Honeymoon Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was now largely naked, with her large jugs hanging down and swinging wildly, while her pretty dress was rucked up around her waist. She was submitting her honeymoon snatch to a stranger, and I knew in my head that I should be stopping this. I should be running down there yelling at them and pulling this man off of my wife.

Instead, I froze and did nothing of the sort. I just knelt there watching in disbelief as Jose thrust his large brown prick into my wife's wet hole and started to thrust powerfully inside of her.

To my dismay, I realized that I was now fully erect myself at the spectacle of my lovely nubile bride being fucked right there on the sand. It should have been me pleasuring her, I thought, rather than pathetically jerking off to the sights and sound of her being ravished by another man.

I could faintly make out Jen's cries and squeals of pleasure over the sound of the wind and surf as Jose's cock pounded her pussy. He reached around to grope her swinging tits with one hand and with the other, he grasped her fair ponytail and pulled her head back. Jennifer was pushing her bottom back towards the thrust of his cock and I could see his large brown balls slamming against her white flesh. Her eyes rolled back, and she trembled, as she rubbed her clit against his cock, and her orgasm rolled over her.

I am sure that Jose used his position to seduce many of the ladies that passed through the resort, but I guessed that he seldom had the opportunity to cuckold a groom on his honeymoon. He probably wasn't thinking about that as he got down to the short strokes and with a last potent thrust he emptied his balls deep into my wife's soaking vagina.

Jen fell forward exhausted onto the sand, and Jose pulled his throbbing wet dick from her love cave. He reached down and pulled Jen's dress over her head, leaving her lying nude in the sand panting with exertion. Jennifer, now stark naked but unashamed, got to her knees and kissed Jose's still throbbing penis and his balls, hungrily licking his sticky semen from his genitals.

Jen looked at her watch and said something to Jose, and he pulled her close to him and kissed her ardently on the lips. Her back was turned to me and I could see his hands roam over her perfect ass cheeks. The sight of this made me very hard, and I jerked my cock rapidly as he continued to fondle her bottom. With an enormous sigh, I came my load and guiltily spurted my semen over the warm sand in front of me.

Feeling ashamed and betrayed, I timidly decided to head back to our room, since I didn't want to risk Jen seeing me spy on her. I was almost tempted to wait and see if they were going to have sex again but decided I had seen enough. I crept back to the room, got into bed and trembled thinking about what I witnessed.

It was probably after 3am when Jennifer finally returned to our room. I pretended to be asleep and squinted to see how she looked. I was somewhat shocked to see Jennifer slip quietly into our room quite naked, with her shoes in her hand!

I have no idea what happened to her dress or underwear, but she obviously she had to have walked through the disco, bar and reception, showing everybody her big titties and smooth pink love muffin.

Jen slid silently into bed and fell asleep almost immediately. I looked her over and saw that she had red love bites on the back of her neck, obvious handprints on her bare ass, and dried semen on her tummy. She smelled of sand, perfume and sex. I kissed her on the forehead and she barely stirred.

Where did our honeymoon go from here?

12