but it was over her head. The glass was almost filled to the top with the most cum Rachel had ever seen in her life.

"There!" Herbie said, dropping a gym bag next to Rachel. "I shrunk this gym bag full of stuff down to your size, ladies. Would you mind opening that up, Rachel?"

Rachel squatted down and unzipped the bag. She reached inside and pulled out a stack of twelve ounce empty water glasses, six in all. There were about a dozen cans of grape and orange soda, three bottles of Hershey's chocolate syrup, three big plastic bottles of water in there and a soup ladle.

"Take everything out of there, Rachel."

She began pulling things out and setting them on the glass floor. When the gym bag was empty, Herbie put the magnifying glass over them again.

He said, "Now take that ladle and walk over to my shot glass full of cum."

Rachel picked up the ladle and walked over to the shot glass. If that shot glass had been as big as it was compared to her when she was her normal height it would have stood about seven feet tall and had a five feet wide diameter from rim to rim.

Rachel had smelled Herbie's huge volume of sperm from where she had emptied the gym bag. Now the stench of it standing so close filled her nostrils and turned her stomach.

"Now throw the ladle into the shot glass," Herbie instructed.

"Throw it in there?" Rachel asked. "But it will sink to the bottom."

"Just throw the damn thing in there," Herbie commanded.

Rachel frowned, but did as she was told. She lifted the ladle up over the rim and dropped it into the giant glut of white goo.

It disappeared, obviously sinking to the bottom of the shot glass full of cum.

Herbie chuckled. "Excellent. Now which one of you ladies is going to go get that ladle out of there?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Rachel asked. "That is fucking sick. You are a fucking sicko, Herbie."

He chuckled and said, "Somebody is climbing inside that shot glass, and getting that ladle. I'll give you ladies two minutes to decide who is doing it, and if you can't decide I will decide for you."

Herbie watched and listened, smiling in amusement.

Jessica folded her arms. "Well, I'm not doing it... unless you want mac and cheese puke mixed in with all the disgusting cum we're supposed to drink."

Nancy shook her head. "No way I can do that, either. Rachel, you were a swimmer in high school, right? I think you should get it."

Rachel felt a surge of anger wash through her. "A swimmer in high--fuck no! I was in gymnastics. Anyway, I'm ready to puke just looking at this. And the smell is awful. I can't get in there. I'll throw up all over the place."

They all stared at each other, none of them willing to go in that glass.

"I have an idea," Rachel said, looking at Nancy. "Why don't we throw Jessica in there?"

"Hey!" Jessica yelled. "I swear to god I will puke and drowned in that shit! Don't you dare even think about--"

Rachel ran at Jessica and grappled her, catching her in a bear hug as she screamed and tried to squirm away. Nancy arrived and grabbed one of Jessica's legs and then the other.

Jessica screamed, and shrieked and begged as both the blonde and the redhead lifted the much smaller struggling brunette off her feet and carried her toward the shot glass.

###

Jessica fought them with everything she had, but Rachel and Nancy were just too athletic. Both of them were at least five and a half feet tall and worked out all the time while Jessica was barely over five feet and never worked out. On top of that Jessica was small boned and meek. She was a girly girl with a naturally gorgeous figure, big breasts, curvy but slim hips and a tiny waist. Her small and delicate frame was simply not made for physical exertion.

"Let me go!" Jessica screamed, fighting with no success to squirm free. "No! Stop!" she wailed, bursting into tears.

The two other ladies easily overwhelmed her, and lifted her high up over their heads, Nancy clutching her kicking legs and Rachel with one hand on her arm and the other with a handful of Jessica's long black hair.

As they began lifting her up to push her in Jessica screamed, "PLEASE! DON'T! I'm fucking OVULATING!"

Ignoring her frantic pleas, her two attackers heaved her up higher than the rim of the giant shot glass, and pushed her over it.

Jessica pinched her nose with a forefinger and thumb, held her breath and squeezed her eyes shut.

She plunged into the giant vat of Herbie's warmish semen head and shoulders first. Her left ankle bone banged off the rim of the glass hard as she tumbled inside and a sharp stab of agony shot through her, making her forget only for that instant that she was submerged in a gigantic shot glass full of cum.

Jessica opened her mouth for air to shriek in pain, but all she got was her mouth and lungs filled with a huge glut Herbie's thick sperm.

She fought to right herself and dog paddled to the surface as her chest and throat heaved, rejecting the thick glut of sperm filling them. She coughed and heaved again above the surface, noisily gasping in a big breath of blessed air. Her eyes stung from the salty liquid and her whole face was saturated with the odor of cum as she coughed and gagged and spat and choked. Breathing in great droughts of air between heaving coughing fits, Jessica finally began to feel the relief of breathing again.

She kept her eyes squeezed shut as she screamed, "You fucking cunts! I'll fucking get you for this!"

She heard Herbie's booming laughter from above and tried to look up through a film of goo and her burning eyes. "Fuck you, too, Herbie," Jessica screamed, shaking a fist at him and slopping long, thick strands of cum from her shaking fist. "You sick motherfucker!"

He only seemed to laugh harder.

Jessica began sobbing again, and as she sniffled and swallowed, instead of her own snots, a mouth and nose full of Herbie's slimy goo slid down her throat.

She cried even harder, but at least she didn't puke.

###

Nancy felt bad for Jessica, but she was glad it wasn't her swimming in a giant shot glass full of sperm.

"Stop crying!" Herbert commanded. "If you want to get back at Nancy and Rachel just get that ladle. Then you can watch them drink my sperm."

"I won't do it, Herbie!" Jessica screamed up at him between her sobs. "Then... then I have to... have to drink it tooo-hooo-hooo!" It really looked like she was losing it. Nancy wondered when Jessica would just give up dog paddling and sink down into all that cum and drowned herself in it. What a way to go, drowning in Herbert's cum.

A shudder of revulsion coursed through Nancy's body.

"You won't have to drink it," Herbert said. "You're already swimming in it."

Jessica's sobbing stopped. She reached up and grabbed the rim of the shot glass, probably realizing she didn't have to swim to stay afloat for the first time. She wiped her cum coated face off, shook her head and opened her eyes, blinking them and trying to see through strands of thick white sperm. Looking up at Herbert with a cautiously hopeful look on her face, she spit some cum out of her mouth, cleared her throat and shouted, "Really, Herbie? I won't have to drink any of it?"

"Nope!" Herbie said, "But Nancy and Rachel will have to drink as many of those water glasses full as they can manage without puking. You don't have to drink another drop, Jessica. I already wanted you to get the twelve inch equivalent cock, so only they need to compete in the contest. Now get that ladle and start serving them glasses full of sperm."

Jessica smiled an evil smile at her and Rachel, and said, "Have fun drinking this shit, cunts. I can barely stand smelling it." With that said, Jessica took in a deep breath, pinched her nose closed and sunk down into the pool of cum, disappearing from their view.

Hofeeder
Hofeeder
284 Followers