Honeymoon in Hawaii Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within a few minutes there was a buzz on Brooke's phone, and she announced.

"The car is here for us."

Sitting in the back seat of the limo, the two held hands comforting one another as they watched the moonlight bounce off the rippling water. The forty-five minute ride down the coast to Max's residence did little to settle the tension already welling up in both of them. Was this the right choice? Was Max to be trusted? What if he wasn't the nice guy he seemed to be?

The limo came to a stop in front of a large wooden gate in the middle of a tall rock wall. The limo driver rolled down his window and punched in the code to a keypad, triggering the gate to roll open.

"Welcome you two." Max bellowed with joy as he opened the door on Brooke's side of the limo.

Max extended his hand graciously helping Brooke exit the back seat, before welcoming his new buddy.

"So glad to see you both buddy." Max jovially barked as he patted his new friend on the back.

"Come on in, you two." He continued, leading the way up the steps and into the large front door.

Max's home was more of a mansion. It was impressive. The large entrance way was almost as large as the hotel. The home was like a mini resort unto itself.

"Let me show you two around." Max declared.

The two story mansion had six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, along with multiple indoor and outdoor dining areas. There was a game room with a pool table and dart board, as well as a bar easily capable of accommodating a dozen people. Like most homes in Hawaii it was set up to take advantage of the amazing climate and offered plenty of open air space for relaxing and socializing.

The home itself was built around the pool making it the focal point of the whole estate. It was a smaller version of what was at the hotel but no less amazing. With large black lava boulders, a waterfall with grotto, and numerous areas to lounge it was like a private paradise in the middle of a tropical utopia. There was a full gym with weight machines, nautical equipment and even a sauna.

After showing them around the home, Max brought them to his office, inviting them to have a seat.

"I can't tell you both how happy I am to have you both here. It's not often I have guests, and I really want to thank you. I think you two are really going to enjoy it here." Max said as he took his seat behind the large wooden desk.

"So here's the thing. I really enjoyed the fun we had last night, and I really like both of you. Brad here is a good golf partner, and a quick learner at that." Max chuckled, smiling at his new buddy.

"And you, Brooke. You are one beautiful woman." Max solemnly professed, looking at her with pure lust in his eyes.

Brooke's face warmed as his words entered her head. The way he was looking at her was exhilarating. It made Brooke feel so desirable and at the same time self-conscious. The feelings in Brooke surprised her, after all she had this man's cock in her mouth less than twenty four hours ago, and yet now he was making her feel bashful.

"Thank you sir," Brooke mumbled as she looked down.

Brad was riveted on Brooke's reaction. He could tell by her breathing and the tone of her skin she was already getting excited at the power this man wielded over her.

"Tell me Brad, did it turn you on watching Brooke go down on me last night?"

"Yeah it did, a lot." Brad gleefully admitted.

"Don't you get jealous watching her with another man?" Max prodded.

"I do, but I also get aroused by it." Brad answered.

"What if I want to fuck her? Are you going to be ok with that as well?"

"Yeah," Brad gasped shaking his head in agreement as if he was trying to convince himself.

"Tell me Brad, why do you want to watch me use your wife?" Max continued sternly.

"I, um, I guess it's just that it turns me on to see how excited she gets when another man uses her body. The way she reacts to his touch and the way her body responds. The way she loses control of any resistance and just lets go." Brad responded, honestly searching his feelings.

Max sat intently watching Brooke's reaction, hearing Brad's explanation, taking note of every change in her body language. Her head still slightly down avoiding eye contact with either of the two men.

"Well I have to tell you that all sounds good, but I have a few things I would like to get out in the open." Max said standing up from his chair.

"First of all I have spent the better part of my life in and around the US Navy, and like the navy I am dedicated to honor, courage, and commitment. I respect your marriage and promise to honor it, as well as the two of you. That means I will never do anything to try to come between you two. I want to enjoy this gorgeous woman as much as you do, but I am not trying to replace you." Max confidently continued, as he sat on the edge of his desk in front of Brooke.

"Courage, I expect both of you to act courageously. There will be times when you are scared, but I want to assure you I am here to help you through that. I will push you, I will challenge you, and at times it will seem as if I'm trying to break you. But I want to help strengthen you and to do that you will have to be strong." Max said reassuringly as he reached out pulling Brooke's chin up to gaze in his eyes.

"And finally commitment, I expect you to commit to me as I will to both of you. To build a foundation of trust so we can strengthen our relationship moving forward."

Max stared into Brooke's upward gaze, locking his eyes with hers, allowing his words to soak into her, as Brad watched her melt.

Brooke's breath was hurried, her chest heaving ever faster as her tongue escape her mouth and she lick her lips ever so slightly. The temperature in the room seemed to rise as the heat from Brooke emanated out of every pour of her body.

"I want to do things to you, no one has ever done before, I want to make you feel things you have never felt before, and I want to show you things you have never seen before. I want to make you my play toy. I want to use you. I want to tie you up and mark you, and I want you to beg me to do it again and again." Max said looking at her like a lion holding back from attacking.

Max held Brooke's chin, forcing her to keep her eyes on him and realize his intensity, as Brooke's resistance waned realizing he was not going to allow her to look down again, but instead forcing her to feel the warmth engulf her. He continued staring into her eyes as if to brand her with his hot intentions, burning them in her imagination and causing a wild fire of potential.

"So what about you Brooke, what do you want?" Max questioned, quickly changing his tone from that of extreme authority to casual conversation.

Max got up from his perch on the edge of the desk and walked a few steps to a teak and glass bar cart behind his desk, and began pouring two whiskeys.

"Well that all sounds exciting." She said a little short of breath.

"What exactly sounds exciting to you Brooke?" Max delicately pressed.

"Everything, being tied up, being played with, used, forced to do things." She responded, trying to answer his question as best she could.

Max handed one of the glasses to his pal and took a swig of his Hibiki as he listened to Brooke's response.

"Well then, why don't you show me that beautiful body of yours?" Max victoriously announced, before gulping down the last of his drink.

Brooke was a little surprised at the immediacy of his order, but excited all the same. She stood up from her chair and did a little turn showing him the floral dress she was wearing.

"Oh that looks fantastic, but I want to see you, not that cheap piece of fabric." Max glared.

Brooke felt the redness returning to her face as she realized exactly what Max wanted of her. He wanted her to take her dress off, in front of her husband no less. For some reason she felt more vulnerable than she had ever felt before. Maybe it was the professional office setting or maybe it was that she was being asked to expose her married body in such a casual way, in front of her husband no less, but something about it challenged her more than ever.

Max poured another whisky for himself and his buddy before placing the bottle back on the cart, and walking back around the desk.

Brooke slid the shoulder straps of her dress aside one at a time, allowing the top to fall a little and revel the lacy white outline of her bra.

"Oh what an angel," Max purred as he moved past her on the way to where she had sat.

Brooke could feel his breath as he passed, sending a shiver down her spine and encouragement to her soul.

"Slowly angel, slowly," Max lustfully encouraged as he sat down to watch her.

Brooke smiled at his words. His desire for her inspired her to make her striptease as seductive as possible. Brooke wiggled her hips back and forth while she held her dress up just enough to hide her heaving breasts.

Max reached over with his highball, clinking his glass against his partners, smiling at the scene he was now directing for their viewing pleasure.

Brooke continued her slow gyrations as she gradually exposed more and more of herself to her audience, until finally her dress was on the floor at her feet.

"That's beautiful angel, now let me see the rest of you." Max playfully demanded holding his finger up and stirring it around in the air.

Brooke knew exactly what he meant and turned around showing off her matching lace panties. She did her best to play up the tease, stopping half way and looking back over her shoulder with a wry smile.

"Interesting tattoo, care to explain, "Max asked probing for the meaning.

"My heart belongs to Brad; it will always be his private property." Brooke attempted to explain.

"I may give in to my lustful body but I will never have a wondering heart." She continued, looking to her husband for approval.

Brad smiled back at her, filled with a mixture of arousal and pride, reassuring her.

"You are one lucky man Brad. I have to say. I don't know if I could share an angel like Brooke." Max confided.

Max's words wrapped Brooke in a blanket of trust. His warmth towards her and words made her feel both wanted and protected. Max had a way of infecting others with his confidence and strength, allowing Brooke to completely lose any apprehension she may have been holding onto.

