Honey Suckle Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood and sheepishly said, "I better get back to me room."

"Okay."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye."

She turned her head away as I slunk from her room, softly closing the door behind me. I returned to my room to see Spencer sitting on his bed texting on his phone. He gave me a curious look.

He asked, "Where were you?"

"I went to get some lip balm from my car last night and fell asleep."

When I approached my bed in the space between our beds, he sniffed my way and said, "You smell like sour milk."

"Yeah, someone spilled a drink with whipped cream on me last night," I said, stripping of my shirt and tossing it aside. "I'm going to go take a shower."

"Don't take long. We have to be in the main dining room for our breakfast meeting in twenty."

When we entered the dining room, we took seats at a table that still had a few empty chairs. Heather was sitting across the room with her department. She glanced my way but remained aloof. I did the same. Though it's not against company rules to fraternize with other employees, we didn't want to start any rumors. Still, I wondered what she thought of me. Am I a creep to her? Was I good in bed? Was it a one and done? The morning droned on with PowerPoint presentations and pep talks, then we were released to enjoy what was left of our week-end. I saw Heather leave with a group of women before going back to my room to pack and check-out. I didn't see her again. The whole drive home, I thought of her; her eye, those legs, her milk heavy tits. I began to get hard. I had to get Heather off my mind.

Tuesday morning and Heather was still on my mind. I wanted to talk to her yesterday but had no reason to contact her, no business to conduct. We didn't exchange phone numbers. It was just a hook-up. I need to forget about it. Maybe, if we bump into each other again, I'll ask her out for dinner. Then again, maybe I should just leave it alone. After all, she was drunk and horny and I was a convenient fuck.

An e-mail notification popped up in the corner of my screen. From Heather Zahn. I opened it.

'Hi. Look out your window.'

I rose from my chair, walked over to my window and looked down into her office.

She was standing there looking up at me. She smiled and waved. I acknowledged with a timid hand wave. She looked around and seeing the coast was clear, then pulled out her boobs and jiggled them before popping them back into her dress. I grabbed a marker and a piece of paper and wrote 'FUCKING TEASE'. I held the sign up to the window and grabbed my dick. She smiled and laughed. She sat at her computer and typed. I heard my notification alert and turned to retrieve the incoming e-mail.

From Heather Zahn: 'It's Taco Tuesday. Lunch?'

'Yes.'

12