Honey, I Shrunk Your Pussy! Pt. 02

Story Info
Dr. Nipper continues his sexual vengeance on Rachel.
6.5k words
4.47
20.5k
16

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hofeeder
Hofeeder
282 Followers

Jessica swallowed and gulped the cum shooting out of his oversized penis. She gulped and swallowed again, trying her very best not to miss any of his disgusting sperm. He finished off, dribbling more cum, in her urgently sucking mouth.

She had to drink all of it, everything he gave her even though it was a disgusting amount.

Jessica drank everything and more.

She continued sucking and drinking cum from the fist-sized head of his forearm sized dick long after it had stopped ejaculating. She needed to make sure he had no reason to force that huge cock back up inside of her sore and throbbing bum.

He pulled his big dickhead away, and Jessica gasped for air.

She had sucked him dry and she didn't even care about how gross it was. She was just happy he would move on and leave her aching butthole alone.

Still crying, Jessica looked over at her even smaller companions, swallowed one last time to clear the last of his cum from her mouth and, in a hoarse voice, she said, "My God... you two little cunts... are soooo FUCKED!"

Jessica clutched back at her throbbing butthole with both hands, felt at it and panicked. It remained gaped open a little and still hadn't closed, wide enough for her fingertip to pass right inside the sore hole without any resistance at all.

She spun around from facing the headboard, and screamed up at Herbert, "YOU BROKE MY FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

Sobbing uncontrollably, she sunk to her knees and collapsed forward, stretching straight out and burying her face into the bed.

A thought occurred to Jessica as she lay there crying, with a sore asshole, the taste of Herbie's sperm still in her mouth, and feeling more sorry for herself than she had ever felt. Why had she swallowed all his cum so feverishly, almost desperate to please him, or at least not anger him? She drank all of his grotesque cum, completely ignoring all her own discomfort, distress and disgust. Why had she done that?

It was like she had lost herself.

Why the hell hadn't she or either of his other ex-wives resisted more, and just told Herbie to go fuck himself? They had always been in control before today. Herbie was a wimpy nerd and had never commanded any of them to do anything, ever.

Now, not only were they obeying him. They were completely under his control. Jessica wondered if maybe that shrink ray also affected their minds. Then she thought of how terrible that pet rat of his had looked, and how horrified she had been when she had seen it.

No. It wasn't mind control. Herbert was terrifying, too. Seeing him so huge, towering over them like a giant or like God himself had broken all three of their spirits.

Herbert was their master now. More than that. Herbert was their God, and they would do anything to stop Him from being angry at them, anything that Herbert commanded them to do.

Anything.

###

Hearing Jessica continue to sob softly to herself, laying on her stomach with her legs straight out as she held her sore butthole with both hands, gave Herbert almost as much satisfaction as the brutal ass pounding he had just inflicted on her.

Herbert's normally small and thin six inch dick had seemed like a twelve inch long and very wide monster cock to the thirty inch tall Jessica.

Presently, Jessica had been shrunken down from half her normal height of sixty inches by his incredible Shrink Ray, and her asshole, of course, was half of its normal size, too. Herbert had felt how tight that hole was when he had squeezed his normally undersized six inch cock into it.

There had been something magical about fucking her in that tiny, tight, but very sexy ass as the top of her softball sized head only came up to his pectoral muscles even though she'd been standing and he'd been kneeling. It was as if he had been fucking a sexy Sprite from a fairy tale right in her tiny Sprite asshole.

Plus, Herbert had never fucked a tighter hole in his life, and because of that he had gone just a little bit berserk on it.

He actually hadn't planned on fucking her hot and tiny ass so damn hard, but he had gotten so excited when he felt how tight it was that he just couldn't stop himself, and now he worried he might have fucked it a bit too hard.

"Are you bleeding, Jessica?" he asked.

Jessica paused her sobbing, turned her softball sized head and shouted, "I don't know! Probably! You fucking asshole!" She continued her crying, and pressed her face back into the bed as she wept.

"Well, check your hands. Is there blood on them?"

Jessica stopped sobbing to look down at her hands. Herbert could see there was no bleeding. She shook her head, and put both her hands back on her bum.

"Okay," Herbert said, "But if you start to feel sick to your stomach, cold or lightheaded let me know."

"GO FUCK YOURSELF!" she screamed.

Herbert chuckled. He moved in front of Rachel, who was sitting indian style on the bed, looking at him with just as much contempt as if she were still five foot six inches tall.

