Honeymoon in Hawaii Ch. 04

Story Info
Brooke and Brad go snorkeling, and do a few other things.
6k words
4.11
14k
10
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carnee
carnee
314 Followers

Preface

Honeymoon in Hawaii is the second part of the continuing saga of Brooke and Brad. The first part of their story was captured in Couples Camp. Although this is a stand-alone story, I highly recommend reading the first part too. A word of warning, both Couples Camp and Honeymoon in Hawaii contain elements of: cuckolding, chastity, BDSM, and sharing. I hope you enjoy.

***

Chapter 4

Brad woke up to the sounds of birds chirping, the sun just starting its ascension into the sky. Pushing the blanket aside he got up still in nothing but his underwear. Brad was alone; he figured he would gather up his clothes and go upstairs and hop in bed with his still sleeping wife.

"You're awake!" Max called out, as Brad walked into the house.

"Uh, yeah, I guess, sort of." Brad said still a little groggy.

"Thanks for the blanket." Brad continued.

"Oh that wasn't me buddy. Thank your wife." Max directed.

Brad felt foolish standing there in his underwear, clothes in hand and started to put his pants on.

"Hey you wanna go for a run with me man? Nothing beats an early morning run on the beach to get the day started." Max cheerfully asked.

Max walked out of the room before Brad had a chance to respond, returning with a pair of running shorts in hand tossing them to Brad along with a t-shirt.

"Come on buddy. Let's get the day started right. "Max optimistically announced.

It had been a while since Brad had taken a good run, and although a month ago he struggled with it, now he actually missed doing it every morning.

"You know what, that actually sounds good, what the hell." Brad responded a little disappointed at the loss of spending the time cuddling with Brooke.

Brad put the shorts on and the two men took off out the back of the compound, and down the beach. It was an amazing sight. The waves on one side, the sun on the other, slowly rising in the distance the two ran through the sand. Brad felt good. It had been too long since his last run at the lake, and this really got his blood pumping. Brad was surprised he was keeping up with Max, after all he was an ex-navy SEAL. The two men ran all the way up the beach to the tip of the cove where the hotel properties started, turning around and working their way back to Max's compound. It was almost an hour when they finally got back.

"That was fucken awesome man, you got a lot more stamina then I expected." Max praised.

"Not sure if I should be flattered or pissed." Brad laughed.

"Oh sorry, bud, didn't mean anything by it, just that was a tough run even for someone in decent shape." Max said trying to reassure his friend.

"No worries bud, I get it." Brad shot back, now impressed with his performance.

"How about some breakfast?" Max questioned, as he started rummaging around in the giant kitchen.

Max grabbed a cutting board and started dicing up ingredients he pulled from the refrigerator.

"Grab me an onion out of the pantry over there, would you?" Max requested, pointing to a door on the other side of the kitchen.

Brad returned with the onion, and handed it to Max.

"So tell me more about what you do for a living Brad."

Brad went on to explain how he had just left his position at Walker Consulting, a business consulting firm that specialized in assessing and improving business efficiency to accept a position with Michelle as her personal consultant.

"So you're going to be traveling all around the world, looking into businesses for her?" Max questioned.

"Yeah, I guess she is a venture capitalist and likes to maintain a sizable interest in the company. So she wants me to do what I do best I guess, find the leaks and patch em." Brad explained.

"What if I told you I would give you double what she's offering, to come work for me instead." Max pressed, as he tossed the ingredients he had been cutting into a pan on the stove.

"Well dam, I wish I had met you a few weeks ago man, but to be honest I wouldn't even be in Hawaii if it wasn't for Michelle. She has really done a lot for us already and I haven't even done anything for her yet. If I hadn't already committed to her, I would jump at the chance man, but I really owe her." Brad explained.

"Well that sucks. I mean I respect your loyalty, but crap I could really use someone like you. I think you got just the right mix of brains and brawn for the kind of things I need you to do. What if Michelle let you out of the contract she has with you, would you consider it then?" Max continued his inquisition.

"Hey I would love to work with you man but like I said, I made a commitment to her, and if there's one thing I'm not, it's a flake. Brad snapped back, trying to make his point.

"Good morning, you two!" Brooke announced as she walked over to Brad and gave him a good morning kiss.

