Honeymoon in Hawaii Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god yes, that's it baby, make love to me."

Brad slowly worked himself in and out of Brooke's now trembling body, as he lubricated himself with her inner desire. Brooke's body was helpless to resist the pleasure of Brad's long anticipated entrance, and almost instantly gave way to another wave as it rolled over her.

"Yes, oh god yes, I love you." Brooke gasped, overcome with emotion, as Brad rhythmically thrust in and out.

The slick feeling of Brooke's warmth was soon joined by the steady tightening of her flesh around him as her body pulsed in approval. Brad felt the continued contractions, and took them as encouragement to speed up his pace. He gradually increased his thrusts, his movement causing tiny yet frantic waves to crash against the wall of the pool.

"Oh, yes baby, oh god yes." Brooke cried, as Brad held her ass firmly in place.

Brooke's moaning words of approval fanned the flames of Brad's desire as the mini waves slapped the side of the pool reverberating in the night like the sounds of the waves on the beach. The sweet smell of the tropical flowers, the salt water, and the pheromones emanating off of Brooke's body combined making her irresistible. Brad wanted nothing more than to fill her with his seed as he thrust again and again.

"Oh, god yes, that's it, give it to me." Brooke howled, as she felt Brad swell.

Brad's amorous approach gave way to the lustful violence of a mating animal. His pace slowed but the depth and determination of his thrusts increased as he firmly pushed as deep as he could. With each plunge his impending explosion grew nearer, and his desire to push deeper more desperate, the primal call to breed whispering in his ear like a little devil encouraging him, and finally winning over the angel of restraint.

"Oh, god yes," Brooke screamed, as she felt the first hot splash against her cervix.

Brooke wrapped her legs around Brad's waist pulling him in as close as she could and locking him in place, doing her best to milk every drop from him with her pulsing body. Like a farmer milking his prized cow, Brooke squeezed the life from him desperately trying to draw it into her. Brad was all too willing to give her what her body was begging for and with the desperation of a dying species forced his life into her.

Brooke pulled her body in tight to his, pressing her bare chest to his and gasping for breath as she delighted in the warm feeling coursing through her.

"Oh god I love you," Brooke gasped.

"I love you too baby." Brad breathlessly responded, before pressing his lips to hers.

The two lovers held each other motionless, enjoying the warm blanket of the afterglow that wrapped them in matrimonial bliss, when Brad was distracted by something up above.

Brooke's back was to the house so she couldn't see, but up above on the balcony stood Max. He had watched the two lovers and was now quietly motioning approval to his friend down below. Brad felt an odd mixture of embarrassment and pride. The embarrassment of preforming in front of him quickly gave way to pride of his performance, and the love Brooke was expressing for him.

Brooke had certainly expanded her sexual appetite, but the intimate desire for emotion connection was still one shared only with Brad. Her passion for sex may have exceeded either of their wildest imaginations, but her love and loyalty for him was obviously still quit intact.

Eventually the Maui night overwhelmed their bodies as both their hearts slowed and their skin cooled. Brad got out of the water, and helped Brooke to her feet, scooping up their discarded swimwear and retreating into the warmth of Max's mansion.

Back up in their room the two lovers cuddled under the covers, quickly falling asleep, exhausted from the wild day.

It was the middle of the night when Brad woke, the bright light of the moon shining through the window, and the sounds of voices coming from down below. Brad went to the sliding glass door and peered down to see what looked like a woman sitting on someone's lap facing him. It was hard to make out from his angle but it looked like a female figure was bouncing up and down on a man sitting in the water, while another was penetrating her from behind.

Brad wanted to get a better look but didn't want to open the door and alert those below he was there. One of the voices was obviously Max who seemed to be the man enjoying the ride, while the other man standing behind her must have been doing his best to keep up.

While Brad was curious, the desire to get back in bed with Brooke and fall asleep won out. It wasn't until the rays of sun hit his face in the morning when Brad awoke again, that urgent feeling of needing to use the bathroom overwhelmingly pulling him out from under the covers.

Brad was just getting ready to slip back into bed with Brooke after returning from the restroom when he heard a light tapping on the door.

"Hey buddy you awake?" came a whispering voice from the other side of the closed door.

Brad grabbed the towel off the floor still damp from the night before wrapping it around his waist and cracking the door open to respond.

"Hey sorry if I woke you buddy, but I was hoping you would go on another run with me." Max optimistically requested.

Brad felt the tug of Max's request as he looked over at his bride peacefully sleeping, imagining his body pressed against her warm skin.

"Um, no, I just woke up. Uh well I guess um, yeah I could go for a run, sure." Brad reluctantly answered.

Brad felt obligated to return the kindness his host had showed to them, and grant his request; after all they were in his house. Besides there was something about Max that inspired Brad to elevate his game, and continuing the exercise routine he had learned at camp was a great way to do that.

"Cool man, here's a shirt, and some shoes, you still got the shorts right?" Max whispered handing Brad another t-shirt and a pair of slip on beach shoes.

"Yeah, give me just a minute." Brad confirmed in a hushed tone.

Brad gently closed the door, dropping the towel back to the floor and sliding the running shorts Max had loaned him from before on.

"Come back to bed." Brooke softly murmured, woken by the chatter.

"I'm gunna go for a run with Max, I'll be back in a little while." Brad responded in a low voice, as he kissed Brooke on the cheek.

Brad slid the shirt over his head and pulled it down, sitting on the edge of the bed and sliding on the shoes. Within a minute or so he was ready to leave, and after placing another delicate kiss on Brooke's forehead was headed down the stairs to the main floor.

"Hey man, you ready?" Max eagerly announced upon seeing his buddy.

Before Brad could respond Max was out the door and headed for the gate separating the backyard oasis from the beach. Brad took off, following him trying desperately to catch up with him, unable to, until they were a few hundred yards down the beach.

Brad found his stride as the two buddies jogged down the beach the opposite direction as they had the morning before. After about half an hour they came to an outcropping of volcanic rock that blocked their beach run.

"Well let's see how good a swimmer you really are." Max hollered as he ran into the water diving into the crashing waves.

Brad wasn't about to let Max ditch him, and dove in right behind leaving any trepidation back on the beach. Brad wasn't used to swimming in the current of the ocean, but did manage to keep up with Max as they swam around the outcropping and down the coastline towards the sandy beach ahead. Brad was thankful when Max turned towards the coast line and the water pushed them in.

"Right on buddy, you're a natural." Max yelled over sound of the crashing waves.

Brad took a deep breath and continued the chase as Max led the way farther down the sandy beach. Another half an hour, down the beach and finally Max came to a stop.

"Good job man, I wasn't sure if you were really that good a swimmer or not, but I had to find out." Max revealed.

Something about Max's words struck Brad funny. It was something in the tone of his voice, it was as if Max was testing him, maybe it just another friendly competition between buddies, Brad thought as he caught his breath.

"Yeah I haven't been swimming in the ocean before, the waves can really pull you, can't they? Brad responded catching gulps of air between words.

Max patted his buddy on the back, reassuring him, he had done well.

"Well you ready? Let's do it." Max announced like a general ordering his troops to charge.

Max took off back up the beach heading north towards the compound, Brad trailing closely behind. The swim around the lava rock was a little harder going back, Brad feeling the exhaustion setting in as he struggled to keep up. Brad was a few hundred feet behind, when Max touched the sand and took off like amphibious assault vehicle.

Brad made it to shore, exhausted from the challenging swim, but still determined not to give up. He started out slow but soon his breath caught up with his resolve and Brad was able to speed up, making up some ground as they plowed through the sandy beach, racing back to the backyard paradise they started from.

"Come on man you got this Max called back as he picked up his pace and easily pulled away from Brad. It was as if Max was toying with him. A month of exercise and lake swimming was no match for Max's training and experience, but Brad gave it his all, all the way back.

"You did good man, you did really good." Max reassured, as he kicked off his shoes and wiped his brow with a towel.

Brad was gasping for air, trying to recover as Max tossed him another towel from the poolside rack.

"Really man, I gotta tell yah, I'm impressed. Only a month," Max asked.

"What's that?" Brad gasped, still trying to fill his lungs.

Brad was really confused. What did Max mean, only a month? Did he hear him correctly?

"Well I don't know about you but I'm starving man, let's get some breakfast." Max eagerly announced as he headed inside.

Brad pulled the tight shoes from his feet wiping the sweat from his body as he caught his breath. It didn't take him long to recover, and head inside himself, when he was stopped in his tracks by what he saw.

"Hey honey, did you have a good run?" Brooke asked as Brad entered the kitchen area.

Breakfast was already on the stove cooking, Brooke was in the same bikini she had been in the night before but she was not alone. Standing in front of the stove was a shirtless Logan, with a wooden spoon in hand, stirring the pan full of eggs.

"Hey there Bradley, how's it hanging?" Logan mockingly called back, not even looking at him.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Brad snapped.

Filled with jealousy and contempt Brad's anger swelled quickly. This jerk, again? Brad thought when a female voice from the other room called out.

"Relax Brad, he's with me." The woman declared as she came around the corner to join the group.

It was Michelle.

"Michelle?" Brad confusingly wailed.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned.

"Well we'll talk about that, but right now let's just have some breakfast shall we?"

Brad was confused, Max knew Michelle and Logan? What was all this about? Was this all some elaborate game they were playing with him? Did Brooke know about all this?

"Did you know about this?" Brad quietly asked Brooke, not sure if he should be mad at her or not.

"I was as surprised as you, when I woke up and came down stairs they were here." Brooke sincerely professed.

"Relax, buddy, trust me, it's all good." Max confirmed slapping his buddy on the shoulder as he went over and gave Michelle a kiss on the lips.

Brad was even more confused now. Michelle was married but she was here with Logan, and kissing Max? I guess after all the adventures at the lake, nothing should surprise him, but the last few days had almost made the lake seem like a lifetime ago.

Brad reluctantly took a seat at the table already set for the five of them, with Brooke taking her seat next to him.

"You guys have a good run?" Michelle asked, directing her question to Max.

"Yeah I think you did a good job with this one." Max replied, as he pulled up a seat on the other side of Brooke.

"I told you he was perfect." Michelle said pulling out a chair and taking her place at the table next to Brad

Logan brought the large pan of eggs over setting it down in the middle of the table, pulling up a chair for himself, taking a seat between Michelle and Max.

Brad sat there trying to piece together what he was hearing. Michelle had told Max about him? What where they talking about him being perfect for? Then Brad realized Max must be another one of Michelle's business partners. That must be what was going on here. Brad wasn't thrilled that Max hadn't shared that fact with him earlier, but the tension Logan brought to the situation overwhelmed any displeasure he might have felt for Max right now. Brad was hesitant to eat anything this jerk had anything to do with, but held his tongue and dug in. Dam it if the concoction of eggs and fresh vegetables didn't taste good, Brad thought as he sat there contemplating what to say.

12