Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bhavna looked back at Trey who leaned forward to kiss her cheek by way of encouragement but instead, she twisted her head further around so she could kiss him full on her lips, after the kiss she gasped "Fuck my ass good." At this point, Bhavna turned her attention to Grant and said, "You feel amazing inside me" and proceeded to kiss him too. She had started being compliant as a tactic to stay alive but the reality now was that she was glad she had as the sensations being generated by the three men were beyond her wildest dreams. She knew they were doing these things to get their own jollies but she was determined that the meeting would not affect her adversely. The two guys were showing amazing stamina, especially when the lady had her next climax. They lifted her off their dicks, spun her around and slid her back down so that now Grant was in her ass and Trey was ready to nut in her pussy and she was still suspended in the air.

With the shower complete Ox returned Pradeep to his previous position while Grant and Trey dried the lady off. The next development was Bhavna being led to her open suitcase with the instruction "Pick some nice lingerie out for show for us." She knew just the thing and set about putting on a white lacy bra and panty set, next came matching suspenders and white sheer stockings. She twirled around 360 degrees a number of times and then Ox beckoned her over to him. He patted his knee and as she settled down, he leant forward with puckered lips which Bhavna returned instantly. She then repeated the same for the other two men before returning to Ox.

This time instead of sitting on his knee, she knelt before him and pushed his legs apart so that she could shuffle forward on her knees. She leant forward and took his thick cock in her mouth with no further prompting from any of the black men. Five minutes in she leant upright, shuffled slightly and beckoned Trey over with her index finger. He was taken in her mouth next but her hand remained on Ox's cock so that it remained hard. Without being prompted Grant went and stood next to Trey and sure enough he was taken in her mouth while she used her hands to stroke up and down the two other cocks that she wasn't servicing. Another circle of the guy's was performed afterwards Ox stood her up and led Bhavna to the bed as he asked "I want to fuck you again. You decide pussy or ass."

While she played her hands over his dick she looked slightly nervous "It's a bit wide for my ass don't you think?" She saw Ox's look of disappointment, although, in reality, it wasn't the first time he'd been told that. Bhavna then looked abashed as she added "Seeing as you've hosed my womb and made me swallow your come I think I ought to make it a triumvirate in my ass."

Ox's expression changed dramatically as he suggested "Why don't I lie down and you can control the rate of descent?" Bhavna nodded enthusiastically and reached for the lubricant to lavish a thick coating around her abused anus. It took fifteen minutes of huffing and panting but the lady wasn't going to let up until she had nestled her buttock on his lap.

She rode her ass up and down a few times until she beckoned Trey and Grant over saying "You choose, one of you gets my pussy the other my mouth." This started a game of rock, paper, scissors until Trey won and chose her pussy. As the other two took up their positions Bhavna luxuriated in the fact that she was at the centre of a gangbang and she was loving the adoration shown to her, they could still have roughed her husband up but they seemed more focused on her to bother her husband. Even when Trey and Grant swapped over and she was sucking her own pussy juices from Trey's cock, her delight wasn't to be dented. Her enjoyment peeked when all three guys insisted on dumping one final load in her.

While Bhavna went off to shower the three guys redressed and untied the husband. Ox pulled him upright and was in his face straight away "I wasn't joking earlier, a word of this gets to the authorities and bad things will happen to you. Even if we are banged up, we have friends that will deliver a beating that will leave you walking with a stoop and your friends and family will still be sent the footage we've captured. Am I making myself clear?" Pradeep could only mutely nod at the threat.

It seemed that Bhavna's compliance had earned them life and he was grateful for her sacrifice 'I'm sure she endured it for my sake' he pondered.

The three left and Pradeep was left alone with his thoughts while his new wife took the longest time washing herself. Once she had dried off the couple lay on their bed and cuddled each other until they nodded off. The following day the two spent the day around the pool and were periodically served drinks by the various bar staff, one of which was Trey who enquired of the bride "I hope you are well today and that we didn't overdo it yesterday."

He couldn't help noticing that the groom seemed to cower on his sun bed on seeing him while the bride's gaze initially went to Trey's crotch before meeting his gaze. She replied in a low voice "The big guy certainly took it out of me but thankfully you and the other were very respectful. I'm having to work quite a bit of lotion into my butt though."

Trey related this conversation to the other two and they all agreed that it appeared they were in the clear although that hadn't prevented Ox from uploading yesterday's footage to the amateur porn sites; it was going down a bomb. The couple's second day was spent on a safari trip which made Bhavna wince a bit as the hard seating was taking its toll on her abused ass. On the evening of the third day, Pradeep answered a knock on the door and gasped in shock to find the three black men on the threshold. Ox stood front and centre as he growled "Invite us in then, we're here to party with your wife again."

Bhavna could hear the conversation taking place and both her heart and pussy pulsed a beat at the announcement. She started by modelling the other lingerie set that she had brought, a black set this time that looked nice but not as good as the white set contrasting against her brown skin. Pradeep was once again made to sit and watch them although not restrained this time. That evening all three black men deposited one load in each orifice and Bhavna once again brought out her inner slut. Bhavna's favourite bit of their second visit was towards the end having her knelt in the middle of the room, the three men stood over her tugging on their varying cock until they shot come on her face and in her mouth while her husband was made to film the event. The guys visited her a further two times before their departure, it would have been more frequently but with the season picking up, there were more couples checking in and Grant found a couple of absolute peaches that the three would focus on.

Bhavna's issue was that once she got home, she was missing the guy's attention. Her husband had tried to fuck her a couple of times after their return but his wife was concerned that she would only achieve orgasm by fucking multiple partners at the same time. The male members of her gym, the black ones especially, appreciated her new demeanour when she returned to work.

12