She wasn't.

Rachel had been shrunken down to twenty-six inches from her normal sixty-six inches, almost a third of her height. Herbert's cock would even seem bigger to her, maybe as if it were fifteen inches long. It looked as thick as her upper arm was right now. He doubted he could fuck her asshole with it. She was just too small.

He decided to try squeezing it into her pussy. Rachel had a luscious pussy, and he desired that part of her more than any other, anyway. Their personal history demanded it, and that lovely vagina of hers certainly had it coming.

"Lay down on your back," he said, shuffling farther away on his knees to give her room.

"What are you going to do?" Rachel asked, suddenly looking concerned.

Herbert dumped a generous amount of lube on his cock, and stroked it. The damn thing was still rock hard after he had orgasmed twice. The supplements, vitamins and viagra he had taken were all doing their jobs. Even so, he was probably only good for one more significant ejaculation, but this one would take a while to summon up from his loins. It was just as well. Rachel deserved a very long and extremely hard fuck from a painfully large penis.

Rachel hadn't hurt him as much as Jessica, and nowhere near as much as Nancy had hurt him, but she was probably the most cold hearted bitch among them.

After their divorce, in which she was awarded his summer cottage by the same judge who had awarded Nancy his Brownstone, Herbert had discovered that Rachel had given oral sex to just about every friend and work colleague he had known. Even all his hired help had been orally pleasured by his red-headed wife. The thing that really bugged him, though, was after three months of dating her, and six months of marriage ending in divorce, Rachel had only allowed him to fuck her twice. He fucked her once while they were dating, and he had loved it so much that he wanted to do it again the very next night. Rachel refused, telling him she couldn't have sex out of wedlock. She claimed it was against her religion. So, Herbert asked her to marry him.

The next and last time she allowed him to fuck her was on their wedding night. After that she would always blow him, and had a hundred different excuses why they could never fuck.

He had never fucked Rachel again. About six months after their divorce he found out Rachel had been fucking his fitness trainer every single day of their marriage. He discovered their daily mid-afternoon fuck sessions on all his security footage from the gym in his basement. Of course the court case for their divorce had already been heard and decided, so Herbert had lost his summer cottage to a cheating whore.

Now Rachel's gorgeous vagina was all his for the taking, and he intended to tear that pussy up.

He put the bottle aside. "I said... lay down... on your fucking... back."

"That dick won't fit in me, Herbert. Not anywhere. You need to make me a little bigger... please. I mean look at me? I'm a head smaller than Jessica and you almost split her wide open with that frigging thing." Her voice shook as she shouted, "I'm the size of a frigging Chihuahua, God damn it!"

"Get on your back now or, so help me, I will stand you up, turn you around and shove this thing up your ass, too!"

Her big green eyes got even bigger. Looking very worried, she quickly unfolded her legs and scooted forward, sliding closer to him on her ass.

"Lay back and spread your legs."

"Jesus, Herbie!" Rachel said, laying back and spreading her legs as he commanded, but looking more and more afraid. "If you try to fuck me with that thing it's going to split my pussy wide open."

"We'll see," Herbert said, admiring the view. Rachel had a gorgeous body, with pale white skin, muscular creamy white thighs, washboard abs and huge white tits. Her trimmed, red pubic hair sat high on a bulging mound and her luscious, meaty vagina looked more than able to accommodate his cock, even at its reduced size.

Herbert fell forward and placed his cock on top of her from crotch to naval. With his ball sack hanging below her crotch it lightly touched up against her vagina.

The root of his cock rested on her normally substantial and now tiny clit, but the head of his dick reached even higher than her belly button. His whole penis looked wider than any long dick Herbert had ever seen in a porn movie.

Rachel looked down at it as if about to panic, her pretty green eyes bulging out. "Jesus fucking Christ, Herbert!" she cried, but besides panic there was also a look of awe in those eyes. She reached out and put both her hands around the shaft, trying to encircle and guage the girth, almost as if attempting to strangle it as she measured its circumference. Her fingertips on both hands overlapped as she held the shaft in them, but only by a little.

"See!" she said, licking her lips as if she were enjoying the sight, but shaking her head and repeatedly blinking her eyes. "I think... I think it's just a little too fucking fat, Herbie. Yes! I think it's too fucking fat! I really do!"

"Well, I think I can squeeze it in."

