All Comments on 'Honeymoon'

by EscribeDominus

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I really liked it.

I thought it was pretty entertaining for a MC story. Bit of a rough/sudden start, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story, minor pov problems

Very good story. You make a switch from first person to third and back mid story which is a tad distracting (I to "she") but otherwise well done.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 7 years ago
Liked the story

Nicely done

EscribeDominusEscribeDominusover 7 years agoAuthor
@anonymous

Sorry you didn't enjoy it. I left the actual mind control out of scene because I wanted it to be about her figuring out what had happened. I guess it didn't work for you though.

EscribeDominusEscribeDominusover 7 years agoAuthor
RE: POV/pronoun issues

I realized after seeing some of the comments that as originally written the story is written in third person with the main character's thoughts in italics. Unfortunately I submitted the story via text and the formatting was lost. My apologies, I'm a new author and still learning the site's quirks. I hope it doesn't make it too difficult to read.

frazodfrazodover 7 years ago
Liked this one

Thank you for the explanation.

It actually showed some growth on the ladies part. Not sure about the male, but whatever.

Glad you wrote it. I looked into your other stories and decided not to read them. Not into BSDM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting story

Fix the point of view, explain - maybe in another chapter - how this came to be. maybe a little more to the world, the cattiness was good; but interesting idea and different from a lot of stuff on this section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

enjoyed reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Gotta love Karma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous