Molly arouses Annabel on the bus

Story Info
Annabel gets felt up and fingered to orgasm.
1.3k words
4.29
26.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ironworks
ironworks
70 Followers

It was December and dark when, after the indoor hockey tournament, the College coach finally pulled out of the car park at the Regional Sports Centre.

As usual Annabel was sitting on her own. This was something she had come to accept, having been conditioned to it after years of being ignored, or worse, at school.

The boys were the worst. They had names for her. The tit less wonder, the rug muncher, the lez, the boring bitch. But much more traumatic for her was that, though the girls were not unkind, it was just that she more or less practically didn't exist. This was what hurt her most. This and her confusion. about her sexual identity.

Annabel was not a looker but she was pretty in her own way. She did not cause problems in class, was decent at sport, but in her heart of hearts considered herself boring and this extinguished her spirit. The boys had sussed this out and exploited it mercilessly.

To compensate for her unhappiness she was having more and more erotic dreams of being with another girl, kissing, touching and was wracked with guilt because of her strict religious upbringing. She had become obsessed with masturbating and lived in fear of her parents finding out.

Her mind drifted as it often did and she relived an incident that had happened in the summer after school when she took a short cut through the woods to the library. She had just turned eighteen. Two of her worst tormentors from school Robbie Deas and Mike Taylor had suddenly appeared in front of her coming along the path straight towards her.

'Well look who it is,' sniggered Robbie to his best friend Mike, 'if it's not the rug muncher herself.

Annabel went pale and turned to run.

'Not so fast little tits,' said Robbie catching her by the arm and pulling her against him. She struggled but he was too strong.

'Get her skirt up Mike,' ordered Robbie. 'Let's see what she's got.'

'Stop it,' said Annabel angrily as Mike got behind her and pulled up her skirt revealing white cotton panties.

'White ones Robbie,' grinned Mike, making her squeal as he dug his fingers into her bottom cheeks.

'Maybe I'll show her what she's never seen before,' went on Robbie, 'but maybe not. I'd have to be really desperate.' He winked at Mike.

'What do you think rug muncher?' he asked. Annabel gasped as she felt his erection pressing against her. He held her immobile.

'Pull them down Mike,' he said. ' Let's give her a thrill.'

'Don't,' begged Annabel as Mike laughing yanked down her underwear to her ankles.

'She's got a hairy cunt Robbie!' he sniggered.

Robbie let go of her. He tripped her up and she fell over onto her back sprawling on the grass. Her legs tangled in her panties she lay there spread.

Robbie smirked and took out his phone.

'One for the boys,' he leered staring at her nakedness and as Annabel frantically scrambled to pull up her panties took a shot of her bare hairy pussy.

They both laughed in her face as they turned to go.

'High five Robbie.' grinned Mike as as they set off down the path.

Annabel lay there red in the face, mortified, totally humiliated and ashamed.......

A movement close her brought her back to the present. Someone had sat down beside her. Oh my god she thought to herself as she realized it was Molly Malcolm, team captain and object of desire to half the male faculty because she had a rack that made them drool and a tight bottom they longed to explore and pull apart her cheeks to find her honeypot. Plus she was a magnet to those females who preferred the fairer sex and wanted her tongue buried up their pussies. The way Molly swung sure was a hot topic on campus

'Hey,' said Molly. 'You played well today. How come I don't see you around?'

Annabel blushed, tongue tied, her mouth dry as Molly gave her the once over.

The bus rolled on through the darkness interior lights dimmed and Annabel drifted off to sleep. She dreamed that someone was teasing her tits, stirred and woke up with a little gasp to see Molly staring into her eyes her fingers busy on Annabel's erect nipple through her blouse and bra. In a panic Annabel glanced over at the two girls sitting opposite but they had their their earphones on, eyes closed oblivious to their surroundings.

Molly eased her free arm round Annabel's neck and pulled her in. Her lipsticked sensuous mouth found Annabel's and her tongue probed at her lips. Annabel opened her mouth to protest and Molly's tongue snaked inside, running around her teeth. The kiss deepened and Molly sucked on her tongue sending a message directly to Annabel's pussy. They broke apart and Annabel gasped as she came up for air.

Molly unbuttoned the top three buttons of Annabel's blouse and made her moan as she eased her fingers into her bra cup and found her erect nipple. She pinched it gently and kissed her again. This time Annabel's mouth surrendered at once as Molly's tongue lewdly invaded it again.

Molly moved her hand onto Annabel's thigh and slowly stroked it, before starting to inch up her skirt.

'We can't,' gasped Annabel, 'not here.'

Molly however was relentless in her pursuit of fresh pussy. Her fingers slowly advanced stroking and caressing the smooth skin of the other girl's bare thigh. They drifted to the inside of her leg close to where thigh meets baby soft skin. Annabel sighed and begged.

'Please stop,' she groaned as the maddening stroking caused her legs to part inch by inch.

Molly eyes glinted as saw the white covered mound of Annabel's pussy and she smiled as she closed the palm of her hand over it and gently squeezed.

Annabel's head fell back, her mouth open, her eyes glazed as Molly rubbed and stroked till she felt the growing wetness through Annabel's white cotton panties.

'You love it you hot little tease, don't you,' she whispered as she slipped her hand down the waistband of Annabel's panties and splayed her fingers over her aroused pussy, running her fingers up and down her slit. She pushed her middle finger up into Annabel and started to play with her moist hairy cunt.

The driver turned on the radio and soft rock music played. Molly licked Annabel's neck making her squirm as she explored her now saturated pussy. Annabel groaned. Her hips began to churn and she whimpered when Molly removed her hands.

'Lift up,' she ordered and Annabel thighs trembled as she strained to obey. Molly pulled down her panties, worked them off her and kicked them away.

away.

Annabel moaned and spread her legs wider as Molly slipped two fingers up into her hairy hole and began to masturbate her. Molly's thumb found Annabel's clit and teased it as she finger fucked her finding a rhythm, A lewd sucking sound escaped from Annabel's cunt.

'Please,' she panted, 'they might hear us,' but she was in heat and couldn't help herself, lifting her bum cheeks up off the seat again, wantonly offering herself.

'Hush, said Molly, 'I'm going to blow your mind.'

She tickled Annabel' tight little pucker with a finger of her free hand, making her rear up in shock

Annabel gasped as the finger penetrated her bottom. She clung to Molly. The tempo increased as her holes were worked and she arched as her orgasm approached. She clamped her hand over her mouth and her throbbing anus gripped Molly's finger when she erupted soaking Molly's fingers. Her juices escaped running down her inner thighs. She flopped back in her seat completely spent.

Molly gently stroked her hair. They were almost back at the College

'Fix your skirt honey. Button up your blouse before the lights come back on,' she whispered.'

A little smile of satisfaction crossed her face in the shadows.

ironworks
ironworks
70 Followers