Brooke tossed her arms around Brad giving him a big hug, as if she hadn't seen him in weeks.

"I missed you last night. I came down to check on you and tossed a blanket over you when I saw you two had fallen asleep outside, in your wet underwear on top of that." Brooke explained as she went over to inspect the breakfast cooking on the stove.

The three new friends sat on the lanai, watching the palms sway as they shared a delicious breakfast made by their host. The morning was quickly warming, as the smell of plumeria filling the air and the rhythmic waves rolled onto shore. Both Brad and Brooke were feeling much more comfortable about their new friend and teacher. Any worry Brad may have had about him or his intentions quickly fading as he got to know Max and watch him interact with Brooke. Max was genuinely kind to them both, but never overly affectionate towards Brooke. It was obvious Max was trying to respect their marriage.

Brad had checked out for a minute as he watched his gorgeous wife talking to Max. Brad couldn't help but think back to the first time he had seen her sitting at the table talking to Nick and the fear that washed over him, as he witnessed her affection for him. The relationship Max seemed to be shooting for was more of a close family friend rather than a clandestine lover, and certainly wasn't the asshole ladies' man, trying to rub Brad's nose in his loss, like Logan.

"I hope you don't mind, but I made arrangements for you two to go snorkeling. You don't have to if you don't want, but I think you would both have a great time." Max announced, snapping Brad back to reality.

"Oh, uh yeah, that sounds great. I'm down for a swim if you are." Brad enthusiastically declared looking at Brooke.

"Yeah, sure, sounds like fun." Brooke said nodding her head in agreement.

"That was really nice of you Max; you didn't have to do that." Brad gratefully affirmed.

"Didn't have to, wanted to. I want you two to go have a good time; my driver will take you two back to the hotel and then take you over to the boat that takes you out. I'll see you two later, have a good time." Max triumphantly declared, happy with himself for having made two new friends, as he picked up his plate and went inside.

Brooke and Brad finished their breakfast and went back to the hotel to grab some fresh clothes and their swimwear, before heading on to the marina where they left for their outing. They weren't on the water long before the boat slowed and their guide instructed them where the best viewing spot was to see the sea life.

The newlyweds enjoyed their time together, exploring the ocean and its colorful treasures, as the boat bobbed in the water waiting for their return. After about an hour in the water the two returned to the boat and the relative safety of its hull.

Luckily the tour company had provided some plastic bags for them to put their valuables in so rather than go back to the marina Brad convinced the guide to drop them off close to shore and let them swim in so they could explore the beach and shops.

It wasn't until they got up near the shops; they remembered the car waiting for them back at the marina, and text Max to let him know. Almost immediately he called back.

"Hey you guys ok?" Max asked.

"Yeah we just wanted to go have some fun in town, and didn't want you're driver wondering what happened to us." Brooke responded.

"Where are you two?" Max asked seemingly concerned about their safety.

"We're fine Max; we'll talk to you later, ok? Thanks again for the outing." Brooke said before lowering the phone and hanging up on Max.

No sooner than Brooke hung up did Max call her back. Brooke hit ignore but was once again concerned. Was this guy a little too intrusive? Was he a control freak, who was ok with them being out when he set it up, but if they deviated even a little from what he designed he freaked out? Whatever his issue, they were on their honeymoon and going to enjoy it together.

Brad held Brooke's hand as they walked up the beach, splashing their feet in the rolling tide just happy to be in this paradise with the love of his life.

"You want to get something to drink?" Brooke suggested as they walked closer to the row of shops and restaurants up above the rocky seawall.

"Yeah that sounds good." Brad eagerly agreed, as he squeezed her loving hand.

They climbed the rocky stairs to the sidewalk above and the busy street full of tourists. They worked their way along the row of shops and restaurants finally stopping at a small restaurant that had live Hawaiian music.

"Sounds cool, why don't we see what they have?" Brooke suggested.

Brad was a little apprehensive about going into a place in just their swim wear, but this was Hawaii and it was the beach front, after all.

For the next hour or so they sat there listening to the Hawaiian music and enjoying a cool ice tea. Brad excused himself to go to the bathroom, but when he returned he was surprised. There was a man hunched over groping his wife.

Brooke was trying to push him away but he was forcefully trying to grab her chest and push his hand between her ass and the chair.

