Victoria Takes on Her Father

Story Info
A wife fucks her father at the urging of her husband.
15.6k words
4.59
108.8k
219

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AshRynn87
AshRynn87
707 Followers

This is my first attempt at submitting a story. I'd like to give the reader fair warning that this is a novella and is over an hour long read. I think if you give it a chance, that you will find it suspenseful, descriptive, and erotic. I truly hope you will enjoy reading this account of my life as it is not a made up tale. It is a collection of real life events experienced by my wife and I.

What started out as pure fantasy evolved into something much more real and may not be tuned to everyone's erotic preferences. I have been a long time consumer of stories on Literotica and have enjoyed many of your tales. Primarily, I have read stories about Loving Wives and even some Taboo/Incest. They have fueled a sexual awakening in myself that I did not know I had and led me down the path to the most incredible sexual experience of my life. For that I thank all of the writers who came before me and put words to paper.

This community has not only given me the gift of making my fantasy come true, but it has also helped me to deliver on my promise to my loving wife of helping her to achieve sexual satisfaction. Thank you for taking me down this path, and more importantly, thank you for joining me here to read this submission. Hopefully this will lead to more writings in the future, both biographical and fictitious in nature. Without further ado, this is the story of how I finally convinced my wife to have sex with another man.

My name is Aaron. I am in my late 20s, six foot tall, in good shape, athletic, and have always had a high sex drive. I am successful in my career, and while not rich by any sense of the word, my wife Victoria and I do not want for anything...except for my sexual desires, that is.

Victoria is amazing. She is part Latina, with flawless olive skin, a petite 5'5", but what she lacks in height, she makes up for with her amazing body. Her body is tight. She spends 6 days a week in the gym. Toned, tanned, and with her 32 DD implants and impeccable hourglass shape, she is every man's dream; everything I could have asked for in a wife and partner. Our only incompatibility is that her sex drive is extremely low.

Sure, we have sex at least once a week. She certainly enjoys herself, or at least claims to, but she rarely orgasms, and when she does, it usually makes her insecure. This has led me down a depressing hole of porn and fantasy, oftentimes reading other stories of lust on Literotica to help fill my void. It's not that I don't want her, but it has been difficult on me not being able to satisfy her in the way that I wish I could.

Victoria and I married young. We had only ever been with each other. There have been times that the thought of being with someone else had briefly crossed my mind, but deep down, I could never do that to her. She was the only one I ever wanted. When we have sex now, its is usually her that initiates because I hate feeling like I am forcing her into it. Like I said, we both enjoy sex, but for her its not a priority. She mostly does it for me because she knows I want it. I know what you are all thinking, "Well, Aaron, you're definitely not doing it right then."

I've asked her many times, "What can I do to help you enjoy this more?" And we have come up with different ways to help her overcome her insecurities and enjoy sex, and occasionally have an orgasm, but never how I had hoped it would go. I have told her many times that she should try having sex with another man. That maybe someone with a bigger penis or more experience would be able to please her in a way that I can't. I'm not ashamed of myself or my abilities, but I definitely recognize and acknowledge my shortcomings.

When it comes to manhood, I am not undersized, but I'm not winning any big dick competitions either. On a good day, I'm a shade over six inches and average girth. She insists that it's the perfect size for her, and that any bigger would be too much for her small frame. I've even tried using girth and length increasing penis sleeves. We love to use sex toys in the bedroom, but the first time I brought out the penis sleeve, she flat out refused until I took it off.

I was crushed. I was almost certain that she would not only love the "new me" so much that she'd insist that I wear it all the time, but I was also hoping it would lead her down the path to my ultimate fantasy of watching her have sex with another man. So much for that fantasy. All I wanted was for my wife to be pleased sexually, whether it was from myself or another made no difference to me. I just wanted once to see her in the throes of ecstasy.

This escapade all started a few years ago when Victoria and I went to the Castle Megastore, a local adult shop that we frequently visit. We were in the market for a new WeVibe, a U-shaped vibrator that the woman inserts into her vagina so that part of the vibrator rests on the woman's clitoris while the male feels the vibrations that travel along the vibrator into the vagina. We had successfully burned out the motor in the one we owned and were now looking to upgrade to the newest model, and maybe get her in some kinky lingerie while I was at it. If anything, I could always convince her to throw on some stockings and a garter belt, and if I was really lucky, some slutty heels.

While perusing the aisles, we came upon the penis sleeves. I grabbed one that offered a 2 inch extension and an additional inch of girth and said, "What do you think babe, can we finally try one?" Her look was one of complete disappointment.

"Not this again. I told you, I like your dick just fine. I don't need anything bigger," she exclaimed.

Downtrodden and clearly no longer in the mood to be at the adult store, I pleaded, "I really wish you would just try it. I really think if you had something bigger to work with, it would open you up to new experiences and new heights of pleasure that I haven't been able to give you. If not with me, I wish you'd at least let me set you up with someone who had a bigger dick and more experience who could maybe...just maybe, help you to enjoy sex a little bit more."

Something in her look changed. Like she was seeing the real me for the first time. "This is really something you want, isn't it," she said. "Not just some wild fantasy that you'll immediately regret."

"Yes!" I gasped. "I would do anything for you. I just want to see you enjoy sex as much as I enjoy it with you, especially if that means seeing you with another man."

Her look returned to normal. "Well, I just cannot do that Aaron. I'm afraid that if I were to be with another man, that you just wouldn't be able to see me as the same person anymore. It will totally change our relationship, and do who knows what to our marriage; even with your blessing. Even worse, what if I develop feelings for whoever it is you set me up with? What if he does pleasure me more than you ever have and then he is all I want? I'm just not willing to take that risk. Besides, who would ever want to take you up on such a crazy offer?"

I literally laughed out loud. "Are you kidding me, look at you? You're sexier than any porn-star in any of the videos in this place. I could literally find any Joe on the street and they'd take me up on that offer in an instant. Craigslist personals may be gone, but hookup apps are all the rage. I'd wager that I could find exactly what I have in mind on Tinder in under a week."

"No!" she again exclaimed. "I'm too afraid that I'd develop feelings for someone else." She hugged me for what seemed like an awkwardly long time, considering we were still in the adult store surrounded by silicone penises and porn. When she let go of me, she looked into my eyes longingly, hoping that I'd drop the subject.

"What If I could find someone that you couldn't possibly fall in love with, would you consider it then?" I said.

She exhaled, "in the highly unlikely scenario where you find someone who fits that criteria, I'll at least consider it."

I took that as a victory and we continued to shop for what we had originally come to the store looking for. We left with the WeVibe3 with wireless remote control, an emerald green lingerie set, complete with strappy bra, thong, and garter belt, and a pair of tan stockings. I was totally high on life. I could not wait to get home and make love to Victoria.

We got home and she promptly slid into her new lingerie set. I sat on the bed and stared at her as she slid the stockings up her smooth tanned legs. We shared a giggle as she fumbled with the clasps of her garter straps, struggling as always to clasp the back of her stockings. "Do you need a hand?" I asked.

"I thought you'd never ask," she played. She slowly scooted her round butt towards the foot of the bed, and I slowly caressed her leg from heel to ass before I finally clasped her garter. She finally turned around and exclaimed, as if I had not been watching her through the full length mirror on the wall directly across from the foot of our King bed, "What do you think?"

"You are the sexiest woman alive," I said to her. "I would do anything for you."

She replied, "I know you would, and that is why I love you so damn much. Now let's try out the new WeVibe!"

She was at least as excited as I was. I immediately pulled her close and had her straddle me as I embraced her and gave her a long, deep kiss. I caressed her nylon clad legs as she proceeded to grind on my lap, but I was already rock hard. I relished the vision of my sexy wife mounting me in the mirror. I grabbed her ass with both hands and gave it a big squeeze. She squealed in delight. Victoria ripped off my shirt and we fell to the bed. She hopped off me and quickly released the button to my pants and removed both them and my boxers in a quick tug.

