Wholesome Wife Turned Hot Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Wholesome, inexperienced wife is shared for first time.
15.3k words
4.73
97.8k
276

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ricknnca
Ricknnca
587 Followers

This story is a mix of real experiences I have had dating first-time wives and some fantasy elements. It's lengthy, but details are important. Enjoy!

Tim and Bella always considered themselves the typical, traditional suburban couple with a hard-working husband and housewife who takes care of their 6 and 8-year-old kids. They had been married 9 years now, with a healthy sex life for a married couple in their 30s. Taking a couple of days a week after the kids are in bed to pleasure each other, since they were all either of them had been with sexually.

Tim has worked for the same company since college, working his way up through the ranks to plant manager, providing a good income, and taking care of his family. Being a housewife and stay-at-home mom has given Bella the time to support school events and stay active in the gym. Living the American dream some would say.

After getting the kids tucked into bed, for the 3rd time, Bella made her way to her nightly hot shower. When she got out, seeing Tim laying in bed on his laptop, gave her motivation to tease him and maybe get some dick. She slipped into her closet and came out wearing her black nighty, with no panties.

Looking at Tim, her hands on her curvy hips, her breasts almost exposed, nipples poking thru the thing nighty, she cleared her throat, "Are you going to look at your laptop all night or give your wife some attention?"

Startled, slamming his laptop shut, "Oh my god Bella! You know I can't resist when you wear my favorite nighty. Get over here," patting the bed next to him.

She crawled up on the bed next to him and for the next 20 minutes, they made love and devoured each other. Tim finished inside Bella after her orgasm, they rolled out of bed, cleaned their juices off themselves, and returned to bed. The sex was good, but vanilla by most standards, but they were both satisfied.

When Bella fell sound asleep, Tim slipped out of bed and took his laptop to his office. He opened the window he was looking at previously, a video labeled "hot wife fucking" to watch a beautiful blonde wife getting fucked while her husband watched. He wasn't an avid porn watcher, but this scene struck something inside him that made his cock stir. As the scene finished with the guy exploding his load on the wife's pretty face while looking at her husband, he shut the laptop and instantly felt guilty. Or was it arousal? Do people do this?

The next morning in the office, Javier was at Tim's desk, dying to share the hot escapade he had last night. "Bro she was gorgeous, had big tits, and this big ass I had to touch as soon as I saw her. We ended up making out next to her car until she slid down, pulled my cock out, and started sucking like a mad woman. Dude, she was so good!! When I was close, she started pumping my dick, and begged me to give it to her! She let me cum all over her pretty face and big boobies, and that was when I saw her big diamond ring. Bro, it was so hot."

"Wait, what? She was married?" Tim asked in disbelief.

"Yeah man, fucking married! And she begged for it, can you believe that shit? Damn, I am gonna be late for my client meeting. Talk to you later Tim!" as he rushed out of Tim's office.

Tim had an image run through his mind of Bella, wearing a sundress, grinning at him, as he watched her slide down in front of a man, pulling out his cock, "Oh my god, what am I thinking? I can't do this," he thought as he turned to his computer to focus on work.

When Tim got home from work, Bella met him in the garage with a big kiss and hug, letting him know they had to make a Costco run tonight. It was their ritual to talk in the garage first, without the distraction of the kids as soon as he got home. Holding his wife in her usual leggings and tank top was always a treat as he admired her curves and ass without saying anything. His hands were on her hips, groping her firm thick ass. "Is she not wearing panties?" he thought to himself, not feeling panty lines over her leggings. They kissed again, and made their way back into the house, Tim reaching for Bella's ass in front of him, as she moved up the steps, and she swatted his hand away.

In the kitchen, they talked about their oldest playground drama and the long list of items for the Costco run. "Damn her boobs look hot today. Are they bigger? A new bra maybe?" was running through his mind.

"Tim? Hello? Are you even listening to me?" Bella chastised him.

"Sorry yeah, I am. That's a lot of stuff to get. I need to change first," Tim responded, obviously distracted.

"Me too, I can't be out looking like I just got off the treadmill."

As Tim, slipped into shorts and pulled his t-shirt over his head, he caught Bella in the mirror. Standing in her black thong and matching new bra. A new thong, as he admired her full thick ass cheeks exposed in a thong. Bella never wore a thong, opting for the bikini panties instead. And her bra, it's matching. It's lifting her 36Cs more than normal. "Fuck she is hot," he thought to himself. He watched Bella going through her closet, until she yanked a sundress off a hangar, and pulled it over her head, smoothing it down over her chest and hips. "Oh fuck! That's the same sundress I imagined today," his thoughts about earlier flooding his mind.

"You okay honey? You look so stressed. Busy at work again?" Bella asked concerned.

"Yeah, no big deal. Was just something Javier was telling me. No big deal. Are you ready?"

"Yep! How do I look?" Bella asked, looking at herself in the mirror.

"You look beautiful as always babe," as he put his hand on her ass while walking out of the bedroom.

As they went aisle by aisle, loading up the shopping cart, Tim kept noticing men looking at Bella. "Maybe I am just being paranoid," he thought to himself, as Bella walked in front of an older, good-looking gentleman, who smiled at her. "I know I saw that! He looked at her chest," his mind racing. Watching Bella continue to walk past the man, he turned his head, admiring her ass in her sundress. "Oh I know I saw that!" he thought to himself. Realizing he was getting aroused, his cock stirred in his shorts. He quickly sped up with the car to walk next to Bella and avoid any more distractions. But she did look amazing in this sundress. How the thin straps displayed her shoulders. How low it sat, but not too low, still displaying cleavage, especially with her new bra.

The next few nights, Tim looked at more hot wife porn and images. Wives sucking and fucking other men in front of husbands. All the wives seem to be loving another man's cock more than hubby's. It was all so arousing. The last video he saw was a wife sucking another man's cock while her husband was using a big dildo on her from behind. The husband controlled it steadily inside her, making her groan while she gasped on the stranger's cock. The stranger holding her hair, telling her what a good cock sucking wife she is, bringing her close to orgasm with his words. The husband fucking her with the dildo faster, harder, and deeper until she looks back over her shoulder at the husband and demands he fuck her with that big dong while she orgasms.

"Maybe I should get Bella a toy?" he thought. "She might freak out if I surprised her. Should I ask her? What if she gets mad?" He debated with himself for a week until he thought of how to ask her. The kids were having a group sleepover at a friend's house. "I could tell her I have a naughty night planned, and to keep an open mind," he schemed. "That could work. But why am I doing this? Do I want Bella to be with another man? Of course not you jackass! But playing with a toy would be fun too. She has never had one, or anything other than him."

Tim found an adult store and went on his lunch break determined to get Bella her first dildo. Browsing all the various sizes and types was confusing. He settled on a realistic dong, white, 8" and bigger than his modest 6 1/2". He had been teasing Bella all week about his plans to spend a naughty night. Giving her hints, and asking her to wear her sexy nighty, and they could order dinner, and not do anything but each other all night.

Bella teased him right back with how she might get something new to wear. "I'm going to be the sexiest hot wife for you," she told him.

Hearing her say "hot wife" drove him crazy. Did she know what a "hot wife" really was?

Friday afternoon arrived, and Tim rushed home earlier than usual. Bella wasn't home, she must be out shopping and getting things for the boy's sleepover. He changed out of his dress clothes, into his loose shorts and a tee, and flipped open his laptop to his favorite image. A hot blonde wife taking a big cock while looking at her husband in ecstasy. He opened another window and started reading erotic short stories about wives being shared, first-time experiences for shared wives, and wives fucking other men. His cock hard in his hand before he realizes he is pumping away on himself. He hears the garage door open, closes the hot wife image, and slams his laptop shut. Walking out to the living room, trying to calm himself to shrink his cock back.

"Hey Honey, you are home earlier than expected," Bella greets Tim with a hug and a kiss.

"Of course I am. Been excited all day, thinking about our night alone," he whispers in her ear.

"oh my goodness, stop Tim," she pushes away. "You are going to have me worried about you."

