All Comments on 'Honey, I Shrunk Your Pussy! Pt. 02'

by Hofeeder

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a way for revenge on one's ex wives. Loved it.

Auden JamesAuden James9 months ago
Quite the letdown

After the rather intricate build-up of the first part, this second part was quite the letdown for me. First we get Jessica’s foretelling that our revenge-taking genius scientist’s two other ex-wives were, supposedly, „soooo FUCKED,“ but when they finally—and literally—get fucked they don’t really seem to have it any worse or even as bad at all as poor Jessica! I mean, just take the ‚surgery sequence‘ were your protagonist treats their „injuries“ and finds that Rachel’s pussy was put „out of comission“ for merely „a couple of days“ whereas „Jessica’s rectum would probably need surgery!“ How does that work out? Supposedly Rachel’s „small vagina“ was „even tighter than Jessica’s ass,“ and not even big enough too fit all of his „thin six inch dick,“ but still all her punishment amounts to is being sore for a few days—just as if she’d had been through a non-stop fuck fest with the fitness trainer she had been fucking behind her husband’s back before their divorce all the time anyway (and was probably the simple and pragmatic reason for not letting him fuck her too)?

And then it’s finally Nancy’s turn who, supposedly, „hurt [him] the most,“ which is why your revengeful protagonist even promises her that, „I’m going to hurt you the most.“ And how does that work out? Well, I may concede that performing a tracheostomy on Nancy is probably a step beyond what he did beforehand with his other two ex-wives, but it also comes out of the blue since you didn’t introduce Herbie as a brilliant medical doctor but as „a genius in physics,“ which is quite different a field form performing surgery. Furthermore, why does he perform this surgery at all? To e a s e her suffering! To make it easier for her to deep-throat him! And then he even de-shrinks her, i.e., makes her bigger again, just to make sure she’s „HER perfect height for him to fuck her throat“ (my emphasis), again out of consideration for h e r suffering, to ease it and make it all easier for h e r!

Hence, in the end, your story is not only contradicting Jessica’s foretelling, but your revenge-seeking protagonist’s own words and promises! And that, of course, especially in view of your story’s revenge theme and all the (unrealized) sordid possibilities of its premise, is quite the letdown.

Now, after Nancy was already orgasming almost on her own from—thanks to his easing measures in advance—easily deep-throating her ex-husband’s dick and just shortly before having her size queen needs finally fully satisfied by him, I predict that Herbie, after fucking her, will fall in love with her again too just as she is already „madly, truly and deeply in love with him.“ Then the two of them will get together again, as a couple, and Herbie will be able to re-size his new and old love whenever she (!) sees fit. HEA incoming shortly!

Well, and there flies the true theme of this story out of the window of opportunity . . .

—AJ

HofeederHofeeder9 months agoAuthor

Herbie's hobby is physics. His job is as a world famous thoracic surgeon. He also occasionally designs aircraft for Lockheed Martin and consults on high profile legal cases. Oh, and he crochets. Herbie crocheted an amazing sweater for Rachael's birthday. She used it to prop her ass up whenever Carlos the fitness trainer banged her on the weight bench in the gym. Also, never try to predict my stories. You'll usually be wrong. Thank you for such an amazing and detailed review. I'm sorry part two disappointed you. Herbie shall deliver on his promise soon and in spades. I promise. Having fun getting there. I have no idea what this genius will do next. He's much smarter than I am.

HofeederHofeeder9 months agoAuthor

Aiden James, thank you so very much for being so detailed in your review. My last comment was directed toward you if you didn't notice. The comments hadn't posted so I forgot your name while responding off the cuff. I see that German (Deutsche) is your mother tongue, which impressed me after reading how well you write in English, and it would normally astound me, but you are German, so it doesn't. Loved how well you picked apart my stories, too. A tracheotomy was required, btw, so Herbie could fuck Nancy's throat with the largest cock possible without killing her. Four hours of stretching her esophagus while she was sedated would have been impossible without it. lol

C_frommnC_frommn9 months ago

Well the truth comes out. Maybe he will keep them small so he can Dominate them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHofeeder@Hofeeder
Most of my sexual exploits took place between 1980 and 2020. I have written my whole life, but never tried erotica. It's time I shared my amazing experiences.