"Take your panties off for me, slowly." Max instructed.

Brooke felt the weight of his command, as she continued her seductive swaying, running her hands along her body, mimicking her memories of a stripper.

Slowly Brooke slid her finger inside her waistband seductively pulling her thong from her waist, lowering them to expose her smooth skin.

"That's it angel show me everything." Max continued encouraging her as she lowered them from her hips.

Brad sat in awe of his beautiful wife's seductive show. She was performing for Max as he had never seen her perform before. The way she was moving seductively about, enticing him was better than any striptease Brad had ever seen. Eventually Brooke stood there wearing only her lacy white bra and black pumps.

"You look absolutely delicious angel." Max praised as he licked his lips lusting over her body.

"Sit on my desk and show me how you please yourself when you are alone."

Brooke was a little embarrassed at the insinuation she played with herself when she was alone but pushed that aside trying to exude confidence in front of her admirer. She sat down on the corner of Max's desk lifting her leg and placing her foot on the edge of the wooden surface, exposing herself to him.

Brad watched as his new wife seductively rubbed her inner thigh exposing her arousal to Max, causing a mix of emotions in his chest. On the one hand her performance was incredibly arousing, evident by the large bulge in his pants. On the other hand the fact she wasn't performing for him but instead for her new suitor left him wanting. Brad felt the arousal mix with jealousy as it washed over him and warmed his loins.

"That's it angel make yourself wet for me." Max pressed.

Brooke continued tempting him with her exploration as her fingers moved ever closer to the inevitable prize. Brad couldn't see her finger from his angle, the show was directed at Max not him, but Brooke's movements and sounds clearly showed her enthusiasm.

"Mmmm," Max moaned as Brooke pushed deeper and deeper, pressing herself apart as she went deeper.

"I bet you taste amazing angel." Max playfully mused,

Brooke took the hint and extended her hand to his mouth allowing him to breathe her in, before reaching his tongue out to receive her. Brad watched as he felt the pounding in his pant, his new friend lapping at the sweet nectar of his Brooke while she performed for his pleasure. Her enthusiasm was immensely apparent as she drew her hand back and continued on pleasing herself.

"That's it angel, imagine me in you. Imagine me fucking you; imagine how full you would feel with my giant cock filling you. Fuck yourself for me; show me how much you want me." Max taunted her.

Brooke lost herself in the imagery he painted in her mind as she swirled her fingers around causing the wetness to coat her hand. Brad could hear the sloshing of her wetness and smell her sugar coated fingers as they frantically worked.

"That's it angel, cum for me." Max encouraged as Brooke leaned back on his desk moaning at her own touch.

Brooke desperately pushed her fingers in and out fucking herself as the images of Max's words came to life in her mind. The excitement building as she widened her legs, leaving nothing unseen from her admirer. Brooke began moaning louder and louder as the sloshing sounds of her pussy filled the room and the imagination of Brad who was still out of view of her most private part.

"Tell me angel. Tell me what you really want." Max teased.

"I want your giant cock in me." Brooke helplessly begged.

"Oh angel I don't know. This is your first time in my home; do you think it would be right of me to fuck my friend's wife on her first visit?" Max playfully mocked,

"Oh please, don't make me wait." Brooke pleaded as she started pushing her hips up to meet her hand, simulating her desire to fuck.

"You need to ask your husband angel. I can't fuck you unless your husband really wants me to." Max sympathetically responded confusing Brooke.

"Can Max fuck me baby? Please can Max fuck me?" Brooke pleaded looking over her shoulder to see him rubbing his swollen crotch.

Just as Brad was about to respond Max stood up and moved towards his desk placing his lips to Brooke's giving her a passionate deep kiss. The feel of his powerful hands as they grasped either side of her face holding her still, sent waves of submissive bliss through her body. He caused Brooke to melt as he probed her mouth with his thick tongue pushing her further to the edge of heaven.

Max reached down with his powerful hands and rubbed the soft flesh of her inner thigh, causing Brooke to spread her legs in anticipation. Slowly Max worked his hand closer and closer to hers gently encouraging her to continue her thrusting. Max slid his oversized digit past her begging lips to scoop up the juice from within as Brooke released a gasp of pleasure.

