Honey I'm Home! Pt. 02

Story Info
Kerri fucks her non-biological dad and they fall in love.
1.8k words
4.14
7.3k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 04/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
156 Followers

Honey I'm Home P2.

Copyright Catcher78 all rights reserved.

We first met Kerri and her whore mother here:

https://www.literotica.com/my/#/works/edit/3574671

Kerri hears her mom tell a friend that her dad is not her biological father.

Kerri's journey continues.

I called Daddy's cell number from our kitchen landline.

"What do you want you fucking whore?"

"Daddy it's me, I just got home from Eugene. You know the running trip?"

"Okay, sure I remember."

"Daddy I really need to talk to you about this financial offer I got from the University of Oregon, or people that support the school., I need you to help me figure this out, please I need your help. Daddy!"

"Kerri, your mom and I are getting divorced."

"Listen you're my daddy, I've known since the first grade, that you're not my biological dad. I overheard on the phone. But you ARE my daddy. Always will be okay? Where are you? I don't want to stay here, it's horrible."

"She was fucking Lasse Erikson with an "O" instead of an "E". He's my bio daddy.

"I will pick you up in front of the house in fifteen minutes. Bring clothes for school.

When I was in the car, I hugged him and started crying. He patted me and then I told him about my run and then about the money offer.

"Three hundred and fifty thousand dollars, from the shoe company. It's illegal but it would help us Daddy. I do not want mother to get any of this. Can I spend the night at your place? Listening to her fuck that guy made me throw up. Please daddy!

"Okay, we'll have to figure something out. Soon, I'll get the house in the divorce for sure in the long run.

There's a very steep hill that goes from the top of Queen Anne Hill down to Lower Queen Anne called the Counterbalance, because there was a street car that ran up and down pulled by these huge cement sleds below the surface. Daddy had a three bedroom condo he'd rented in this refurbished one hundred year old brick apartment house.

The refinished floors were wide plank fir with a blond finish and a narrow cherry inlay one inch wide on the outside of the floor. Prettiest thing I've ever seen. Tiled kitchen with dual baker ovens and a six burner gas range top. Three large bedrooms with, one large bathroom with a huge shower, master bedroom with an even bigger shower.

"Daddy can I take a shower, I've not had one since Saturday morning?"

"Kerri, make yourself at home."

My hair was in a long ponytail which let out and I enjoyed the super-hot shower. There were big fluffy towels and I dried my body. My legs and ass were fine and I had small C-cup, big B-Cup with up turned nipples. I wrung out my hair and put a scrunchie loosely on pulling my hair off my face. I put on some pink lipstick on and my toenails and fingernails matched the lipstick. I

I had some pink boy briefs that were way too tight and a faded Queen Anne Grizzly tee shirt that had been Lee's when he weighed one hundred and thirty pounds.

That is to say my nipples were half inch bullets pointing out of my shirt. I rubbed some lemon scented lotion on my legs and arms.

Daddy was in the kitchen and had just finished some oatmeal raison cookies, my kryptonite, with some green tea.

I said, "Oh Daddy, you remembered," I pranced over on tip toes and melted into his hunky body and leaned up and gave him a peck on his lips that morphed into a mashing of our lips together and then laid my head on his upper chest with my mouth against his neck breathing my warm breath on his neck.

He was the classic DILF (Dads I Love to Fuck) and only my emotional Daddy. I squirmed a bit moving my titties against his chest and my thighs starting to grind on his obviously hard BWC (Big White Cock). Oh fuck, I wanted him so bad, the wounded stud.

"Daddy I'm eighteen and I'm a virgin, please take me, make me a woman, our bodies fit perfectly. Oh God your so big, go slow don't hurt me, teach me how to fuck a real man, but for you we'll make love, all night long, please don't make me beg, oh fuck, I'm begging you daddy, take my virgin cunt."

He picked me up and carried me to the master bedroom and laid me on the huge bed gently. My hips were rolling around and doing these little imperceptible humps, I touched my nipples and pulled on them and howled in need. I rolled down my boy briefs and pulled the tee shirt off and tossed it on the floor.

Daddy had some wing tips on and slacks and a button down cotton shirt. He deliberately undressed.

"Daddy pleaseeeee! I need you so so bad."

I started to get scared, that was going to really fucking hurt and he was on the bed coming for me. I was breathing so loud and moaning.

He picked my feet up with each hand and he started sucking on my big toe like he was giving it a blow job. I started to feel this buzz up in my tummy below my belly button. He was deliberate with each toe and on each foot, my blond bush was glistening with moisture and right then he dropped his face down into my peach and found this nubbin near the top of my slit with his very long tongue touching it and then elsewhere and back again, then he was on it and I had my first ever orgasm.

In the midst of which he pushed two fingers down into my cunt and pop and a sharp pain I felt (bye bye virginity) and then he was all over the nubbin again and the fingers were rubbing me inside my cunt and I came again. My eyes were closed and my head was turning from side to side. I lost control of my legs too.

Then it was pressing against me, "Too big, that,,wow too oh fuck, Jesus, you're stretching, uhhh, are you all the way in?"

"That was the head, little girl. Rub your clit."

"What's my clit," he rubbed the nubbin," Oh sweet Jesus!"

I took over, oh fuck me, I kept getting fuller (is that a word, isn't full full), then Daddy pulled on both my nipples and another, "Fuckkkkkkk, "I felt this wave of pleasure, and another and then his rough public hair was against my soft fuzz.

"I'm all the way in, are you okay, it gets better, you'll see."

"That's not possible, I'm still cumming, "as little tremors rocketed through my body..

Then he pulled back, I looked down and my lips did not want to let go, he's so fucking wide and it's so red and veiny and he kept pulling out, "Oh God no, don't take it out. He's supposed to fill me up, uhhh and was back in me and out a little faster and then back in.

I reached for his neck and pulled him into kiss me, I never thought about how handsome he was. His tongue was in my mouth and I heard and felt him slam hard in me, sounded like a slap, then it was so fast and my hips had a mind of their own as they rose up to get more of that, more of my cock into me.

I said, "Daddy, I'm on the pill, for a month now, fuck your nasty dirty girl. Practice breeding me.

He started grunting and he slammed into and his cock sprayed ropes of cum into my womb having obliterated my cervix. I came again, slower and more gentle, I made my man want to have babies with me. It was incredible. I wrapped my really long legs around him and hugged him with all my might.

"I love you Daddy. Thank you for making me your woman, " right when I said that my cunt squeezed his log of a cock in an effort to drain his balls.

Slowly he rolled me around so he was on his back and still completely in me. He pushed up on the back of my legs and my knees were astride him planted next to his torso.

He reached around and grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me up and then let go as I was impaled and then again, wasn't he supposed to get soft, his knees rose and then he was rapidly piston-like fucking me and his hands were mashing my tits and I could feel this one building within me and this was the biggest one yet and he yelled and flooded my womb. I collapsed on him and my face was against the left side of his face and I said, "I love you Bill. If I was pregnant, it would be our baby, but there's nothing wrong with that, we're not related.

"I want to finish school and I need to hear what you think bout the Oregon money thing. I think I'm going to be a world class runner. I think I already am. Barring injury Olympics etc. Five thousand meters, probably ten thousand too. Sponsors are critical, ads etc."

"Eugene just looks like where the world gets an enema. The company guy looks like the comedy actor who got caught with little boys. He just creeps me out."

"I don't want to leave. The world knows us a father and daughter, you're divorcing your cheating wife and I can choose which parent I want to live with. Bill Jr. despises her. Lee might have been fucking her for a while, he's a weird ass creep."

"I suppose I could think about UW, Bonnie Kendrick is so good there now, but she'll be graduated by the time I'd be a freshman. Their distance coach is queer too. I don't play that way. She is this tiny Asian woman that runs marathons, Japanese or Korean

"Aren't you supposed to get soft?

Bill said, "I know an attorney, who's big as a donor at UW, he can tell me about the whole thing about the shoe company, they're everywhere by the way."

"I love you girl, your whole life, I need to get my head wrapped around the idea, no the reality of this NOT being incest. Here's an idea, call me Bill when it's just us Kerri and dad when we are around others. By the way, you are stunningly beautiful and far and away the hottest sexiest woman I've ever made love to."

End Part 2 honey I'm home.

Coming soon Part 3 honey I'm home.

Kerri has a boyfriend. Things get complicated.

Catcher78
Catcher78
156 Followers