Honeymoon Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you", I muttered very quietly.

I entered the chapel and looked up at the most handsome man I had ever seen. My, he was so handsome, strong, smart, caring and romantic. I needed him.

"Shit, did I just say that I needed my son?" I smiled to myself. "Yes, I did, because, yes, I do."

I made it to the altar and Roy held out his hand. I nervously took my place beside him, and we stood and took our 'fake wedding' vows. The captain performed the same ceremony as he did for the other couples and we said our fake "I do's".

I was very nervous wondering just how my son was going to kiss me. I was determined to let him do it any way he wanted. When the captain said, "You may kiss the bride", Roy turned to me, reached for the back of my neck, brought me to him, and placed his lips on mine. He rolled his tongue over my lips and I parted them, allowing him to taste my tongue. I felt my whole world shift then, as I was now 'fake married' to my son. But it didn't feel fake, it felt real. We then turned back to the captain and he concluded with, "Let me introduce Mr. and Mrs. Roy Brown."

We exited the chapel and proceeded to the reception that the ship had arranged.

We partied and ate a nice brunch, then we went to one of the lounges and danced. Roy would not let me dance with anyone but him. He kept me on the dance floor for almost every song, only giving me short breaks for refreshments.

I was having such a terrific time that I couldn't stop myself from smiling. We finally went to the galley for dinner. I didn't want to leave the lounge, as I wanted to show off my wedding dress and the suit that Roy was wearing.

We sat with the couple who we first met. Joy was all smiles. Bill as it turned out was a human rights attorney.

"Well, we won't need an attorney if our marriage doesn't work out, being that it is a 'fake wedding'...", I sang out after Bill announced he was a lawyer.

"Who told you that it was fake?" Bill asked.

"Isn't it?" I asked with growing concern. Roy was sitting with his smile slowly fading.

"All the states in the nation recognize international weddings. There are a few states that will require a blood test, but you can do that post-wedding. They will send you a letter if they require the test. Nowadays the ship's captain marries a lot of people. How much notice did you give before the cruise?"

"Just a week", I answered with dread creeping further and further up my spine.

"Oh, that's great, then the cruise company will have applied for your wedding license. They can do that with your passport."

I had no words. I couldn't believe it. I was actually married to my son...

Chapter six: The Wedding Night

After dinner, Roy helped me to our room. He had a mischievous grin on his face the whole way.

I had had the best day of my life.

Roy had made it perfect. All day long he thought of nothing but me. We could get divorced when we got home. It was a mistake and I was sure that I could convince the authorities to see it that way.

I sat on the bed and Roy sat on the chair facing me.

"Mom, I just..."

"No, Roy. It is ok. You didn't create this, we did, and we will get through it. However, Roy, there is something I have to tell you..."

Roy looked at me as if I was going to scold him. But instead, I got up off the bed, went to him, sat in his lap and kissed him. I kissed him with a closed mouth, but I held my lips to his until it started to feel like I wanted more. Then I backed off and said, "Thank you, Roy, thank you for what has to have been the best day of my life. Thank you for everything. For the flowers, for the broach, the necklaces and, mostly, the hanky. You had to put a lot of time and thought into today, and I love you for it. Thank you, it has been the best day of my life."

Roy looked at me, and his eyes started to shine. "Mom, I wanted to give you something special. you deserve it and more. You have always been my mom and my friend, not to mention my role model. You are the person I look to when I need direction. I don't know what I would be if you weren't there for me. I wanted to be there for you. I am glad I was able to give you a great day. I love you mom ... Anna." Then he smiled.

What could I do? I kissed him again, and held him with all I had.

"Anna, I am going to grab a shower. From there I think I am going to hit the hay", he smiled at me.

I smiled back and told him, "Sounds good, Roy. I will follow you."

The shower in the stateroom was small and you had to strip before you could get into it. As Roy stripped, I looked at him in a different light. "Dammit he is a good-looking sexy young man", I thought.

After he got into the shower, I stripped down all the way and waited for him to emerge. As he came out naked himself, I tried not to notice his large cock hanging down. He took one look at my naked body and his cock jumped up and almost slapped his belly. I had to cover the smile I had on my face, as I knew that I had caused his erection. I kept looking down and, after he walked out of the shower, I got in, then I let my smile and excitement go.

I showered quickly and, just like Roy, I got out before drying myself. There just wasn't enough room in the shower to do it. I watched Roy as he desperately tried not to stare at my nakedness. I got dressed more slowly than usual, but tried not to look like I was taking my time. I turned around, hoping that he would stare at my ass and legs.

I put on a flannel night gown, which was the only nightwear that I had brought, not thinking that I would need anything else. I was sleeping with my son, after all, and the wedding was supposed to be fake.

Roy had his boxers on pretending to watch television, but I could tell that he kept sneaking glances at me. I finally made it to bed, rolled over and kissed him one more time.

"Good night Roy", I said.

"Good night... ahh... Anna...", he returned.

I tried to fall asleep. It had been a wonderful day, full of great things, and I loved it. Tomorrow the ship would dock in Cozumel, Mexico and I looked forward to finding something special for Roy. I listened to him breathe and, as I did, I noticed his breathing change and I knew he was asleep.

Just as I started to doze off, he rolled over and I could feel his hard member softly pressed against my ass. He had his arm under my neck and his hand gently cupped my left breast. I suddenly felt wetness and thrills from my pussy as I realized how erotic this was to me. I didn't want to admit it to myself, but I really wanted him.

I could feel him slowly moving his cock against me, and then it slipped between my ass cheeks. I squeezed them together and felt his response, as he ground his cock into my crack with a small moan.

"Roy?" I whispered. In his sleep, he continued to grind into me. "Roy?" I whispered again. I felt him gently pulling me to him, and I let out an unexpectedly large moan. Instantly, I felt him stop. "Dammit," I thought to myself. I wanted him to take me. I wanted him to rip off my nightgown and panties and take what was now his. As I thought all this, he softly answered me, "Mom, I am sorry, I was asleep."

"My name to you is Anna, Roy. Do not call me anything but Anna in our bed. I am your wife in our bed, only your wife." I said it quietly, hopefully, and nervously. I held very still hoping he would continue. He would have to make his choice; I had already made my choice. Now Roy had to decide if he wanted me to be his lover, as well as his mother.

Chapter seven: Choices made

Roy:

After the way dad treated my mom, I made him give me his credit card and promise to pay all the expenses for the cruise.

I discovered that he had gotten his secretary pregnant, and that was why she was there that day. I had a lot of leverage then. I took my dad's credit card and bought an antique broach that my mom had admired for a long time. It was a special piece we had found, and I thought it would be perfect for the fake wedding. The same jewelry store sold me a very nice gold chain with a two-carat ruby pendant.

A few years back, my maternal grandma had given me an old necklace. Mom knew how much it meant to me, so I only let her borrow it. She needed something borrowed, after all. I also had a set of nice blue handkerchiefs. Something blue. A generous tip made to a member of the ship's crew, and they were happy to handle the special deliveries to my mom.

I hoped so much that I had done the right thing. Finally I had Bill, the man I met when we first got on board, walk my mom down the aisle since I thought that mom might be a bit nervous, even though it was a 'fake wedding'. I thought that she would think of nothing but dad, so I wanted to have someone hold her hand.

From the first second that I saw mom, I knew she had been having a great day. Her eyes, when they met mine, glistened with joy. I watched her walk slowly down the aisle, Bill letting her set the pace. "Damn she is beautiful", was my first thought. "I wish this wasn't fake", was my second thought.

I wondered why I would think this, but not for long. As she made her way to me, I held out my hand and she took it. I could feel her shaking as I brought her to me. I smiled and turned to the ship's captain.

I can't recall what we said at the altar, or the words the captain used, but we said our "I do's" and we walked back down the aisle to the announcement, "May I introduce Mr. and Mrs. Roy Brown."

I was a proud man walking with this beautiful woman. She was exactly the type of woman that I wanted to marry.

We went to the reception and I danced every dance with her. I didn't want to share her with anyone. She was mine tonight. She looked so beautiful in her wedding gown. So hot. Damn it, I was not supposed to have those thoughts. She was my mother for god's sake.

We had some drinks, danced, and ate a great dinner with Bill and his wife Joy. We were having a great time. Bill told us that he was a human rights attorney. That's when things changed. Mom said, "We won't need a divorce lawyer as the wedding was fake." He told both of us that it wasn't fake and that we were indeed man and wife.

I about had a bowel movement.

We made our way back to the stateroom. "I need a shower", I told my mom. She nodded and I began to strip. I had to strip outside the bathroom as there just wasn't enough space inside. I took everything off and noticed that mom was staring at my body. I took a long hot shower.

When I got out, I grabbed a towel and opened the bathroom door. Mom was right there, naked as the day she was born. I had a struggle to keep my eyes from wandering over her body. She smiled at me and said, "My turn?" I nodded my head and she stepped into the shower.

It had been a long day, and we'd had a great time.

