Honey, I'm Home

Story Info
A woman comes home ready for her wife.
1.8k words
4.58
9.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeaWithBea
TeaWithBea
17 Followers

The creaking of the doorknob at exactly 5:37 pm every evening is enough to make a smile blossom over my face. That is exactly when my wife walks in the door from work. Every. Single. Day. She is a creature of habit, which is often frustrating to my sense of spontaneity, but in this case her regular arrival time gives me something to look forward to after playing the role of housewife all day.

This particular evening, I put down my steaming my cup of tea on the end table next to the couch then stood up. The door swung open and my wife walked in. She has come home from work hundreds of times, maybe thousands, and I still never fail to be stunned by her beauty and think of what an amazing person she is. I never want that creaking knob fixed because every day I hear it, it's like butterflies are released in me and I feel the most wonderful sense of anticipatory joy.

"Hi hun," she said with a goofy grin and shining eyes. The fact that she worked in corporate America always struck me as a little funny because she has a bit of a silly streak. Dealing with all those self-important people meant she had to play the part of serious and thoughtful. She did it well and made it work for us.

And, dear Sappho, she looked amazing. Her grey skirt and looked as clean and fresh as they were 10 hours ago when I saw her off. The collar of her blouse was still crisp, the top button jauntily undone, the only hint that the wearer was anything other than straitlaced. Her straight blond hair was still neatly parted.

"How was work?" I asked as I kissed her, that anticipatory joy fully opening up into the bliss of connecting with someone emotionally and physically. I gave her lower lip a very gentle suck. This welcome home kiss is a sort of daily ritual, done in varying degrees of intensity from a peck to making out. For everything that we share in life, I have never expressed to her how much that kiss means to me, the way it makes me feel. But I'm guessing that my eyes cannot hide, and they don't want to, how excited I am when she comes home.

"Ahhh, it was okay," she said, the same way she always said it, but when we broke our momentary kiss her eyes gleamed back with a surprising intensity.

"I just put the potatoes in the oven. I thought we'd have them with the leftover steak." I said as I smoothed the skirt of my blue and white, polka-dotted dress on my thigh.

"Oh that sound perfect," she said, elongating the first syllable of perfect into purr. Then her arm wrapped around me and drew me close. I gasped nearly inaudibly, or I should say my mouth dropped open a little. "May I kiss you in the meantime?"

I simply nodded and we started making out like newlyweds. Right there, standing in the living room. I put my arms around her neck as she held on to my waist. Soon she pressed me back to the couch, the movement smooth and coordinated. We did not even break our kiss!

Our tongues danced and parried, in between sucking on our lower lips. Her hand hooked around the back of my neck, her thumb pressed along my jaw by my ear. My body coursed with a tingling warmth at that touch and I pushed my body into hers as if we could never be close enough.

"I've been thinking about this moment since I left the office," she whispered in my ear before taking a nibble of my earlobe. I felt like I was done at that point. My body was surrendering to her. My eyes closed and head fell back, then she moved on to my neck.

"During all these dreadfully boring meetings, my mind couldn't shake the image of you in this dress, you making a beautiful home for us, you making my life amazing," she said. "And all of you under that beautiful dress."

I blushed at this outpouring. "Oh my gosh, Stephanie, stop!"

We both started giggling. She stopped kissing for a moment and I traced her jaw line, a strong, straight edge. Her fine blonde hair fell like a curtain across her cheek and my finger pushed it aside to reveal her radiant beauty. She touched each of the buttons going up the front of the dress as if her fingers were hopping from one to the next. She stopped on one halfway up my torso.

"Your gorgeous tits need to come out," she said with a bit of a growl. I couldn't take her so seriously go I giggled but nodded anyway. She started unbuttoning the top of the dress then reached in and unclasped my bra. I deftly slipped out of the bra but kept the dress on as she pulled my breasts out and pushed me onto my back on the couch. My nipples hardened and I felt more than a twinge of longing between my thighs.

"Good girl," purred Stephanie. "You are so beautiful." With a finger she delicately traced the softest edge of my breasts and I trembled a little. Then she grasped them with both hands more roughly, kneading my flesh and ending with a tug on my nipples. I moaned aloud. She kicked off her shoes then started unzipping her own skirt before standing and shimmying it down her beautiful legs.