"Hey!" Brad yelled as he rushed to her defense.

"Get the hell away from her!" Brad angrily demanded, as he pulled the man away from her, grabbing him by his shirt.

The short haired, man spun around ready for a fight but decided to back down. Brad was scared but pissed off ready to beat this guy's ass. It was lucky for him, as this guy looked more than capable of whipping the shit out of Brad.

"Get the fuck out of here, before I call the cops!" One of the restaurant employees shouted at the stocky assailant.

Brooke hugged Brad, shaken by the event, thanking him for rescuing her.

"Oh my god baby, he wouldn't leave me alone. He kept saying he wanted to take me back to his room and show me what a real man can do." Brooke cried.

The manager of the restaurant heard all the commotion and came out to see what was going on. Once the employee explained it, he quickly realized Brooke and Brad where the victims of a creepy beach bum and tried to smooth things over quickly.

"I'm so sorry," The manager implored.

"Please let me buy you some drinks, I'm so sorry." He apologized.

Brad consoled Brooke as he thanked the manager for his offer, excepting the drink, and hoping it would calm Brooke down. It wasn't until the second Mai Tai came when Brooke finally calmed down and realized the event was over, and behind them. Brad was determined to rescue the day and put the traumatic events of the afternoon behind them when the music changed.

The smooth island music gave way to pounding club music as the sun fell in the sky and the free drinks kept coming. It wasn't long before the couple was dancing and Brooke was grinding her ass up against her new husband, completely forgetting the assault she had endured earlier. Brad was enjoying his time on the dance floor bumping and grinding with is bride as the day wore on almost giving way to night. The fact neither of them had eaten since breakfast giving the alcohol even more clout.

It was almost sunset, when the band took a break and the newlyweds decided to call it a day. Thanking the manager for the drinks and heading out the door. Out of nowhere the man from earlier attacked Brad, pulling a knife out and trying to stab him with it. Brooke screamed, jumping in front of Brad to protect him.

Lucky for both of them there was a crowd of people and someone from behind the crazed attacker grabbed his arm preventing his successful assault. Unfortunately the mad man was able to get away yet again leaving the couple to ponder what this demented man's problem was.

"Are you ok baby? " Brad checked in with Brooke.

"I'm ok, I was just worried he was going to hurt you." Brooke frantically gasped.

Brooke was shaken; Brad on the other hand was still feeling the effects of the free drinks and not as concerned with the attempted aggression, when out of the crowd appeared Max.

"Hey are you two ok?" Max questioned.

"Come on, my car is right here."

Brooke took Brad's hand and followed him to Max's car and driver who was diligently waiting curbside. As soon as they got in the car Max asked what had transpired, and Brad explained the incident in the bar earlier when the man had come on to Brooke.

"I think maybe it was just that Brooke was in there with a bikini on, and after all who wouldn't be attracted to that." Brad explained, trying to lighten the mood and salvage what was left of the evening.

Max listened to the recollections of the day's events and the run in with their assailant as they rolled down the road back towards the safety of his compound.

Back at his place and once again in the calm of his lush back yard, they were all able to relax and share a few nightcaps as they took a dip in the pool. Max kept the drinks coming as he tried desperately to get them both to forget the unfortunate events of the day. Finally after a few hours of frolicking in and around the pool, and with the help of a half a bottle of rum, Max was able to get them both to forget about the close call.

"Well you guys know where the bed is, so I'll leave you to it, and see you both in the morning." Max announced, as he climbed out of the pool for the last time.

Brad waited for Max to go back inside the house, before swimming up next to Brooke, who was sitting on the steps on the shallow end of the pool.

"I have an idea baby, what do you say I take you right here in Max's pool?" Brad purred as he swam up into her lap, pushing his way forward into her arms.

"Right here on the steps?" Brooke seductively whispered into his ear, as she pulled him in closer.

Brad didn't need any more encouragement, but it didn't hurt when Brooke wrapped her legs around his waist holding on to him for all she was worth. Both of them were lost in the passion of the moment as the sloshed around in the warm pool water passionately kissing one another.

Brad pulled his lips from hers heading immediately for the soft sensitive spot were Brooke's neck met her ear, gently kissing it as she threw her head back giving him complete access.

