Honey, I Shrunk Your Pussy! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hofeeder
Hofeeder
287 Followers

She popped up a moment later and held the ladle aloft as it dripped with gobs of goo.

Jessica grabbed onto the rim of the glass, sputtering, choking and gasping for air. After she wiped the glaze of thick cum coating her face and head away, she smiled her evil smile and said, "Can one of you cunts be a good cunt and hand me a glass to fill so both you cunts can start drinking?"

Rachel yelled up at Herbert. "I am NOT drinking ANYTHING!" She stood there with her hands on her hips and defiantly looked Herbert in his giant eye. She shouted, "You're no murderer! I don't think you have the balls to feed us to your rat, and I refuse to drink a goddamned drop of your disgusting--"

Herbert's giant hand appeared and lowered a giant tupperware container into the bowl. It landed with a resounding crack that hurt Nancy's ears.

Nancy and both the other girls paused to see what Herbert had dropped next to them. In relation to their size the sides of the cloudy, semi-clear plastic container were about twelve feet high. It was maybe thirty feet long and fifteen feet wide if they had been their normal size. Lastly, the bottom of it looked like it was filled with twenty foot long slimy brown snakes with their tubular bodies as thick or thicker than the shrunken bodies of the girls. The pile of giant snakes squirmed around inside the container.

"What the fuck is that?" Rachel asked.

"That, Rachel, is about a dozen earthworms... and I'm about to throw you in there with them."

Rachel took several steps back from the big container, stumbling and nearly falling over the empty gym bag that was behind her. Herbert's hand came down with a sheet of what looked like white plywood in it that was shaped like a huge scoop. His big fingers on his other monstrous hand landed behind Rachel, blocking any retreat and he pushed the giant scoop at her, scraping the floor. Rachel screamed, "Fuck! Not this again!" She tried to run from it, but the huge scoop bumped into her feet, and sent her flying into it as it slid under her. She fell and tumbled around inside it. As it lifted her high in the air all Nancy could see were a jumble of limbs and parts of Rachel's pale body, her tits, ass, arms, legs and red hair rolled around until Herbert brought the scoop to a halt.

Herbert held her aloft in his makeshift scoop and looked down at his prize. "So do I drop you in with the earthworms or will you drink a lot of cum? It's all up to you."

"Let me down!" Rachel screamed. "You fucking hurt my foot this time you fucking whack job!"

"Sorry," Herbert said, "But if I picked you up with my fingers I might break your neck or crush your rib cage, so you'll have to deal with my paper scoop. Now, what's it going to be? I don't think the earthworms will hurt you, but I'm guessing you don't want them slithering around your naked body."

"FUCK YOU!" Rachel screamed.

"Okay then! In with the earthworms!"

Herbert moved the scoop over the container and tilted it. One of the bigger worms actually reared up and stretched its ugly tubular body high in the air, as if reaching for Rachel.

Its weird round orifice, either an anus or a mouth, opened and closed, and yellow slime dripped out of it. It was the most hideous and disgusting sight Nancy had ever seen and she was instantly grateful she wasn't Rachel.

Rachel had seen that worm rear up and spew its yellow slime, too. She let out a scream of absolute terror.

Nancy could see the whites of Rachel's eyes even from a distance as Rachel continued to scream in horror and looked down into the pile of writhing worms. Clutching onto the side of the paper scoop, she clung there, desperately trying to hang on.

"I'LL DO IT!" She shrieked. "PLEASE! I'LL DRINK CUM! ANYTHING YOU WANT!"

Herbert leveled off the scoop and brought it down to the floor. Rachel quickly scampered off of it and ran toward where Nancy was standing.

"Now give those glasses to Jessica and I want you and Nancy to drink glassful after glassful of my cum. The first one of you who stops drinking or pukes, loses and gets dropped in with the worms."

Rachel ran straight to the things she had taken out of the gym bag, bent down and snatched up the stack of water glasses. She carried them to Jessica, who smiled smugly from inside her glass tank full of sperm and held out a cum coated, dripping hand over the rim.

Rachel handed her a glass from the stack.

"Thank you!" Jessica said, forgetting about the ladle and just scooping the glass under the white, frothy surface. She brought up the glass filled to the top with semen and handed it back over the rim. Rachel took it and looked down at it, grimacing in disgust.

Jessica smiled and said, "Bon appetite, Cunt!"

