Honeybun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, she went back down to the kitchen to start making dinner for two. Bruce would tell her she should be studying or hanging out with her friends instead of doting on him. But she loved to, and she knew he really loved his baby girl's attention. There was no mistaking the pleased glint in his eyes, and there were few things that made Lily feel as good as knowing she was the one to put it there.

When Bruce finally came home, he was instantly drawn to the kitchen by the smells of the meal his daughter was cooking. She greeted her father with a bright smile and turned to face him with her mountainous tits straining against her shirt. She was pleased to notice his eyes take a lingering look at her mounds before moving back up to her face.

"I can't believe you're home and cooking dinner again," he said.

"I know, Daddy, but there's nothing else I'd rather be doing."

"It smells amazing, honeybun."

He was smiling at her, but his eyes kept dropping down to the twin bulges in her shirt. Lily was so pleased to have his attention on her body that her nipples enlarged and made dents in her shirt right before his admiring eyes. She crossed the room toward him, making sure to put a nice sway to her heavily rounded hips and make her tits jounce with every step. Her heart was racing as she thought about Marcy's story that afternoon. She couldn't wait to go back to her friend with a story of her own.

Lily hugged her father where he was standing in the doorway, making sure to squash her big, firm melons against him.

"Oh, Daddy, I hope you like what's on the menu tonight. I just want to make you happy."

"No one could ever make me happier, baby girl."

"Mmmmm." Lily pressed her face against her father's shoulder and relished the feel of his body mashing her jugs. He held her close for a long time, and before long his hands drifted onto the large, round spheres of her ass. He even started to knead his fingers lightly into her sumptuous flesh, making her pulse race with excitement. She lifted her face to his, giving him a chance to kiss her while he was fondling her ass. He took it, kissing her lips tenderly at first, but then taking her mouth deeply, pushing his tongue inside against hers. Lily was swooning and ecstatic to feel his cock growing hard against her.

Bruce kissed his girl deeply while his hands began kneading her plump ass cheeks harder. Lily squirmed all over his cock which was beginning to feel huge as it strained against his pants. With her tits rubbing against him, too, she wanted to make sure her father had no reason to doubt how much his loving baby wanted him to be her lover. She kissed him back like it was her first time kissing, and at the same time she finally started to slip her hand between them to feel the rock hard bulge in his pants. As she began to explore the exciting feel of her father's solid shaft, his moral conscience suddenly kicked in.

"Baby, I'm so sorry," he said, breaking off their kiss. "You're so beautiful, and you're the best daughter a man could ever wish for ... but this is ... it's -- it's -- wrong, sweetheart. So wrong."

"Is love wrong, Daddy?"

"Of course not, baby. We just can't always express it the way we might want to."

"I don't care about that," she retorted, rubbing his cock through his pants. "And I can tell you love me that special way."

Bruce groaned as he reluctantly pushed his daughter's hand away from his cock. "Someday you'll thank me for being strong enough for both us, sweetie. Ummm, you've made such a wonderful dinner. I'm going to go take a shower and then we can eat together like always. We can both use a chance to, um, cool down."

Lily frowned in frustration as her father left to go upstairs, leaving her in the kitchen with a throbbing pussy. She knew he wanted her as much as she wanted him, and she kept thinking about Marcy's story. Her friend's determination bolstered her own courage to keep going after what she needed, and right then what she needed more than anything else was that big, hard pole she'd been feeling in her daddy's pants.

Waiting only a minute or two after she heard the water start running in the upstairs bathroom, Lily followed after her father. She stood in the hallway outside the door, knowing he was just inside, naked and probably still hard. She took off her shorts and top right there in the hallway, leaving them on the floor as she opened the door and stepped naked into the bathroom. Her heart was racing as she paused before sliding the shower stall door open, wondering if her dad would appreciate her big, extravagant curves as much naked as he seemed to when she was dressed.

Bruce was groaning. It certainly sounded like he was stroking his excited dick after growing so aroused in the kitchen. Lily knew it was now or never and slid the frosted glass door open. Her father turned in surprise, revealing a big, hard, soap-lathered cock in his fist. He gaped at his naked daughter with an open mouth, looking like he was trying to say something but not being able to form the words. Lily stepped into the shower with him and slid the door closed again. She giggled shyly but so pleased to see her father's wide open eyes take in her lushly appointed body.

