Honeymoon Bliss

Story Info
A young man learns something new from an unexpected source.
7.9k words
4.58
14k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch my wife grab her purse and room key, noting how she was dressed in her black two piece swimsuit with a pair of khaki shorts on. "Okay babe, I'm off! I'll be back in about eight hours."

I sit up, still laying in bed as I ask "wait, where are you going?"

"To my spa day babe. Remember?"

We'd been staying at the Clear Skies Resort for 3 days now, and I'd completely forgotten that she'd booked this spa day for herself. Well, I booked it for her, with my credit card no less.

"Ohhhh, oh yeah that's right. I completely forgot."

"Yeah babe. I've had it booked since we reserved the room. You said you thought you'd have more fun doing something different. It's a massage, facial, pedicure, the full treatment you know?" She said, smiling as she turned to open the door and leave the room.

"Oh yeah... I completely forgot to book something for today. I'll probably just go hang out by the pool or go sit on the beach." I groaned, rubbing my forehead as I laid back down on the bed.

"That could be fun, would've been more fun if you'd chosen to come with me! And we have dinner reservations for tonight as well, when I get back we can get dressed and ready for that. I'll see you after I'm done, love you!" She said, opening the door as she made her way off to the spa, leaving me behind in the room.

My wife, Beth, and I had been together for 8 years. We'd met in high school and had been together all the way through college before getting engaged. At 24, we were young newlyweds with our whole lives in front of us. I was attending law school (we'd chosen an April honeymoon because it was during my spring break week), and my wife was working as a receptionist at a hospital. Until we had kids. You know, the classic white picket fence couple in the making.

I decide to climb out of bed and go spend some time by the pool bar. What was the point of booking an all-inclusive resort if I didn't day drink every chance I got to? The room was a very generous gift courtesy of my folks. A wide balcony overlooking the ocean attached to the bedroom outfitted with a king sized bed. A large couch sat against the wall, and a small kitchenette completed the living room area There was a bathroom with tub and shower separates.

I got dressed, putting on a white tank top and yellow swim trunks, and made my way down to the pool. The pool was on an elevated deck, overlooking the beach. It was the perfect place to grab a drink, put your sunglasses on, and check out the college girls staying at the resort while on spring break. I'd certainly never let my loyalty to my wife slip, but that didn't mean I didn't enjoy the view when it presented itself in front of me.

I approached the bar and grabbed a nice, cold beer to sip on as I found a deck chair to sit on as I looked out over the ocean. I sat down, popped my sunglasses down and began to people watch as I found myself peering down at one particular group of girls all sunbathing out on the beach. I sipped my beer and let my mind wander, drifting to thoughts of what they'd all look like naked. Applying each other's suntan lotion. Maybe even if they applied my sun tan lotion. I continued sipping my beer, my tight swim trunks probably betraying my imagination as a voice from behind me snapped me out of my trance.

"Hey, is your wife sitting there or is this seat open?"

I nearly jumped out of my seat, my head flashing left to right as I looked for who was speaking to me. I finally spot a woman standing behind my chair, and I turn and face her.

"Oh, my wife?" I say, confused about how this stranger knew I was married.

"Well, you know, your ring! I didn't mean to assume. Husband?" she said. My eyes trailed up her body, finally finding her face as I looked up at her. She must have been about 20-21, and was a very tall girl at about 5'9" with a trim, tanned body. She was wearing a light blue two piece bikini paired with tan flip flops. Her bleach blonde hair cascaded down to her shoulder-blades, and it was blowing freely from the breeze off the ocean as she looked down at me.

"Oh... oh yeah that's right! The ring, sorry, newly wedded here and sometimes I forget it's there. But yes, wife. And umm... no, she's off on a spa day today. So you can sit down if you'd like!"

"Okay perfect, this place is so crowded. Thank you so so much!" She said as she sat down, brushing her hair to the side as she turned to me. "And oh my gosh, newly wed?? That is SO EXCITING! Congratulations!!! Oh my god, you probably think I'm so crazy right now. I'm Shaina, it's nice to meet you!" She said, extending her hand out to shake mine as she took a sip of her cocktail. She spoke with a southern accent, her words filled with a bubbly demeanor as she kicks off her flip flops and lays back on the chair.

"I'm Daniel, it's nice to meet you too." I say with a laugh as I shake her hand, having another sip of my beer. Thank goodness my sunglasses are on, because my eyes definitely hang on her long legs for far too long.

