Honey Lust: Whisper to Me

Story Info
Black female barista seduces an Asian man.
3.3k words
4.19
7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do you ever get the feeling that you became the heroine of your own story? Well, this was what happened in my story.

My name is Corabella, Corabella Diamonique Anderson, and I'm a bookstore employee. I'm a bibliophile who thrives on coffee and pastries when I'm not taking online classes for my MA in creative writing. I work at a bookstore on Sundays-Fridays, work at a coffeehouse (I'm a barista), and also volunteer at the public library on Saturdays; I'm never without a 2-in-1 tablet, paperbacks, pens, notebooks, a messenger bag, and purse because I take them wherever I go; I'd like to read and write on my lunch breaks.

On my days off, I have a blue sleeveless t-shirt I'd like to wear that says "Boys In Books Are Better"; the main reason I've been wearing that shirt often was because I had just broken up with a guy I've dated for a year and a half named Alvin.

Alvin was an ESPN-watching, sports bar frequenting type of guy; we once went on a road trip together to a college football game. He's usually a sociable fun guy when there's alcohol involved, he described himself as a social drinker. Last year, I had accompanied him to his job's Christmas party so he didn't want to be bored; there he had a little too much to drink by way of adding some alcohol to the punch bowl. With the liquid courage in effect, he then told all his co-workers of how I'm a boring bookworm, how mad he was that he didn't get promoted at his job, and he wanted to fight the person who got the promotion. I clapped back at him and told him good luck getting his license and car back because he was about to lose his job, which he did. He's lucky he didn't know about the true crime books that I sometimes read, the ones with female killers that have bumped off their husbands or boyfriends whether they deserved it or not; I secretly thought about taking out an accidental death insurance policy on him being that he's a drunk, but I had a reasonable yet less deadly idea after taking a few calm deep breaths by dropping him off at the nearby rehabilitation center and never looking back. It was my way of telling Alvin that it's over.

After my breakup, I began reading into self-help books, ranging from finance to sexual well-being; I mainly focused on my online classes and my two full-time jobs. Many times, I think that men in books do it better when it comes to romance and pleasure, especially in romance novels; I mean at least they don't break your heart, hurt you in any way, or make you feel lonely. In my spare time, I like to write erotic romance short stories that have a mix of sensuality and sexuality where the main female character feels wanted and desired.

One Saturday night after a busy day at both the public library and the coffeehouse, I came home to my two-story townhouse in the midtown area and changed into my loungewear. I wrote a story on my computer while I relaxed in my "Boys In Books Do It Better" t-shirt. I've written several erotic romance short stories and put them on my WordPress page; there's one story I wrote involving a young woman who escapes to an enchanted forest in her dreams where she meets with a lavender long-haired prince and has these romantic trysts, he also satisfies her way better than her real-life boyfriend. I've been using my breakup as inspiration for a series of short stories I've been writing for a while; I created the male character based on Alvin except I made him into a Fantasy Football addict with a gambling problem and the female character inspired by me who reads romance novels and fantasizes about the men on the book covers. Like me, the main female character in my series of stories uses books to escape the reality of her relationship.

On Saturday, I was at work at the coffeehouse because it's very busy on weekends and the smell of coffee makes my day a lot easier. I had to fill in for one of the cashiers, who was in the hospital for a non-work-related injury, in addition to my barista shift. I'd often see this one particular guy who would come in at night. I got a look at him a few times; he was tall with sun-kissed skin, dark hair, almond-shaped eyes, and sometimes he wore round-shaped glasses (though I swear he either has 20/20 vision or had LASIK eye surgery). He'd sometimes order either a tall cold brew or a venti dark roast, often bringing his own coffee cup.

That Saturday night, I saw him and took his order while I lowkey flirted with him. I got to know his name, which was Joon Hwan. I filled his cup with hot coffee, handed it to him, and said in a whisper "Have a good night, Joon Hwan."

"Thanks, you too Corabella." He said with a smile as he walked out with his coffee.

Joon Hwan was so handsome, I swore he gave me Korean Ryan Gosling vibes. I thought about flirting with him again and also making the first move. After work, I went home, showered, and slipped into something a little more comfortable. I thought about Joon Hwan while I wrote my stories onto my computer and read a book titled Find Your Inner Sex Goddess.

The following Saturday, I saw Joon Hwan again at the coffeehouse and he ordered a tall espresso to go. He wore a black jacket with a white button-down shirt, black jeans, and black shoes, along with a pair of round-shaped glasses that complimented his almond-shaped eyes.

"So what are you doing tonight?" I asked as I gave him his coffee.

"I had a busy day today and I'm going out to dinner. There's this new Korean restaurant that just opened in town." He said.

"I've never had Korean food before, I'm thinking of trying something new food-wise." I replied.

"I hope I can see you again, Corabella." Joon Hwan said as he smiled at me.

"I like to see you again too, maybe you will tonight." I whispered as I moved a little closer to him.

After I got off work, I went home, got out of my work clothes, and then changed into my sexy date night outfit. I put on a black long-sleeved lace-up sweater, a burgundy velvet midi skirt, and a pair of black open-toed faux suede chunky heels with ankle strap closures. I freed my long dark hair from an everyday bun and styled it into a sexy, yet mysterious one-sided hairstyle a la Aaliyah. I drove on over to the new Korean place and saw Joon Hwan sitting by himself at a booth.

I confidently yet sensually walked up to him and said, "Is this seat taken?"

Joon Hwan looked up at me and replied, "Come sit by me."

I sat right beside him at the booth and said to him, "You look even better up close. I'm so glad to see you again."

"Wow, you look gorgeous Corabella!" Joon Hwan said.

"Not bad for a coffee shop barista girl!" I replied to his compliment.

"I'm glad you can make it." He said to me.

Joon Hwan and I dined on Korean food while we got to know each other; I found out that he works as both a car salesman and a realtor.

"How about you, Corabella?" He asked me.

"Other than the coffeehouse, I also work at a bookstore and volunteer at the public library. I'm also a writer currently getting my MBA in Creative Writing. I got ideas for a couple of books and I love reading them too. Sometimes, I enjoy books more than people, especially after my breakup. I love to write when I go on breaks and it keeps me from getting bored at work." I replied.

"Can I whisper into your ear for a little bit?" I said to Joon Hwan.

"Sure." Joon Hwan responded.

"Every time you come to the coffee shop, I often think of ways of seducing you while I fix your coffee. I wanted to write my name phone number on your coffee cup before pouring the coffee, but I forgot. I wonder what's underneath your suit and tie and I couldn't help but notice your beautiful eyes when you wear those glasses. I wanted to lean in close and smell the scent of coffee mixed with cologne on your sun-warmed skin." I whispered in his ear.

After I had whispered in his ear, I then smelled the scent on his skin; he smelled exactly as I imagined, coffee mixed with his cologne.

"Joon Hwan, do you have any plans later tonight?" I asked him.

"No. Why?" He replied.

"I was thinking that we could go to my place and get a little comfortable." I replied to him.

"I'd like that very much." He said.

After dinner at the Korean restaurant, we got into our cars and drove over to my house in Midtown. As soon as I unlocked the front door, we stepped into my house and walked into the living room. I went into the kitchen and fixed us some hot coffee.

"Lovely house you have here, it's so warm and cozy on the inside." Joon Hwan said as he sat on the cream-colored sectional sofa.

"Thank you." I responded as I came into the living room with two cups of hot coffee.

I sat beside him on the sofa and continued with my seduction, I looked at every inch of his body while we talked to each other. I looked at him as I sipped my coffee, my eyes trailed from his handsome face down to his hands, I silently wondered what his body looked like without clothes or at least with his button-down shirt opened.

"I like that you have a bookshelf in your living room, you must read a lot." He said to me as he looked at the tall bookshelf by the tall window.

"When I'm either volunteering at the public library or working at the bookstore and I see some books that interest me, I write down the titles of the books on a list in my notebook and buy them online, I buy them both in print and digital so I can read them when I'm on the go." I replied as I sipped my coffee.

As I sat beside him on the sofa, I softly stroked his dark hair with my fingers and thought of things to whisper into his ear.

"You have such smooth skin, how I want to touch your body all over with my hands. I bet your body would feel so good covered in soft 400-thread count bed sheets, the kind they have at the five-star luxury hotels. Looking at your lips, I think of kissing them and licking them with my tongue. " I whispered into his ear as he took a sip of coffee before placing the cup on the coffee table.

My fingers made a trail from his hair down to his neck before moving to his chest. I silently wondered what his dick print looks like when he's in his underwear, but I want the seduction to be slow and steady.

"I could just imagine how good you feel between my thighs, our bodies against the sheets, and I also got a new full box of condoms in my bedroom nightstand drawer." I whispered as I carefully sat my body down onto his lap.

"Can I kiss your lips?" I asked Joon Hwan.

He looked up at me with a soft smile and said, "Come give me a kiss, Corabella."

With that being said, I softly and deeply kissed on his full lips; I placed his hands onto his chest as I unbuttoned two buttons on his white shirt. I moved my lips lower to one side of his neck and kissed it while I unbuttoned the rest of his shirt. My fingers felt every inch of his chest and abs as my tongue made a soft trail along his collarbone, his soft moans against my ear were a nonverbal sign of enjoyment.

I then whispered, "Would you like to see my bedroom where we could get more comfortable?"

He sat up, smiled at me, and replied: "Lead the way, my lady."

We both got up from the sofa, I took his hand, smiled at him, and led him to my bedroom. As soon as we got into the room, I sat him down on my queen-size bed. I carefully took off his glasses and placed them on top of the nightstand. I deeply kissed his lips once more and I felt his hands on my back. I stopped kissing his lips for a brief moment and let my hands smoothly touch his body as I took off his shirt. My eyes and hands explored his fit yet minimally-tattooed upper body and smooth honey-kissed skin, I especially noticed his "YOLO You Only Live Once" tattoo by his shoulder.

"Would you mind if I call you Bella?" Joon Hwan asked me.

"I don't mind that at all." I responded.

With my hands at both sides and his hands on my back, I began kissing on his body; my lips kissed all over his neck, moved lower to his chest, and planted a few kisses on his abs. I stopped at his waist before my fingers found the waistband of his dark jeans, I then took off his jeans as I kissed my way back up to his lips.

"You're such a good kisser, Bella." He said to me.

"Thank you." I replied.

I looked at the other tattoos on his body; he had a prayer hands tattoo on the right side of his body, a Roman numeral forty-two on his wrist, and another tattoo on his other wrist.

He got a thick dick print on him when I noticed his boxer shorts, I then slipped my hand into his dark-colored boxer shorts and slowly stroked on his cock before taking him into my mouth. I reached into my nightstand drawer, took out of a bottle of water-based mocha java-flavored lubricant, and put a few drops onto his cock as I sucked on his cock a little more.

"Does that feel good?" I asked him as I continued stroking him.

"That does feel good, but I need to warm you up. Let me see and feel your body, Bella." Joon Hwan said with a soft smile on his full lips.

With that being said, Joon Hwan rolled me onto my back and deeply kissed my lips. He then took off my sweater and studied my frame with his eyes as he softly bit his lip.

"Corabella, mia dulce Bella." He said to me as his hands caressed my entire body.

"Ooh, I didn't know you speak Italian." I replied with interest.

"I'm taking lessons on a language app on my phone and I'd love to visit Italy one day. Rome, Milan, and Venice...you know when I first saw you out of your barista uniform, I swear you looked like a runway model or an Italian screen siren. You have curves in all the right places." Joon Hwan said to me in admiration.

His compliments made me blush all over and his soft caresses made my body tingle with pleasure; I felt admired and adored by him. His hands then slowly took off my skirt till I was in my underwear, which consisted of a soft pink floral lace racerback bralette and matching lace panties.

He then touched my body with his hands with soft and slow caresses, his almond-shaped eyes admired every inch of me as he softly bit his lips. I softly moaned as he planted soft kisses on my stomach. His fingers reached around and unhooked the back of my bra, I let out a breathy moan as he orally pleasured my womanly breasts. He lowered his mouth to my upper thighs and gave them a few kisses and licks.

"Corabella, let me taste you." He said as he delivered the first lick to my pussy.

I arched my back in response, squeezed my breasts, and rubbed my clit a few times while he tasted my pussy.

"So sweet Bella." He said as he briefly looked up at me with those almond-shaped sex me eyes before he licked my pussy a little more.

I got nice and wet between my thighs; I took out a box of lubricated condoms from the nightstand drawer, unwrapped it, and properly put it onto his still-erect cock. He laid back on the bed with his knees raised and said, "I"m ready for you, Bella."

I got on top of him with my legs straddled on both sides of his body, guided his condom-covered cock into my pussy, and rode his cock in the cowgirl position. I horizontally rolled my hips while I touched on my clit as I switched my tempo from slow to fast and slow again. His cock felt my g-spot multiple times, his hands held onto my hips, my free hand caressed his fit body, and our moans were in mutual pleasure.

"You feel so good inside me, Joon Hwan." I loudly moaned as I continued to ride his cock.

We then switched into the coital alignment technique (CAT) stretch position and we lustfully looked deep into each other's eyes, my pussy and clit were stimulated at the same time with his thrusts. His strokes were deep and pleasurable, I felt every inch of him inside me.

"Joon Hwan, embrasse-moi." I moaned to him as he deeply kissed my lips while he was inside me.

"Come for me, Bella. Come for me." Joon Hwan moaned as we reached our climax together.

He then took out his cock, removed the condom, and sprayed his warm man milk onto my lower belly. We held each other in a post-coital embrace as he kissed on my neck and I caressed his body for a while. I got out a pack of wipes from my nightstand drawer and let him clean up the mess on my body.

"I must say that was incredible!" I said to him.

"I agree, also I didn't know you spoke French. You sounded so sexy." He said as he rubbed on my upper thigh.

"Two years French classes in high school, have a language app on my phone that I use for myFrench lessons, and I would love to visit Paris one day." I replied.

"I have the same language app on my phone when I'm learning Italian. Language aside, I've been meaning to ask you. How do you like your coffee, Bella?" Joon Hwan asked me as he played with my hair.

"I like my coffee with cream and sugar." I said to him.

"I'll bring us something to eat." He said as he made his way to the kitchen.

I relaxed in my bed as I basked in the post-coital afterglow, replaying the amazing sex we just had in my mind. A few minutes later, Joon Hwan came back to the bedroom with coffee and sandwiches in tow.

He offered me the coffee and said, "Here's your coffee, you'll need your energy because we'll be up all night. I hope you don't mind, I used some of the French vanilla and cafe mocha creamers into your coffee."

I took a few sips after cooling it, and said to him, "Thank you for my delicious cup of coffee. Good thing because I'm just about ready for another round. That and whisper sweet, sexy things into your ear." I replied as I placed my cup of coffee on top of my nightstand and took a bite of a sandwich.

"I can't wait. Mind if we try something from this book on sex positions? I would love to try some new things, I especially love to see you on top of me." Joon Hwan said.

"I'm already excited." I said as I planted a few soft kisses on his cheek.

THE END