Honey Moon Disappointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what's this idea you have?" she asked.

"Well its just a suggestion, its not something we have to do! if you aren't happy about it then we can leave it there and never speak of it again!"

"Ok, so what is it?"

"Well you need a cock that will go deep inside you and I cant provide that for you!" I said with a watchful eye on Jess's reaction "Recently I've been getting turned on by thinking of you with another man! this man will have a bigger cock and will last longer, but it wont for anything other than sex!"

Jess sat still staring at me "So what you're saying is, you cant do the plumbing your self so you want to get a plumber to do the job for you?"

"You explained it better than I did!" I replied, smiling.

"And where would you be whilst I fuck another man?"

"Well I'd be watching, the jealousy is a big turn on for me and also I want you to be happy and satisfied!"

"So it wouldn't bother you that another man fucks your wife?" she asked.

"Well yes and no! I would be watching and jerking off so I'm getting pleasure out of it too!"

"So this isn't away for you to fuck other women?" she asked, lifting an eyebrow.

"No, I would watch and jerk off only!"

"How can you jerk off when you only last 30 seconds?" she said.

"I could wait until you have finished and then do it!"

"You'd need to tie your hands behind your back, I know what you're like, you wont be able t resist!" she said, giggling.

"So you're not mad!"

"No, I'm glad you're thinking of a solution! I was worried you were going to stay that way forever!" she said "Who and how would you find someone though?"

"Well what about Marcus?" I suggested.

"Marcus? why?"

"I saw him in the shower Jess, he is huge! long and thick!"

"What, me? fuck a black guy?" she said, loudly.

"Yes, are you attracted to him?" I asked.

"Well he is pretty sexy! the muscles and he's tall and strong! everything you are not! is that not threatening to you?"

"No, I know you love me! he would be for sex only, no emotional contact! as soon as there is that's when we draw the line!"

"I'll think about it!" she said.

The next morning, Jess and I headed down to the pool and found Marcus in the Jacuzzi. Jess wore a blue bikini this time, which she had worried was a bit small. We joined Marcus and talked about whatever subject sprung to mind. Marcus and I eventually went to the sauna leaving Jess alone in the Jacuzzi.

"So I mentioned about having another man to Jess last night!" I said to him.

"Ok, I assume she took it well! you both seem very comfortable today!"

"She said that she would think on it! I think she is intrigued by the idea!" I told him.

"Well at least the idea has been planted, she'll be thinking on it and it will sound better the more she thinks about it!"

"Thinks about what?" said Jess as she entered the sauna.

"Oh, err nothing dear!" I said surprised.

"C'mon tell me, I know you were talking about me!" she insisted.

"No we weren't!" I protested.

"Alright fine, keep your secrets! Marcus will tell me?" she said as she sat down on the bench next to me.

"Hey I don't know what you're talking about!" he said grinning.

"Marcus if you tell I'll show you my boobs!" she said with a serious grin.

She was teasing me now, I knew it. But what if Marcus caves in?

"Ah I don't know!" he said looking at me "Hey man, I may never get a chance to see her boobs again!" he said still grinning.

"Oh shit!" I said.

"So tell me!" said Jess.

"Well he was just telling me about his suggestion he made to you last night!" said Marcus.

"Ah, so you know that he is ok with it, if I wanted to fuck you?" said Jess.

"Errrm, he never said anything about me! is that want you want John?" asked Marcus.

"Errrm, well I meant as an example!" I said, awkwardly.

"Nope, I remember you said Marcus's name and mentioned how big his dick is!" said Jess.

Trust Jess to drop into an awkward situation "Alright maybe I did mention Marcus!"

"And what does Marcus think?" said Jess grinning at Marcus.

"I think you owe me a good look at your boobs before I tell you!" he said with a chuckle.

For a moment I thought Marcus had called her bluff, but even I was interested to see how she went about this. She a finger under the bikini top and pulled the both to the side. She sat there with an evil grin as Marcus exhaled a lung full of air. Her young breasts were perky and perfect.

"So what does Marcus think now?" she said, smiling.

"Well I'm in if you both are!" he said looking between us both.

Jess looked at me and I nodded back to her and she said "Good! why don't you both go and get showered and sit at the bar, I call my husband when I'm ready and you can both come tour room!"

