Honeymoon Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, do you want to try this with me?" She whispered, leaning down as our lips drew closer and closer together. She raised her hand up to softly hold my jaw. "Do you want me to fuck your ass?"

"Yeah... yeah I wanna do this. Um... where is... where is the strapon?" I ask, whispering back as I wonder about how we're going to do this at all. My heart is racing, and I know that I'm racing against a clock here. If my wife comes back, my life is certainly ruined. But I didn't want to stop. I couldn't stop. I wanted to go forward.

Shaina smiles back down at me, bringing her lips to mine for a short moment as she kisses me softly on the lips. As she pulls back, she grins and reaches down for her bag. "I'll be right back" she says, standing up and heading to the bathroom. She's gone for a short moment, and I wait for her on the couch as I try and steady myself. I'd never been with a woman who wasn't my wife. I wasn't even sure how I was about to perform. If I'd be good. And then everything just stopped as she stepped back out of the bathroom.

She'd dropped her shorts, replacing them with her strapon harness. A light blue dildo dropped from her crotch. She'd kept the long sleeve shirt on, rolling up her sleeves as if she was about to go to work on me. She rested her hands on her hips, smiling at me. "Well, what do you think?"

"Fuck" I manage to get out, standing up as I walk over to her. I feel her wrap her arms around my waist, pulling me close as I felt her dildo press against my body. "You.... You look good.... Really fucking good!" The dildo was maybe 6 inches in length, and looked fairly girthy. She definitely was the one 'packing' more between the two of us.

She lifts my shirt up over my head, tossing it off to the corner as she bends down and kisses my neck. Her soft lips feel like heaven on my body, and I feel her begin to explore my neck and shoulders as she works her hands up and down my exposed back. I watch as she drops to her knees, smiling up at me as she tugs on the waistband of my swim trunks, letting them drop to the floor as my cock stands pointing upward. "Wow.... It's so pretty" she says, smiling up at me as she slowly strokes me with one hand. "We may have to compare sizes later, I may have you beat." She stands back up, her hand still on my cock as she leads me to the kitchenette. She uses my cock like a rudder, maneuvering me around the furniture and guiding me to the counter.

She motions for me to hop on, and I jump up and sit down on the countertop as she comes and stands between my legs. She rests her hands on my thighs, leaning in and kissing me as our lips move together. My hands reach out and pull her in, I instinctively wrap my legs around her torso to hold her close. I've never been in a position remotely like this before, but there's something thrilling about it. Always imagining what I wished my wife would do. I find myself doing that now.

Her hands slide up, grabbing my hips as her lips part from mine and find their way down to my chest. She flicks her tongue around my nipples, and I let out an audible moan as I lean back, my hands behind me keeping my chest upright as I let her tongue work in spots I'd never felt it before. She swirled around my nipples, trailed slow licks up the center of my stomach, her eyes never looking away from me. "Fuck.... Fuck Shaina... oh god... nobody's ever done that." I groan.

She pulls away, stepping back and saying "let's get you off the counter, come with me." She says, and as I hop off the counter she takes my cock back in her hand and guides me over to the bed. As we stand at the edge, she takes my hand and twirls me around in a circle, her free hand admiring my body as she lets out a soft moan. "Fuck, it's not fair for your wife to keep a body this nice all to herself" As she's done twirling me, she softly pushes me down onto the mattress, and as I'm seated on the edge of the bed. She ties her hair back in a ponytail as she squats down onto the floor, down onto her knees. She softly takes my cock in her hand, wrapping her lips around my tip as she slowly takes every inch of my cock down her mouth.

"Ohh... ughh...OH MY GOD" I groan out, feeling her warm mouth embrace my cock as she keeps her tongue pressed against my base. Her eyes stay locked onto mine, and I can feel that she's watching my body react to her pace, her intensity. "Ohh fuckkk Shaina.... Oh fuckkk" I pant, unable to muster up words to adequately relay the pleasure rushing through my body. She rests her hands on my exposed thighs, letting them grip me softly before tracing them up my thigh, her fingers starting to tease around my balls.

Shaina let her lips part from my cock, taking a deep breath as I let out a gasp of my own. "Do you want to return the favor? I think it'd be good for you to worship my cock before I fuck you." She said, walking over to the curtains and whisking them aside. Bright light from the sun glowed around her body, and she curled her finger to beckon me to come join her by the window.

