Honeybun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily was disappointed, to say the very least, not to mention throbbing with need. She leaned against the kitchen counter and thrust her hand into her leggings, inside her panties, and started rubbing her clit. She was hoping her father would change his mind and come back to find her driving herself to yet another climax brought on by her incestuous love for him. She made no effort to be quiet about what she was doing. If anything, she wanted him to hear how hard she would cum for him.

The twenty year old fingered her clit and moaned loudly, making sure she could be heard from anywhere in the house. Knowing her father could hear, she called out to him, begging him to end her misery.

"Fuck, Daddy, yes!" she cried. "Daddy I need that cock. Fuck me! Make me your woman!"

It was easier to say those things without having to look him in the eye, but knowing he could hear her drove Lily to her orgasm even faster. She was soon gasping and crying out with pleasure that made her whole, chunky body shiver and shake. After, she went to the foot of the stairs and could hear her father upstairs masturbating with his door open. He was doing the same thing, calling out her name, crying out how hard he was for his honeybun, until he groaned deeply. Lily knew he was cumming for her. In the aftermath, she was only more determined that she and her dad should embark on the relationship they were meant for, no matter how forbidden it was to the rest of the world.

Sometime the next day, Bruce was at work and Lily was home between classes. She remembered that he had a box in his room with his late parents' wedding rings. It wasn't hard to find, and she was overjoyed to find that her grandmother's ring fit her perfectly. She slipped it onto her ring finger and felt her pulse quicken. She took her grandfather's ring and put it on her dad's pillow with a note that said she was wearing the other one.

Over the next few days, Bruce managed to hold his desires under control. Lily actually felt mad that it seemed so easy for him to do, but she understood why he did it. He thought he was doing the right thing for his daughter, but that was just social conditioning. She knew he wanted her as much as she wanted him. They didn't talk about what happened that day in the kitchen, but she caught him looking at her ring finger and smiling when he didn't think she could see. That took the edge off her disappointment in not seeing the other ring on his finger.

No one at school noticed that Lily was wearing a ring now, except her friend, Marcy, pretty much the only person she was close to on campus. Lily didn't stay in touch with anyone from high school, and Marcy was the closest friend she had in college. While other people weren't paying Lily very much attention, except the guys who stared at her chest and nothing else, Marcy noticed the ring the first time they sat down to have lunch between classes.

"I know you didn't suddenly get married without telling me," Marcy laughed, "so what's with the ring?"

Lily felt herself blush before she could answer. Her friend could tell there was something big going on in her personal life, and she wasn't the sort of person to let it go without digging deeper.

Marcy and Lily became friends during their first year on campus. They had been in a couple of the same classes and had a lot in common. Marcy was also a big, curvy girl. Her tits were smaller than Lily's but her ass was even bigger. She was also as pretty as Lily, but her blonde hair was the one, noticeable contrast between the two. Being built on a similar scale meant they understood what life was like for each other. They had shared many of their innermost secrets and feelings, although Lily had never said anything to Marcy about her feelings for her father. That was the kind of thing a girl could never tell anyone, but Lily loved her father enough that she was willing to live a secret life, if that's what it took.

"It's just my grandma's old ring. I just put it on to remember her," Lily explained unconvincingly.

Marcy raised a skeptical eyebrow. "You met someone. Obviously someone important," the imposing blonde retorted.

"No," Lily insisted, although her blush deepened even more and betrayed the lie. "It's just grandma's..." her voice trailed off.

"Suuuure," Marcy replied in the kind of tone that told her dark haired friend she didn't believe a word.

They spent the next few minutes talking about their classes, but then Lily caught her friend looking at her with an expression of realization. A wicked smile suddenly graced the blonde's pouty lips.

"Your mom and dad broke up not long ago, didn't they?" Marcy asked.

Lily got flustered and couldn't reply quickly. She stammered a little, and then said, "I don't see what that has to do with anything."

Marcy just smiled knowingly. "I don't blame you," she said pointedly. "He's hot, for one thing. And I see the way he looks at you every time I'm at your house, especially since it's just you and him now."

Lily tried her best to be cool and casual, but she knew her nervous reactions were giving the truth away. At least it was Marcy, the best friend she'd ever had. Even so, how could she ever explain falling in love with her own father, even to her closest friend?

"That's just crazy," Lily tried once more to deflect. "Seriously, what kind of girl would get involved 'that way' with her own father?"

Marcy smiled coyly, taking a moment to consider what her friend said. "Maybe more than you think," she said cryptically. "Maybe even someone you know."

Lily stared at Marcy's face, not sure she could possibly be suggesting what it seemed. "Are you saying someone I know is in a, um, romantic relationship with her father?"

It took a few seconds, but Marcy nodded and smiled, not a trace of embarrassment on her face. Lily felt an initial moment of disbelief, but then a huge feeling of relief. Her big secret suddenly wasn't so secret anymore, and Marcy was obviously someone who wasn't judging her. Here was a friend she'd been able to talk to about almost anything, and now she realized she had someone she could talk to about everything.

"I have about a million questions for you right now," Lily said.

Marcy chuckled. "I can imagine. You can ask anything you want. Only you, though. I've never told anyone else."

Lily nodded. "Boy, can I understand that!" she snickered louder than she meant to.

A few heads turned to look, and the pair of curvy co-eds decided a public restaurant wasn't the best place to talk about anything so intimate as falling in love with their fathers. They finished eating without saying anything more, and then they took the short walk back onto campus where their cars were in the same parking lot. They went to Marcy's SUV and got inside where they could talk privately.

Sitting in the vehicle, half turned toward Lily on the passenger's side, the hem of Marcy's sun dress rode up high on her heavy thighs. Lily always admired the blonde's courage to wear short dresses with legs her size. Her legs were so shapely and looked baby smooth with a nice buttery tan. Lily liked wearing dresses sometimes, but she never dared wearing anything around school as short as what Marcy was wearing now. The dark haired girl usually wore yoga pants and T shirts, which were pretty revealing sometimes but at least made her feel covered. Her tits were so large they were impossible to hide. Marcy's were smaller, but she was proud of her smooth, bouncy C cups.

Marcy didn't waste any time getting to the point. "Are you and your dad having sex yet?" she asked.

Lily sighed and shook her head. "Not because I haven't been trying," she pouted.

Marcy nodded understandingly. "He will, though. I've seen the way he looks at you, too. Let me guess, he's trying to resist you because he says it's wrong."

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"Well I didn't. Not really. But he's so much like my dad."

"Mmm, yeah, that's true."

Neither of the girls could suppress the smiles on their faces. Marcy was obviously just as relieved as Lily to know she had a confidante she could trust with the biggest secret of her life.

"I can't believe we're really sitting here talking about...well..." Lily still felt a little embarrassed.

Marcy's smile turned wicked. "I get that. Buuuut..." she heaved a deep sigh that threatened to push her tits out of her low cut dress, "nothing feels like a nice, hard dick going in your pussy from someone who loves you as much as only your dad can. After that, there's no going back."

Lily blushed. She couldn't count the number of times she'd imagined exactly what her friend was describing.

"So ... when did you know you wanted him to be more than just your dad?"

Marcy smiled over the treasured memory. "Hmm, like forever," she giggled briefly. "But it was more like a few years ago that the fantasies started. The really hot ones, I mean." She punctuated the point with another nervous giggle.

Lily couldn't control the way her pussy clenched and flushed with warmth as she thought of getting what she really needed. She wondered if the conversation was having the same effect on her curvy, blonde friend.

"You're so lucky," the dark haired girl said softly, as if speaking to herself.

"Hey, it wasn't easy," the blonde pointed out. "So many times I never thought it would happen. But ... it finally did last year."

"How did you get together finally?"

"You mean how did I finally get Daddy to fuck me?"

Both girls laughed. Lily was relieved to feel the tension lift a little more, although Marcy's indelicate language made her pussy squeeze. "That's a really perverted thing to ask," she admitted.

"Maybe for someone else, but not for me. Not for girls like us," Marcy said.

As she nodded her agreement, Lily felt like their friendship was growing deeper in a whole new way. They were sharing something much more intense and personal than the average pair of friends. It gave her a feeling of hope. If things could work out like this for Marcy, then why not for her too? "Yeah, girls like us," she repeated thoughtfully. But she was still dying to know how it began for her friend and her dad.

"He took me by surprise," Marcy began explaining. "He takes me out for these really nice dinners every couple of weeks, right?"

Lily nodded.

"And I always dress my best for him. I like making him look proud of me, and that time I put on my nicest black dress. It's not super short, but it's cut really low and shows off the girls," she giggled, hefting her boobs with her hands for emphasis.

Lily laughed along with her. She was just as guilty of using her abundant cleavage to get her father's attention.

Marcy explained how this particular night about a year ago, she was having dinner with her father and he was getting tongue-tied trying to tell her something. He finally came out and admitted that he understood that she felt about him the way daughters aren't supposed to feel about their dads.

He told Marcy: "You're absolutely the most beautiful girl I've seen anywhere, ever. It makes me feel so proud, and well, honestly, more than a little excited that a girl as young and beautiful as you could feel that way about me. And while I'm being perfectly honest, I do have certain, uhhh, moments where I feel that way about you too. But it's wrong, darling, and we can never act on these feelings."

The voluptuous young blonde had felt so deflated when her father told her those things. She felt like she was losing the love of her life before she ever had him. She felt like crying but didn't want to make a scene in the restaurant. She was subdued and didn't have much to say for the rest of the dinner. When they left the restaurant, her father put his arm around her in a soothing gesture, the way he'd done for many years. She snuggled into him the way she always had to feel safety and comfort, even if he was the reason she was in a mood of despair.

"You see," Marcy told her friend, "my father is one of those men who says something important and then stands behind his words. He's not the kind of guy who changes his mind once it's made up. That's why I was shocked by what happened when we were walking back to the car."

Lily knew she was about to hear something so important and secret as to bond the two girls as friends for life. She felt her pussy growing warmer and wetter in anticipation. It wasn't that she was ever attracted to another girl, but Marcy's experience with her father was too exciting to ignore. God, how Lily wanted the same thing.

"It was kind of a long walk back to the car and before we got there my dad put his hand on my ass. I was so surprised I couldn't breathe. He wasn't squeezing it or anything, just resting his hand there feeling the way my big cheek moved while I was walking. I didn't say anything because I was so afraid he'd take his hand away."

Lily's pussy felt even warmer. She couldn't count the number of times she'd imagined feeling her father's hand on her ass and hearing her friend's play-by-play account of her experience was making her pussy grow hot and moist inside her leggings. She thought of the way her father had fondled her ass during that kiss in the kitchen.

"It was my dad's way of thinking it over," Marcy went on. "But I was so happy just to have him touching me like that I couldn't think about anything else. When we got to the car he pulled me into a hug. He started squeezing my ass and stroking my cheek with the other hand. Oh, Lily, my heart was just racing. And, ummm, just having Dad touch my ass like that was already making me wet. When I felt his dick getting swollen in his pants it got even worse."

Lily sighed deeply. Marcy was making her think of the times Lily had seen her own father's excited cock making such an impressive looking bulge in his pants. She remembered the way his rigid shaft felt when she touched it that day in the kitchen like it was yesterday. The raven haired girl's pussy was aching and she could feel herself soaking through her panties.

"Just hearing about it is making me wet, too," Lily admitted with an embarrassed giggle.

"Yeah, I can tell," the blonde snickered. "You're soaking right through your leggings."

Lily gasped in surprise as she caught Marcy looking at the wet spot in her yoga pants. Then the blonde smiled and lifted the hem of her dress, spreading her thick legs as far as she could in her seat. She revealed an equally wet spot on the crotch of her white panties, and the two curvy co-eds laughed.

"So now you know just telling you about it is making me wet, too," the blonde admitted. "I can't believe how good it feels to finally be able to tell someone about the love of my life."

Then she pulled the wet gusset of her panties aside and exposed her damp slit. She started stroking her pussy lips as Lily's eyes went even wider. After realizing Marcy wasn't going to stop fingering herself just because her friend was watching, Lily pushed her hand into her yoga pants and started rubbing her own aroused slit.

"What happened next?" the raven haired beauty encouraged her friend to say more.

Marcy went on to describe how her father kept fondling her ass in that restaurant parking lot and how she had brazenly rubbed her body against the rock hard bulge in his pants. He was still stroking the girl's pretty face with his other hand while he looked at her with a storm of conflicting emotions in his eyes. But his daughter now knew his moral resolve was weakening.

"This is so wrong," he told her.

"Not for us, Daddy," she replied immediately. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm a big girl now and I know what I want."

Marcy then admitted to Lily that she started feeling her father's cock through his pants before he had a chance to reply. They were both fingering their hot pussies even faster and harder than before. The blonde couldn't help dragging her panties off, giving Lily an unobstructed view of her smooth slit and deftly searching fingers. Lily was taken aback, never having seen another girl masturbate before, but the fact that the two of them were now so turned on by the same, incestuous desires created an air of intimacy between them that bonded their friendship more deeply than either of them had ever felt. Lily pulled her hand from her pussy long enough to push her leggings and panties to her ankles.

Now, both girls holding their incredibly thick, shapely thighs open in front of each other, they kept fingering themselves while the blonde continued her taboo confession.

"I can't believe I was finally touching my father's cock," the blonde admitted. "I'd imagined it so many times and he was even bigger and harder than I thought. He told me again how wrong it was to be doing that, but his hand went under my dress and he kept feeling my ass. Lily, I was so wet I couldn't believe it."

"You're so lucky," the other girl cooed, slipping a finger into her hole to pump herself while she listened.

"I was just about to unzip his pants right there outside the car. I didn't even care if somebody saw. But Dad unlocked the car and got me inside as fast as he could. Oh, Lily, he kissed me like nobody ever before. The way he used his tongue in my mouth made me want it in my pussy as soon as possible, but being in the car he got there with his fingers first. Oh fuck, he just yanked my sopping wet panties aside and fingered me until I was moaning in his mouth.

"I couldn't take my hands off his cock and when I started unzipping his pants he just let me. When I got his big pole out and got my hands around it I thought I was just gonna explode."

Lily whimpered at the thought and drove another finger into her pussy. Marcy was watching her fingers pump her wet hole but she didn't care. It was hot and exciting, but at the same time there was something else about it that made Lily feel good. Beyond anything sexual, it was two of the closest friends sharing the most tender intimacy. She'd never felt so close to any other friend in her life, and she was just as intent on watching the blonde rub and mash her swollen clit while she admitted her deepest secret.

"I just leaned over and took Dad's huge dick in my mouth," Marcy confessed. "God, he was so hard and he tasted so good! I love the way he started moaning when I sucked that hot thing like a big piece of candy. I practically squirted just having my dad in my mouth, but I did the best I could to make it last and gave him my mouth and tongue until he finally groaned and squirted his daddy juice right in my mouth. I swallowed every delicious spurt. He kissed me even deeper after that. I knew he would always be mine."

Marcy then explained how her father took her home that night and got so excited he fucked her twice before they finally fell asleep around three a.m.

Lily started gasping and moaning, rocking her big, thick body as hard as she could in the car seat. She was rapidly hurtling toward an intense climax, and she could tell Marcy's pleasure was rising right along with her own. Both girls kept watching each other as they masturbated furiously, driving themselves to a shared explosion of intimate pleasure. It was the kind of moment only two daughters of the same mind could ever share.

After they came, the girls both giggled at themselves, but neither one of them felt the least bit embarrassed. If anything, Lily was more determined than ever to seek the kind of love from her father that her blonde friend had already been enjoying.

Lily got back to her house a couple of hours before her father was due home from work. The earlier part of her afternoon with Marcy had left her in a hopeful mood. She first went to her room to change out of her sodden panties and yoga pants. She put on fresh panties and a pair of workout shorts. Without removing her T shirt completely, she worked her way out of her bra. She hated wearing it at home. It was much more comfortable without it, and she loved the way her father would pretend not to gaze at her huge, swaggering tits.