"We can be friends today. I'm here on spring break and all my girlfriends are passed out in the room still, too much partying last night I guess." She said, taking another sip as I follow suit with my beer. I should've had some breakfast first, because the heavy beer is already starting to make me feel light headed.

"Oh gosh, yeah I remember those days. Not so much spring break, I'd spend those going back home to see my now wife. But there were definitely those Saturdays where things got crazy. What year are you in college?" I asked, my mind thinking about all the missed opportunities to go off on a wild spring break back in my undergrad years. This was my first true spring break trip.

"Oh yeah, like you're so old. You look like you maybe graduated yesterday. But yeah, I'm a junior this year, it's been my hardest year yet. So I've been really letting loose and just having fun this week. You know, zero fucks stuff." She said, laughing as she took another sip of her cocktail.

"Yeah, just started law school this year actually. It's been a lot, you know, with the wedding and everything. But the timing was bad while I was undergrad, so here we are. And that sounds like the only way to be on spring break, I'm sure you've been having a good time." I say, not sure why I'm divulging my stressors to a stranger named Shaina, but here I am.

"Oooh, law school? No wonder you're already hitched, every girl I know wants a piece of a guy like you. You're probably too busy tending them off to study!" She said, giggling as she turned in her chair facing me.

I blushed immediately, my face turning more red than any sun-burn could accomplish. I laugh nervously, taking another sip of my beer. "Oh my goodness, no. I certainly have a beautiful wife, but I'd say most women aren't really interested in somebody like me, even if I am in law school." I say, shrugging off the compliment.

"Oh please, it's definitely short king spring right now. What are you, like 5'5"? That's perfect height for a guy, I think women are getting tired of the same old guys. Always thinking they're hot shit for just existing." She said, giving me a little side eye as she took another sip of her cocktail. I could feel the conversation slipping into places it shouldn't, but the drinks were already purchased and you might as well finish them.

"Well hopefully more women see the world the way you do" I say, sensing some frustration from her personal life maybe boiling over. "You're here with your girlfriends, do you have a guy back home?" I ask, not sure if that's the appropriate small talk with a stranger given my circumstances. But at this point I'm very curious for some reason.

And then the bartender came by, and before I could put in a word she said "we'll take two of these please!" she said, putting her empty glass on his tray as he walked away. "Don't worry, you're going to love them!" She says with a laugh. "So, honeymoon trip, huh? You must be having a BLAST... especially in the bedroom..." she says, winking as the bartender arrives with two more cocktails.

Thankfully, I'm not having a sip as she mentions bedroom fun, because I'd have most likely spat my drink out right there on the spot. "Oh wow... ummm well... I mean I

Guess" I say nervously, not sure how to respond to a remark like that. But I certainly didn't feel like shutting down conversation with her either. I take a big sip of the cocktail. Marg. Extra boozy. I take a deep breath and continue "yeah she's wonderful, we've been having a really good time."

"I'll bet you guys packed all sorts of crazy stuff to use in the bedroom. I know I would!" She says, sticking her hand out and softly grabbing my arm. "I'm so sorry, I've just never spoken with a newlywed before! I've always imagined it going a certain way. I hope I'm not intruding."

Her soft touch makes me melt a little bit, and I let my eyes fall to watch her hand as I look back up at her. "Well, I'm always here to share some experiences and advice for anybody. But, how exactly did you imagine things going? You know, in a honeymoon suite?" I ask.

She takes a deep breath as she looks out over the ocean, turning back and giggling slightly before answering. "Oh my gosh, well I mean I guess I'd always imagined newly wed couples bringing all sorts of crazy toys, sexy outfits, you know, just get really wacky with it! Is that how you'd say things have gone?"

I laugh nervously as I look back down at the ground, my eyes directed at her long legs and feet as I slowly brought myself around to answering. "Oh my goodness, no. That's not, well that's not really our thing in the bedroom. We have great sex, but it's not something we've ever experimented with. What, like, what toys are you talking about?"

She lightly shrugs her shoulders as she takes another sip of her drink. "Oh, you know, nothing too crazy. Butt plugs. Vibrators. Roleplay outfits. Maybe even a strapon harness. Just some stuff you'd do when you really have the chance to let loose." She said, looking back out towards the ocean.

"I'm sorry, what? A strapon harness? What is that?" I ask, a bit embarrassed to appear naive in front of this girl. But I'd admittedly never heard of it.

"Oh, yeah, well it's like a harness that a girl can wear. You can put a dildo on it and it gives the girl a dick basically! It's for fucking, it's called pegging when a girl gives it to a guy" she said in a matter of fact manner. "Have you never heard of that?"

A blush turns my face slightly red. "Oh my, no. My wife and I have certainly never tried it or looked into it at all. I had no idea that was a thing!" I say, my mind beginning to wander again, imagining Shaina having a dildo protruding out while she sat there next to me. I was weirdly... into the image in my head.

"So like, you didn't even do it before you met your wife? Not even come across it in porn?"

"Well, there was no before my wife. Sexually at least. We're high school sweethearts, lost our virginities together. I've never been with anyone else." I say, feeling the margarita make my head spin faster as I dip deeper into the glass. "I don't think she'd go for that kind of thing. I think she's still a bit timid in the bedroom honestly."

"Well that's a shame, it seems like you'd might be interested in it. Everyone's entitled to try and discover what they're into and encounter everything once." She said, smiling as she turned took a final sip of her cocktail as our eyes met. "Get me with her, I'm sure I can convince her to try it. Where are y'all staying at the resort?"

"Oh, well, I mean I don't think that's necessary... But it may be nice to have some other people to hang out with around here." I say, finishing my cocktail as I lay the glass down on the floor as I look back at you. "But yeah, we're actually over on the umm... west wing. The honeymoon suites area. We've got a top floor room, all the way down at the end of the hallway. It's super spacious and secluded, could be a lot of fun for a get together sometime. We're still here for a couple more days." I say, recognizing my mouth moving faster than my filter at this point in the conversation.

"Well then maybe I'll see you around. I'm going to go wake the girls up, I can't get too far ahead with these before they're even out of the room!" She says, sitting her glass down and standing up, her long frame towering over me as she smiled down at me. "It was nice to meet you Daniel, I'll keep my eye out for you!" she said, and she made her way off back into the main building of the resort.

I stood up, slightly stumbling as I made my way back into the hotel room. I could feel my head spinning, and I decided that I should lie down and relax. I crawled into bed, closing my eyes and slowly drifting off. I began to imagine Shaina, standing over the bed with her hands on her hips, a dildo hanging from her harness as she slowly crawls onto the bed, on top of me. I imagine her whispering into my ear *Dont worry, I'll be gentle* as I feel my hand drift down past my waistband and into my swimsuit. I softly grip my cock, stroking as I imagine what she'd look like. What she'd say as she began to fuck me. I didn't quite know what it was about this fantasy that was driving me wild, but I wasn't ready for it to be over. I slipped my swim trunks down, my erect cock standing at attention as I began to stroke even faster. I began to imagine her sucking my cock, then standing up to compare and see who was bigger. She wins obviously, and laughs a little as she taps my cock with hers. As she starts kissing me, a loud knock breaks my fantasy.

"Hey, is Daniel there?"

I hear a southern accent on the other side of the door. Fuck. Is that Shaina? I sit up in the bed, realizing I've got my dick out and quickly put my swim trunks back on. "Uhhh, yeah. Just a minute!" I call back, stumbling out of bed and making my way to the door. I open it up, and there's Shaina.

"Hey! I thought we could hang out some more! The girls were being a drag. Way too hungover? Can I come in?" She said, looking inside the room. She was carrying a large tote bag, and had changed to put on a long sleeve shirt with Greek letters on it, and was wearing denim shorts. "Is the wife here?" She asked, looking down at my noticeable bulge.

"Ohhh...uhhh oh my goodness. I'm so so sorry, she's not in at the moment, no" I say, blushing immensely as I try and shuffle to hide it as much as possible.

"Oh don't worry about it! Like I said, you're on your honeymoon. I'm sure that thing has stayed up the entire time." She says with a laugh. "So, can I come in?"

"Oh, yeah sure" I say, moving aside as she walks in. I close the door behind her, throwing a *Do Not Disturb* sign up as I ask "can I get you anything to drink, I may have some wine here" I say, pointing to a half empty bottle on the countertop.

"Oh, no thank you. I'm gonna slow down and wait for the girls to catch up. Will your wife be back soon?" She asks, sitting down on a couch that sat at the foot of the bed.