Tim smiled slyly and went to the phone to order dinner delivered. Then he loaded up the boys and drove to their friend's house across town with sleeping bags, pillows, and clothes

Bella was about to get into her shower before remembering today was the last day to make payment for the school field trip on Monday. She grabbed her towel, wrapped it around her, and hustled to Tim's office to make an online payment. She opened the Chrome browser and started logging into the school account. Having to do 2nd verification step, she clicked and lost the small window. She minimized the window she was on, clicked the next window open, and froze. On the screen was an erotic short story, with almost porn images, and words on the edges of the page. "What in the hell is this?" she gasped. She started reading the story on the page, about a wife meeting another man for a dinner date. Her husband was there also! She was being seduced, with the help of her husband. "Oh my!" she thought. She couldn't stop reading how this other man, being a gentleman, but persuasive, brought them both up to his hotel room. He was kissing the wife, having a full make-out session with this other man in front of her husband. And her husband was enjoying it! He slowly unzipped the small cocktail dress she was wearing for him, sliding it off her shoulders, still kissing her, caressing her bare skin. She melted into his arms, and let him touch her wherever his hands went. His over her breasts, making her nipples stiffen in her bra. She shimmied her thick hips, helping him slide the dress down her body until it fell on the floor. Standing in only her bra, thong, and heels, he kissed her more, fondling her body in both his hands. The wife opened her eyes to look at her husband watching her in the hands of another man.

"You look so hot and beautiful baby," the husband says to her.

The wife smiled at her husband, and then gasped, feeling her bra unhooked and removed from her big breasts. Being turned around by the man's hands on her hips, she kissed him again. He took her big breasts in his hands, then to his mouth, sucking on her nipples. Making them stiff and wet from his tongue and lips.

Bella was mesmerized by the erotic scene she reading, realizing her nipples were stiff in her towel. She continued reading, how he slipped his fingers into her panties, toying with her, teasing her wetness before sliding her panties off her body. He laid her back on the bed, still in her heels, and opened her legs, exposing her freshly shaved pussy to the man. Reading how the man slipped between her legs and licked and sucked all over her married pussy. Realizing her legs were opening slightly, causing her towel to loosen, she was driven to read more. The man devoured her pussy until she was close to orgasm. Then stopped before she could, and he stood up between her legs. Bella's hand on her thigh, sliding up under her towel, touching her wetness, lost in the story. Reading further how he unzipped and lowered his pants, the wife stared in shock seeing his big, fat 8" cock spring out. It was bigger, thicker than she had ever seen, and more than her husband's cock, as he stroked himself between her knees. She wanted him inside her. Making eye contact with the man as he penetrated her with his massive rod. Causing the wife to whimper being invaded, her juices gushing around the man's cock, before he built a steady rhythm inside her. Bella's towel fell open, bringing her back to reality, and hearing the garage door open at the same time.

"Oh no, what am I doing?" feeling her juices on her fingers, while grabbing her towel and rushing to the shower. In the shower, Bella was overwhelmed with her thoughts and more questions about her husband. Was Tim reading these erotic stories? What was it about the wife she was reading about? Did he husband want to watch her with another man? Or was it her idea? Is that why Tim didn't notice my new thong and bra, he was too focused on reading about other wives. "Stop Bella, you are overthinking this! Maybe it was just an erotic story Tim was reading," she reminded herself. She had to admit it was very erotic and shouldn't blame him for being aroused when she was aroused.

"Hey Babe! Kids are delivered, and food is on the way," Tim opened the shower door to see her standing in the hot water and steam. "Maybe I should join you?" Tim says teasingly, reaching out to touch his wife's bare hips."

"Sure, get in here. You need to wash yourself anyway if you plan on playing naughty with me," she smiled at her husband.

Bella's thoughts going back to the scene she read, it was just so strange, but seemed natural. She couldn't imagine another man touching her body like the man in the story did, or could she?

Tim joined her in the shower, and she flung her arms around his neck, pressing her naked body to his, and kissed him. "I love you so much," she whispered.

"I love you more baby," he responded before putting his lips on her. They made out passionately in the shower and washed each other. "I have to get out of here in case the food arrives."

Bella grabbed hold of his cock, and kissed him again. "I'll just be a few more minutes. I have a sexy surprise for you, I think you will love it," and kissed him again.

"Oh, I have a surprise for you too," he thought.

Sliding into clean shorts and shirt, he went to the living room just as the driver knocked on the door with dinner.

In the shower, Bella thought about how she could be a sexier wife for Tim if that's what he wanted. She thought about the wife in the story and the details about her. "Maybe I should shave my kitty like the wife was," she thought as her hand roamed down to her landing strip above her kitty. She soaped up her kitty and legs and started shaving everything bare. Feeling her silky, completely bare kitty, felt sexy and naughty. She felt her nipples stiffen as her fingertips roamed her body, thinking how much Tim was going to love tonight's activities.

Bella stepped out of the shower, drying herself off on the cool tile floor, and looked at herself in the mirror, admiring her body, hoping Tim would enjoy her tonight. She slipped into her new red lacy panties, adjusting to cover her kitty, and through her ass cheeks.

She pulled her new red, stringy nighty over her head, adjusting it on her 36C boobs, and over her hips and barely covered ass. She looked at herself again, and admired the look, as she put her hair in a braided ponytail. She walked out to the living room and found Tim had put the food on plates, poured the wine, and dimmed the lights.

Tim looked at Bella walking into the room in her red nightly, mouth open, staring. "Wow, baby. You look amazing! Is this new?" he asks, putting his hand on her hips, admiring her barely covered nipples. "And new panties too!" his hand roaming over his wife's ass cheeks.

"Yes, glad you noticed this time," she said with a wink, sitting on the floor in front of the plates on the coffee table.

They watched an episode of Yellowstone, while eating, both taking lustful looks at each other. As they finished the episode, both on the floor, leaning back on the couch, Bella stood up to take the dishes to the kitchen. Tim stopped her and held her hips while she was still standing, telling her, "Not yet."

Bella's hands went to Tim's hair, as he kissed her tummy, sliding his hands up her bare thighs to her ass. "Hmm," she moaned. "You keep that up and this nighty will be on the floor soon."

Without a word, Tim slid the nighty up further to her chest, while kissing her hips, ribs, and back down to her thighs. Bella took the direction and lifted the nighty over her head, revealing her big perky breasts. Tim pulled her to the floor with him, and they started kissing and touching all over. Tim yanked his shirt off, as Bella pulled his shorts down, letting his hard cock spring free. She wanted him to see her smooth kitty like in the story, hoping he would devour her as the man did to the wife. She leaned back, her legs open, exposing herself in her little panties. He looked her in the eyes, then down to her kitty, slid his fingers under her panties, and started pulling them down. Tossing her panties to the side, he got a view of her freshly shaved kitty and smiled.

"Wow, she looks beautiful," he told her softly. "I've never seen your pussy so smooth like this," reaching out to caress her smooth lips, bringing a gasp from her lips.

"So you like my kitty smooth like this?" Bella whispered, looking at him, still staring at her kitty.

"I do. Will you keep her like this?" leaning in to kiss her wet smooth lips.

"I will if you want your hot wife to be smooth," she said with a grin.

There is that hot wife reference he thought. She is hot, and she is his wife, as he pressed his tongue against her. Devouring her pussy with every lick, and every angle, like he had never done before.

Bella moaned, groaned, and whimpered as she held his hair, lifting her hips, his lips pressed tightly on her wet pussy. She needed more. She wanted him inside her. "I need you, honey," she moaned.

Tim didn't need any more encouragement and slid up between her thighs. his hard cock resting against her wetness. He reached down and guided the head of his cock to her entrance, and slipped inside. She was so wet and slick, that he pushed himself as far as he could. She looked up at him, took him inside her, and bit her lower lip. He wanted to fuck her and fuck her hard as the men in the videos did to the other wives. He thrusted, arching his back trying to get every inch of himself into her.

Bella bucked her hips against him, feeling her orgasm building quickly. Looking up at him, "Yes, yes, I am so close honey." Then she remembered the story, of how the wife talked to the man inside her, "Fuck me honey!" she blurted out.

Tim had never remembered a time when Bella used the 'F' word during sex. And it drove him more to fuck her like the hot wife he wanted her to be. Thrusting into her as hard and deep as he could, pinning her firm legs back further, wanting to be deeper.

She cried out her orgasm, bucking her hips up into him quickly, wanting more of him in her depths as her kitty spasmed. When she was released, so did Tim, unable to hold back any longer. He shot a stream of cum into her and held himself there, looking down at his wife until she shrunk back out of her. They kissed and talked about how erotic it was being so "naughty" on the living room floor. They held each other lovingly, caressing each other's naked bodies, and Tim admitted he loved hearing her say "fuck". How it drove him crazy and wanted to do it harder.

Ricknnca
Ricknnca
587 Followers