Rachel stooped down, put the stack of empty glasses on the ground and stood back up again. She sniffed at the glass full of cum in her hand and winced at the smell, pulling her nose away, squeezing her eyes shut and sneering in disgust. "Oh my God!" she cried. "I'm in fucking hell!"

Then she pinched her nose shut, lifted the glass to her lips and tilted it up, chugging the contents quickly and without slowing down or stopping for air. She drank the entire glass full of Herbert's sperm in less than eight or ten seconds.

Pulling the empty glass away and gulping one last time, Rachel gasped for air, taking in a huge breath, grimacing and whining in protest. "Eeeewe! My fucking GOD! That was soooo DISGUSTING!"

Handing the glass back to Jessica, she said, "Now fill it up for Nancy."

"My pleasure!" Jessica said, taking the glass, dipping it and handing it back.

Rachel carried the full glass of cum at arms length and brought it straight to Nancy. "Here!" she said. "Your turn, Bitch."

Nancy looked down at the glass she was being offered. The cum looked so thick that it bubbled up on the top, forming a dome. One huge dollop had spilled over the side, a long tendril of thick white sperm stretching from the rim of the glass to where the golf ball sized dollop of cum rested on Rachel's hand.

"It looks too thick for cum!" Nancy said, not even wanting to hold it, nevermind drink it.

Herbert's chuckle boomed from above. "Yes," he said, sounding gleeful. "Cum should seem considerably thicker at your diminutive size. It's time to drink that glassful or go in with the worms, Nancy!"

Rachel pushed the glass at her and said, "Come on. Bottoms up, Bitch. And I hope you puke!"

Nancy took the glass from Rachel. It stunk of sperm and felt heavy in her hand. It looked more like pudding than cum. "How the fuck did you drink this?" she asked Rachel in amazement. "The stench of cum is fucking pungent!"

Rachel laughed mirthlessly. "You should smell those fucking worms!"

Nancy looked over at the writhing worms. Another one was slithering up the side of that container and it sent a shiver of disgust through her just looking at it.

She looked down at the glass again. She had swallowed her share of thick loads in her day, but never as thick as this, never this much and never from a fucking full glass.

Still, there was no fucking way she was being dropped in with those worms. Not bothering to pinch her nose, Nancy put the glass to her lips and began chugging the thick, slimy goo as fast as she could chug.

It started out okay, as disgusting as it was, and she thought she would be fine until she had gulped down several mouthfuls and saw she wasn't even halfway through.

Pulling the half drunken glass away, she swallowed what was in her mouth. It slid down her throat like raw eggs and she wretched at the feel of it, nearly puking. Gasping for air, all she could smell was cum. It filled her whole face and left a thick film on her tongue and in her gullet.

Nancy coughed and wheezed, taking in several huge breaths of sperm polluted air.

Rachel shouted, "I win! She didn't drink it all! Throw her in with the worms!"

Nancy swallowed, cleared her throat and let out a long, loud belch that served up the taste of semen all over again. She sneered at Rachel and said, "Wait! I'm not fucking done yet!"

Lifting the glass to her lips, and glaring at Rachel, she chugged the remaining sperm from the glass and swallowed every drop. The whole time, thinking, 'Go fuck yourself, you red headed, cunt!"

She handed Rachel the empty glass, wiped the sperm from her lips and chin with the back of her wrist and said, "Your turn, Bitch!"

Rachel nodded, set her jaw and said, "Okay, then I guess this contest is on."

Nancy smiled. "I won almost every beer chugging challenge in my high school. Good fucking luck!"

Rachel smirked. "This ain't beer, Nancy. It's cum, and I sucked off almost every guy in my high school. So good fucking luck to you, too!"

They moved next to the giant shot glass and began drinking glass after glass of Herbert's cum. After three glasses each, they both held a fourth in their hands, neither looking as confident as when they started.

Nancy looked at her fourth full glass of cum, not knowing if she could hold this one down. Hell, she didn't even know if she could hold down what was already in her stomach. One more sip of this slimy goo could easily trigger a fit of projectile vomiting.

She felt full, bloated and more than a little queasy, and Rachel looked even worse than Nancy felt. Her eyelids drooped, and her mouth, surrounded by a goat-tee of dried sperm, formed a perpetual sneer. She was taking long, labored breaths, holding her stomach and kept shaking her head, mumbling curse words to herself.

Looking at Rachel's pathetic condition, Nancy said, "Maybe we can make a deal with Herbert so neither of us has to go in with the worms?"