"Think of me, angel, imagine me fucking you, imagine me ravaging your body while he fucks you." Max whispered in her ear before giving her one last passionate kiss and withdrawing his finger from her, leaving her tormented body begging.

"She's all yours... for now." Max sarcastically snickered, looking over at Brad, giving him a knowing wink, before turning to leave the room, closing the door behind him.

Brooke was filled with desperation, the images of Max overwhelming her body running through her imagination. Brad wasted no time, already ablaze with desire for his horny wife. Brad got up from his seat unzipping his fly and pulling his already rock hard dick from its hiding place. Brad pushed his way forward pressing his head to her soaked lips easily sliding in.

"Please fuck me, please." Brooke called out, furiously pushing herself forward to engulf Brad.

Brooke bucked into him fucking Brad like a crazed nymphomaniac. She reached up wrapping her arms around his neck pulling herself up to him picking herself up off the desk.

"Fuck me with your huge dick, use my body like the slutty little wife I am." Brooke gasped.

Brad grabbed her ass pulling her up as her legs wrapped around his waist pulling him in as close as possible. Brooke bucked, slamming into Brad like she hadn't been fucked in forever as the hot juices flowed from her.

Brad felt his orgasm swelling up as Brooke's pussy gripped him squeezing him like a milk made trying to fill her morning bucket. He simply couldn't hold back any longer and started grunting as Brooke continued her frantic bucking. Brad tensed up as Brooke rode him exploding into her.

"Oh fuck," Brooke gasped as Brad eased her back down onto the desk.

"Are you ok baby?" Brad questioned, concerned at her comment.

"Yeah I'm ok babe, I just, it's just that." Brooke stammered.

"What is it Brooke? What's wrong?" Brad questioned troubled at her reaction.

"Nothing baby, I love you." Brooke reassured him as she caught her breath.

Brooke sat on the edge of the desk as Brad held her. She kissed him running her fingers through his hair as he softened and slid from her dripping hole, still longing for her own completion.

Brad tucked himself in, regaining his composure, while Brooke continued rubbing herself still yearning for attention. Brooke was startled as the office door flung open and Max reentered the room.

"Oh wow, that was quick." Max sympathetically declared as he passed the still dripping angel on his desk.

Brad felt a bit of a pinch at his ego. He felt as if Max was pointing out his lack of control and the obvious although unspoken disappointment from Brooke, as he tossed two short stacks of paper on his desk, before continuing on to the drink cart and pouring himself and his buddy another drink.

"Since you two seem agreeable to moving forward with my offer, I would like to have you both read these agreements and sign them. I don't want there to be any misunderstanding about what we're all looking for out of this arrangement." Max said with the professionalism of a corporate lawyer.

Brooke got off his desk and bent over to retrieve her dress as Max turned around to catch her.

"You don't need that angle." Max interjected, causing her to pull her hand back away from her clothes.

Something about the tone of Max's voice and the way he carried himself had Brooke captivated. His firm command was hypnotic and Brooke found herself not scared to ignore him, but rather felt a strong desire to please him. Brooke looked at Max pleading with her eyes for mercy, feeling exposed and vulnerable in her condition.

"Please, have a seat and allow me to look at your beautiful body." Max consoled her, motioning for her to sit, as he placed one of the drinks on the desk in front of Brad.

Brad leaned forward taking the drink in one hand as he started reading the pages placed before him. There was an entire page outlining the expectations of Max as the Mentor and Brad as the Mentee. Essentially re stating much of what Max had talked about in regards to honor, courage and commitment but going into more detail, explaining he would teach Brad to the best of his ability in the art of Shibari, help him improve his golf game, and even expand his knowledge in other areas he felt might benefit Brad.

The second page focused more on Brooke and what Max expected from Brad in regards to her. Lines like "I Brad promise not to interfere with any situations I may see Brooke in, that is either uncomfortable for her or for myself, unless the safe word is used." And "I promise to support Brooke in any way I can, recognizing that at times I will be completely helpless to stop her anyway." gave Brad pause, but ultimately he gave in to the excitement of the exploration.