Honey Lust: Ride Me

Story Info
Hotel front desk clerk meets superstar Jay Park.
4k words
4.25
3.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name's Kiyana, Kiyana Laqueena Lawrence, I'm 25 and I work the front desk at a hotel in downtown Charlotte. I had recently graduated from college with a degree in hospitality with a minor in business from the University of North Carolina. This hotel I currently work at is called The Pleasurable Palace, which is also called "The Blasian Bordello" because many of the guests are Blasian couples, whether it's Asian men and black women or Asian women and black women. Sometimes, there would be a few black men/Asian women couples who come by the hotel at night; whether for a romantic weekend, a quickie, or a secret encounter.

The five-story building had been vacant for a long time until a woman named Marquisha Smith bought the building and turned it into a hotel. Like me, she has hotel work experience though she graduated from Johnson & Wales University in Florida; she had worked at several big-name hotels while I worked at only one before The Pleasurable Palace had opened. She got the idea for the opening the hotel after a trip to Tokyo after divorcing her no-good husband, she modeled The Pleasurable Palace after visiting a "love hotel" in Japan, where she met a guy named Kaito who took ESOL classes while working as a waiter at a butler cafe. Guess you can say, Miss Smith had her own interracial version of How Stella Got Her Groove Back.

Other than hotel suite rooms on all five floors, The Pleasurable Palace also has a bar/lounge, a conference room (perfect for sex toy parties and sales and also lingerie parties), and the fifth floor has themed suite rooms. I'm both the front desk and concierge at the hotel, I also make complimentary gift baskets for the guests (baskets with water bottles, snacks, condoms, lubricants, and massage oils).

Fast forward to this week, I was doing my usual duties as the front desk clerk and hotel concierge when Ms. Smith came into the hotel with a beaming smile on her face.

"I'm excited about a lot of upcoming events coming to the hotel this month! A new club holding auditions for an upcoming male revue at the lounge, a Bedroom Kandi convention and seminar at the conference room, and also the ERWA (Erotica Readers and Writers Association) will host Erotica FanFest in two months. All are great, yet I am looking forward to the Charlotte Korean Festival in town next week!" Ms. Smith said with excitement.

"A Korean festival sounds really good." I said to her.

"Yes, the food and the music. This is giving me inspiration for my next vacation; it'll be just as exciting as my Japan trip. Kiyana, if you ever get a chance to travel outside the U.S., definitely check out Asia." Miss Smith said to me.

"I'll keep that in mind. Before I forget, the shipment of condoms from Adam & Eve will arrive tomorrow." I said to her.

"Good, good. I have an appointment with my hairdresser in an hour. Keep up the good work as always." Miss Smith said as she stepped out of the hotel.

While busy at the front desk, Evelyn, one of the housekeepers, came up to see me while pushing the cart.

"Kiyana, I'm so excited about the Charlotte Korean Festival coming up!" Evelyn happily exclaimed.

"Miss Smith was just talking to me about it before she stepped out to do errands." I said.

"I'm a fan of Korean music, especially KR&B and KHip-Hop. I'm also really excited because Jay Park is one of the main headliners at this year's festival. Plus, he's performing at the festival for two days!" Evelyn said as she pulled her smartphone to check the time.

"Forgive me for not being familiar with Korean music, but who is he?" I curiously asked me.

"Jay Park is a Korean-American singer and rapper, born in Seattle, and he's really hot! If you're not busy after work, why don't you come over to my place to hang out and fangirl on him?" Evelyn asked me.

"I'd love to, I can also bring some takeout while we're at it!" I happily responded.

That night, I picked up some Korean takeout from this place and drove my way to Evelyn's apartment in Midtown; I had ordered some bulgogi, mandu, Korean short ribs, Korean fried chicken wings, large size order of kimchi, janjorim, and chuncheon dak galbi.

Evelyn and I went into the living room, feasted on the Korean takeout, and then she showed me pictures of Jay Park on her tablet. I swear, his shirtless photos are hotter than the kimchi we had eaten. I was already turned on just from looking at his pics, Evelyn showed me a lyric video to one of his R&B songs; not only were my eyes turned on from looking at Jay, but so were my ears from hearing his voice.

"Sometimes I wonder if he reads thirsty tweets on Twitter, the things I would say to him." Evelyn said with a smile on her face.

"If he does read them, I bet he welcomes them with open arms and legs." I replied as I giggled.

