Honey, We Really do Need to Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tonight we tell her. She is bringing home a woman she wants to fuck, so we will never have a better time to tell her, don't you think? Go get your shower. I'll get the bed linens changed. What time will they be here?"

"Gretchen texted 30 minutes,"

"Hey, would you like to go to a nice

show? I spent two thousand dollars on the tickets for her, and she would not even consider it." Olivia stared at me as I explained.

"Absolutely! I'll borrow one of her sexy party dresses... plus I'll be taking her ex husband." She was beaming at me. I kissed her neck and held her tight. She ran her hands through my hair. I massaged her large DD mammaries and she moaned. She pulled back and pushed me towards the bathroom. I wanted to keep holding her.

"Go. We don't have much time to get this done." She was suddenly a drill sargent. She grabbed the fresh sheets as I started shaving my face. I felt happy all of a sudden, like the whole world was gonna get straightened out tonight. Why the fuss about the damn sheets now? Perhaps it was part of her plan. I showered and cleaned up my mess quickly. The bathroom was sparkling once more. I got into shorts and a clean tee-shirt. Everything was clean and nice. I could hear Olivia cooking in the kitchen. She was singing. The smell of white clam sauce was visceral to me. It was just so heavenly. I came into the kitchen.

"It smells fantastic Olivia. How can I help?" My eyes were again on her fat, perfect ass. It was a perfect behind, so incredibly sexy and extremely squeezable! I reached out and did just that, squeezed her perfect sweet cheeks. I kissed her neck and she squealed in happiness. She wiggled that big perfect ass.

"Come on Honey they'll be here any time now! Please make a nice salad. Make it quick, they are probably around the corner. Open the wine too." She spoke fast as she put everything together and pulled out the now hot garlic bread from the oven. More heavenly smells. I set the table for four and fixed-up the salad. I poured the wine into four long stem glasses. Olivia was plating the pasta.

"Everything looks and smells

wonderful. Fantastic job!" I told her. The white clam sauce really was delicious and the smell was heavenly.

She looked at me, "Do I look ok?" Olivia was absolutely stunning. I wanted her then and there, again. So, so gorgeous. Our kisses had smudged her lipstick.

"You're beautiful. Go brush you hair and fix your lipstick. I messed them up. Sorry. Well, no. I'm not sorry, really." I giggled. She ran into the bathroom. She had a pretty purloined party dress in her hand.

The front door opened wide, and there was my wife and her brand new girlfriend. Time seemed to stop for a few heartbeats as the two women regarded me, and I examined them the same way. Neither my wife or myself made a move towards the other.

One second later and Olivia strode out of the bathroom looking like the sex goddess she is. I wanted her so badly in that precious moment. She looked radiant in the lowcut sexy party dress. She stole some heels too. My heart raced as I fucked her with my eyes. My wife's eyes were doing a slow burn, but really, what could she say? She saw me gazing at her sexy sister.

Even better if we fucked in front of my crazy, soon-to-be ex-wife. I wanted to rub my surprise for her into her smug entitled face. At the same time I wished she would reappraise her desires and remember her love and vows to me. How could I have two diametrically different ideas in my head? No clue, but I did. Perhaps I was starting to become truly schizophrenic? I don't know. I wanted my marriage back, but at the same time I wished I was in bed with Olivia. Women had finally driven me completely insane.

Gretchen recovered to speak.

"Hi Honey...Olivia. This is Sasha D'Angelo. Sasha I'd like you to meet my husband Jack and my sister Olivia," Gretchen introduced us all. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. I wonder why. Hmmm.

We all shook hands and we kissed on the cheeks. I took their coats and Olivia ushered them to the table. Everyone was as nervous as could be. I'm still not sure why. I felt like everything was totally fucked up and awkward.

Sasha had blonde hair with brown eyes and she was gorgeous. She had big fat boobs with erect dark nipples and a slender but almost athletic build. She did not hold my gaze. Hmmm? I wonder why? Guilt perhaps?

Her lipstick was smudged. Oh wait a second. More than a hint of guilt... maybe? She was flushed. Was that a sexual flush? Oookaay... hmmm?

Gretchen had the same exact look. I answered my own question. They had been making out before they got here! Lipstick doesn't lie! Both women were flushed, so they were definitely making out before they got here. Wow.

The girls were in awe of the dinner, and the smell was awesome. Olivia had done a smashing job, as everything looked perfect. I handed out the four glasses of wine.

"Chardonnay okay ladies? It goes with the meal nicely. " I don't know if it goes nice or not, it's what I got.

"So Jack, will Olivia be joining us?" My wife asked with raised eyebrows. Gretchen knew something was up, but apparently had not put two and two together yet.

"Well since you announced the opening of our marriage and I begged Olivia to come over and help me... well I think she should stay and keep me company, don't you agree? We're going to a show.

"That way you and Sasha can have some private time. Olivia can console me in my grief. Let's eat." I said with a big shit-eating smile.

My future ex-wife looked visibly upset. Jealousy was in her face and demeanor? WTF? Why? Was that shoe on the other foot now? How could she be SO jealous when she was the one pushing her open marriage concept? Who would believe it! Not only that, but Gretchen was jealous of her sister, who would lay down her own life for her. I wonder if she and her sister had already had the long conversation Olivia and I just had? Hmmm.

Olivia beamed at me. I just returned the happy facial expression. Gretchen acted as though I had just pissed in her cornflakes. Her special date Sasha seemed to be extremely confused about what just took place. I don't understand that. It's not that complicated. We continued the meal with very few words spoken. I did comment on the fine dinner.

"Olivia, the dinner is delicious, wonderful, very yummy!" I told my new girlfriend. She just blushed.

"I want to thank you sweet Gretchen." I said to my soon to be ex-wife.

"For what?"

"Well, your bringing home your new girlfriend gave me and Olivia the courage to finally come clean and express our true feelings for each other. I would have gone to my grave without telling her how much I love her. You gave me the reason and the push to be honest about my feelings towards your sweet sister. I think she felt the same way. I see now how happy you are with lovely Sasha here, and I know that I have made the right decision." I stood up from the table. I placed my ring on the table.

"Excuse me. It was a pleasure meeting you Sasha. You seem like a very nice woman. I hope you and Gretchen have a lovely time. Take care." I bent over and kissed my wife, possibly for the last time. Her face betrayed her confusion about what was taking place.

"Good luck Gretchen. I'm going to change quickly and grab a few things. We will leave you two some privacy. I hope you have a great time." Her face was a contradiction: happy, sad, unsure and sexy all seemed to flit about her features in rapid succesion. She didn't know whether to shit or go blind. I gave her a nice farewell kiss. She got the picture all of a sudden.

"Where are you going? With Olivia? What feelings?!" She finally got the idea of what she had done. What did she expect?

"I'm not your primary concern anymore. I think you and Sasha make a lovely couple. She certainly is beautiful. She looks like a supermodel. I hope you are happy. Excuse me, I have to change and grab a few things." I practically ran into the bedroom and quickly got into my best light blue suit and red tie. I had my bags packed and ready to go, most already in my car. I came out with my suitcase and Gretchen was hugging her sister. She was in tears. Why?

I went to my car and filled it up with my clothes, most of my work suits and such. I had my computer in the trunk with most of my important stuff. I would come back when Gretchen was at work for the last of my things. I had the most important things I needed. My heart was breaking, but I knew what must be done.

"Come on Olivia or we'll be late."

"Where are you two going?"

Gretchen asked.

"I have tickets to that new show 'Marchanto'. I tried to tell you about them several times but you told me about your date in no uncertain terms. Don't you remember?" I reminded her. I had tried to tell her. These tickets cost a fortune and were only good tonight. My ex wife was suddenly getting upset with herself as she came to the correct conclusion. She was done. We were done. Even if by some miracle that her girlfriend fucked my balls off, Gretchen had shown me the error of my ways. Don't stay with someone who doesn't care about you or your feelings. Half a marriage is no marriage at all.

I thought my marriage was more like friends with benefits than a real relationship. Her sexy blonde girlfriend didn't matter. Her sexy loving sister didn't matter, insofar as our dead marriage was concerned. What mattered to me was that Gretchen no longer loved or respected me. That was that, very simple, the end. I had really sincerely tried to resuscitate our dying union, only to be rebuffed again and again. One person in a marriage is more like masterbation, not love and absolutely not respect.

Gretchen had called all the shots on this dirty deal. I wonder if she will be happy now? She got most of what she wanted. Except maybe her loss of her pet: me.

As for me, I was still hurting from our split, but a blind man could see it was for the best. I had a fantastic kisser of a woman who REALLY loves me and respects me. Yeah, I somehow managed to win the love lottery. We were in very good seats for the show and I don't remember a word of it. I was staring into my new wife's eyes, thinking how lucky I am.

Olivia was kissing me with abandon in the driveway. I opened the door and she got in my car.

"What about my car?" Olivia asked me.

"Tomorrow. Tonight we are going out."

"You really upset my sister."

"Yeah. Reality will do that to you. She wants to have her cake and eat it too."

"I think she wants you to fuck her and her girlfriend."

"She'll have to ask my new wife's permission first."

"Who?" She asked and then laughed like a hyena as it hit her. "You never asked me!"

She groused.

"Weeeelll-" I started. That's as far as I got.

"Yes!" We kissed again and out the driveway we went. This was beyond my dreams.

"No more than four." She said firmly.

"Four?" I asked stupidly.

"Children. Maybe five if you are a good husband and dad."

She answered smiling.

"Yes Dear." I know the right thing to say. I smiled and so did my precious Olivia. I pulled out into the street and hit the gas. I drove away from my old life and towards my new life. I glanced at my new girlfriend and she beamed at me.

"Drive carefully Darling. I have plans for you tonight. I looked over and she smiled a wicked sexy smile.

"Oh yeah, I have some nice plans too Olivia." Oh yeah!

Postscript:

We're married ten years now with six gorgeous kids. I am still amazed that beautiful woman married me. She is my reason for living. Olivia is my queen. The kids take lots of our time, but I drag her kicking and screaming to shows and concerts and dancing every weekend. I have learned not to let her think that I don't love her and cherish her.

My wife had this insane idea when she's pregnant that I take care of both her and her mother, who misses cock with her lesbian wife. She now misses MY COCK and frequently begs my wife to send me over for her relief. Olivia must order me, or I will not go.

My ex-wife Gretchen married Sasha. They are happy for the most part. But Sasha had come over after all the drama to apologize to me for her breaking up my marriage. She begged my wife to allow her to lick my darling wife's pussy whilst I fuck her from behind into my wife's pussy, face first. Sasha wants me to impregnate her, with Olivia's permission of course. Wow. Olivia said yes. Do I love my wife? Hell yes.

In an unbelievable turn of events, my ex-wife has begged Olivia for the same thing. My cup runneth over with pussy. Just to be fair and accurate, I fuck only the girls I have been assigned to by my queen Olivia. I kiss her feet and her ass every day. She makes me so happy.

Fin

12