So Jess left and so did we. I was nervous and excited and scared and horny all at the same time. Marcus was managing to stay calm which helped me a lot. We went to sit at the bar and each had a beer to steady our nerves and loosen up.

"So, do you have protection?" I asked Marcus.

"No, I wasn't expecting to meet anyone so I didn't bring any!" he said.

"Oh! well is there anywhere that we can get some from?"

"We are a hundred miles from anywhere, I doubt it!" said Marcus looking at the ground, thinking "What I could do is just pull out when things start to get closer to that time! I'll just finish somewhere else!" he said.

"That will be ok I suppose!"

I was young and inexperienced so it didn't seem like a stupid idea. Marcus was in stallion mode, where the only thing he could think of was how do I get it sooner. I was in a similar sort of mode but I wouldn't call it stallion mode.

I received a text from jenny and read it out to Marcus "Ok boys, I'm ready! I'll be in the bathroom so when you come in I want John to strip and Marcus to tie him to the chair using the belts I left on the bed, Marcus will then also strip and then knock on the bathroom door!"

"Alright, lets go!" said Marcus calmly.

We set off and in no time at all Marcus and I were walking into my room. There was four belts on the bed as was promised so I strip as I was told to. I sat on the chair and Marcus began strapping my legs to the chair legs and my hands to the arm rests. I was so nervous that I couldn't get an erection at this point even though I was incredibly turned on.

Marcus also stripped as he was told. He walked over to the bathroom door and watched his huge black cock swing around his legs. He knocked and went over to the bed and lay down. There was a pause before the bathroom door opened. Jess walked out slowly wearing her wedding dress. At that point my nerves no longer dictated my erection, I was as hard as ever and felt the blood rush through my body. She looked as amazing as she did on our wedding day, just a few days previous.

"So, what do you think of my dress, Marcus?" she said with confidence.

"You look great, but what do you think about my huge black cock?" he said as he stood upon the bed and swung it around to make a show for her.

She bit her lower lip and whispered in my ear "If you want this to stop, now is the time to say! if not, ask him nicely to do tome what you cant!"

I hesitated for a moment before realising that there is nothing more that I want right now than to see her happy and satisfied, I had to try "Please fuck my wife!"

"The pleasure will be mine!" said Marcus.

He hopped off the bed and moved over to Jess and kissed her neck while his hands explored her waist. She also was kissing his, leaning from him. Her hands were gliding over every muscle she could find on his upper body.

He went to take off her dress but she said "No! I want to wear it!" she said.

She dropped to her knees and wrapped her hand around his huge black cock. Her hands looked tiny compared to the huge black meat she was holding. Her fingers only just touched all the way around his girth and he was still soft. She looked at me as she began to stroke it, smiling.

"Start from the bottom and work your way up, beautiful!" he said to her.

So she opened her mouth and took his tennis ball sized testicles in her mouth. I could see her tongue moving around in her mouth as caressed them and making the wet with her saliva. She sucked and gently tugged them with her lips and let go, causing them to spring back up. Her tongue started at his balls and worked its way up his thick black shaft to his big purple head.

His cock was now starting grow and I could see its growth as she pleasured his black cock. She had opened her mouth and started to suck on the end slowly getting it deeper into her mouth. Already she had more cock in her mouth than ever before. Marcus put his hand on the back of her head and gently eased her down his big black shaft.

I could see his shaft pulsing and getting thicker with every pulse. It was now as far in her mouth as it would go and she had only half his cock in her. She worked her mouth along the shaft making it as sloppy and wet as she could. Marcus let go of her head and put his hands on his hips and gently thrusted forward as she sucked his huge black cock.

My own cock was near to bursting at the sight before me. I loved how I was restrained so I didn't jerk my small penis and cum too early. Even I was thrusting the air as I sat restrained to the chair.

For ten minuets she sucked his big black cock and then she stood up and moved over to me. She turned and bent over and lifted her white dress up and put her arse in my face and said nothing. She didn't need to, I knew what I was to do. She continued sucking Marcus's huge cock whilst I licked her pussy. Marcus was now able to look at me in the eyes as my wife pleasured him. I couldn't say how he hadn't blown his load already.

Jess was dripping wet. and Marcus was as hard as a rock. the inevitable was about to happen. My chair was place before the bed so as to get a good view of the action. So when Jess lay on the bed with her white dress lifted up and her legs spread open, I had the best view. Marcus got on top of her but didn't penetrate her just yet. He knew how to tease a women. He rubbed his big purple cock head over her wet clit, making wet noises as he did.

He continued to tease her until she was begging him and whispering in his ear to take her. Once she was begging he obliged. He pushed the tip of his bug black cock into her hole and slowly pushed and waited for her to get used to every inch that he put inside her. I watched the head of his cock disappear into my wife. She moaned as each inch entered her and her legs lifted and twitched.

Soon his big black balls were touching her lower arse cheeks and he was still pushing in inches. I could no longer see how much he was stretching her open. Soon he could go no further. He either ran out of cock or pussy and I suspect it was pussy. Once he had her accommodated to his big black cock, he slowly pulled out then pushed slowly in again. He did this cautiously at first but gradually picked up the pace.

My small penis was leaking pre-cum and pulsing with every squelch that Marcus's cock made as he penetrated my new wife. Jess had wrapped her legs around him as she started squeal, that sound was familiar to me. She was cumming on his big black cock. He didn't slow down his pace but rather picked it up. His arse was bobbing up and down, thrusting his huge cock into my wife, making the squelching noise as he went.

I watched as his balls slapped off her arse cheeks and his cock stretching her open like never could. Soon they changed their position to doggy style. I had a side ways view and could see his cock pounding her so hard that her tits fell out of her dazzling white dress and were being violently swung around beneath her.

After she had an orgasm, they switched again. Marcus lay on his back and Jess climbed on top of him. Marcus's legs were wide open and thrusted up into my wife's soaking wet pussy. I could see her juices run down his big black shaft and onto his big black balls, which were still pounding off her arse leaving a wet patch that enhance the slapping sound of his balls on my wife's skin.

She had again orgasmed in this position and scream the hotel down doing it. She turned around facing me and sat back on his huge black cock. I had a perfect view of how his cock stretched her open. I also could see the pleasure on her face which was denied tome before.

My cock was pulsing and near to bursting and I was thrusting the air, trying to find release.

"Oh my god! Marcus you are so much bigger and better than my husband!" she said loudly.

That almost did it for me, I almost came. Jess most definitely came. Her eyes rolled back and she began to shudder. The squelching got louder and she gushed pussy fluids down Marcus's cock and balls and onto the bed.

They went and switched positions back to Marcus being on top of her. Jess lay on her back with her white wedding dress lifted up and Marcus was pounding into her. Her pussy was wet and squelching and she moaned loud.

"Oh yes, I love your big black cock!" she started to shout.

"Oh yes, I'm going to cum soon!" Marcus said back to her.

Marcus was trying to pull out and get up but Jess had her legs wrapped around him tight.

"Oh, I'm going to cum, let me up!" he said, breathlessly.

But Jess was in the process of an orgasm herself and could not hear him. Her legs were wrapped tight around him.

"Argh, urgh shit, ohhh!" Marcus had cum.

He was balls deep inside her and was not wearing a condom. Jess still had her legs wrapped tight around him and so were her arms. I felt a pulse through me and my cock was leaking pre-cum even more.

Marcus managed to pull out but it was to late. His cock made a pop as he left her soaking wet, cum filled pussy.

"John, I'm sorry, I tried to pull out but she had me gripped tight!" he said to me.

Jess's pussy made a farting sound and then a squelch, Marcus's sperm was flowing out of her and that's when I started to thrust uncontrollably and a thunderous pulse went through me and I orgasmed into my lap.

"Sweat heart I'm sorry!" started Jess "I couldn't stop shuddering and I tried to let him go but I just couldn't!"

I didn't know what door feel. Marcus was catching his breath on the bed with Jess and I was doing the same strapped to a chair.

Jess got a shower as quick as she could and Marcus thought it best that he leave. I lay in the soaking wet bed when Jess came out the bathroom. She lay next to me and a moment later I cuddled up to her.

The whole situation was my fault. So I decided that it would best to support Jess all the way and not fall out. If she wanted time alone she had it or if she wanted me around I was there.