I laid in bed and, almost instantly, started to fall asleep.

I awoke spooning my mom, with my right arm around her neck and my left hand over her pelvis, subconsciously pressing her into me. My right hand was cupping my mom's left breast. But that wasn't what worried me most. My dick was as hard as a rock and between my mom's ass cheeks. My first reaction was to press into her harder with my cock, using my left hand to increase the sensation. As I started doing that, I realized it was my mom I was grinding on.

"Roy?" my mom whispered.

"Mom? I am sorry I was asleep", I said worriedly, trying to justify feeling her up and grinding on her.

"My name to you is Anna, Roy. Do not call me anything but Anna in our bed. I am your wife in our bed, only your wife."

I heard her, but did I really hear her? Was she offering herself to me? Did she want me? What should I do? I wanted to ask, wanted to look into her eyes, but the room was dark. Only the light of the muted television illuminated the room. I needed to know if my mom wanted me sexually. I knew I wanted her, boy did I know.

I moved away a little so that I could roll her onto her back. I hovered over her and lowered my lips to her soft lips and began to kiss her. I moved my tongue over her lips, which she opened and I began to plunder her mouth with my tongue. Then our tongues began to dance a sonnet of love and lust with each other that only mom and I could understand. It was with that kiss that I knew my mom wanted me.

I removed her flannel night gown and held it out to her. "Anna, if we go any further with this, I am going to tear this to shreds and burn it." After sleeping for two nights with her wearing that nightgown, I had decided that I really didn't like it. We would buy something better in Mexico tomorrow.

Anna giggled, then she said, "Ok Roy, I will let you pick something out for me to wear to our bed. But it better be comfortable."

I smiled like the grinch that stole Christmas, "Definitely comfortable."

I lowered myself onto her and began to kiss her some more. I caressed her body with my left hand as I continued to assault her lips with mine. She responded to every touch, every kiss, every sensation I give her. I lowered my head and begin to suckle her nipples that were perfect to me. Her moans filled the cabin and I hoped the sound insulation was effective. I finally moved my hand to her pussy and touched her. Her moan became a gasp of excitement. As I started to rub her very wet clit with my fingers, she suddenly grabbed me and moaned from her first orgasm of the night.

Hearing her first orgasm, I knew I wanted her to have more. I moved my mouth from her nipples, over her stomach to her pussy. I spread her legs apart and began to eat her pussy.

She began to have one orgasm after another, each one stronger than the one before. Finally, she pulled me from her most private place to stop the onslaught of orgasms.

After a few moments, she said breathlessly, "It's your turn Roy."

I moved around, got between her legs, and adjusted her to receive me. I wanted to make love to my mother, my wife.

"Are you sure?" I asked. I would remember my mom's answer for the rest of my life, "Don't ever ask me that again, Roy, take what is yours don't ask. take..."

So I did. I put my cock head to her pussy and pressed myself into her. She felt like silk on my cock as it slid into her right up to her cervix. Mom's eyes opened wide as I impaled her so completely. I wasted no time before I started to fuck in and out of her wet velvety tunnel. Stroking in and out of the same hole that I came out of was surreal. I couldn't believe how tight she was. I felt myself wanting to cum in her so badly, but I wanted her to have at least two or three orgasms before I would allow it.

As my pelvis crashed into her with each stroke, my mom called out "ROY, ROY, oh god ROY."

I knew she had come a couple of times, so when the urge came again for me to cum in her, I let go. "AAAWWWAWAAA", I grunted as I emptied my balls into my mother's wet tight pussy. The fact that I had just come in the same hole that I came out of at birth was a paradox that excited me beyond anything I had ever felt before.

It took several moments before we both settled down enough to speak.

"Roy... where did you learn to do that???"

I had to smile, in fact, I almost laughed. "Anna, I don't know. I think you just brought it out of me."

She giggled as she held me. "I would like to think that, but I know better."

"Anna. I have only been with two women. One time with Denise, and two times with Tammie. That is the only experience I have had with sex."

"Roy, I assure you that you won't be able to say that again by the end of this cruise." She turned to look at me, "Roy, I am your wife now, and you can have me any time you want..."

"Wow", I thought, "I have just died and gone to heaven".

"Like right now?" I asked with a hopeful smile on my lips. Mom nodded and said, "Anytime."

So I kissed her again, hard and passionately. We didn't get a lot of sleep that night and missed getting off the ship in Cozumel, Mexico. But I found something nice in the ship's store for mom to wear to our bed from then on.

***

Let me know if you want more of this. Leave a comment.

Thank you for reading.

12