Honey Moon Disappointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had a new position which meant I had the best view I could want. They untied me and lay me on the bed. Jess was on her hands and knees over me so I could see her stretched pussy. Joe was holding my legs down while Jess sucked him and Marcus came up behind her and started to pound her sopping wet pussy right above my face.

My arms were held by the other two as Marcus fucked Jess as hard as he could causing her scream while Joe had his cock in her mouth. Joe was thrusting into her mouth at that point as her screams were mixed with the odd gagging noise here and there. They took turns as to who was fucking Jess and as they switched I licked her pussy in-between black cocks.

Soon each black man had erupted a huge amount of cum into their condoms and then Jess climbed off and kissed me with the mouth she was sucking a blackcock moments ago. Each black man was standing with a condom full in each hand. They had enough to fill a small mug each. They all had cum on their cocks still so Jess cleaned them with her mouth and kissed me after.

I still wasn't allowed to cum just yet. Before I was allowed to cum my task was to feed each load of sperm from the condom to my beautiful wife. I did as I was told and each condom was passed to me and I poured each one into her mouth and she swallowed it after rinsing her mouth with it. She kissed me again after that and she tasted sweeter than ever.

Our honey moon ended in a few days. Jess never got fucked by them as there was no more condoms left. However we play some very risky games from then on. We would be at the bar or in the restaurant and she would slip away with one of them and suck them off in the toilets. She would drop and give a blowjob in the hall way, at risk of being seen. She never wore panties for the rest of the honey moon. I had sex with when ever we were alone, and although I had managed to learn to last a little bit longer, she was no where near as tight as she was before.

After the honey moon we kept in contact with Marcus every now and then. Sometimes he would travel across the country to stay the weekend. As for the pregnancy, she was pregnant after the honey moon but she had a miscarriage early on. In a way we were sad but also relieved.

20 years later and my wife is as beautiful as ever. We have two kids aged 18 and 20, both are mine before you wonder. My wife still to this day cuckolds me with a regular black man. Instead of being tied down, I wear a chastity cage. She often sees other black men but only after I meet them and if we all get along. She wears condoms with them except for her regular boyfriend, who is permitted to have her bareback. Despite this, we still have sex regularly.

My wife is a cuckoldress and a queen of spades. I am her cuckold and this was our story.