"No! No, you can't! To me it's like the size of a whole goddamned stick of Genoa fucking Salami! Please, just make me a little bigger. Even just a few more inches. Please, Herbie! Don't try to fuck me with this thing!"

Herbert looked down at his tiny ex-wife. Her head was barely the size of a baseball, her normally oversized, watermelon-like large tits looked only the size of big peaches, and her normally long legs were only as long as his forearms.

She looked like a doll under him, maybe the size of a small toddler. Suddenly, with that thought, he considered adding a few more inches to her height.

"Maybe you're right," he said, and he began to get up to go get his Shrink Ray rifle.

"You're god damned right, I'm right, you stupid Jackass!"

Herbert stopped, the anger, humiliation and anguish at all he had suffered from these cold, heartless bitches rushing through him.

He grit his teeth, grabbed his cock and pressed it on the opening of her tiny vagina. "Let's see if I can make this fit anyway."

"What? No! Herbie, NO!"

Herbert grabbed Rachel's small hip with one hand, steadied his cock with the other and began pushing with all his might.

Rachel shrieked, "OH MY FUCKING GOD! HERBERT, STOP!"

But he didn't stop, and he felt her small opening begin to get larger, spreading wider around the head of his penis as he forced it inside her.

Her pussy opened up just enough as he pushed, and he felt his cock slowly sliding into her.

Rachel shrieked, so loud it hurt his ears, but this time not saying anything, just crying out incoherently and in sheer pain.

Herbert's cock squeezed into her small vagina, and it was even tighter than Jessica's ass had been.

Rachel cried out in a garbled plea for him to stop, "GAh-ha-hat it Ouh-how-owt... PLEEE-heee-heee-heeeez!" but he kept pushing and felt her tight, wet and silky vagina slipping slowly deeper and deeper around his wide shaft. She cried and wailed, her whole tiny body writhing and jerking around as his cock slid ever deeper into her incredibly tight vagina.

He bottomed out, filling her pussy all the way up, using only a little more than half of his cock.

Rachel had stopped screaming and crying. She was too busy breathing in quick, hissing breaths. Her eyes were squeezed shut and tears still streamed down her face. He watched as her small face remained scrunched up, grimacing in pain. Her tiny nose only came up to his belly button.

Herbert pulled halfway out, and rammed his cock home again, hard and deep into her overstuffed cunt.

Rachel shrieked.

He repeated the hard pump.

She shrieked again.

He pumped a third time. This one hardest of all.

Rachel shrieked and wailed out, and began sobbing again. "OH MY GOD, HERBIE!" she cried, sobbing louder than ever, her whole body racked with wailing sobs. Her already tight vagina constricted even tighter around his cock with every sob.

As she cried, Herbert grabbed both her tiny hips and began fucking that tiny vagina as fast and hard as he could without breaking her.

She stopped wailing. Her eyes and mouth opened wide, as if in shock. and she clutched onto his forearms with her tiny hands, desperately hanging on as he rammed his cock home over and over again. She couldn't take his whole cock inside her, but she was certainly getting most of it. Herbert made damn sure of that.

He fucked her for quite some time like that, absolutely pounding that shrunken pussy, almost as thoroughly as he had pounded Jessica's asshole. His cock never went balls deep, but he kept trying with each pounding thrust to make that happen.

After a long time, maybe twenty-five or thirty minutes, Rachel had become docile and quiet, sort of collapsed under him, as if resolved to just lay back and take this relentless and endless pussy pounding.

She was still conscious, but seemed in a daze as he continued to ram her little pussy full of the longest and widest cock it had ever encountered or ever would.

Herbert felt his orgasm building. He wanted to cum right on her little face. Rachel hated that. He had requested she let him give her a cum facial after she blew him half a dozen times, but she had always shut him down. She said facials were absolutely disgusting and that she had always preferred to swallow.

"But isn't swallowing even more disgusting than getting cum on your face?" he had asked her.

"No fucking way!" Rachel said, grimacing in disgust. "I don't want to see cum or smell it. It's gross. So when I swallow it all down, except for a bit of an aftertaste, it just goes away." She shook her head at him and frowned. "What the hell are you complaining about, anyway? Most guys have loved the fact that I swallow every time. Plus, cumming on a girl's face is so... disrespectful... and degrading. It turns her into a filthy, disgusting slut. Is that what you want to turn me into, Herbie, a filthy, disgusting slut?"

Herbie had let it go at that, and had never delivered a load onto his pretty wife's freckled face. Today he would give Racial a cum facial she would never be able to forget.