I turned to my side on the couch to see her, my eyes going wide. Her underwear came off too, and suddenly I was nearly eye-level with her little bit of blonde bush. I wetted my lips with my tongue.

"I've needed this so badly, with all these thoughts in my head all day long. It made every second tick by more slowly," she moaned as she straddled me. Soon she was leaning back her hips and pressing her pussy into my face.

I moaned but it was soon muffled. I licked and lapped as much as I could, tasting her, the deeply erotic taste of a restrained libido now let loose. She was wet and already a thick and creamy kind of wet that I always delighted in. She started moaning and grinding on my face, the bottom of her jacket flapping against me as I tried to maintain focus. My tongue darted up into her, tasting deeply, then as she moved in the rhythm of her own sensuality, my tongue found her clit. But I could never apply consistent pressure, so I was always constantly teasing her.

She was tugging at and playing with my breasts as she rode my face. Her touches became more intense, more urgent as she neared climax. When I felt her riding my face almost to the point I couldn't breathe, she pinched my nipples hard and I nearly cried out in pain, and pleasure, if I did not have her to concentrate on. My hands reached up to grasp her and pull her more squarely on me. I started licking with wild abandon.

She moaned and rode me. I could already feel her pussy juice smeared on my lips and chin. I didn't care how messy I got. I was pleasing her and it was all that mattered in the moment. My own body, though, was on fire as Stephanie touched me. Her hands then wandered down and I spread my legs. My feet were still in my black peep toe heels, which I always love to wear for dinner for just a little sense of being fancy even at home. Now they were propped up on the couch. Stephanie shed her jacket, then teased my pussy through my underwear.

"May I take these off?" she asked sweetly, knowing full well that I couldn't answer. She ground down on my extra hard just to ensure I knew she was toying with me. I moaned a muffled yes into her. She peeled my panties down my legs and flipped up the end of my skirt, exposing my pussy. Her finger rubbed up and down my wet slit.

"Oh, my little wifey is very aroused," she said as she felt my wetness growing. A fingertip teased my clit, but it was like an electric shock was sent through my body. I heaved up, thrusting my hips and pressing my face to her pussy. I moaned to no avail so just licked harder. Stephanie slipped two fingers in me and started grinding.

I was able to get my tongue more squarely on her clit, so I start lapping vigorously. I flicked at her and circled with my tongue, playing every game I knew. She started leaning down between my legs to lick me too, and by bending over her labia spread even further. I closed my eyes and let her scent and taste and moans and soft skin envelop my senses.

I moaned and writhed under her even as I lavished attention on her clit. She was giving my own clit her undivided attention so it was difficult to maintain my own focus. Whenever I felt myself drifting away, I grasped her hips and pulled her closer and licked with furious intensity. She moaned and her legs trembled. Mine were too at this point, wetness flowing freely from me as she fingered and licked me in the perfect rhythm.

It all feels like a blur but I know that she came first. I knew she was close as her legs trembled, so I licked for all I was worth until she started bucking and moaning loudly into me. Her hips pushed hard onto my face and I wasn't completely ready for it. She smothered me, leaving me gasping for air.

I think the surprise and temporary lack of oxygen hastened my orgasm. My hips thrust hard, involuntarily as I moaned more deeply into Stephanie than I think I ever had before. The electricity of orgasm made my skin feel as if it were on fire as I writhed under her pathetically. My pussy throbbed with the most amazing pleasure that emanated throughout my whole body.

Then, suddenly, my body crashed down from this high and I could hear her panting and mine. My chest rose and fell rapidly, trying to regain normalcy. Stephanie slowly dismounted from my face and I could feel what a terrible mess she had made of it. But I was proud for all her wetness smeared on me was a mark of what a good wife I was.

She briefly straddled my hips, looking down and giggling. My dress was still flipped up, my belly and legs exposed. "You are so amazing," she said, nearly squealing.

"You are too, darling, that was absolutely amazing!"

Then, a sharp smell from the direction of the kitchen hit me. I had lost track of time while we were on the couch!

"Oh shit, the potatoes!" I cried as I pushed Stephanie off me and rushed towards the oven, hearing her joyful giggles over the clack of my heels.

TeaWithBea
TeaWithBea
17 Followers