Honeymoon Cuckold

Story Info
A young midwestern couple honeymoon at a hedonist resort.
4.3k words
3.74
54.6k
66
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jennifer and I got married, we were in our early 20's, and had recently graduated from a small college in the Midwest; and looking back, we were quite unworldly. My name is Peter, and I am a slim, fair haired, and slightly awkward young man from a rural community. I am passive by nature and could probably be described as a little shy and geeky. I was very lucky to meet Jen, who first initiated our relationship.

Jennifer didn't seem to mind about my slightly gawky demeanor, and I loved her enthusiasm and curiosity. We got on very well and were essentially best friends. Jen is a fresh-faced corn-fed farm girl, with long fair hair, and is curvy without being chubby. She has nice large round breasts, (which were mostly kept hidden) a generous bottom, a friendly open attitude and an infectious smile. Interestingly, Jen and I are about the same height, about 5' 6",and could easily be taken for brother and sister. We had been dating for two years at college and were both fairly inexperienced in matters of sex before we got married.

Prior to our marriage, my best friend Jason had recommended that we honeymoon in the Caribbean at one of the Hedonism Resorts. He told me that he and girlfriend had been on vacation there the year before and it had been a great experience. He told me that his shy girlfriend had really come out of her shell during the trip and had become quite sexually adventurous.

I suppose that probably should have been a red-flag, but I really wanted to take Jen somewhere special, and it sounded like an exciting place to go for a sheltered couple from the rural Midwest. Looking on the resort website we could see that the resort included clothing-optional beaches and pools, hot bars and nightclubs. Nothing like our hometown!

When I proposed to Jen that we take an 8 day honeymoon vacation in Antigua at the Hedonism III resort, she was initially hesitant. She asked if it was mandatory that we had to take our clothes off, since she was a quite conservative and inhibited about her body. I assured her that everything was optional, and besides she had a lovely body and had nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, to be honest, I was secretly quite excited about seeing Jen topless, or naked in front of other people, as I was very proud of her.

Jennifer finally agreed and we booked our trip to the resort for the week after the wedding. We were very excited on the flight down and had a few cocktails on the plane. By the time we arrived at the resort, we were both quite buzzed and looking forward to exploring the place.

The Pool

After checking in we were shown around the resort by a female rep who drove us around in a golf cart and pointed out all of the different pools, restaurants and beaches. Back in our room we excitedly changed into our bathing suits and t-shirts and went for a long walk around the resort. Jen was wearing an oversized pink t-shirt and tiny denim shorts over a green and white striped bikini, which was quite a bit more daring than she would usually wear at home. In her wedge sandals she was also quite a bit taller than me and looked quite statuesque.

As we walked through the various areas, we noticed quite quickly that there weren't many people of our own age at the resort. Most people were in their 30's 40's and 50's, with just a handful of folks in their 20's. Jen, however,was getting some admiring glances from several couples as we passed on by. I put my arm around her waist and felt very proud of my bride as we explored the resort property on foot.

We eventually made our way over to the clothing-optional areas and were both excited to see all manner of naked bodies in and around the pool and at the bar. Most couples were very tanned and looked quite chic and stylish. Wide-eyed we gazed at this display of naked flesh and felt like the unsophisticated pale white Midwest rubes that we were obviously were.

Jen gawked at the women whose gold jewelry lay between tanned breasts of every shape and size. We took in the tattoos that adorned backs, stomachs, buttocks and genitals. We ogled at the cocks that hung, swung or thrust out beneath their owners flat or rounded bellies. Attempting to be cool, we gazed at the ladies most intimate areas, both shaved or with the occasional full bush covering pink labia lips and stared in curiosity at all the pierced nipples, clitorises and foreskins.

Initially, we felt like interlopers as we searched for, and found, a couple of free sun loungers at the far end of the pool.

I grinned at my brand-new wife "What do you think Jen, should we take off our bathing suits?"

Jen looked around uncertainly "I suppose so Peter, but I think 'll just take it slowly and remove my top in a little while, once I am more comfortable. "

After about 40 minutes, and with my encouragement, my shy midwestern wife slowly pulled her t-shirt over her head and then unclipped the bra of her bikini. She shrugged it off of her shoulders and her full breasts swung into view, pale and pink-tipped. Initially, she held her hands over her nipples, since she was still a little nervous. Eventually she put her hands down and was rewarded with some appreciative looks from some of the couples that were sitting close to us.