As his orgasm coursed through him Herbert pulled his dick out of her tight pussy, grabbed her baseball sized head and shot his huge load at point blank range right onto her pretty freckled face.

The deluge of cum covered her entire shrunken face and acted like a bucket of water, shocking her out of her dazed state. Rachel blubbered and shook her head from side to side, her body jerking and twisting.

She shouted something like, "WHAT THE HE-GLUB-OOOL-LUBB-OOLOCKA! before losing the battle to form words through the gushing deluge of incoming sperm.

Instead of shouting she fought for air, as rope after thick, creamy rope of white cum plastered her entire face. It covered, dripped and oozed over her whole head like a gooey layer of pastry icing.

Herbert laughed at the sight. His pineapple and protein powder smoothies had really paid off. This third ejaculation was even more productive than his first two. He dribbled even more cum on top of Rachel's head after the first five or six more forceful ejaculations subsided.

Her whole head and face completely covered and glazed in cum, she coughed, gasped, sputtered and choked as Herbert finished cumming and dropped her down onto the bed.

"There!" Herbert said, "Now you are officially my filthy, disgusting slut, Rachel. How's that for karma? Your cum karma. We'll call it your CUM-uppance." He chuckled.

Twisting her face to the bed, propped up on her elbows, and gasping in great gasps, with thick strands of sperm falling off her face to pool up in globs between her arms, she wheezed in great gluts of air and heaved, coughing and choking.

"You God damned Son of a Bitch, Herbert!" Nancy screamed. "Are you trying to fucking kill us all?"

Herbert looked over at the twenty-two inch tall Nancy and said. "You're next, Nancy." He straightened up on his knees and looked down at his three small ex-wives. "And what they went through is nothing compared to what you are going to go through. You hurt me the most. So I'm going to hurt you the most. I promise you that."

Herbert shuffled on his knees toward Nancy and she screamed, "Stop! What are you going to do?" He reached out and pulled on Nancy's steel wire tether. He unhooked it from the headboard.

Herbert said, "I can't fuck you right now. You're just too small, and I don't want to kill you, but I can make you lick up that cum!"

He grabbed Nancy around her waist, picked her up and placed her down on all fours next to the still cum covered and slowly recovering Rachel.

"Wait right there!" Herbert jumped from the bed and grabbed his shrink ray from the wall. He adjusted the dial, pointed it at Nancy, and pulled the trigger. She shrunk down to about five inches tall. "Perfect," he said, "Now slurp up all that cum and you better get every drop."

###

Nancy sat back on her heels, looking up at what looked to her like a fifteen foot tall Rachel with cum all over her red and straining face and she looked at the huge puddle of thick cum between her forearms. To her, at that tiny size, it looked like a couple quarts of very thick and very nasty jizm.

Nancy turned to Herbert and said, "But... but it's too much at this size, Herbert. I'm going to puke. My tummy is still so full from all those glasses we drank. Can't you make me just a little bit bigger, at least?"

"Lap it ALL up NOW, or I shrink you down and toss you in with the worms!"

"But I'll puke!"

"If you puke you go in with the worms, too. Now slurp up ALL that cum!"

Nancy shook her head, nearly bursting into tears. She looked down at the big puddle of white goo under Rachel's dripping face, took a deep breath, got on her hands and knees and crawled toward the puddle.

Nancy stooped her head down and began licking up cum and drinking it down like a reluctant kitten at a sour saucer of milk. It was too thick at this size, much like all the cum she had drank from those four glasses. Sperm at a smaller size seemed more like runny pudding. She never felt so humiliated and wretched in all her life, and she wanted to stop drinking all of Herbert's disgusting and vile spunk, but she had to do everything he asked.

Everything.

Herbert could do anything to her, and Nancy didn't want to get him any angrier than he already was. So, despite her complete disgust, a constant urge to vomit, which she kept having to fight down, and the growing ache in her very full and upset stomach, she obeyed Herbert's command and resolved to lap up and drink down every disgusting drop.

Nancy disengaged her brain, treating this disgusting task like it was her punishment, a punishment for every bad thing she had ever done, especially to Herbert.

She slurped up and swallowed all of his disgusting sperm, every last disgusting drop, from the bed, and from Rachel's cum covered arms and face. She licked, slurped and drank until there was no more cum left for her to lick, slurp or drink.

Hofeeder
Hofeeder
282 Followers
12