Honeymoon in Hawaii Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad finished reading the paper and took the pen Max had set next to them, signing the bottom and pushing the document back across the desk.

"Perfect." Max jubilantly announced raising his glass in approval of his friend's agreement.

"It's going to take Brooke a little longer, she has a few additional pages to fill out for me, and I have a few things I would like to talk to her about in private. Why don't you take a swim or play some pool downstairs, make yourself at home." Max said dismissing his friend from the room.

"Are you ok with that honey?" Brad questioned.

"Uh, yeah, I'm ok babe." Brooke responded not looking up from her papers, trying to concentrate on the words she was reading.

Brad reluctantly left his wife alone with Max. The voices in Brad's head argued back and forth. They had only met Max twenty four hours prior and that had ended with his wife gagging on his massive cock. Now they were in his home signing what amounted to contracts to be his: god knows what. On the one hand Brad liked Max. He seemed trustworthy and kind, and obviously was well off. There was no way this guy could be dangerous, right?

Brad made his way down to the game room and went behind the bar, pouring himself another drink to settle his nerves. It was almost an hour later when finally Max joined him.

"Hey buddy, how's it going?" Max asked.

"Uh good, I guess. Where's Brooke?"

"She's waiting for us. But I wanted to say something to you before we go in there." Max confided putting his arm around Brad like they were old friends.

"I want you to remember this is as much for you as it is for her. You can learn a lot here ok. Just watch closely and don't interfere ok? I promise you it will be worth it in the end ok?" Max calmly explained trying to ease his friend's nerves.