All Comments on 'Honeymoon'

by harrykuntz

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1 star

Boring.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrible... stopped reading half-way down page one.

Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The name “Rod Powers” made me laugh

Unfortunately, everything else about this story is ridiculous. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dumb

Subject worth 3 billion but possibly 20 times that would make it 60 billion. A simple Google search of net worth has Bill Gates at 95.4 billion and Buffett at 87.1 billion. Dwarfing your character's worth. Your story just got more ridiculous after that somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
God Awful

Don't write again. You really have no concept of a good story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The absolute worst

I have been reading stories here for years, I have no words to describe how bad it is. Please don't do this anymore

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
Perhaps you have to be a sissy cuckold to appreciate this story

Because I love it. I am sorry he does not get to eat rods cum any more but there is so many men in need of a good cockslave and he will find someone

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ending

the ending was stupid.. would never really happen.. messed up the entire story..

also the rich mans body guards would have killed that boy.. be real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Could have been better

Honestly wish it said forced. Might have made for a better story if after he beat the asshole Barton, Rod treated the trophy wife sweeter and she questioned why he mocked Barton so horribly. Or even if she acted like he shouldn’t act so big when he’s probably the same size and when he takes it out her jaw drops and she can’t take her eyes off it. In this case he’s just a bully rapist and it’s so unbelievable it’s laughable. Sometimes literotica is better if has hints of realism or if it is more realistic.

lisablissfullisablissfulabout 4 years ago
Rubbish

I didn't even finish it, you think a person like Barton would have put up with that, sorry the world doesn't work that way

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah sorry this story is SOOO unbelievable. Someone with this amount of money have guards who are making 6 figures yearly. Even if they did not take the guards on vacation (unlikely but this is fantasy) once they got home the guards would be there, not to mention a thousand lawyers board directors etc who would easily prevent any of the ending from happening. Really got to say the ending was really the worst part of the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What cruel prison governor put a keyboard in front of you to allow you to show every one just how stupid you are?

No need to repeat what others have written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharrykuntz@harrykuntz
24 Followers
In the fairly distant past I wrote a few stories that are posted here, and I enjoy finding stories by other authors who have interests similar to mine. Some of my stories have elicited a lot of negative comments from people who hate the fetishes involved and who do not seem t...