Honeymoon Cuckold Pt. 03

Story Info
I ate creampie that I didn't create.
2.1k words
4.65
27.2k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,213 Followers

Warning: This is a twisted and dark fantasy about my Wife and my small-dick insecurity. It contains extreme ideals and is generally insensitive. Please do not read if you are easily offended by black cock, sph, bisexual sex, interracial, pussy eating, cum swallowing, and cuckolding. I warned you, so don't waste your time. It is for a particular audience, so again, if that's not you, no shame in turning back now. Whatever, you cannot complain later that I did not warn you. If this is not your cup of tea then go away. Just because it matches your category doesn't mean it'll fulfill all your fetishes and expectations.

Sorry in advance for the GRAMMAR mistakes. I'm neither native nor the best at writing. Please give me constructive criticism if you have any, and that'll help me learn more. I write stories to build my writing skills in English. However, I always edit my story's mistakes in a later version, so if anyone is interested in helping me, then knock me down. [Check out my profile]

All characters are 18 or older. Now enjoy.

--------------------------------------

I've always loved watching my wife rule over others; it didn't matter how macho they were. I would have smiled, but with a mouth full of cock I couldn't. However, I could feel the veins on the side of his cock while his balls were brushing my hair and forehead.

"Luna turned around; let me stretch your pussy for good," David said.

She turned and just rested her crotch on my face where my cum was dripping out of her super wet pussy. Then I began sucking her incredibly sensitive inner lips, slurping up and down her slit, and tonguing her delicious pussy. She went wild, tossing her head from side to side and arching her squirming body over me as she was lost in pure bliss.

"She's gonna cum, if you continue..." David said. "Lick her clit, Addi."

After a few minutes of her whimpering and squirming under my tongue, I could feel her body starting to reach a peak. I slurped my wet tongue up to her clit and swirled it around the little hood, making the sensitive nubbin pop out more erect, swollen, and throbbing. I licked across the tip, which made her gasp loudly. Then I attacked her clit with my tongue and lips. I pressed my wet tongue against her clit and lapped my tongue backward and forward across it. She squealed and whimpered and writhed in bliss as I did this.

"Hold my hip," Luna replied. "I'm losing my balance. Mmmm... ahhh, uuuhhhh. Mmaaoonnh."

David held Luna's hip and put his cock head on her pussy entrance. He was waiting for me to move over from her vag. His cock was throbbing and swollen, and it was too big for my wife's tight hole. When he was rubbing his tip on her slit, I was dipping my tongue down through the valley of her wet pussy opening, bringing more of her and his juice to coat her clit as I worked it hard.

"How's the taste?" David asked. My tongue was also licking his cock head.

"I can't wait any longer for the creampie. What are you waiting for? Just... "

Finally, I watched the massive cock slide into her pussy and her body was overwhelmed by the sensual attack with a series of high-pitched squeaks and squeals. Her body went suddenly rigid, she arched up off of me, and her passion was released as she started cumming violently.

"Babe, your pussy is gripping his cock so tightly."

"She's tight like a virgin," David exclaimed. "Do you guys want me to cum inside this teen pussy?"

Luna moaned, not at the question but because his cock was about to knock on her baby factory's door. As he was fucking her, she got incredibly sensitive and kept moaning like a crazy bitch.

After only a couple of minutes, maybe less, she screamed, "Ohh yess, fuck me, fuck hard. Oh my fucking God, I'm coming. I'm coming again."

Her shrieks filled the room as I continued to lick her clit while David's cock was pounding her pussy balls deep, forcing her to ride wave upon wave of orgasms.

"Ahh, yeess, yyess, ee, mmmh, ehh, mmoann, ahhh, uhhh, mmmh." Luna was pressing her mouth on my crotch to dull the sounds. She gasped, squealed, quivered, and convulsed as her orgasm kept going, wracking her body with involuntary spasms of ecstasy as she came long and hard.

"Would you two please pause for a moment, eeehhh, aaahhhhh," she paused. "Just let me eeeh. MMmhhh."

When she was about to finish her first long orgasm, I bit her puffy clit with my lips, trying to milk out every ounce of pleasure available to her body. Seeing me, David did the same. He pulled out his cock until his cock head was poking her g-spot and as expected, she screamed sharply and reached her limit. We made it a little longer, then we eased off and let her calm down.

When I withdrew my tongue and felt her jelly body still shuddering through the aftermath of her powerful orgasm. And right after, I heard something I never believed I would hear.

"Bae, are you crying? Are you okay?"

A few seconds later, she replied, "I'm okay. Fuck, what did you two do to my body? I'm still shaking."

"You are ready for the next round!"

"What? I'm done. You make him cum. I'm taking a big, deep, and power nap now," she responded.

"I'm close," Devid replied.

"Yea, you can't leave us like that."

"Hahaha, you guys should have seen your faces," she replied. "I'm joking. I won't be sleeping all day on my honeymoon. Shove it inside, big boy."

"You want me to knock your womb again?" David teased.

"Hell yeah," she responded.

"You reached her cervix?"

"Want to taste your wife's womb?" David asked. "Let me bring you some fresh flavor of it."

He shoved his cock in her pussy in one thrust and held it there for a while.

"Fuck..." she barked. "I didn't tell you to wreck my door. I can feel it."

Then he pulled out and presented his cock over my face, and I immediately got to work. I grasped it gently in my hand. Fick, It was hard and warm. I inhaled the scent of his cock, and tasted my wife's womb and my almost dried cum on the tip. I gently rolled back his foreskin until his cockhead was completely exposed, and I sucked the head into my mouth and swirled it with my tongue, tasting everything. I started to push his cock inside my mouth, taking it further and further into my mouth.

"Mmmmh, fuck, you're good," David moaned quietly, and he started to gently fuck my mouth.

"Mmmm, hhamjj, jz, mmmbblidsj." I was mumbling.

"Hon, your prostate is so swollen," Luna said, fingering my ass. "You already made a precum puddle on your crotch."

I was focused on the sensation of his cock in my mouth. It was so hard and tasty. My clitty was busy increasing the area of my precum puddle. David was thrusting, slowly getting deeper and deeper until his cock head brushed my throat opening. I heard him panting lightly as he continued his rhythm, and I knew he was close. I pulled out his cock and put it deep inside Luna's pussy. He started to grunt and grumble as I busted his big thick cock deeply and quickly into her soaking pussy.

"I'm gonna..." David exhaled and continued to fuck her hard. "Come, aahhh."

His balls pulled up slightly, I heard another slight grunt and felt the first twitch of our bull's orgasm, and his cock twitched again, delivering the first spurt of his thick, delicious cum inside my wife's pussy to make my favorite dessert. Another spurt, another, again and again, I could hear Luna's pussy filled with his sticky seed.

"My pussy is burning. Bae, suck my clit," Luna moaned. "Honey, kiss David's balls while he destroys your wife's pussy for you."

She was close to having another orgasm. I tried to kiss his balls, but in that position, it wasn't possible, so I kissed her stretched pussy lips with his shaft. This kept up while she wrapped her legs around David's waist and pulled his thrusting rod deeper into her pussy. She was having several small orgasms, as evidenced by the change in her breathing and moaning.

"Oh, god, yes, yes, keep shooting your hot cum deep into my womb," Luna screamed. "Give him the biggest and thickest creampie he has ever seen."

"Ohh, yes. I'm gonna empty my balls inside you," David replied. "Just pray, my potent seed doesn't knock you up."

"Only my husband is authorized to use that privilege. Shoot a ton of loads in my womb for my husband to clean up," she groaned. "I need to feed my hungry husband."

After the ninth squirt of cream, he was done, and at the same time, Luna was also having her orgasm. As he finished splashing her womb with his manly seed, she stopped screaming and moaning. Then he held his cock head like a wine cork to not let out the creampie we three just made inside Luna's pussy. His balls looked relaxed, and I was glad he got to relieve the pressure.

"Man, are you ready?" David asked. "Don't let a single drop leak out of that gaping hole."

"Hell, I'm."

"Here it is, Honey; lick his and my cum out of your loving wife's pussy and take it all," she exclaimed.

Our room's air was hot and ripe with the spicy aroma of wanton fucking. I could smell our combined sweat and sexual discharge from under her crotch. I knew the moment he removed his cock, the creampie would start flowing. I kissed her hot raw pussy and his cock to give a signal that I was ready.

"Alright, here's your lunch," David replied.

As the sweet nectar started flowing on my tongue, at first it tasted a little bitter, but after a big chunk of creampie, the taste turned sweeter and sweeter. Their combined discharge was filling my taste buds and nose with a complete symphony of explosive wild sex. I needed more of it. I wanted to fill my mouth with it.

"Babe, give me a little squeeze."

"Here..." she responded.

Then she tensed and shot out a flood of cum into my suctioning mouth. The texture hit me first, the aroma next. It was like a thick, slimy goo flooding into my mouth. The taste was sensual, and the aroma was heady. She moaned as her pussy flinched and expelled gob after gob through my lips and onto the back of my tongue.

"You really are a cumslut," David was astonished. "If you want, I'll happily cum inside your mouth next time."

"Next time, you're coming in both of our mouths," she responded. "Hon, suck me hard. I think I'm gonna cum again."

As the flow began to subside, I grabbed her clit with my teeth but under my lips and sucked her hard clit like a dick. I sucked her off and she started squirting into my mouth. Her watery juice also tasted sweet. She was so excited as she came and came again. David was enjoying the show while his cock was still totally soaked with juices and a big chunk of cum was gathering on the tip to drop on the bed. His semi-hard cock looked shiny and delicious. I took it inside my mouth and savored his cum on my tongue and swirled it around in my mouth, brushing the underside of his softening cock head.

"Honey, your tiny balls are aching so much," she said. "They are begging to release their sweet milk."

"Save it for our next round," David replied.

We were all exhausted and hungry. Then we got to lie on the bed to regain our energy. The taste of his and her juices was lingering all over my mouth. After a while, we started to talk.

"Luna, you told me you guys are into anal," David said. "So I'm going to stretch some butt too, right?"

"Definitely," she responded. "Babe, are you ready to experience multiple orgasms just like the ones I was having?"

"If David doesn't mind."

"Haha, I'm bi, remember," he replied. "I'm gonna make you cum hands-free. Have you ever..."

"Hehe, I pegged him on our wedding night," she responded. "You can't believe how many times I made him scream my name that night and he didn't get to touch his dick even once."

"Sounds hot," David replied. "Love to hear it. If you guys don't mind..."

"Ohh, sure. Our wedding night still feels like it happened yesterday. We would record it, but it's too risky to have that kind of video. I wanted to carry him from the car into the bed, but the neighbor... So we divided it: the first half, from the car to the stairs, was his turn, and..."

To be continued.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,213 Followers