Honey Lust: Ride Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that, he deeply and passionately kissed me on the lips while he held me in his arms in a post-coital embrace, savoring the afterglow. He got a pack of after-sex wipes and two bottles of water while I rested on the bed, he took a wipe and cleaned up the man milk off of my belly.

Jay and I took a water break before we had multiple rounds in the bed, on the sofa, on the floor, and a steamy session in the shower.

"I'm so glad to have met you, Kiyana." Jay said to me as he walked me to the elevator the next morning.

"I'm glad to be a fan of yours, Jay." I replied.

"Before you go, can I see your phone for a bit? I want to give you a little souvenir." Jay asked me.

"Sure, Jay." I said as I gave him my phone.

He then gave me my phone back and kissed my lips.

"Have a safe trip back to Seoul." I said to him.

As soon as I got home, I looked at my phone and got a half naked selfie of Jay in grey sweatpants, I enjoyed my souvenir from him. Anytime I'm by myself, I just think about my sex-filled night him in my mind and like his song, put that shit on replay.

THE END


12