Lily stepped close to her dad and took his cock in her hand. He moved his own hand out of the way and let her take over stroking his thick shaft.

"Mmmm, Daddy, I love your cock. And it's my job to take very good care of it."

Bruce moaned while his daughter's hand slipped easily along his soapy rod. She brought her other hand to his balls and caressed them while she stroked his shaft. His moaning grew deeper while he just watched in awe, his eyes darting back and forth between her enormous tits and cock-filled hands.

"Feel them, Daddy," she cooed. "I know you're dying to."

Bruce brought his hands to his daughter's hefty jugs and massaged them. Her abundant flesh overflowed his large hands. When he toyed roughly with her swollen nipples it made the aching drip in her pussy even worse.

"Do you like your daughter's big tits, Dad?" she cooed, never skipping a stroke along his cock.

"They're amazing, honeybun. So perfect. They feel so good."

"They're all yours now, Daddy," she promised. "No one else will ever touch them again."

"Good girl. Daddy wouldn't like that," he told her in a growly tone.

Lily's pulse was racing faster than ever. Her father was finally accepting what she always knew was inevitable.

"Same goes for my pussy," she giggled, taking one of his hands and guiding it downward toward her smoothly shaven mound. She uttered a long, loud moan as his fingers instantly explored her slit. She was wet and slippery long before stepping into the shower, and now the skillful stroke of her dad's fingers was making her honey flow like a river.

"I guess you're really sure about this, aren't you, angel?"

"Oh, yes, Dad. I've been sure for a long time."

Bruce smiled, as if a huge weight had finally been lifted off his shoulders. He leaned over and kissed his stoutly curvaceous daughter forcefully, driving his tongue into her mouth while his fingers delved deeper between her thighs. Lily whimpered happily and planted her feet wider apart, giving him room to push a finger up inside her slick hole. He alternated between sliding into her pussy and pulling out to rub her swollen clit. Her knees were beginning to feel weak from the pleasure and sheer excitement of finally seeing her dream come true.

Lily barely knew a climax was coming over her when she felt herself cum on her father's fingers. Her body and mind were reeling with joy as she got down on her knees and faced his imposing cock from scant inches away. She took hold of his shaft, aware of him watching her every move as she began stroking him and kissing the bulbous head. She was soon licking the top end of his shaft while her hand worked the lower end.

"That's soooo good, honeybun," he moaned. "Daddy's cock loves your tongue so much."

Lily giggled, pleased with herself. She wanted to make him feel so much better than anyone else in his life ever had, including her skanky mother. She suckled and licked his balls for a long time before sliding her tongue over his shaft again and again, making him moan from way down in his belly. She loved how he kept himself shaved all around his shaft and sack, allowing her agile tongue to encounter smooth skin wherever she licked.

"This big dick is all for me now, right, Daddy?" she asked, gazing up at him with imploring eyes. "You won't let anyone else have it anymore, will you?"

"Never, honeybun," he groaned. "You're Daddy's woman now, and Daddy's your man. Now show me how much my little girl loves that rock hard cock."

"Ohhhh, Daddy," she sighed with contentment.

She couldn't say more because the next thing she did was pull the end of his pole into her mouth. She loved the mild tang of his oozing precum while she began sucking his flesh, working the solid column of meat with her hand and lips at the same time.

"Oh, fuck, baby yes, that's so good," Bruce growled, beginning to rock his hips, fucking his pretty baby's mouth as she sucked against his thrusting.

Just having her father's big, aroused cock in her mouth for the first time was a life changing experience for Lily, but hearing and feeling the signs of the pleasure she was giving him was making her heart soar. She was never more sure that this was what she was meant for. Yet her pussy was aching and dripping like she'd never felt before, either. She slipped one hand between her legs and practically clawed at her bare, wet pussy while she sucked her man's rod as if her life depended on it.

Lily lost the ability to think beyond anything but the big, throbbing stalk of man meat in her mouth. She was born to please it. To make it throb and squirt rivers of delicious cum. But then her father was grasping at her and pulling her back to her feet. He kissed her desperately, both their bodies now wet from the shower while he greedily mashed his granite pole into the soft flesh of her belly. She whimpered weakly into his mouth, ready to do anything to pleasure him.

He left her breathless and dazed as he broke off their kiss and turned her around, pushing down on her neck. Lily bent over automatically, placing her hands on the shower wall for support. Her head was below the nozzle and the spray was hitting her lower back as she stuck her enormous, round ass back toward the man who had given her life.