"Aahhh," Brooke gently moaned in approval as Brad lit her passion.

Brad took a step forward onto the first step, lifting Brooke up out of the water with him, never suspending his attention to her neck or ear. Brooke held fast, as Brad lifted her up and set her on the edge of the pool, his feet still firmly on the underwater step.

Brad worked his way around Brooke's neck laying soft loving pecks trailing behind like pieces of bread marking his path, working his way to the valley of her bikini top. He took his time enjoying her supple skin as Brooke reached back supporting herself on the concrete deck, leaning her head back and pushing her heaving breasts forward.

Brad reached around, pulling the dangling string and untying Brooke's top allowing it to fall free of her breasts, and exposing the rest of her to explore. Brad worked his way along the side of her breasts licking and kissing them as he went, making sure not to play favorites, as he excited her skin. Brooke's breathe deepened, as her nipples rose in approval of Brad's attention, and with every breath he was encouraged to explore more.

Brad gently pushed Brooke back, forcing her to abandon her hands and lean back on her forearms. Leaning back and stretching her abs to encourage Brad to continue.

"Mmmmmh." Brooke sighed as Brad's kisses trailed south towards the border between her tender skin and the fabric covering below.

Brooke was completely lost in the moment, her mind focused only on what she was feeling from Brad's tender lips as she raised her hips to meet him, lifting her ass off the concrete ledge, her body calling him lower.

Brad was enjoying the reaction he was getting from his bride, feeling the power of his touch on her soul, as he reached the hem of her bottoms. Brad made quick work of pulling her bikini off, exposing her wanting body to the warm Maui air.

Brad fought the urge do dive right in and taste the sweet nectar Brooke was now producing in excess, instead opting to tease her with his lips and tongue, as he worked his way along her inner thigh. Brad's tease was heating Brooke up like a pot on a boiling stove. She was almost ready to boil over, when finally he had mercy on her and rewarded her with a flick from his darting tongue.

Brad continued caressing Brooke's luscious lips with his tongue as he scooped the sweet juices from her wanting pussy. She was in heaven, her body completely powerless to fight against his manipulation as he continued stirring her desire. Brooke felt her first orgasm rising quickly as his tongue pressed forward entering her, stroking her from within.

"Oh, god yes," Brooke cried out, as she grabbed a handful of his wet hair and pulled him in tight.

Brooke rode the wave, holding on to Brad for dear life as she bucked against him in ecstasy, filling his mouth with the delicious flavor of her love. Brad was enjoying the control he had over her as he felt her body tense, pushing up into him and letting go.

Brooke's legs dangled over Brad's shoulders, and he held them tight not letting up on his passionate attack causing Brooke to quickly feel a second wave approaching.

"Oh, yes, you're gunna make me cum again." She howled, tightening her grip on his hair.

Brooke's second wave left her slick and ready for Brad, who could wait no longer and quickly reached down pulling his shorts down to expose his ready mast.

Brooke pushed herself forward to the edge of the pool her legs dangling in the water as she leaned back. Holding herself up by put one hand down on the concrete, still warm from the tropical suns relentless assault, she eagerly anticipated the feel of Brad entering her.

As Brad eased forward, Brooke pushed herself to meet him, anxious for his entry. Brad could tell how inpatient Brooke was and decided to tease her a little more, pulling back just enough to prevent her movement from being successful.

"Oh, please, please fuck me." Brooke begged, desperately wanting to feel her husband's cock.

Brooke's pleading fueled Brad's desire, but also his determination to cause her torment, causing him to slowly push forward but withdraw, leaving her empty and frustrated.

"Please baby, I need you in me." Brooke cried, desperately wanting him to return.

Brad held his dick in his hand, swirling it around on her slick opening, teasing her mercilessly, as Brooke went crazy with desire.

"How bad do you want it?" Brad teased, pulling himself away again.

"I want it really bad, please baby. Please make love to me now!" Brooke pleaded, once again.

Brad was trying to tease Brooke, but his own will to hold out was giving way, her loving pleas having their effects on his resolve. He couldn't hold out any longer, and relented to her delicious begging.

"Is this what you want?" Brad knowingly asked, as he slid easily past her slick opening.

carnee
carnee
314 Followers
12