All Comments on 'Honeymoon Cruise'

by lbenton

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

More please we need a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

You did a great job . I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Sure wish I could get my mom away for a trip such as this

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Very Very Nice

Well done especially considering you have only posted two stories. I look forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a great story!

Very well written and well developed. You tell the story from both sides so very well. Please write more! It was well worth the 5 stars.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenover 4 years ago
Great story - Honeymoon cruise

This was a really hot story. Hopefully, you will write additional chapters about Anna and Roy. Possibly, they continue their sexual relationship in the days ahead in her marital bed. However, she now has her eyes on other young men, who are her son's age and younger. While, he now has a fetish for screwing older women who are as old or older than his mother. He especially now has the fetish of shoving his big young cock up their ass.

lbentonlbentonover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your wonderfull coments.

I haddent thought of a sequell untill now. I have more to post but the editers are working hard on then getting them ready to be published. again thank you for your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding!

Perfectly told love story. There only seemed to be two "holes" - (1) would loved to hear the description of placing the rings on each other's fingers and saying the wedding vows, (2) birth control is always the unspoken question - is she protected during the trip? Please, please continue this awesome sensual story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the story

Loved the story, and hope you will consider developing it.

Rgds Al

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

it is a palе copy of Love Cruise by TheSexualDeviance

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Keep the story going.

DunkirkDunkirkover 4 years ago

Anna needs to be pregnant with Roy's baby by the end of the cruise

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 4 years ago

Loved this one - hoping for a sequel...

lostpuplostpupover 4 years ago
more please

Great story, would love to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
True love

Roy is a wonderful son.who truly loves his Mother. It is a wonderful story and happens more than many people think. Erik is an ahole and deserves to be stuck with bimbo secretary and young kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@ "pale copy..."

Sorry to disabuse you of the notion, but I've been reading the Incest/Taboo stories on Lit for about 7 or 8 years, now, and there are probably a dozen or more stories where the son winds up accompanying his mother on a cruise that was planned either for Mom and Dad as a second honeymoon, or for Son and his intended bride (who ran off with someone else at the last minute) as a honeymoon trip. Face it; there are only so many ways that you can really write that scenario. This author didn't do too bad a job, with the plot - though he really needs to find a better editor, as there were plenty of mistakes in spelling and grammar that slipped through the 'editing' process.

I gave the story four stars out of 5 - which is more than I gave "Love Cruise," because that author's idea of the "mass public marriage consummation" ruined the story, in my opinion. At least this author kept the "wedding night" behind closed doors, in private, the way it should be between any two lovers.

BG187BG187over 4 years ago
@ anonymous a pale copy

The only similarity is it being a mother and son on a cruise. Not sure why you think the have anything similar in premise. Maybe actually go read it before commenting 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Great story would love to read more.Congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More plz

Please make a part 2 of this

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Wow!

What a wonderful story! I would definitely be interested in a second part! Five stars and favorited!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Love the story. Hope to read more.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Dude, you can't stop just as the story was getting hot! You need a followup chapter detailing what happened on the rest of the cruise and when they got home!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
IF YOU NEED HELP JUST E-MAIL.!!!!^*!^*!^*!

G OOD READ I ENJOYED IT, IF YOU HAVE MORE LIKE THIS ONE. LET US HAVE IT, AND KEEP THEM CUMMING.

..... THANK YOU.....

lbentonlbentonover 4 years agoAuthor
thank you for your comments

I don't want to be a spoiler on this

honeymoon cruise coming home is being written.

you all can thank yourself for this as I had no intentions to start a part two.

for those who hate Eric.... well wait till you see what happens to him.

also someone asked about knocking up Anna. Well she takes the shot monthly. i hope she remembered to take it last month.

guess we will find out.

thank all of you. i have never had success like this.

thank you.

R.L. Benton

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing just woow

This is what Love is all about, we can help whom we love. One of the best mother son love story I ever read. Thank you

I really wanna know what in your mind for chapter 2, which you should definitely do.

Five Big star

ekim22ekim22over 4 years ago
too rushed

No sense of reluctance, no realism. just rushed.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Thank you

Saved a lot of reading that you started at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A cruise can be very romantic, and more

The whole thing worked out perfectly, especially the size of the bed. I can only imagine if I were in a similar situation, how much I would enjoy fucking my hot mom's pussy.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 4 years ago
supprised

kind of surprised that there hasn't been a part 2 or even possibly 3 to this story. it was a great start and could have been so much more if you continued.

lbentonlbentonover 4 years agoAuthor
I am not the fastest righter. But honeymoon cruise two or TwO is on its way.