Rachel nodded. She looked up at the giant eye over their heads and shouted, "Can we make some kind of deal, Herbert?"

"What kind of deal?" Herbert asked.

Nancy shouted, "We can't drink anymore of this! It's just way too much! What can both of us do to avoid getting tossed in with those worms?"

"Let me think about this." Herbert paused a moment and then said, "You both drank three full glasses. Those glasses are shrunken down to your exact scale and are only twelve ounces each. That means you both drank about thirty six ounces of my cum. The capacity of the adult female human stomach is approximately one quart or thirty-two fluid ounces."

"See!" Rachel yelled. "We already drank more than a fucking stomach can hold! Enough is enough already!"

"Not necessarily, Rachel," Herbert boomed. "The human stomach has been known to hold up to three and four times that amount without any long term harm being done."

"Yeah," Rachel shouted, "No harm to fat guys in pie eating contests! We're both about to fucking pass out down here. Nancy's stomach looks like she ate a fucking basketball!"

Herbert chuckled gleefully at that. "Yes," he agreed, "You both look a bit like your pregnant!" He chuckled some more. "I'll tell you what. Whoever finishes that last glass first will be declared the winner. If either or both of you puke then whoever pukes still goes in with the worms, but that will be your last glass. Sound good?"

"No!" Rachel shouted. "It doesn't! I really cannot drink another drop of this--!"

Before Rachel finished speaking, Nancy lifted the glass to her lips and began guzzling it.

In her peripheral vision as she labored at gulping down all the thick vile semen in her glass, she saw Rachel lift her own glass only an instant later and the final round of the cum drinking contest began in earnest.

This last glass of goo went much slower for the women, as they both paused between gulps of slime to breathe heavily through their noses.

At first, Nancy was ahead, but Rachel quickly caught up and surpassed her with three or four big gulps in quick succession. Nancy closed her eyes and chugged as fast as she could, ignoring her need for air, her urge to gag and the sharp pain in her tummy.

She felt the last of the sperm in her glass fill her mouth, and pulled the glass away, her cheeks puffed out with a huge mouthful of thick goo, but it seemed impossible to swallow. Her throat closed up and would not respond.

Nancy, still holding the last glut of jism in her mouth, looked over at Rachel and saw her drain her glass, as well. They both struggled to swallow, but Rachel swallowed first. It was only an instant before Nancy had managed to drink the last of it down, but Nancy watched in complete disgust as Rachel gasped for air first and raised her arms high in triumph.

"Yes!" Rachel shouted, pumping her fists and smiling. "I won! I fucking won!"

Nancy finished off swallowing the remnants of cum in her mouth, gasped for air, held her aching tummy and said, "We just drank over a quart of his nasty-ass cum! We BOTH lost, you fucking moron!"

Rachel frowned and stopped celebrating. "Well, at least I won't get split in half by his nerdy twenty-four inch equivalent-sized cock."

"No, you'll just get split in half by his nerdy eighteen inch equivalent-sized cock."

"Okay!" Herbert boomed. "Time to get you girls up to size." He lowered the scoop onto the floor and put a ten foot A-frame ladder down next to it. "Use the shrunken ladder to get Jessica out of that glass and then get her onto my scoop. She gets fucked first."

"It's okay," Jessica yelled. "I can climb out." She grabbed the rim of the shot glass with both hands, pulled herself up onto it and scrambled out of the glass, dangling from her hands for a second and dropping onto the floor.

Thick gobs of cum dripped off her body, as she combed it off her hair and face, shaking her hands and spattering streaks and droplets of thick semen all over the floor. She raked more cum off her shoulders, tits and torso, sending it sliding down off her in gooey sheets.

"How the fuck did you two drink so much of this gross shit? It's like tapioca fucking pudding!"

Nancy felt yet another urge to vomit, but looked away from Jessica's cum covered, naked body and regained her composure.

Without any more direction or prompting, Jessica walked over to the scoop, and sat down on it. Herbert lifted her high in the air and removed her from their view.

###

Herbie looked down at his three victims. They looked like sprites or fairies, too small to be adult humans, but possessing all the normal features and proportions of adult females. He had worried they might remind him of children because of their small sizes, but, thankfully, probably due to all of them having bigger than average breasts, that was not the case.

They were all lined up, standing on his King sized bed and tethered to his headboard by a long steel wire connected to the leather belts that were locked around their waists.