We then watched a video on Youtube that featured Jay's sexiest moments, which had me thinking sexy, hot thoughts of him; I was like "What those hands/lips/hips do though?"

I went home that night, opened up my laptop, and listened to his song "Replay"; it was in Korean but the translated lyrics had me fantasizing about being alone with him, feeling his hands and lips all over my body, and holding onto his hips while his cock stroking my pussy deep.

The week of the Charlotte Korean Festival, I was busy as always at the front desk and also interacting with the hotel staff. It was early Friday afternoon when a male voice said, "Excuse me, can you help me?"

I turned around and I immediately gasped as I recognized him; the tattoos, the almond-shaped eyes, and black hair. I was stunned to find Jay Park in my presence.

Keeping my starstruck fangirl in check I responded, "Sure, I can help you with something."

"I was on my way to the Korean Festival and the limo broke down, I was wondering if you can please call for a taxi." He said to me.

"I'm not an Uber or Lyft driver, but I can take you to the festival in my car." I replied. I then asked Evelyn to watch the front desk as Jay and I stepped out of the hotel.

"Thanks so much." He said with a smile as I went with him to the hotel parking lot.

We went into my car, a silver Chevrolet Impala, buckled up, and I turned to the GPS. I then said to Jay, "You must be very excited to be performing at the Korean Festival?"

"I get very excited about performing in front of thousands of fans, especially screaming females. It gives me a rush, that and when I get lingerie thrown at me." Jay said to me with a laugh.

"I was already a fan of yours when I watched your music videos on Youtube. Plus that one video where you shuffled, did the Dougie, b-boy, and a sexy Magic Mike dance." I openly admitted without any hesitation.

"Those are even better live and in person. So tell me a little bit of yourself." Jay said to me with a smile on his sexy face.

"I'm Kiyana, I work the front desk at this hotel called The Pleasurable Palace, which is like a five-star version of a "love hotel" where couples go for a romantic rendezvous or a hookup. I'm also the concierge and make complimentary gift baskets for the guests." I replied as we arrived at the festival venue.

"Here we are!" I announced at the arrival.

"Thanks for the ride, Kiyana. I hope you get the chance to come to the festival and also see me live." Jay said to me.

"I hope so too." I replied happily as he stepped out of my car.

I came back to the hotel soon afterward and returned to the front desk, still giddy from taking Jay to the festival site. It had me thinking about both going to the festival to check him out and wondering about using a hotel setting for his next music video. Also, I had been imagining what his fit-as-fuck tattooed body would feel against my curves.

The next day, I decided to go to the Charlotte Korean Festival with Evelyn and we're both excited about seeing Jay on stage! I also told Evelyn about my encounter with Jay when I drove him to the festival that afternoon. As soon as Jay was on stage, Evelyn and I were in fangirl mode and we danced to his music. I mean, we jammed out to "Mommae"!

"You're so lucky you got to meet Jay especially at the hotel and you got to give him a ride to the festival!" Evelyn said excitedly.

The minute I heard the music to "Turn Your Phone Off", I got myself hot especially when he showed off his abs and body rolled, his hip movements had me feeling some type of way. Seeing Jay perform made me all hot, excited, and aroused all at once; all this fangirling I did had me hyper.

"I'm so glad we got to see Jay Park live, it was so hot!" Evelyn said to me as we stopped at a few food booths.

"Seeing him move his body made it hotter, getting me all excited. He's like the Korean version of Trey Songz." I replied to her.

The next day at work, I was surprised by a bouquet on the desk; the flowers in the bouquet were lilies, pink roses, and daisies. There was a card in the bouquet with my name on the envelope, I opened the small envelope and silently read the card. It said:

"Just wanted to thank you again for the ride to the festival. I would like to see you again before I go back to South Korea and have a private party in my hotel suite. Can't wait to enjoy you!

Jay"

I smiled and blushed after reading the card. There was writing on the back of the card which was the hotel and room number where he's staying.

"Those flowers look beautiful. Who are they from?" Miss Smith happily asked me.

"Someone I helped get to the Korean festival yesterday." I replied.

"Please share, it'll make my day a lot better." Miss Smith said.

"His name is Jay, he came by yesterday because his transportation had broken down and I had offered him a ride to the Korean festival. Did I mention that he's a performer and I got to see him onstage at the festival?" I said with a sly smile on my face.

"This is getting good." She said.