Anna and Roy are having a good time right now watching Cozumel disappear behind them. they might get off in Progresso. but Anna is really having a great time with a young hansom viral man that is loving every second of there time together.

anyway don't want to spoil anything here. please be patient....

Single_ElizaSingle_Elizaover 4 years ago
Hot

Oh that was so hot a story and so well written. My pussy is so wet and i need to change my panties. xxxooo

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Looking for part 2

Good reading. When is part 2 coming out ? Would like to see what happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
YES! On part 2 5 stars BTW

They need a baby/babies...

lbentonlbentonover 4 years agoAuthor
Need help.

please I need a beta reader for part TwO. and am a little stuck. my editors are busy with xmass so I am pleading for help.

if you are interested please

press send feedback and leave an email address so I can send you my initial transcript for it so far.

lee

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
More chapters please !!!

Great story. Sure we want more. How their life continues went they get home from the cruise. Whether they move to a new town where no one knows them. Maybe a child is born. How they live out there life till death. Yes, we want more chapters. Do u really think it would be fair to leave us hanging?????

bhill8671bhill8671about 4 years ago
You bet

I would like to read more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 Stars

Loved this story. Please, give us more!!!

lbentonlbentonabout 4 years agoAuthor
i would love to give more but

having a hard time getting it edited. have mostly written a part two. but cant find an editor to edit incest stories.

lee

mountainhideawaymountainhideawayabout 4 years ago
Romance forever

More please. Loved this and wish you will write many more chapters...

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 4 years ago
great story

we love this story. hope that you continue with a part 2 at least

john-the-authorjohn-the-authoralmost 4 years ago
Yes, more, please. :)

Lovely story, good writing. Please give us another chapter if you'd be so kind.

rightbankrightbankalmost 4 years ago
thank you

an interesting variation of a common theme

steppinontoessteppinontoesalmost 4 years ago
More

Please continue, there is just so much more than can be done with continuing.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Going so well too, was really enjoying the story. Except for the spoiler at the beginning.

Why do writers have to spoil stories by changing POV? Stivk to one person or use 3rd person all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Absolutely continue

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

In all seriousness? Is he threatening his father with violence even though he only wants to talk to his wife? He'll have to leave the house to her for the divorce? Why actually? I thought the son is of legal age? And if I didn't miscalculate, did his mother get into when he was 13? And is she going on an incestuous voyage with her son? She even marries her son on the ship? I don't know what dreamland you are in but your story is just a SiFi story! You know yourself that in New Orleans incest between mother and son is punishable by at least 15 years in prison. A call from the father to the authorities and the two go to jail. And for the threatened violence against the father, a few hired people are enough to kill him half! And if he does not want to understand this warning, there are other means. Also, I can't understand how a mother can go from loving wife to incestuous whore within a week! But it's your imagination. For me it doesn't have the slightest trace of credibility and so it's not good either. If I want to read SiFi I go to this section!

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

A very nice story, I like it a lot. AAAA++++

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

An interesting premise, that needs some considered thought before the author puts further pen to paper. As a stand alone piece of fiction it is great. Congratulations on what has been published.

⭐⭐🌟⭐⭐

tralan69ertralan69er12 months ago

@mattenw

RE: In all seriousness?

You thought this was a true story? You don't go to jail in a fictional story for any reason unless the author writes that way!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. I gave it 5 stars. I just wish mommy kept her stockings on.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4209 months ago

Nice read and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Exciting and joyful. Fantasies like this make incest stories some of my favorites. Thanks for sharing.

Keep writing.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a surprise, the dad character is a cheating piece of shit. In a relationship with his secretary. Drowning in clichés here. Oh and he's knocked her up, too. The trifecta. Not really surprised but this is really overused as a plot device to let the mother go off and do something with the son.

"AAAWWWAWAAA", OK I've never heard that being uttered from an orgasm. Sounds like he's in pain. Made me chuckle.

Glad there's still more to the story. Part 2 up next. Hopefully it's good stuff.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

It's a well written story. I am enjoying the storyline.

🙊🙈🙉

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Honestly would’ve enjoyed this more if it stayed on the mom’s POV. A bit random how it shifted part way through the second page.

stockingnutstockingnutabout 2 months ago

Great story. I love the mention of stockings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story with a happy ending!

I loved the way Roy stood up for his mom with his piece of shit dad. The asshole would've deserved being knocked all over the porch!

I really enjoyed all the sincere loving chivalry Roy gave his deserving mother on her cruise of a lifetime. It gives me some faith after finding so many awful trashy vulgar stories on this site.

Excellant! 5 stars!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlbenton@lbenton
I am a 60 year old man that has been forcibly retired due to a stroke. to keep myself sane, I have been writing erotica and other short stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES