Honeymoon in Hawaii

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah that sounds amazing." Brooke agreed.

"Right away, and would you two like another Mai Tia?" Kailani asked, as she turned to leave.

"Why not, were on our honeymoon after all." Brad eagerly reminded.

Brad realized as the blinds rocked closed that Brooke still had her top off. Kailani never blinked. She hadn't mentioned it, or even hesitated in the slightest. Brad figured she must see this kind of behavior all the time, after all it was a private cabana. Certainly they weren't the first couple overcome with passion while in paradise.

Brooke put her top back on and they opened the blinds so they could watch the flickering tiki torches that lit the night around the resort. The light from the pool cast a bright glow and the sounds of the bar made its way to them as they sat enjoying their first evening in Maui.

Both enjoyed their private dining experience, the amazingly prepared food was fresh and flavorful and only outdone by the attentive service Kailani provided. She found that perfect balance between always being there to serve but not overstaying her welcome and interrupting the feeling of privacy.

After dinner Brooke suggested they try out the hot tub before returning to their room for the night, and Brad agreed it sounded like a great plan.

No sooner had the two climbed in the hot tub when Kailani appeared with two fresh Mai tia's.

"Sir, Ma'am. I am retiring for the night in a few minutes, but if there is anything else I can get you I would be glad to."

"Oh no Kailani, you have been so kind, thank you very much for all your help, and you have a wonderful night." Brad replied.

Brooke liked Kailani, and was thankful that Brad was the kind of man that was kind to others, not a jerk to people serving him, but she didn't like the way Brad seemed to act towards her. He wasn't doing anything disrespectful but Brooke felt as if Brad might be attracted to her, and given her recent activity she was worried he might be looking for his own extra-curricular activity.

Brooke felt a tinge of jealousy she hadn't expected, given everything that had happened the last month, the last thing she expected was any feelings of insecurity on her part but here she was. She had rolled around with both men and woman in front of Brad and without him there and the whole time he had remained steadfastly faithful to her and her alone, but then again he had been confined and unable to stray even if he had wanted to. Now he wasn't restricted by the harsh steel bars of a chastity cage and once again was in a position to do what he pleased.

Brooke attempted to put her concern behind her and focused on the present, relishing the warm water and the time alone with her new husband, until a man appeared from the dark stepping down into the tub with them.

"Good evening, I hope you don't mind if I join you." The man announced.

"Not at all," Brad responded.

"How are you this evening?" Brad questioned attempting to be amiable.

"Quite well actually, a little sore from 36 holes today, but I think this is just what I needed."

"Maximilian Holden, but my friends call me Max." He said extending his hand out to greet Brad.

"Nice to meet you Maximilian, Brad, Brad Simmons" Brad said shaking his hand.

"This is my wife Brooke,"

"Oh very nice to make your acquaintance ma'am," The mysterious man said reaching for her hand.

Brooke seemed quite, but Brad assumed it was just the long day and the warm water was having a greater effect on her since he had taken a nap and she hadn't. The two men talked away, discussing everything from golf and the best place on the island to get sushi to the state of the economy and the future trends that might affect it. Brad was so relaxed from the warm water, the hypnotic sound of the ocean waves and of course the many Mai Tai's he didn't even flinch when the conversation turned more personal and Maximilian became more inquisitive.

"So I couldn't help but notice earlier your lovely wife's tattoo. Private property of Brad?" He inquired.

"You find the need to have her advertising to the world she is your property?" Maximilian questioned with a slightly disapproving tone.

"Well actually it wasn't me who wanted her to get that tattoo." Brad explained.

Brad went on to tell Maximilian the story about there last month at the lake and how they had both been through a couples counseling program. Maybe it was the alcohol or the fact they were 2500 miles from home but Brad told him everything minus some of the details about their stay at Pine Lake. Even about Brooke's activities with Logan and Nick.

Brooke sat there silent watching Maximilian's reaction as Brad disclosed much of their recent personal exploits. For some reason Brooke found the disclosure of her adventures to this stranger exciting and took no steps to stop her husband from disclosing it to him.

"So Brooke, you sure do like attention don't you." Max asked looking at Brooke with a sly grin.

Brooke found herself speechless, starring into his piercing eyes as he looked at her.

"And you Brad, you like watching her with other men like that?" Max pried.

"I do like to see her excited and enjoying herself." Brad admitted.

"You don't get jealous?" He inquired like a lawyer on cross examination.

"Well yeah I do, but watching her like that is so hot, and seeing her so excited gets me so horny I could just explode." Brad reveled.

"Would you like to see her like that again, I mean now that she's your wife and all?" Max inquired as he looked back at Brad.

"Well, I mean that would be up to her I guess but after all we have been through I'm confident she will still be my wife, so yeah I'm ok with it."

"What about you Brooke? Would you like to suck a stranger's cock on your first night on Maui?" Maximilian growled, looking her deep in the eyes, penetrating her as if he already knew the answer.

"Well would you Brooke? Would you like to suck my cock right now?" He prodded.

Brooke caught herself licking her lips imagining his cock in her mouth and quickly turned to her husband as if to apologize for her uncontrollable thoughts. Brad was smiling fixated on her expressions as he watched her react to her erotic fantasy. When Brooke turned to him she was only half surprised at Brad's reaction. She realized he had become as addicted to her sexual exploits as she was. The thought of doing something so taboo as sucking a strangers cock in the hot tub of a fancy resort while on her honeymoon had her so aroused she could barely contain herself.

"I'll tell you what, why don't you move over here next to me and see if you can get me in the mood." Maximilian instructed her.

Brooke didn't hesitate and accepted the invitation to satisfy her curiosity. She slid around coming to rest next to him and reached down under the water to rest her hand on his shorts.

Maximilian went back to his casual conversation with Brad as Brooke's hand came to rest on his private part. Brooke was caressing him encouraging his cock to grow for her and the power that came with that exhilarated her. The man she loved was aroused at the mere sight of her sexual activity and now this stranger was growing ever stiffer from her touch. The power mixed with arousal was working its magic once again on her imagination and causing her to grow ever more lustful for the surprise taste of this stranger.

Max interrupted his conversation with Brad to grant Brooke the permission to slide her hand inside his shorts and feel him unobstructed.

"Your wife is a beautiful woman Brad." Max continued.

"I bet her tits are amazing, I really would love to see them." Max declared before returning to the mundane topic they were previously discussing.

Brooke was amazed at how large Max was getting in her hand. Previously the largest cock she had ever felt was Logan's and this man had him beat. The head of his cock alone felt twice the size of Brad's and the shaft was much thicker and more veined than anything even her dirty mind could have imagined. Max continued to harden in her hand as she intentionally stroked him hidden under his short and two feet of bubbling water.

"The lights should go off in a minute and then we can see how good she is." Max chuckled as he casually looked on at Brad discussing current events, as if Brooke wasn't even there.

Brad felt odd about the whole thing now. It was much different than the interludes they had back at the lake. Max almost seemed detached and uninterested in Brooke as she masturbated him under the water. He almost seemed as if he was just allowing her to do what she wanted while he would much rather be talking to his new friend, when there was an audible click and the lights all went off leaving only the tiki torches lighting the area around the pool.

"Ok honey; now let's see what you can do. I will give you two minutes. No more and no less." Maximilian said as he lifted himself out of the tub and sat on the edge.

Brooke instinctively knew exactly what he meant. She had two minutes to suck him and see if she could make him come. She took the cue and quickly pulled his shorts down getting her first dim light glimpse of his massive tool. The sight of him exited her as much as the feel of him in her hand and added to her desire to know what he felt like in her mouth.

"Oh she's good; I'll give you that Brad. She has a delightful tongue, but I'm not sure if she's going to pull this one off. I'm not as easy as I think she may be used to. I'm a lot more demanding than most men. I have some specific things I like and without that, it's hard for me to achieve orgasm." Maximilian explained as Brooke attempted to swallow him.

Brad watched as Brooke struggled to push herself down on his enormous shaft. The flickering light from the torches cast a faint light over her and Brad could see her trying to force herself down on him stretching her mouth open as far as she could.

"Have you ever heard of Shibari Brad? The Japanese art of rope bondage." Max inquired as Brooke continued her two minute attempt.

"I have heard of it yes." Brad confessed.

"Well I consider myself somewhat of a master of Shibari, and I really enjoy taking my time and wrapping a beautiful woman up in rope, immobilizing her for my pleasure. Brooke here would be a perfect new student if the two of you are interested."

"Well I don't know how to tie much more than a slip or square knot, but I would love to learn." Brad professed.

"Well Brooke here only has one minute left, she better make the best of it." Max announced.

Brooke heard her one minute warning and frantically picked up the pace trying desperately to make him cum. Brooke had given up on the idea of swallowing him entirely and resorted to trying to frantically jerk him off in her mouth while she swirled her tongue around his bulbous head flicking the underside as she passed by.

"Ok, times up Brooke." Max declared pulling her from his fully erect shaft, and pulling his shorts back to cover himself.

Brooke's emotions flickered back and forth between uncontrollable desire to taste him again and the disappointment of failure. She felt cheated by his arbitrary time limit and wanted more.

"Let's see if you can do any better with your husband here." Max instructed with the authority of an officer demanding compliance.

Brad was apprehensive at exposing himself in the open even though the pool area was dimly lit and they appeared to be alone, the fear of being seen was still prevalent.

"Go on show me what you can do." Max ordered looking at Brooke like a demanding professor.

Tamped down by his arousal, Brad disregarded his concerns of being seen and pulled himself up on the edge of the hot tub allowing his legs to dangle over into the bubbling water just as Max had moment before.

Brooke wasted no time pulling Brad's shorts down exposing his already erect manhood, diving down engulfing it completely, and pushing herself down, shoving Brad into her throat in one motion.

"Well I see you approve buddy." Max chuckled looking over at Brad, acknowledging his already stiff pole.

"Obviously you do get off watching her, don't you?" Max prodded, as he watched Brad's reaction to what Brooke was doing.

"Well buddy?"

Brad was losing his grip as Brooke continued bobbing up and down, swirling her tongue and doing everything she could to prove she was much better at giving head than Maximilian was giving her credit for.

"Do you like watching her suck other men's cock Brad?" Max asked pressing the issue.

"Yeah," Brad muttered having trouble focusing on Max's questions while his sexy wife was doing her best to distract him.

"What do you say tomorrow you go golfing with me buddy." Max asked with a tone more instructive than inquisitive.

"I think it would be fun, and it would give us some time to talk alone." Max continued.

"Uh sure," Brad responded.

"Don't worry about a thing I will have someone come around and get you, say around seven?"

"Seven, yeah ok, seven is fine," Brad gasped, having trouble dividing his attention.

"One minute, young lady." Max called out.

Brooke sped up, frantically trying to get her husband to succumb and prove her ability as a masterful cock sucker.

"She certainly has the enthusiasm, doesn't she?"

"Oh yeah she loves what she does." Brad passionately concurred.

"You know, I may have been too hasty in my decision. Time's up, come back over here and let's see if you can make me cum after all." Max declared.

Brooke's time wasn't up yet, but Maximilian wasn't playing fair. He was playing with her and Brad's head. He had somehow managed to take control of both of their abilities to disagree. Was it that he was that much of an alpha, or just that they both enjoyed this kind of behavior as much as Max did. Brooke put up no argument and rushed back to Max, pulling his shorts down with one hand exposing the top of his still hard cock.

"Go on, but this time I want you to slow down. Don't try to get me off. Concentrate on what you are doing and relax. I want you to show me how much you can take. I want to feel your throat surround my cock and your tongue on my sack." Max instructed.

Brooke glanced up at Maximilian as if to beg for mercy, unsure how she would manage such a feat, given his massive size. Brad forgot all about his exposure as he watched his new bride slowly slide her mouth around the giant head of Max's cock and wiggle her way down his shaft. Brad was fixated on the scene in front of him. The sight of Brooke with Max's veined cock pushing inward was almost as good as the feeling of her mouth wrapped around his own cock.

"That's it, just relax and work it down your throat, little one." Max encouraged as he gently placed his hand on the back of her head.

Brooke was doing her best to follow his instruction and relax pushing deeper with every plunge. She was doing exactly as he had instructed, Brooke had changed her pace and focus. She was on a mission, this time just too fully engulf him not just to get him to shoot his prize as quickly as possible.

"So Brad, what do you think? You think she is going to be able to swallow my whole cock?" Max asked breaking the trance Brad found himself in.

"I don't know, she has taken a large cock before, but not as large as yours."

"Well I have faith in her Brad, you should too. I think she can take my whole cock, and make you cum at the same time." Max joked.

Brooke could hear his words, and they gave her just the encouragement she needed. The challenge was on, but she was up to it. Get this cock down her throat and get her tongue on his heavy sack to achieve victory.

"That's it princess show your husband what a great cock sucker you are." Max softly whispered leaning down to get closer to her ear with his mouth.

Brad felt his cock twitch, hearing Max's words as he prodded the young bride to show off her ability to be a wanton slut. With every attempt to plunge herself onto his cock she got closer not only to the bottom of his cock but also to making her husband cum as well.

"I bet you lunch, she can make you cum sucking my cock." Max laughed.

Brad didn't respond, he heard Max's words but couldn't argue. It was almost as if Brad could feel the warmth and wetness of Brooke's mouth as she gulped down this strangers cock. It was like some kind of remote had been installed on Max's cock sending the signals of excitement through the island air and down Brad's dick into his balls.

"Almost there princess, just a little farther, now let's see that tongue of your reach for me." Max continued his firm yet reassuring instructions.

Brooke pushed herself down as far as she could with each stroke pulling herself off part way and pushing back, forcing her way down little by little. Max's thick head was forcing her throat to bulge with each thrust slowly opening her up for more each time. Brooke did as she was told and pushed her tongue out past her lips reaching down the bottom of his shaft extending as far as she could.

"There you go princess. Get that tongue out for me "

Brad watched closely as Brooke's tongue ran over the veins like a car over speed bumps, closer and closer to the sack she was reaching for. Brad's cock was screaming out with every stroke, begging for release wishing it was the one plunging in and out.

"Tell her how much you like watching her suck my cock Brad. She needs to hear it from you." Max said directing his instructions towards Brad now.

"I love watching her suck cock." Brad confessed.

"Don't tell me buddy, I can see that already. Tell her."

"I love the way you suck cock, and I love watching you suck his cock baby." Brad deliriously admitted.

"That's it princess, see I told you. I knew you could do it." Max commended as he helped by pushing her head down all the way.

"Now I want you to get used to holding it as long as you can." Max continued.

Brooke slowly worked her way to the base of his shaft with her tongue ridding the ridges all the way to the bottom, and held herself in place.

"One, two," Max counted, before Brooke quickly pulled herself back up losing the fight with her gag reflex.

"Again," Max commanded.

Brooke composed herself and immediately went back down, using the copious amounts of saliva dripping from her mouth to lubricate her way.

"One, two, three," Max once again counted.

Brad could feel every drop of her froth on his own cock as she went down again and again on Max, each time holding him for as long as she could, listening to him count out loud, before frantically pulling herself up for air.

"Look at her Brad. Look at your beautiful wife swallow my cock. Tell her how beautiful she looks with my cock in her mouth Brad."

"You're so beautiful baby; you look so beautiful with your mouth wrapped around a giant cock." Brad panted.

Brad's cock was buzzing with excitement he felt himself getting closer and closer to losing the battle and his seed. Watching Brooke was exciting enough, but being forced to hear his own admissions of her beautiful behavior, where like throwing gas on an already raging fire. Max knew exactly what he was doing, as he continued counting each time longer and longer.

"I want you to hold till I get to ten princess, then you will prove yourself worth of my training." Max proclaimed, pushing her down once again with his hand on the back of her head.

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven," Max counted.

Max's tally was interrupted by the grunts of Brad's uncontrollable explosion. Max's prediction that Brooke could make Brad cum by sucking Max's cock was right. Brad was shocked at the realization that watching Brooke was that stimulating to him. The simple act of watching her suck another man's cock had caused him to cum, uncontrollably losing his precious seed into the hot bubbling water below.