"Now he wants me to see him tonight before he goes back to Seoul." I added.

"From good to better! Be careful and also be sure to bring one of those baskets with you." Miss Smith gave me a brief hug before heading to the office.

Later that night, I got off work when my phone vibrated and got a text from Jay. I also made a gift basket to take with me when I see him. I went into my car, locked the door, and replied to his text message.

"Did you get the flowers?" Jay asked.

"Yeah, they're beautiful. Thank you." I replied.

"I just wanted to thank you again for giving me a ride to the festival. Plus, I can't wait to see you tonight." Jay responded.

"I just got off work, I'm about to take off my uniform and slip into something a little more comfortable. When I saw you perform at the festival yesterday, I got excited when you do hip-hop and then got turned on when you performed an R&B song." I replied.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Kiyana! When I found out that you worked at the hotel, it inspired me." Jay said.

"I inspired you? How?" I asked.

"Meeting you at your workplace has given inspiration for an R&B track, a slow jam." He responded.

"Sounds kinda sexy, especially since I'm an R&B fan myself." I replied.

"I'm on my way, I'll meet you at your hotel room." I replied as I hung up my phone before going on the road.

After a 30 minute drive, I had arrived at the hotel where Jay was staying. I took the elevator with my gift basket and a packed overnight bag in tow. I knocked on his door and I got a look at his shirtless, grey sweatpant-clad, tattooed, fit-as-fuck body as soon as he opened the door for me.

"I'm so happy that you're here, Kiyanna." He said as he let me into the hotel room.

"I bring you a gift basket courtesy of The Pleasurable Palace." I said as I offered him the basket.

"Thanks so much, I'll put it to good use." He responded as he placed the basket on the table.

"You look gorgeous for a woman who works at a hotel." Jay said as he looked at every inch of my body.

"I'm already excited about seeing you on stage and now more excited about seeing you in person."I responded.

"The night is about to get more exciting, I wanna take my time and do you right all night." Jay said with a sensual tone in his voice.

We went into his bedroom with the king-size bed, where he took the comforter off without moving the pillows before sitting me down on the bed. Next thing you know, he deeply and passionately kissed my lips while his hands rubbed on my body, getting a feel of my curvy, hourglass figure.

"Kiyanna, baby girl, tell me how you want it because I'm in the mood to go all night with you. I'd want to fuck you all over this hotel suite." Jay whispered sexily in my ear.

"I want it nice and slow and passionate, I want it to last all night. I want you to make my body feel so good." I replied as I looked into his almond-shaped, fuck-me eyes.

With all that being said, Jay kissed my lips again as he wrapped one arm around my waist. He then bit his lip at me as he took off my white cropped sweater, his hands moved lower to the waistband of my black faux leather pencil skirt before he unzipped the back. I let out a moan as he kissed one side of my neck and moved up to kiss on my ear.

My fingers made a trace of all of the tattoos on his honey-kissed skin: his touch made my body quiver with delight.

"You fill out so nicely in your lingerie, especially in black lace." He whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck again.

His full lips then kissed down from my neck to my shoulder, his fingers unhooked the back of my black lace bralette before taking it off. He laid me down on the bed as he passionately kissed my lips; his hands rubbed and squeezed on my breasts; I moaned his name as he licked on both of my nipples and then took them into his mouth. I played with his dark hair with one hand and caressed his back with the other hand; I opened my legs and watched in anticipation as he moved lower to my belly, I sighed as he licked and kissed around my navel.

His fingers teasingly traced the waistband of my black lace brief panties and the palms of his hands stroked my inner thighs. He placed his hands onto my waist; we switched positions to where we laid beside each other.

"I can't wait to taste you between your thighs before I get inside you. I'll touch you while you touch me at the same time. Is that okay?" He said as he was about to put his tattooed hand in my panties.

"Yes, I wanna see and feel what you have down there, Jay." I said to him in an aroused tone as I lightly played with the waistband on his grey sweatpants.

I slid my hand into his boxer shorts and he slid his hand into my panties, we mutually masturbated each other. His cock felt thick in my hand and smooth to the touch of my fingertips, I moaned in response as his thumb rubbed on my clit and fingered my pussy with two of his curved fingers. He moaned against my ear as I stroked his thick cock

"You have such soft melanated skin, Kiyana." Jay said to me as he softly played with the curled ends of my midnight hair.

Jay then positioned himself to where he sat on his knees across from me on the bed, he slowly opened my legs, held onto them, and kissed on both of my upper thighs. The sexy way he looked into my eyes while he kissed and licked my thighs had me anticipating how he would taste me between my thighs. I lifted my hips as soon as he took off my panties and he was ready to lick my pussy like it was ice cream.

I raised my hips and let out an audible moan as Jay delivered the first lick to my pussy, his pink tongue licked my pussy in circles. I held onto the pillow with both hands as he licked me continuously and his tongue gave my clit some attention.

"Mmmm, you taste so sweet like a mix of oranges, pineapples, and vanilla." He said as he briefly looked at me and licked his lips.

He continued licking me with his tongue before he got up to get the gift basket I gave him from the living room. My pussy and clit were wet in anticipation, I touched my whole body while I waited for him. Jay then came back to the bedroom with the basket in his hand, he placed the basket on the nightstand as he sat on his knees beside me. I got a nice look at his awakened dick print through his grey sweatpants as I rubbed my hands all over his upper body. I slowly took off both his underwear and sweatpants. Seeing Jay half naked on stage was hot, but seeing him entirely naked had my arousal speaking volumes.

"Can I touch you all over?" I sensually asked him.

"I wanna feel your hands on my body, you can kiss and lick on my body too." He replied.

I kissed and licked my way down his body while my hands were placed on his back, I kept going and listened to his moans once I reached his cock. I stroked it a few times before I licked it with my tongue, I was in no rush as I went down on him and my hands held onto his hips. I briefly looked into eyes and watched as he softly bit his lip; he placed his hands on top of mine as I took the tip into my mouth.

Jay then moaned, "Kiyana, you feel amazing. I want to taste you while you're on top of me, that way we can taste each other."

I kissed my way up his body as we moved into the sixty-nine position, his tongue tasted my pussy while I was on top of him while we orally satisfied each other. After all that oral pleasure, we shared a deeply passionate kiss on the lips. Jay took a box of condoms from the gift basket, I was excited as soon as he tore open the wrapper and put the condom onto his still hard cock. Luckily, I was still wet with arousal between my thighs; I played with my clit as I waited for him.

Once he was properly protected, we sat across from each other on the bed; Jay placed his hands on my curvy hips and pulled me close to his body. Slowly, his cock slid into my pussy in one deep thrust, which caused me to moan in pleasure. My walls tightly squeezed his cock as I lifted my hips to meet his thrusts, we were lost in each other's eyes, our hands rubbed each other's bodies, and we were skin to skin as he laid on top of my body. His strokes were slow and deep, his cock hit my g-spot multiple times, and had me gripping the sheets with one hand while my other hand rested on his lower back.

"Oh my god, Jay! You feel so damn good inside me!" I moaned against his ear.

"You feel good too, Kiyana." He whispered in my ear.

He continued to deep stroke my pussy as he pulled me to his body and kissed on my neck. We held each other close, our bodies perspired in lust.

"Kiyana, I want you on top of me. It would be so hot to watch you ride my cock. Do you want to?" Jay said to me as he laid on his back.

"That sounds so hot, let's do it." I replied.

He laid back and I guided his condom-covered cock into my pussy. While I was on top of him, I gyrated and grinded my hips against him; I enjoyed being on top of him more as I pleasured myself by rubbing my clit and fondling my womanly breasts. Jay had his hands on my waist, holding on to me as I experienced orgasm after orgasm. I felt the sweat dripping down my body, he had me hitting high notes with his strokes, we made music with our combined moans.

"You're so fucking sexy when you're glowing." Jay said to me as he pulled me close for a passionate kiss.

He laid me on my back, got a bottle of lube from the gift basket, and poured some of it onto my pussy. I wrapped my legs around his waist as his cock entered my pussy again, my moans became louder and more intense yet pleasurable with each stroke. The tempo of his thrusts went from slow to fast and back.

"I can't stop cumming!" I exclaimed in pleasure.

Jay cupped my face in his hands, smiled at me, and said "So damn beautiful. Come for me, Kiyana. Come for me."

We kept going as we reached the climax, orgasm after orgasm washed over us like a tidal wave of lust and desire. Jay took out his cock, removed the condom, and came on my belly; his man milk felt warm on my skin.

"Let me taste your pussy some more." He said as he kissed and licked on my legs and inner thighs before he went down on me again.

12