"I think they like your tits Jen" I smiled.

She blushed crimson and turned onto her stomach. The orbs of her white bottom cheeks were nicely displayed and again, I very was proud that Jen belonged to me.

After consuming a couple of cocktails, we were both becoming less inhibited, however Jen wasn't ready to take off her bikini bottoms yet. That was a bridge too far at this point.

I was beginning to think that it was silly and prudish to be wearing our bathing suits when most others around the pool were naked. After some further back and forth, encouragement and laughter, we finally agreed that we would strip off our bathing suits together. Jen swung her legs over the side of the lounger and pulled her bikini bottoms down her legs. I was very excited to see her completely bald shaved pubic mound on display for the first time. She blushed slightly as she saw me looking with pride at her delectable young pussy.

Being slightly drunk and less inhibited than usual at this point, I stood up and pulled down my swimming costume to my ankles and stood naked next to the sun lounger. In my own mind I was displaying my manhood, and I hoped Jen was as excited to see my cock in public as I was to see her smooth midwestern muffin.

The problem was that I had never really thought much about the size of my penis, but now it was exposed, it became obvious to anyone who saw it, that I was less than well-endowed. My slender circumcised member was only about 3 inches long when flaccid, and maybe close to 4 1/2 inches when fully erect. My small pink balls are covered in a thin fuzz of fair pubic hair and looked quite juvenile compared to some of the more masculine specimens around the pool.

Jen looked at my genitals with more than a little embarrassment, because she could clearly see that I compared unfavorably to most of the men around the pool. Looking away, she quickly suggested I should lay down on my front, so I could start tanning my back and butt. However, I swiftly got the sense that she didn't want anyone to see my small cock.

As I lay there feeling quite deflated, Jen got bolder and lay on her back sunning her pale hooters. She continued to get admiring glances from several couples around the pool and after about 20 minutes, the couple next to us, a handsome pair in their early 50's, greeted us in a friendly fashion. I was surprised to see Jen check out the man's impressive manhood with frank curiosity. The couple both smiled at her as she chatted with them and kept stealing glances at the man's thick circumcised penis.

A few minutes later, a very tanned man and woman also came over to introduce themselves. They were a French-Canadian couple called Jean-Luc and Francoise and they told us that they were long-term visitors to the resort. Francoise was slim, with long black hair, small, but perky tits and a trimmed black triangle. Her husband was lean and fit and had a large, tanned uncut cock which although flaccid, jutted more than 6 inches from beneath a toned stomach and two substantial hairy balls.

Jen sat up to shake their hands and I could see them both admiring her plump pale globes and exposed vulva. In turn, I could see that she was closely checking out Jean-Luc's package which bounced just a few inches from her wide brown eyes.

As I turned over to greet them, Francoise saw my soft white belly and squashed pink penis.

"She smiled and turned to her husband and said softly. "C'est une fille"

After offering to show us around later, the friendly couple made their goodbye's and headed back to the bar. Jen's face was red with embarrassment.

"Do you know what she said about you in French?' She asked, quite upset.

"No -- what?"

"She said. It's a girl. She saw your little dick and said you were a girl!"

"Oh -- that's not fair. Why would she say that?" I protested.

Jen drew a deep breath and said sadly. "Honey, to be honest I have looked around at most the men at this pool and it's pretty obvious that your penis is quite small compared to all the other guy's around here. Can you see that? Did you see Jean-Luc's cock? It's bigger soft than yours is hard, and it's TWICE as thick"?

Tears of shame welled up in her beautiful brown eyes, and I reached out to put my arm around her.

"'I'm so sorry Jen, I didn't mean to make you angry or upset "

She pushed my arm away. "Do you know how humiliating this is for me to know that my husband has the smallest penis around here, probably in the whole resort!"

She wiped away a tear. "On my honeymoon no less -- why is this happening to me?"

At this point, it dawned on me that I had made a serious error in judgement in exposing my sheltered young wife to a bunch of well-hung men and their large swinging dicks on our honeymoon. I tried to calm her down, but a combination of sun, alcohol and public shame was making her irrational.

Still upset, she pulled her bikini panties back on and turned over onto her tummy and ignored me. She then had the waitress bring her two large margheritas which she drank in quick succession.

About 30 minutes later, she told me coldly that she was going for a swim. She stood up, and in one smooth movement pulled off her bikini bottoms to reveal her completely shaved young snatch. She strode nude to the pool and stood on the side for several minutes, clearly displaying herself, so that anyone who cared to look, got an eyeful of her smooth curves and proud bouncing whoppers, before she dove in the pool.

I watched her swim naked for a few minutes and then joined her into pool, hoping I could calm her concerns. Jen was a powerful college swimmer and deliberately avoided me as I swum after her, pleading with her to talk. She swum to the far end of the pool and climbed out, dripping wet and luscious. She walked very slowly around the pool, making sure everyone got an eyeful of her wholesome moist midwestern breasts.

I then made the tactical error of jumping out of the pool to run after her and tripped over a loose tile. I sprawled on the side of the pool, with the mounting realization that my already small member had shrunk in the cool water. Jennifer stared in disbelief at my exposed boyish knob with a horrified look on her face, while dozens of people around the pool, looked on in amusement!

I walked quickly back to the sun lounger with one hand covering my dwindling dick and balls and tried to talk to her. Mortified, Jen got up and quickly stuffed her bra, panties, t-shirt and water bottle into her mesh bag. Then she strapped on her white sandals and strode off purposefully towards the hotel block. My new wife seemed oblivious to her nudity as she flounced off in front of everyone, her ample pink jugs bouncing and her smooth butt cheeks jostling behind her.

I watched her disappear and then sheepishly dressed while Jean-Luc, Francoise and the other couple tried to hide their amusement.

*********

The Waiter

I returned to our room with some flowers from the hotel gift shop with a view to apologize to my wife. Jen was taking a nap, so I watched some TV until she awoke and then gave her the flowers.

"Jen, I am SO sorry about my er..um.. small erm.. thing -- I didn't mean to embarrass you"

"Well, you DID Peter" she replied. "How do you think I felt when you undressed and other people got to see your little willy -- I was mortified. Thanks for the flowers, but they aren't going to make your dick grow any bigger are they?"

I sat there abjectly why she berated me for my lack of inches. I had never her seen her so indignant and disenchanted. After calming down, she eventually conceded that I probably couldn't be blamed for the length of my manhood, but she was obviously still very disappointed.

After a period of silence, I suggested that we go to have a nice dinner at the resort restaurant and start again. Jen kissed me, apologized for her meltdown and said she would look forward to our dinner date.

Prior to dinner, Jen showered and dressed in a pretty white and flowery sun dress that accentuated her full breasts and her bare legs. Her fair hair was pulled back in a ponytail, her full lips were pink and glossy, and she had put on a thin string of pearls, that I had brought her for her birthday. She looked quite lovely in a girl-next-door kind of a way.

I felt optimistic that things were getting better and that we would put the afternoon behind us and start to enjoy our honeymoon.

When we were seated in the restaurant, Jen seemed distracted. Her attention was constantly wandering all around the room, as she glanced at the other couples. Since you had to wear clothes in the formal restaurant, there was a minimal amount of naked flesh on display,

"I bet that these ladies are looking forward are having fun in bed tonight with their men. Sun sand and sex,right babe?" she smirked.

I was quite shocked about how candid my conservative young wife had become in so short a time. She had obviously enjoyed displaying her wares at the pool and was coming quite assertive.

" I am certainly looking to having fun in bed tonight Jen" I said hopefully.

My wife blanked my comment, and instead her attention was focused on our waiter, a tall dark-haired man of about 30. He was wearing a white shirt that covered a broad hairy chest, a pair of tight black pants and a waiters apron. He had flashing brown eyes with long lashes and a full sensual mouth. He was paying a great deal of attention to Jennifer, flirting shamelessly with her and brushing against her in a most obvious way.

I was quite irritated at this blatant play on my wife, but Jen seemed to be enjoying the attention enormously. She was all but ignoring me and seemed quite perfectly happy to have the waiter press his chest against the back of her neck, and "accidently" touch her breasts when serving her cocktail. As he openly flirted with her, she found that that he was a Dominican, and his name was Jose. To my consternation she spoke Spanish to him, which she had studied in college, but I couldn't understand.

"Eres tan bonita" he smiled at her.

Jen giggled and blushed. "Muchas gracias Senor".

I thought I knew enough Spanish to understand he was telling her that she was pretty, and that she was thanking him.

Then Jose nodded at me and asked "Tiene una ninita pene perqueno? (Does this little girl have a small cock?")

My wife nearly spit out her margherita she laughed so hard.

"Si, Senor -- es muy perqueno!" (Yes, Sir -- it's very small!)

I didn't understand this last exchange but squirmed uncomfortably, knowing it was probably directed at me.

Jose continued to pay attention to Jen, and when I came back from the bathroom, I saw him slide a slip of paper into Jen's cleavage and smirk at me.

Eventually we finished our dinner and after the paying the bill ( Jen insisted we give Jose a big tip), I suggested that we go to the disco by the pool bar as it was such a nice evening. Jen, however told me that she was tired and jet-lagged after traveling and wanted to go back to the room.

Back at the room, she quickly and coldly rebuffed my sexual advances, claiming that she'd had stressful and traumatic day. Sad and frustrated that we wouldn't be making love on the first night of our honeymoon, I finally fell asleep in front of the TV.

When I awoke about 1am, I discovered that Jennifer was not in the room at all. Concerned, I went searching for her, first at the reception area, then in the restaurant, and then finally at the pool bar where the disco was still going strong.

There were still quite a few couples on the dance floor dancing to a slow song. It was quite dark, but to my disbelief I saw my wife swaying to the music, in a close embrace with Jose!

With a sinking feeling, I positioned myself behind the bar and watched them. Jen's arms were clasped around Jose's neck, and she was gazing into his eyes. They were speaking softly and laughing and then Jose leant down and kissed my wife full on the lips. She moved closer to him and kissed him back hard. My mind was in a whirl at this point. This was our honeymoon -- I couldn't believe that this was happening.

I hoped that Jen would realize the error she was making and pull away from this man, but instead the situation become even more intimate. Jose's hands were eagerly caressing Jen's buttocks over her skirt,and he pulled her close to him. To my shock he began grinding his crotch into her, while continuing to French kiss her, deeply and passionately.

Jen was putting up absolutely zero resistance to being groped in this manner. Instead, I saw Jennifer slide her hand over the bulge in his pants and grinning at him in obvious approval He responded by pulling up the hem of her dress and in the dim light, I was mortified to see that my bride was pantie-less, and her jiggling bottom was fully exposed! She giggled and pulled down her skirt in mock modesty. Jose then leant to whisper something in her ear, and she nodded in agreement.

Jose took my wife's hand and led her from the dance floor towards the beach. Should I follow them? Confront them? I was completely confused and felt utterly betrayed. I followed them at a distance, making sure they couldn't see me. However, both Jen and Jose seemed entirely unconcerned at being seen, and with their arms were locked around each other's waists they were constantly kissing each other.

Jen kicked her sandals off when they reached the beach and Jose led her to a quiet cove about two hundred yards from the bar. They disappeared behind a sand dune and I crept closer to observe, torn as what to do next.

Peering over the dune, I could see my pretty young wife and the sweet-talking waiter laying on the sand in a close embrace. They kissed deeply for several minutes, and Jose soon had his hands full of Jen's tits which he had plucked free from the top of her dress. Jen in turn, was hungrily unzipping Jose's pants in an effort to get at his cock. With a flourish, she pulled out his engorged penis and looked at it with excitement. His manhood obviously met her approval, as her pretty face lit up and her mouth immediately went down into his lap!

I honestly couldn't believe what I was witnessing. My conservative, modest spouse was half-naked on the beach, wantonly performing oral sex on a man she had met just hours ago!

I watched, both appalled and aroused, at the sight of Jen's fair hair as her head bobbed up and down on Jose's stiff shaft. As she fellated him he was pulling up her skirt, and I could see her pale white buttocks exposed in the moonlight. After several minutes of enthusiastic sucking, Jose pulled Jen's shiny face from his cock, and flipped her around, so she was on knees in the sand. He quickly pulled his pants down and I could see the upward curve of his urgent erection as he positioned himself behind her. Jen parted her thighs as he quickly and easily penetrated her exposed labia lips.

12