Honeymoon Hotwife Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
My newlywed wife shared as I watch lost in wonder-Chapter 1.
2.4k words
3.72
28.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my wife Gina the year before our last year in college. It was fate, and chance seating arrangement in a class that brought us together. She was entirely out of my league. I had never nor could again, have a chance with a girl like her - hot, sexy, petite, Italian, outgoing, extroverted, friendly, and fun with a fiery spirit and libido to match. She was seemingly insatiable needing more sex than I thought a woman could want. And yet for some reason, she was interested in or at least tolerated and accepted me. Her types had been hot guys, jocks, and bad guys, having never had someone like me worship her like a goddess. I, love her madly beyond words and her knowing I would do anything, anyhow to make and keep her happy.

Her control and position of the desired one was a new dynamic for her, and she knew she liked having the comfort and convenience of having me around to take care of her. So, she said yes when I asked her to marry me after graduation. I had heard some of the stories floating around a couple of years earlier on campus about what this drunk slut would do at parties and spring break. I never would have ever believed it was my Gina and didn't when some tried to tell me.

As luck would have it, it was after one of these life-changing spring break trips for her that we hooked up. When she was recovering and trying to change who she was after that wild trip to the Dominican Republic with friends, months before we met. She was gorgeous. Beautiful, a hot short sexy, curvy, wonderful wild 5'1 115 lbs 36c-24-38 at the time. Her shoulder-length dark hair was layered and fashionably styled and cut. Her tits and ass getting a bit bigger, and better over the years, butt is another story;)

She was overly friendly and loved to drink, but was plagued with a very low tolerance barely able to handle two drinks. By three drinks, she was an out-of-control, wild, desperate whorny drunk slut. Everyone used to continually feed her drinks and she would gulp them all, carried away by the excitement of the moment, and paying the price later. When we met, she was very conscious about not drinking too much, and trying not to when she was out. When she was at home, she always made sure not to drink too much too fast.

At the time, I thought this would be endless fun for years after marriage - and was right, but very mistaken about how that would play out. I am an average vanilla chubby timid nerdy weak five-nine, pushing two hundred pounds, and a couple of years older than her. I had taken a few extra years to get through college and yet she saw my future earning potential early on. We married the month after graduation, a couple of weeks after her twenty-second birthday. It was almost twenty years ago now.

Excited young, sheltered suburban newlyweds, deeply in love, planning to go wild together, drink heavily, and fuck all day and night. We booked a romantic getaway week for our honeymoon at an all-inclusive resort on the beach near Cancun, Mexico. The first day was a daze, mostly due to the early flight and my 'friends' making sure I passed out, blackout drunk, on our wedding night. A story for another time, suffice it to say my wife and I were both exhausted and worn out recovering much of the first day.

We lounged around and ate and slept a lot, wandering around the resort filled with people from all over the world. Relaxing and recharging from our wild wedding night. Spending a romantic day together, staring into each other's eyes lovingly. Gina nudged me awake in the middle of the night. Hearing our neighbor's bed next door thumping into the wall and muffled wailing sexy screams. Gina lay awake listening until she couldn't take it anymore; kissing me passionately as her hand stroked my cock rock hard. She woke me up and jumped on top of my cock, riding me wildly until our bed thumped against the wall too.

Her tight fresh young pussy gripped my hard cock like a glove, and me thinking what a stud I was. I came so quickly, my sleepy eyes waking up to my dreams of my sexy hot young horny naked wife mounted over and riding me. All over far too soon for her, as she glanced back up at the wall wistfully, the neighbor's bed still thumping against the wall. I didn't even notice, telling her how amazing she was as I grunted and rolled back over and fell back asleep.

Gina continued to listen intently as they kept going, rubbing and fingering her teased hot wet horny pussy to the body-shaking orgasm that I didn't then or ever give her. The next morning, she asked me if I heard them next door last night, all night, giggling and blushing, glancing over at the wall.

"I thought they were playing a porno movie on tv at first until the bed started smashing against the wall, and didn't stop," she giggled, her big round innocent eyes sparkling wistfully.

I laughed it off, hugging and squeezing her soft little tight fresh sexy body, pulling her wide hips into mine as I pushed and rubbed my morning hard-on against her.

"I remember You last night," I whispered sweetly.

Smiling up at me, hiding her disappointment entirely as she kisses me, purring playfully. We spent the next couple of days in what seemed like a fairy tale, hanging around the pool bar drinking, beach drinking, and room drinking. Eating whatever we wanted and drinking all day and night. Ducking back into the honeymoon suite giggling and gazing at each other lovingly, to quickly fuck a few times a day.

I hadn't yet realized how little I satisfied her, and how much she had to pretend to enjoy fucking me. She loved sex and always seemed to want more even though I tried to fuck her as often as I could back then. Although I rarely lasted more than a minute or two. I thought she wanted more because I was so good, she wanted more of me.

She could have won an award for how she made me think my fast little quick limp dick was so much more than it was, and yet she seemed to love me. Knowing how much I loved and worshipped her, knowing I would do anything for her, and knowing she could and would take full advantage of that in time.

We spent a couple of days in drunken giggly googly-eyed lusty love. Traipsing around the resort lustily and all over each other publicly, drinking heavily in a hedonistic daze. Stumbling around as we noticeably ducked back in and out of our room throughout the day. Coming back out only a couple of minutes later, hair and clothes tussled. Drunk, horny, young, and in love, not a care in the world.

Lounging, drinking, fucking all over the place, even fucking a few times on the resort beach, behind the bushes of the walkway, and in the crowded pool. We didn't think anyone nearby noticed and enjoyed not caring when they did, grinning over at us while we kept going.

Even more exciting, was that we were fucking without condoms. Gina had just started taking birth control pills a couple of months before but often forgot to take them. So, I still always had to wear rubbers with my fiancé, and my now wife. True to form, she forgot her pills at home in the craziness of packing for the wedding and honeymoon. Oddly, she was not worried and was carefree about it. Her eyes sparkled with wild excitement at the risk and danger. She assured me it was ok since it was such a special week, and we were now married. She gazed up at me, her big round brownish-green eyes swirling with adoring love, comfort, and trust, and knowing I never lasted long.

Her tone changed, her innocent eyes wide, saying seriously, almost begging, "But seriously baby, pull out, please just pull out."

I nod my head lovingly knowing how she wanted to pursue a career before thinking about kids. Kissing her lovingly and hugging her sweetly. Promising I would. My cock throbbing, feeling her tight tiny little hot wet sweet young pussy raw and bare without my cock being covered in latex.

"Of course, sweetheart," I purred.

The drinking all day not helping my premature ejaculations, as we lustily fuck like animals in heat. Fucking on the beach, behind buildings, off the paths, on resort chairs. Always pulling out almost as soon as I get inside her before helpless spurting. Every time my cock quickly erupts; spurting sticky creamy glistening splotches of cum across her tight, smooth, flat bare tummy or dripping down her short fit toned young thighs.

Other guests noticed us fucking nearby and were unable to miss the creamy glistening cum dripping and oozing down her hot sexy young body. Some commenting and joking, some more benign than others. I had mistaken Gina's increasing horniness as a lust for me, instead of the repressed release and frustration building. All the while I thought she shared my instant satisfaction and gratification while she faked and hid that I never even brought her close to orgasm or bliss.

One morning we woke up late, as I snuggled up to Gina thinking she couldn't resist a quick fuck before we went out.

Gina snapped back, "Not now baby, it's already late and we have to hurry to the restaurant for breakfast and coffee before they switch over to lunch."

She slipped out of my arms and ducked into the bathroom to get ready. We rolled out of our room, finally bumping into our neighbors outside in the hallway who smiled at us warmly. Grinning and whispered to each other before they introduced themselves to us, smiling and holding hands as they greeted us. Easily pegging us as newlyweds as we gaze at each other lovingly, asking us when our big day was, breaking the ice. Engaging us intently, walking with us to the breakfast spread. Instantly captivating our attention with their warm, outgoing friendly personalities.

Carlos and Crystal. Originally from somewhere in South America, Carlos was in his mid-forties, yet seemed much younger. The only hint of his age was the peppery gray flakes in his black curly shoulder-length sun-streaked hair. Towering at six and a half feet tall, with broad shoulders and a lean, muscular, ripped body, his unbuttoned shirt hinting at his chiseled chest and abs. Originally from somewhere in the Southern United States, Crystal was in her late thirties, six feet tall, thin, with a voluptuously curvy sexy hot stunning blond bimbo body.

I couldn't help but stare at Crystal's incredibly toned, perfect rock video babe body. I didn't even notice Carlos eyeing my wife up and down like meat. I hardly even noticed how Gina gazed at him, wishing somehow one day I could grow into someone like him. They smiled sweetly down at us, talking about when they were newlyweds twenty years ago. Telling us how wondrous love and marriage have been to them. Getting us talking about our wedding over breakfast and soon after planning the rest of the day together.

They were both tanned and toned, looking as if they never left the beach. They told us how they traveled when he was in the Navy. How lately they worked together on yachts, sailing around beach resorts up and down the coast. Seemingly knowing everyone around, as people call out and wave at them. They told us they've been coming here for years and try to make it back a few times a year. Smiling and looking at each other before telling us how they're here this week to celebrate their twentieth anniversary, and how much we remind them of themselves twenty years ago.

Carlos and Crystal were so outgoing and nice, and as I now think back, were always nearby grinning when we stumbled back from a quick romp in giddy drunken bliss. They took a special liking to us, hanging out with us at the pool bar and giving us all their attention. Recommending drinks and captivating my wife with stories of other places they've been, while their hot sexy chiseled tanned older bodies glistened in the sun.

I had never met anyone like Carlos before, and no one like him had ever befriended me. I was mesmerized by Carlos, as was Gina by Crystal. We planned our next meal out with them, pulling tables together, laughing, and drinking late into the night. Sharing intimate stories and background details as they compared us to their younger selves as we beamed with pride.

Crystal takes an instant liking to Gina treating her like a long-lost friend, almost a little sister. They quickly became BFFs as they gushed about wedding details, college, marriage, and the future. Gina, just recently moving out of her parent's house for the first time into our new apartment, swooning as Crystal treated her like an equal. Crystal captivated Gina as they talked with each other excitedly while we all drank.

My ego swells as Carlos hangs out with me while our wives giggle and talk together. Making me feel like royalty as he tells me of places he's been and things he's done. I gaze up at him as if he's the most interesting man in the world. His arm is around my shoulder as he talks in between us knocking back tequila shots like bros. Others lean in and crowd around to listen to him crow as I soak in his cool. Glancing back at Gina laughing and hugging Crystal they chuckle about something privately. My heart bursts with joy, so happy for her having found a new girlfriend.

Knowing how she generally feels about tall hot thin busty blondes; not getting along with the type back home at all. The sexy, cool bitchy blonde clique in school often teased and tormented her for being so short, thick, curvy, and so 'ethnic'. I was stunned the next morning when Gina, who I had never heard give another woman a heartfelt compliment before, gushed about how cool, nice, sweet, kind, caring Crystal was. How beautiful and perfect she was and how happy she was that they met. Already making plans to stay in touch and plan our next vacation together.