Honeymoon

Story Info
An unexpected wedding present.
5.1k words
3.56
11.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story depicts initial nonconsent and group interracial sex, if this is not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise, I hope you enjoy it.

----------

Pradeep was a crumpled heap on the floor, he had stars blurring his vision, what he could see of the room was spinning and he was desperately trying to draw breath but it hurt. It hurt more as he felt hands lifting him and dragging him onto a wooden chair. That's when he spotted the thick-set black man holding his new wife's arms behind her back as she struggled to free herself from his grasp while the man chuckled mirthlessly. The hands that had lifted him were now binding his wrists behind his back, a gag was placed in his mouth and his ankles were bound to the frontmost feet of the chair; he was restrained and the two black men that had done so comprehensive a job on him now turned to his wife.

His pretty wife of a day and a half, whose eyes were bugged out on stalks and who he would literally kill to protect - only he was completely helpless - was at their mercy wearing nothing more than a white lacy bodice. The big guy that had hold of her arms from the back leant forward and whispered something Pradeep couldn't hear; whatever it was made Bhavna cry and kick out at the other two making her tormentor laugh as she jumped and jiggled around trying in vain to free herself.

What Ox had actually whispered was "Now hubbie is taken care of, we're going to make sure you take care of us. All three of us." It had sent a chill down the thin brown-skinned brunette at the prospect, little did she know that this was something of a ritual for the three guys. The pay at this particular beachside resort wasn't especially good although the perks weren't bad. At the end of the season, employees got to enjoy the resort for a couple of days, quite often they got to consume the beers left in-room refrigerators by departing guests but the biggest draw was the unofficial perk of helping themselves to the tastier female guests when they took their fancy.

It was Grant that had come up with the plan in the first instance but between the three of them, they had perfected it to its current level, albeit they would take it to a different hotel each year. At this resort, Grant was ideally placed as one of the few staff trusted to welcome incoming guests and he was able to identify prospective couples by allocating them a bungalow out of the way of the others. Each room had two swipe cards coded for them but through Grant's sleight of hand the little folder handed to the couple contained one useless blank and he pocketed the second pass card. Honeymooning couples were more interested in getting into their room than testing both keys worked.

Trey was tasked with keeping an eye on the appointed couple and when he thought the coast was clear he would message his two friends to join him outside the bungalow. With it being the beginning of the season, they'd had something of a dry patch and although the brunette wife was a fraction older than they normally went for, any port was a storm when the pussy was in short supply.

That's not to say that they went without; it wasn't unusual for them to catch the eye of a sex-starved wife or a woman travelling on her own but they liked it when all three got to enjoy the goods on offer. Grant knew how to tap into the resort CCTV system and kept an eye on potential conquests and from there it was simple to drop a few hints and inuendos to their prospective prey.

Not long ago, he was watching the feed from the new arrivals room -- Bhavna and Pradeep if Grant's memory served him correctly - and watching the bride perform a very nice striptease for her new husband. Grant nodded to Trey who knocked on the door repeatedly. The bride hid in the bedroom area while her groom made his way to the door and opened it meaning the pocketed card wasn't required as Ox's balled fist made contact with Pradeep's flabby stomach to crumple him into a gasping heap on the floor.

Ox made his way straight to the scantily clad bride to stop her from escaping or calling out while his two associates closed the door and restrained the groom. Trey and Grant came and stood beside the bride and ran their hand over her flat stomach and breasts. They weren't the big round beauties they favoured but at this point, beggars couldn't be choosers. While Bhavna thrashed about Trey produced a scarf and gaged her so that her cries would be muffled. They had plans to free her mouth up for other duties later on but first, she needed to be subdued. With the scarf in place, Trey's hand wandered down to skimpy panties and slipped inside with minimal resistance. It was when his fingers brushed past her clitoris that he took a firm hold of the muscle and pinched mercilessly. The lady groaned and lunged forward slightly in reaction but Ox had too firm a grip on her arms.

Grant's spare hand wandered down her back and slipped inside her panties from the rear, 'She may not have much up top' he mused 'but that's some booty back there.'