"Take it, Daddy. It's yours," she cooed, rocking her hips in teasing anticipation.

"You're mine, honeybun," he growled softly, letting the tip of his cock touch her ass while he fingered her slit. He rubbed her juices upward, smearing them over the starbud of her of asshole. She moaned throatily in response and heard a devious chuckle from her father.

Then the tip of his cock replaced his fingers against her pussy lips. He spent some time just teasing her eager hole with the tip of his cock while he teased her asshole with the tip of a finger.

"Oh, Daddy, fuck me," Lily moaned. "Stop torturing your honeybun and give me that hard, fucking cock."

With a brief, throaty chuckle, Bruce finally began to sink his cock into her pussy. His thick shaft spread her pussy lips into a circle as the length of his rod went deeper inside her. The sensation of her father's fat, fleshy shaft grinding against the inner walls of her sheath was robbing the girl of her ability to breathe a normal breath. She knew she was now bonded to this cock forever and nothing in her life could compare to the pleasure and happiness she felt.

"Ohhh, fuck, baby," Bruce growled. "You feel so good. So tight. God, how I love your big, beautiful body."

Lily just whimpered in reply and started to huff for air as her father began pushing his pole in and out of her steaming snatch. Her heavy melons heaved and shook with each of his passionate thrusts, and he soon reached around to fondle her orbs while he drove his cock deep inside her again and again.

"Daddy, ohhh Daddy," she cried breathlessly. "Your cock feels amazing in me! Oh god, how I love you!"

Bruce was nothing like the boys Lily had played around with solely for practice. No. Her daddy was fucking her like a man in love, a man who needed her, giving her long, hard surges of cock shaft that rubbed against her G spot every time. Keeping one hand busy between both of her bulbously dangling boobs, Bruce brought the other to his baby girl's clit. He deftly massaged her throbbing nubbin while his steely shaft surged and pumped her core.

"Oh, Daddy! Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" she cried as the first orgasm took over her entire body, making thick, curvy limbs shake and shiver.

Behind her, her father was groaning and grunting with the strain of pumping his red hot organ harder and harder into her slippery core. Lily thought the rippling clench of her pussy during her orgasm would surely make him cum, but he only began thrusting faster, more desperately.

"Arrrgggg, fuck, baby girl!" Bruce called out. "Your pussy is the finest thing I've ever felt in my life. Daddy wants to fuck you forever!"

"Yes, Daddy, yes!" she squealed delightedly. The thought of being fucked forever by the big, granite-stiff cock of the man she adored made her head spin, and before she knew it was happening, another climax rippled through her jiggling body.

Bruce kept fucking his girl for a while longer, and yet another climax took her by storm. But this time, her father rose up and grabbed her wide hips, grunting as he pounded his cock relentlessly into her hole. She knew he was about to give her what she craved. Seconds later, her father's hammering rod exploded inside her, filling her deeply with man cream while yet another climax rocked her glorious body until she was dazed. Even though she didn't think she could take any more fucking without a rest, she was disappointed to feel her father's cock pull out of her body.

They spent a long time kissing and fondling each other, but finally finished washing and got out of the shower. They dried each other off, and then went downstairs and had their dinner naked. Bruce opened a bottle of wine and they toasted their new relationship. They made vows to each other, and Lily knew they would keep them because her father was a special man, and also because there was something even more special when two people were in love yet also shared the bond of a father and daughter.

Before they even got up from the table, Bruce got down on the floor between his daughter's wide open legs and spent the longest time attentively eating and fingering her pussy. He made her cum twice before standing up to reveal his throbbingly swollen cock. Then he took her upstairs to his bed. Lily came even harder when her father fucked her from on top, his firm, naked body rubbing against her tits. The loving look on his face when he filled his honeybun's pussy with cum for the second time that night sent her spiraling into a climax that left her gasping.

Lily couldn't wait to tell Marcy what happened. She was happier than she could ever remember being, especially when she saw loving look in her doting daddy's eyes. And when she woke up in the morning, she noticed that Bruce had slipped his father's old wedding ring onto his finger while was sleeping. That told her everything she needed to know. He was her man and she was his honeybun, and a man who loved her that much deserved to be woken up with his cock in his baby girl's mouth. So that was exactly what she did.