"Oh, one sec" I say, checking my phone for the time. "No, she's still got like five hours. It's a FULL spa day thing, her big present." I say, sitting down in a chair by the small kitchen table and turning it towards her. "Did you also abandon the pool for the day?" I ask, pointing at her change in wardrobe.

"Oh, no, I just threw this on top. Didn't want to chance meeting your wife in a small bikini." She said, crossing her legs and letting her flip flop dangle from the balls of her feet, tapping the sole of her foot against the sandal.

"Oh yeah, that would be um, very inappropriate." I say, looking down at the floor as I try and keep my eyes away from her feet and legs. "But uh, she should be available to meet up later today, maybe tomorrow honestly because we've got dinner reservations tonight."

"Oh well that's fine, I like your company just fine. Is it okay if I hang out for a little bit?" She asks, sitting the bag down on the floor by her feet as she begins to make herself comfortable. "You're way more fun than my hungover friends."

"Yeah that's fine with me, I'm not really doing anything at the moment though." I say, my eyes gliding across her body as they land on the balcony outside.

"Oh Daniel, are you trying to convince me to leave? What gives?"

"Well, I wouldn't say that, I really do enjoy your company. It's just that this isn't appropriate at all. You know? Hanging out with another woman in my honeymoon suite without my wife? It just feels wrong."

"Daniel," she says, motioning me to come and join her on the couch. "Is that you or your wife talking? If you're comfortable in your marriage, what's the harm in being friends with a girl? None, if you ask me. I actually think it's really impressive when a guy can be friends with a woman, but still love his wife."

I stand up and join her on the couch, her hand softly caressing my wrist as she speaks. "No, actually, that makes a lot of sense. Marriage isn't possessive, I can be friends with anybody. You're right, Shaina, I'm sorry. I'm still getting used to the whole married man thing."

"No, that's totally fine. I actually think it's really sexy when a man can have that level of maturity in his personal relationships." She said, turning her hips to face me directly as she uncrossed her legs.

"Oh really? Yeah I'm sorry, as a friend I just have a hard time thinking you'd find anything about me to be sexy in any way. I mean, look at you!" I say, gesturing at her long slender figure. "Actually, I asked you earlier and you didn't answer. But do you have a guy of your own back home?"

"Oh, well yes and no, he's kind of a fuckboy and doesn't really respect what I want. Or let me have any say. We're not exclusive or anything, and I think I'm gonna drop him when I get back. You have no idea how exhausting it is. To be with somebody who doesn't listen."

"No, Shaina I totally hear that. It's a shame that somebody won't listen to you, you deserve that. I can kinda relate, I feel like Im constantly looking to take more cues from my wife, but she just doesn't seem interested in taking that initiative. I don't know if it's timidity, nerves, or what. You know?"

"Ugh, Daniel I totally know. I've been there too. But I decided to take my interests into my own hands. But it's been tough to, well, you know, find the right guy to help me live them out."

I pause for a moment, looking up into her eyes as I feel my heart beating intensely fast. "What... Um... well what is it you want? Im sure there's a guy out there who can give it to you."

She takes a deep breath, exhaling through her nose as her hand softly touches my thigh, her fingers tracing on my exposed skin. "Well.... Like... i just think it'd be so hot if a guy let me fuck their ass"

I attempt to stifle a gasp as I feel my heart leap out of my chest. "Jesus Shaina, I.... I thought you meant like more flowers or something." I stammer, attempting to adjust in my seat again to hide the now flaming bulge that's formed within my swim trunks.

"Well, like don't you want to know what it's like too? I kinda had you pegged as the type who'd wanna try it. That's why I sat down next to you."

I look down, my eyes locked on her hand as I slowly raise my head up. "Shaina, I can't... I'm married, this is SO inappropriate." Internally, I'm thinking about what she said. How could she see it in me? What was it about me, and how did she know it'd make me feel this way? Did she know I was stroking to her just a little while ago?"

"But remember what I said Daniel? Your marriage doesn't have to confine your friendships. And that's all this would be. Just two friends, helping each other discover something new about themselves. Nothing more." She said, holding my hand in hers as she looked into my eyes. "We're friends, right Daniel?"

I feel her take my hand in hers, and as she speaks to me so softly I feel my inhibitions leap out of my body. "Yeah, we are friends Shaina. Very... very good friends." I say, my breathing getting heavier as I clenched down on her fingers softly.