We never left the room for a few days until we had talked about our situation. We decided that if Jess was pregnant I would support her all the way. But if not then, thank goodness. We had decided not to take hard feelings against Marcus. He was very apologetic when he left but it still wasn't his fault.

For a week we stayed in our room. Eventually we decided that since there was no morning sickness we would forget about it until we crossed the bridge. So we decided to show our faces and enjoy the holiday.

We met Marcus in the lobby and we got talking about the issue. We told him no hard feelings and that we would like to remain friends. He gave us his number and offered his help should Jess fall pregnant.

One morning I went to the pool and met Marcus there. Jess was reading her book in the room. We talked and laughed but never mentioned the night he fucked my wife. I enjoyed the relationship we had. We could be friends and he could still satisfy Jess. Despite what happened, he certainly did satisfy her beyond her imagination.

I went back to my room and Jess spoke up "Would it be ok if I saw Marcus again if we had condoms?"

I was shocked she would even suggest it after last time "Of course, I'd love it!" I said.

Even though there was a mishap, we still enjoyed our selves and saw no reason not to enjoy it if we were careful.

"Great, I have a surprise for you later them!" she said.

I was curious as to what this might be. I was patient enough to wait so wait I did. Later, Jess was getting ready to go out for a meal with Marcus and the others, Carl, Rick and Joe. I started to get ready as well when she stopped me.

"No sweat heart, you're staying here!" she said with giggle.

It turns out the surprise was that she was going to meet them alone and tell them I was unwell. I meanwhile would be strapped to the chair the entire time.

Marcus came to pick Jess up. I was naked and strapped to the chair with belts. Jess was wearing a tight black dress that was up slightly past her knees. Her heels were high and she was just about ok to walk.

They were about to leave when Marcus said "Wait are you wearing panties?"

"Yes!" said Jess confused.

"Take them off and gag him with them!" he said with an evil laugh.

Jess did as she was told and left with Marcus. I was sat there wondering what the others would make of her. Did Marcus brag about his conquest on my wife to them? would she behave flirty with out me? all these questions in my head had me imagining what was going on and left my small penis stiff as rock.

Four hours later I heard fumbling at the door. It creaked open and Jess walked in followed by Marcus and then to my absolute utter shock Carl, rick and Joe.

"Look honey I brought some friends to play with!" Jess said.

Did that mean what I thought it meant. My nerves held my erection at bay. Each black man greeted me upon entry. Carl was as tall as Marcus but broader. Rick was slimmer without as much muscle and Joe was shorter and stockier than the others. I sat there looking stupid.

"We heard Marcus has been having fun without us!" said Carl.

He explained that Marcus had asked to borrow a condom as he knew he kept some in his wallet. but the catch was that they all got to have a go on, in their words "The slut he was fucking!" turns out the slut was my wife so now there is four big black guys in my hotel room, each here to fuck my wife. Luckily he had four condoms.

"He has seen how big my cock is, lets show him all four at once!" said Marcus.

All four men took off their clothes and stood before while I had my wife's panties in my mouth. Each was as big as Marcus was, so its true, black men are well hung. Would my wife go back after though?

Jess was already stripped down to just her heels and kneeled before them and got work.

"Oh, you don't mind do you sweet heart?" she asked me.

I shook my head and she carried on with a smile. She was crouched down with a big black cock in each hand and one in her mouth, alternating between them. Once they were all rock hard she got on the and they each put on a condom. First Marcus re-familiarised himself with her. she lay on her back with her legs spread wide as he pumped into her. She seamed to need less easing into than last time.

Eventually Marcus got up and Carl took his place. He flipped her over and started pounder her hard from behind. Jess screamed in pleasure until Rick put his cock in her mouth. He had rolled the condom back off so she could suck him. Marcus and Joe felt her body as she was being spit roasted by two well hung black men.

They all took turns as to which end they put their big black cocks into. Once they had all had a go they switched around. Joe was laying on his back as she straddled his big black cock and Rick came up behind her and slowly eased his way into her rear hole. She would have screamed had Marcus not stuffed her mouth with his big black shaft.

Rick slowly pumped his cock in and out of her rear hole and she orgasmed several times in a few minuets. They flipped her around so Rick and Joe had swapped holes, again she came.