I again sat up so I could watch in the mirror. She straddled me once again, and put her delicious breasts to my face, allowing me to bury my head in them, only surfacing for air. I flipped her to the bed, and proceeded to explore every inch of her body from neck to thigh with my tongue. Victoria moaned in pleasure, but I knew it was more for my benefit than a sound of delight.

I traced the lines of her thong with my tongue, ever so delicately awakening her vagina. She began to push back against my face. Once she was warmed up, I pulled aside her panties and made several full length swipes of her vagina with my tongue, making sure to put extra pressure on the hood of her clitoris. This time, she did moan in pleasure.

I continued the routine until she became frustrated and pulled me up for a sloppy kiss, licking her juices from my face. She rarely got off from oral. She'd often get close, but as she reached her peak, everything would become too sensitive and she'd stop me from continuing. Alas, here we were again.

I grabbed the WeVibe, lubed it up, and slid it into place in Victoria's now slippery crevasse. I let her set the vibrations with the remote, and then I helped her by rubbing her vagina with my hand while she pressed back against me. We made out while she enjoyed the feeling of the vibrations hitting her directly on the clit and traveling into her hole. Her moans increased in pace, but were practically a whisper, like she didn't want anyone to know that she was actually enjoying this. After a few minutes, she finally bucked her hips once, pressing her vagina into my hand for several seconds, before letting out one final moan. A minor orgasm! I considered this a good day.

She recovered her breath for half a minute before rolling over to the nightstand and grabbing me a condom. I put it on and positioned myself on the edge of the bed, back in front of the mirror. Victoria strutted back around, making sure I was able to see all of her curves move and bounce and she prepared to mount my fully erect cock. She straddled me once more, pulled her thong to the side, and positioned my dick at the entrance to her tunnel.

Victoria then bottomed out in one quick movement, taking all of my six inches at once. She rode me in that position for a few minutes, putting on a show on my behalf. I could tell her legs were tiring, so I sat up to help her by supporting her ass with my hands. It also had the added benefit of me being able to watch in the mirror while her vagina swallowed my dick whole.

I loved watching from his position. I could see her entire glorious backside, but all I saw of me were my legs and my dick inside her beautiful vagina. It made it easy for me to fantasize that she was fucking another man, so that's exactly what I did. I pretended that I was watching her enjoy fucking a complete stranger.

After about a minute, it was too much fantasy for me to take and I held her down, taking my dick to the hilt, and I emptied my balls into her vagina. Into the condom was more accurate. We fell into a heap on the bed and cuddled for a few minutes before getting up and showering off. I was satisfied, but my head was still filled with filthy thoughts of Victoria fucking another man. I really needed help one way or another. I was starting to become obsessed.

It had been a few weeks since the trip to Castle Megastore, and several unremarkable love making sessions later when the idea that would change our lives finally struck me. I want to say that I had given her proposal a lot of thought, but between work and life, I hadn't really thought about trying to find someone who she could not fall in love with. At least not much. This one particular Friday, however, the answer finally hit me like a ton of bricks.

Her parents had come over for dinner, as we had them over once a month to catch up and spend time together. I was speaking to her dad, Papa Joe, as we call him, when Victoria excused herself to make another drink. As she left the table, I watched as Papa Joe's eyes ever so slightly diverted from our conversation to watch his daughter as she sauntered over to the kitchen to fix another cocktail.

I remembered a similar situation from a story I had read on Literotica when a man convinced his wife to have sex with her Dad. This was it! This was my eureka moment. I would convince Victoria somehow to have sex with Papa Joe. That slight loss of concentration where his eyes followed his own daughter's ass gave him away. Now, if I could only convince Victoria.

The rest of the evening was a blur. I couldn't focus on anything but the filthy thoughts that had buried themselves in my brain like a worm. How would I even begin to broach the subject with Victoria. She'd definitely have to be buzzed. Good thing she was already several cocktails in.

I suggested one more as a nightcap after her parents said their goodbyes and departed for the evening, and thankfully she accepted. I made sure to put a little extra vodka in her vodka cranberry. Not enough to get her wasted, but just enough to loosen her inhibitions, and hopefully help to get me laid before bed. We sat on the couch by the fireplace enjoying our drinks and each other's company, admiring her beautiful face and her amazing body in the sexy but fairly conservative maxi dress that she was wearing. I finally worked up the courage to bring up Papa Joe.

"So babe, I noticed something tonight, and it gave me an idea that I haven't been able to get out of my head. Please hear me out before you stop me. So at one point during dinner tonight, you got up to go to the kitchen for another drink. Well, I couldn't help but notice your Dad all but gawking at your ass as you walked away. But it was then that I realized, he's perfect."

"Aaron, I know where this is headed...please don't say it," Victoria pleaded.

"Seriously though," I continued, "you'd never fall in love with him in that way and you couldn't leave me for him. He's perfect...please consider it, for me."

"I can't believe you are suggesting that I have sex with my own father, do you hear yourself right now, Aaron? What makes you think I would EVER consider this? Not to mention, that I don't believe for one second that he was staring at my ass. It was probably all in your perverted little head. More importantly, how would we even make it happen between us? Its not like we can just straight up ask him to fuck me."

"Good point. I didn't quite think that through," I relented. "But listen...he's a good looking guy. He's in shape, he's only in his 50s, AND... he already loves you. Trust me when I say, he would definitely be interested. I'm sure we could figure out how to get him to make a move."

Victoria still wasn't convinced, but at least I had the seed planted. She claimed that she was tired from preparing and serving dinner, and that she was heading to bed. I wasn't getting lucky that night, so I reluctantly joined her in bed, but my mind was racing and I couldn't even begin to sleep. I tossed and turned for an hour, desperately trying to come up with a way to both prove to Victoria that her dad would in fact be interested in her sexually and then somehow get them in a situation where they could act on those desires.

Once Victoria was asleep I made my way to the home office and began to consult some professionals. I logged into Literotica and read for hours. Loving wives, taboo/incest, story after story. Some good, some average...some helpful, some unbelievable. But even such, just a short while ago I would have considered my situation unbelievable. I couldn't believe I even brought it up to Victoria. It could have totally blown up in my face, so all things considered, I was doing pretty well.

Finally I came across a story with a similar situation. It was almost too perfect. At next month's dinner I would set up a hidden camera to capture Papa Joe's reactions to Victoria. She'd have to pull out all the stops...elaborate dinner, and dressed to the nines. It would be tough to convince her, but I was confident that if I could pull that off, my dream of seeing her with another man was as good as done.

I retreated to the bedroom, finally satisfied that I had a plan. I joined Victoria in bed and noticed that she had quite the satisfied grin as I kissed her goodnight. I could only imagine what she was dreaming of, but I knew exactly what images would be flooding my dreams that evening. I couldn't wait to get up and start making them a reality.

When I finally got up, I was eager to fill Victoria in on my plans, but decided not to bombard her first thing in the morning, and to just let last night's conversation marinate in her mind. I needed to be convincing but not overbearing. I needed her to want it as much as me, otherwise the efforts were pointless. If she felt pressured or disgusted by the act, she would never actually enjoy herself, which was the primary reason for wanting this to happen in the first place. Obviously, I would enjoy the visuals of her fucking another man either way, but what I really wanted was to see her achieving pure sexual bliss.

I was encouraged by the fact that even though she said no, she continued explaining why it wouldn't work. She did not say that she was disgusted by the idea.. This told me that she might be able to be convinced to be open to it, but maybe was just doubtful of being able to pull it off. I continued to plan things over in my head the next few days, making sure not to mention anything sexual to Victoria in the slightest. I could tell that she was actually visibly bothered by my sudden "lack" of sex drive. Inside I was a complete mess, but outside I played it cool.

Victoria, on the other hand, was unusually sexual. Lots of touching, hugging, light petting, deep kisses randomly throughout the day. It was clear she was getting herself worked up. I rolled with her advances, but never followed through on them. It took all of my effort to hold back. I could tell it was driving her mad. Meanwhile, I had been combing through my plan with a fine toothed comb, desperate to ensure there were no holes or weak spots.

AshRynn87
AshRynn87
707 Followers