Jessica was farthest to the left and stood the tallest of the three at about two and a half feet tall, or thirty inches, exactly half her normal size. He had bathed all three of them in the sink and had dried them off with a blow dryer.

They were all still naked.

Rachel stood in the middle at only two feet and two inches, or twenty-six inches tall. A third of her original height would have been twenty-two inches, not twenty-six.

Herbert had told them that the second girl would be a third of her original height and the third one would only be a fourth of her normal size, but he decided that would be too small for having sex with them without any danger of killing them.

So, without bothering to share his change in plans, Herbert had adjusted the two smaller girls to somewhat larger sizes so he could safely have sex with them. It would still be very tight and rather painful, especially for Nancy, but Herbert's normal sized cock probably wouldn't cause any serious injuries to any of them.

Nancy, on the far right, stood only two feet tall, or twenty-four inches. Her previously estimated height at only one quarter her original size would have been only sixteen and a half inches, and Herbie was sure that would have been way too small for having intercourse. He probably would have killed her if he tried.

As it was, Herbie estimated that the size equivalents for his cock in respect to their various sizes were twelve inches for Jessica, over fourteen inches for Rachel and around seventeen inches for Nancy. Also, because of his normal proportions, his cock would seem much more girthy than a normally large penis. Luckily, his six inch penis was thinner than most men at six inches, but it would still seem a bit too wide for these shrunken women to comfortably handle. Still, he wanted it to hurt them a little. After what all three of them had done to him they needed to pay.

Herbert wondered if Nancy especially, standing at only twenty-four inches, could handle sex with such a huge and massively thick penis. It excited him to imagine she could, but he wouldn't be surprised at all if she couldn't.

Herbert kneeled on the bed in front of thirty-inch tall Jessica and lubed up his penis. He stroked it in front of her, drinking in her reaction. At thirty inches, even with him kneeling, she only stood as high as his nipples on his chest, and her head was only a little bigger than a baseball.

She cringed at the sight of his erect penis and backed into the headboard, staring at his cock with wide eyes and an open mouth.

###

Jessica had never seen such a thick cock. She had seen some even longer, and had sex with them, too, but she had never seen one that wide and with such a big head. "Holy hell, Herbie! That's too wide. You're going to split me in two with that thing."

Herbie chuckled, squirt more lube on his giant cock and got closer, moving one knee at a time in her direction. "Let's find out. Turn around and bend over."

"Not in my ass!" Jessica shouted. "That thing is way to wide for my asshole!"

"Not in your ass... yet. Now turn around."

Jessica complied, turning around, bending over, puting both hands on the leather headboard and nervously looking back. Seeing the big cock in all its girthy glory was bad enough, but seeing what looked to her like a twelve foot tall Herbie moving in behind her on his knees, yet intent on fucking her while she was standing up was way too surreal.

She felt like she was in some pornographic version of Alice in Wonderland.

Herbie put his cock up against the entrance to her vagina and Jessica clutched tighter onto the headboard. His cock felt huge, the biggest thing anyone had ever tried to put inside her, and Jessica had been with some very big men. This one was bigger, so much bigger that she felt nervous about it.

As his giant cock opened her vagina wider and wider, Jessica gasped. It pushed up into her, stretching her open and slowly sliding deeper and deeper, sending waves of sensations through her body from her pussy through her spine, abdomen and chest. Her nipples hardened and she flung her head back and looked up at the ceiling, gritting her teeth. "Uhn! Oh God!" she cried, from both the pain and the pleasure of only half his giant cock inside of her. "It's sooo thick, Herbie! I fucking love it, Baby!"

"Do you want more," Herbie asked, pausing his thrust and leaving his super cock right there, half way inside her now throbbing pussy.

"Yes!" Jessica screamed. "I want it all! Give it to me!"

Herbie grunted and pushed deeper, bottoming out against Jessica's cervix and sending a jolt of pain through her tummy. She jerked and shrieked, but giggled at the new sensation. No cock had ever opened her up so wide or bottomed out so thoroughly before this one.

"Oh God!" she whined. Then she glanced to her right and saw her shorter companions watching her get fucked with their mouths agape. "These little cunts over here aren't going to be able to handle this monster, Herbie..." Jessica began moving her hips, sending her overstretched and overstuffed pussy sliding back and forth over Herbie's giant cock. "...but I can!" she cried out, pumping her pussy back into his cock faster and harder. "I can handle it! I can handle this fucking monster! Just watch me!"

Hofeeder
Hofeeder
287 Followers