While there was a lull in her struggling, Ox clicked a pair of handcuffs on her wrists while they were held together behind her back which allowed him to hold one arm firmly while his other roamed over her breasts. He leant forward and whispered to Bhavna "How much do you truly love your husband?" the tone unmistakable "Continue to struggle all you like but this is going to happen whether you like it or not. We may need to take our frustrations out on your husband. You'd be shocked at how painful snipping toes and little fingers off can get." In an instant, she stopped wriggling and tried to look over her shoulder to see his expression whether he was serious or not but the threat was enough to subdue her. As unpleasant as this would no doubt get for her, she was the one who could protect him the best. Ox whispered, "Good girl although I might need to wind him in the stomach again for good measure."

Bhavna was frantically now shaking her head and looking directly at her tormentor. The important bit was how she stood resolute when Grant tugged her panties down to rest at her ankles. She was still shaking from fear and she was still whimpering in time with the tugs Trey was doing to her clit but she stayed still and kept her mouth shut. Ox pushed her upper torso forward so that her ass was pointed directly at him and ran his hand over her as a farmer might sizing up cattle. He tickled her anus making Bhavna jump slightly but then his fingers progressed down until two slipped inside her pussy. The brunette could only whimper into her gag. She wasn't a virgin by a long shot, nor was she and Pradeep strangers to each other's bodies and the two of them liked to play with restraints but it was limited to her husband and only playing. This seemed deadly serious; she couldn't shake the fear that they would do something nasty to either but if they were placated she stood a chance that she and Pradeep might just come out of this horrible experience alive.

Ox pulled his fingers out from inside her and played them under his nose before sucking them into his mouth. He pushed on her back so that she collapsed on the bed with legs flying at varying angles. The big man knelt on the bed as he pulled her legs apart to gaze at the neatly trimmed black pubic mound. Pradeep started to jump up and down against his restraints. Bhavna was shaking her head at him beseeching him to stay still. Trey stepped over to the groom and landed a hard punch in his stomach making Pradeep groan against his gag and lean forward in pain "Shut up and sit there" spat Trey, adding with a chuckle "You might learn something."

When Pradeep looked up, he saw that the big man had dropped his shorts and freed his dick waving around. He didn't seem to be any longer than Pradeep but he looked considerably thicker. Pradeep's mouth was dry and bindings were hurting his wrists and ankles but the pain of being helpless while this strange man was about to enter his bride was a far worse pain. Bhavna's focus was similarly at the apex of her legs, she too was watching this considerable dick heading her way. The one that had so recently greeted the couple put his hand in his pocket and extracted a tube which he threw to the big man who flipped the top off and lavished his erect dick with what could only be lubricant.

Bhavna was grateful for that much at least; she doubted that in her terror she would be capable of providing any kind of lubrication herself. The tube was discarded and this heralded what she feared the most as Ox pushed forward and lodged the head inside her pussy. Bhavna had been expecting him to just bang away at her but was surprised when he held still letting her adjust to the intrusion. She did screw her face up but at the same time, she was trying to relax her cunt muscles. Pradeep couldn't watch and hung his head in despair but this wasn't good enough for Trey who grabbed the back of his hair and hauled Pradeep's head up so that he faced his wife's tormentor. His surprise was how compliant his wife was being; he had no comprehension that she was doing it this way so that the men would finish quickly and hopefully leave them alone.

Ox took his time wedging his dick inside the pretty brunette but suddenly removed his cock from her and stepped back. This paved the way for the next change. Trey knelt on the bed and wrestled her around so that she knelt on the bed, her head was lying flat on the bed and her pussy was pointed part way at her husband so that he could see first-hand what Trey was doing. He took a bead of lubricant and worked it onto his dick before he shuffled forward and inserted his dick inside her. As he was more in proportion, if a little longer, with her husband Bhavna could take him easier inside her and almost immediately started to grunt as Trey set about thrusting in and out of her at an alarming rate.

Pradeep was still watching in despair but Ox spotted a gradual change in the brunette woman's demeanour, 'Maybe she's bought into making this happen.' Because all three could be pointed out in a lineup of the staff their usual plan was to get some footage of the wife taking an active part in proceedings as insurance in case fingers began to be pointed, they could claim that they were doing as the woman requested getting away with the nearest of slaps on the wrist. The warning of having their emails hacked and the footage being emailed to the couple's friends and families was normally enough to scare them into keeping their mouths shut. Yes, there had been complaints but other resorts paid the three off to avoid adverse publicity and they just moved to a different resort to resume their activities.

Trey had five minutes fucking the pussy, which even he could tell was easier progress from when he began before he stepped aside to let Grant have his way with her. This man upped the ante when he sucked on his thumb and pushed it inside her tight anus while he was buried balls deep inside her snug pussy. Unlike his two friends, Grant didn't use any lubricant and he had noticed his transition was far easier than when Ox had started fucking her. In fact, her grunts around her gag were getting progressively more approving. He reached forward and untied the gag so that she could work her jaw slightly and his suspicions were confirmed as he continued to thrust in her with his thumb up her anus matched by a background soundtrack of her grunts, groans and the occasionally whispered "Oh god" muffled by the bedding.

Ox climbed on the bed at Bhavna's head and knelt before her. Pradeep could guess what was about to happen but the lady herself had her face in the bedding muffling her cries. Ox grabbed her hair and hauled her upper torso up so her mouth was level with his dick which was pressed forward to her surprise. Before pushing his dick forward Ox spat, "If I feel any teeth then laughing boy starts losing toes" and he immediately pushed forward. Grant pulled on her cuffs to aid Ox while increasing the tempo of his own thrusts until he felt her pussy start to grip at the same time as her feet beat against the bed. He guessed that the lady was getting into her treatment and decided now was the time to change the dynamic.

First, he pulled out of her pussy and then removed his thumb from her anus; Pradeep watched the change in what seemed slow motion. The guy behind Bhavna shifted his stance and aimed his dick higher; Pradeep's eyes bugged out in fear at the realisation that he was aiming for her butt hole. Sure enough, a quick flick of his thighs and the head of his pussy soaked dick was lodged in her tight backdoor. At first, Bhavna didn't comprehend the change, she was too focused on the thick piece of meat between her lips but then the pain shot up her spine and her eyes bugged out by way of reaction. "Concentrate on me baby and the initial pain will fade" Ox grunted at her.

To her credit, Bhavna followed his advice and once the pain dissipated, she pushed her hips back slightly to take a little more inside her. Grant had held still but on feeling her push back to fuck herself he nodded downwards and his two friends followed his stare to watch her slowly push back, pull forward and then push back to take a little more each time. Ox was thrilled to see her taking an active part and decided that now was a good time to loose off his load. He grasped the sides of her head with his big strong hands and started to come while grunting "Take it, baby. I want you to swallow all my come."

Bhavna found herself following the instruction and once she thought he had finished coming, she fixed her gaze on his and then swallowed dramatically making Ox laugh as he climbed off the bed. Trey soon swapped places and in a matter of seconds Bhavna was blowing this new man as though her life depended on it -- or so she thought. While she was being spit roast, the big man took out his phone to record some of the scene taking place, Pradeep wanted the ground to open up and swallow him once he saw this taking place; these men would have them over the barrel now they had footage of his beautiful wife, especially as she now seemed to be taking part willingly.

Ox put his phone away and went to rummage in Bhavna's bag extracting her phone. He pressed the screen and found it locked and so he went and knelt next to the wife and after pushing Trey back so her mouth was free asked "What's your lock code?"

This question struck Bhavna as odd but she replied automatically "121234." Judging by Ox's face the code had worked and he stepped back from the bed while he pressed the screen a number of times and held his own phone near hers. As Ox had stepped away Trey resumed fucking her mouth while Grant was setting a similar pace fucking her ass. As unpleasant as it was in the beginning Bhavna was getting into having her ass fucked. It wasn't something she had ever considered but being sandwiched between these two men was beginning to enjoy it in a weird way even as she swallowed the big man's come down her throat. She was ashamed of the way her body reacted when she came while being fucked but as the one at her mouth reached down and gently started to tweak at her erect nipple she involuntarily groaned as a direct consequence.

The euphoria that was spreading from her anus and the sensations shooting inside her from her nipples did it and she came with a loud, albeit muffled, groan. This made Ox look up from what he was doing and he chuckled at her reaching her second orgasm in time to catch Trey unloading in her mouth. She needed a brief recovery time before swallowing the second man's come and Grant pushed her face down into the bedding as he went to town on her butt until he gave one last thrust, held still and grunted as he obviously shot his load deep inside her bowels. Grant extracted his dick and shook his head to get the last drop out before he climbed off the bed and the bride was allowed to slump on her side to recover. She had taken a load from each of the men, two down her throat and one in her ass, and the fireworks were still going off inside her from her most recent climax.

Ox eyed the prone bride and decided he would go next while the other two recovered. She was still lying on her side, her wrists still bound behind her back and her lacy bodice, while slightly dishevelled, still intact. The thought of the possibilities the three could have with her was making his dick reinflate with blood. He put their phones down and strode over to the bed; he flourished the cuff key and unsnapped the clasps making Bhavna stir. She remained on her side but pulled her arms forward to rub the skin at her wrists and her abused arm muscles. Ox rolled her over onto her back and asked, "Are we going to have any trouble from you now we've untied you?" Bhavna looked up at him and shook her head. He added, "We have footage of you taking part willingly and we have your WhatsApp and Instagram contacts copied over so we can share that footage with your friends and family at the press of one button."

Bhavna remained quiet but the threat of sharing the footage felt like a stab to the heart. She was a strong character, certainly stronger than her husband, and she would get through this as long as it remained at the resort. In recognition, she rolled on her back and opened her legs by way of an invite to Ox. He was coating his dick with more lubrication even if Grant suspected it wasn't needed judging from his last visit to her pussy. Ox took a firm hold of her ankles pulling her legs wider and higher before thrusting forward and sinking half his dick inside in one movement. The groan of approval she made left no one in doubt that she wasn't enjoying her treatment and Ox set about her pussy until she had taken his entire dick. The length of it wouldn't make headlines it was the girth that was even now stretching her in ways she never thought were possible. The sensations shooting from her lower stomach came in waves and she was beginning to look forward to the next one crashing over her. It was when the head expanded that she saw stars once more; she knew he was hosing her womb with his come but she came in the most spectacular style imaginable.

Ox slumped down on the bed and Pradeep was shocked that his wife would roll onto her side and cuddle up to the man who had just come inside her. Grant and Trey had rejuvenated by now and took Bhavna's hand to help her stand; she could have run away at any point to sound the alarm to free her husband but the reality was that she wanted to see what would happen next. While Trey got her remaining clothes off, Grant went and got the shower started while Trey led her to the shower cubicle. Being a large walk-in cubicle, all three could fit in it and while Bhavna washed herself, the two guys removed their remaining clothing. With stiff dicks they stepped in beside the bride and set about cleaning her before she returned the favour on them.

Ox went to see what was happening and retrieved his phone to capture some more footage. After seeing Bhavna lavish her attention on the two men, he was able to capture Trey lifting the slight woman in his arms and then lowering her ass onto his dick as it pointed skyward. The footage captured her gasp and expression as her toes scrunched up and her eyes fluttered. Grant stepped forward and fed his dick into her pussy making Bhavna jerk around exclaiming "Oh my god." Although the guys started a fucking motion it was Bhavna's own actions that needed to be recorded as she tried a steady rise and fall along the two dicks fed inside her.

Ox leant the camera against the wall to catch the action and went over to the groom who could only guess what was happening while he heard the gasps, groans and laughter coming from the shower area. Ox grabbed the back of the chair and dragged it to the shower cubicle, spinning it around on one leg so that the husband could see his beautiful wife in action with two muscular black men. Pradeep tried to hang his head in shame until Ox grabbed his hair and held his head up, Pradeep tried to close his eyes shut but Ox's fist connected with his solar plexus winding him once more. Bhavna would have complained that she was being compliant for them but the reality was that riding herself along two dick was taking all of her focus and so Pradeep would have to wait.

12