I make my way over to her, her long body looking powerful in the sunlight. She smiles as I instinctively drop to my knees in front of her, my hands holding onto her hips as she takes her dildo in her hand and lightly taps my face with it. "This is the best you've looked today" she says, pressing the dildo against my lips before softly pushing herself inside my mouth.

My first reaction is a soft gag, feeling her dildo probe it's way down my throat as I try to manage the new sensation of taking a phallus down my mouth. I look up at her, my hands not leaving her hips as I feel her hands grab the back of my head as she begins to thrust. "Ohhh fuckk, your mouth feels so good baby" She groans, her eyes locked onto mine as she lets out soft gasps with each thrust down my throat. I can feel my eyes begin to water, but I'm determined to let her explore my mouth as she starts to pick up the pace. My gagging

gets louder as I feel her thrusting faster into me. My hands grip her hips and then her ass cheeks as I struggle to take every inch. I can hear her soft, high pitched gasps get louder before she moans "you're doing so good baby" as her hands shift to my jaw, softly holding on as she lets out one last thrust down my throat, holding her dildo 'balls deep' as my face is pressed against her harness and crotch. I feel spit dripping out of my mouth and onto the floor beneath me.

"FUCK!" She screams out, releasing my head from her grip and pulling her dildo from my mouth as I gasp for breaths. "You are such a good little cock sucker" she moans, dropping down to her knees as she leans in to kiss me. She stands back up, guiding me again by my cock as she leads me back to the bed. She softly guides me onto all fours on the mattress, my knees resting on the edge of the bed as she stands behind me. "Just one second" she says, walking over to her bag as she pulls a tube of lube out. She walks back over to me, giving my ass a slap as she takes her place behind me. "I'm going to need a lot of this if I'm going to pop your cherry."

"Fuckkk" I whimper, feeling her hand firmly smack my ass. I stop myself for a second, thinking about how I was actually about to try to take her cock in my ass. "Are you sure you can fit? I mean, I've never done this before."

"I'm very sure. Don't worry babe, I'm going to be extra gentle. I'll make sure you're nice and stretched out before doing anything." She said, softly holding my hips as I feel her squat down behind me. Almost without warning, I feel her warm tongue press down against my hole as I grip the sheets and gasp.

"Ooooohh..... ohh my god fuckkkkkk...." I groan out, feeling my back arch as her tongue begins to massage my hole. "Holy shit, holy shit... holy shit please don't stop" I beg. hear her giggle as each of her hands come down and smack my ass cheeks, then feel her grip down on them tight as she spreads them out and continues swirling her tongue around my hole.

She stands up behind me, applying some lube to her fingers as she kneels back down behind me, and without warning sticks one finger down my ass, slowly curling it inside me as I feel her stretch me out. "Oooooh..... ohhhh.... Ughhhh......" I grunt out, clenching the sheets beneath me as I try and adjust myself to the sensation of having something inside me.

"There we go... that's very good.... Just try and relax baby" she says softly, her free hand reaching around and stroking my cock slowly as she continues to stretch out my hole. "You're sooo tight, but that's okay, I'm taking my time with you. We've got plenty of time, right baby?" As she asks, a second finger finds it's way inside me and she continues her curling motion with both fingers.

"Yes..... uughhhhh ohh fuckkk yes.... Lots of... time" I grunt out, my body arching and reacting with each curling motion as I feel my body begin to relax and grow accustomed to the sensation. The tips of her fingers poke at sensitive spot deep inside me, and I feel pulses of pleasure rush through my cock as she extends her fingers inside me. A third finger soon finds its way down my hole, and she begins to thrust them in and out of me, penetrating me as my body relaxes.

"Are you ready baby? Do you want my cock inside you?" She says, pulling her fingers from my ass as she takes her dildo in her hand and begins tapping my ass with it.

"Yes... yes I want you inside me" I moan, feeling my body lurch with excitement as I turn back and admire the way she looks standing behind me.

"That's good, but you have to follow my rules. You need to call it my cock. And you need to say you want my cock inside you."

She says, slapping my ass firmly with her hand once.

"Yes Shaina, I want your cock inside me. I want you to fuck me." I say, feeling my body shudder as the word 'cock' escapes my lips.

"That's a good boy" she says, and her hands grip my hips as she guides me down onto the bed, where my chest and stomach are directly laid down on the mattress. Her hands guide my back to arch slightly, tilting my ass upwards towards the ceiling as I feel her crawl on top of me. I feel her poke the dildo against my hole, lining it up as I feel her head dip down next to mine. I feel her breathing in my ear as she whispers "just relax, I'll take care of you. I'm going to make you feel so good" and I feel her thrust downward as her strapon enters me.

"Ohhh FUCK..... FUCKKK....AGHHH FUCKK" I groan out, feeling the girthy dildo enter my hole. I can feel my body initially resist it, my tight ass not fully accepting it as the tip enters. I feel her halt her thrust, letting my body acclimate to the dildo as she slowly continues to guide the dildo down into me. "Holy fuck that's SO BIG"

"Shhh....shhhh, it's okay baby" she whispers in my ear, kissing my neck as she continues to slowly move the dildo up and down. I feel her body flex and relax with each movement, her breathing remaining steady as my body slowly accepts her more and more with every thrust. "You're doing so well, are you sure you've never taken cock before" she says, giggling before she softly nibbles on my ear. Her pace quickens, and the sound of her thighs slapping against mine begins to fill the room as my hole relaxes and begins to freely accept her movements. "I should've asked if I could fuck you without a condom on.... I hope bareback is okay.... Don't worry baby, I'll pull out." She says, her mouth never moving away from my ear and neck as I hear her breathing intensify as she begins to fuck me.

I let out a long groan, the thought of her referring to 'pulling out' makes my heart rush. Why was that so sexy? Her allusions to a legitimate cock made me feel weak at the knees. The feeling of her dildo tapping against my prostate shoots even stronger waves of pleasure through my body, and I can't help but let soft gasps escape my mouth. They slowly turn to whimpers as her fucking pace quickens, and I feel my body relax as pleasure becomes the overwhelming sensation I'm feeling.

"How's my cock baby? Do you you like it?" She asks, thrusting deep inside me and holding it there for a bit before pulling back.

"Fuck.... Fuckk baby I love your cock... you're making me feel so good" I groan, feeling a sudden rush of excitement as I admit to enjoying her cock.

She pulls out, slapping my ass firmly again as she flips me over. "Come with me" she says, and we stand up together as she guides me again by my cock to the balcony door. She opens it, guiding me out onto the balcony as she follows behind. She quickly lifts a finger to my lips, telling me to keep quiet. The balcony sat at the edge of the building, and we weren't visible to any neighbors. I could see people down on the beach, but we were so high up that they'd need binoculars to truly make out what we were doing. She guides me to the edge, facing me outward as she lifts one of my legs up onto the railing as it sticks straight out, my foot resting on the edge. She leaves my other foot planted on the floor as she comes behind me and enters me again, this time quickly as she starts to thrust.

"Shaina... fuckkk oh my godddddd"

I moan out, feeling the dildo reach new spots inside me as she fucks me from a new angle. "Shaina I don't know... I don't wanna get caught" I moan, biting my lip as I look out over the ocean, and then back at her as my eyes remain entranced on her thrusting movements. Her hands remain resting on my hips, holding my steady as her thrusts threaten to knock me off balance while standing on one leg.

"Don't worry baby, we won't get caught. But isn't that part of the fun? Don't you want to be seen like this? Taking my cock on the balcony. Your pretty ass on full display. You'd be such a cute little porn star"

"Yes.... Fuckkkk oh my god that's good.... Oh my god your cock feels so good" I groan, my eyes rolling into the back of my head. "Do you like my ass Shaina?"

"Your ass is making my cock feel so good.... Fuckkk baby you're so tight" she says, slapping my ass before pulling out. She guides my foot and leg back down to the floor, spinning me around and kissing me on the edge of the balcony as I stand on my toes to get closer to her. She opens the balcony door and guides me back through with my cock in her hand. She stops in the doorway and stares around the room, her hand not leaving my cock until she guides me to the edge of the bed.

She lays me down on my back, spreading my legs out as she stands above me on the edge of the bed. She dips down slightly, bending her knees before entering me again. "Fuckkk..... you're really getting good at this..." she says, taking my cock in her hand and stroking me quickly. I feel my cock begin to swell, the pleasure building to a climax.

"Please.... Shaina..... no.... I don't want to cum yet.... I don't want this to end...." I gasp out, my hands holding my legs up in the air as I watch her thrust into me, slowing down as she pauses as her dildo hits my prostate. She grins down at me, smirking as she thrusts a little bit harder before leaning down and looking into my eyes.

"It's cute you think this is over when you cum" she says, and then she stands back up and pulls her shirt off her head, tossing it to the side as her beautiful breasts are exposed. She doesn't slow down, her free hand holding my one leg up as the other rests on her shoulder. I can see her body glisten with sweat, and I watch her eyes as she focuses on her dildo going in and out of my ass. "Fuckk.... Oh wow.... God I love married ass...." She says, resting both my legs on each shoulder as she begins to stroke my cock with two hands. "I love married ass.... I love fucking virgin ass....

and I love fucking your ass"

As she says this, the soft grip of her two hands pumping up and down my shaft brings me over the edge. "Ohhh fuckk...fuckkkkkk....FUCK SHAINA!!! FUCK!! YOURE GONNA MAKE ME CUM!" I scream, and instantly rope after rope of cum spurt out from my shaft and onto my body. Ropes shot up onto my neck, shoulders, chest, and then dribbled out onto my stomach as my body convulsed. I'd never cum with something in my ass before, and the dildo inside me added a new level of pleasure I'd never felt before. As my body came down, I slowly caught my breath and looked up at her. Shaina was smiling down at me, thrusting slowly as her hands traced along my legs softly.

"Good boy.... Wow you came so much for me..." She moaned, pulling out and wiping the sweat from her brow as she climbed onto the bed. She motioned for me to come over, and I dutifully crawled over on the mattress. "Now you're going to ride my cock.... Do you think you'd like that?"

I'm entirely bought in, completely in debt to her as I immediately straddle her body, my head facing hers as I slowly lower myself down onto her. I can feel the cum on my body start to slowly trickle down, and I try to wipe some of it off as she grabs my hand.

"No no no, you're wearing your little badge" she scolded me, and she took both my hands in hers and held them tightly. "Just move your hips, show me how you like to dance."

I nod, moaning as I feel her dildo dig deeper into my ass. I begin to rock my hips back and forth, letting the dildo hit my spot as I find the right depth. I look down at her, and can tell that the movements of my body are causing her equipment to rub against her clit, and I smile as I look down and follow her facial cues for pacing. "Do you like my moves?" I ask, feeling emboldened in my new position of control.

"Fuckkk baby, you've got the best moves" she says, letting my hands go as she holds my hips tightly. "You should book your wife a spa day for tomorrow" she says with a giggle, beginning to thrust up into me slightly as her thighs slap against mine.

"Oooooh oh my god.... Fuckkk I wish..... ohhh FUCKKKK! I think... ugh... a aghhh.. OOOOH... think I'm doing something on a boat" I manage to squeal out, her thrusts upwards interrupting my speech i involuntarily gasp and moan with each one.

"That's fine, I'll fuck you on a boat" she says, her hands finding my cock as she begins to stroke me again. "I'll fuck you anywhere baby, you're so beautiful." I notice her eyes focus on my body bouncing up and down on her cock. I can see her face turning red, her eyes beginning to roll into the back of her head as our movements together bring us both closer. "Turn around, I want to watch your ass when I cum" she commands.

I flip around, my ass staying wrapped around her dildo as I take my position squatting down on top of her, my feet planted flat as I let her watch my whole ass bounce up and down on her dildo. "I've never had somebody cum inside me before...." I say, turning back and looking down at her as I pick up my pace. "Are you sure it's safe?"

"Fuck...." She gasps, her eyes wide as they meet mine. I can see her gasping now, her body tensing up as I know the combined visual and sensations from the toy have her close. "Yeah... it's... ohh fuckk... don't worry baby, I won't get you pregnant... Just keep riding, please don't stop... please..."

"I trust you baby" I say, smiling down at her as I ride faster. "Cum in me... please... please cum inside me" I beg, wanting to watch her cum as I begin to rock my hips back and forth, feeling her dildo bit different spots inside me as she begins to thrust up into me again.

"Ohh fuckk... fuckkk.... Ughhhh..... Daniel I'm gonna cum... don't stop I'm close... ohhhhhh....OHHHHHHH FUCK!" She screams out, and I watch as her body begins to shake as she closes her eyes and bites her lip. I slowly guide myself off of her dildo, positioning myself next to her as she comes down. I wipe the sweat from my brow, panting as I come down from ecstasy.

"Oh my god Shaina... that was...wow..." I say, catching my breath as I turn and smile at her.

She leans over, kissing me on my lips as she wraps her fingers around my cock. She stands up and leads me back to the shower in the bathroom. Mind rinsing me off really quick before I go?" She says, turning the water on and dropping her strapon to the floor as she steps under the water.