Honeymoon in Hawaii

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eight, nine, and ten, good girl," Max complemented her pulling her up, off of his enormous rod.

"Now look at what a good job you did princess. Look at what you did for your loving husband." Max instructed her as he forced her gaze towards Brad and his twitching cock.

"Good thing they put a lot of chlorine in the water." Max laughed.

Brad looked into his wife's teary eyes as the drool fell from her stretched mouth. Her tears where from fighting her gag reflex, not tears of sadness, evident from the victorious smile on her face. His cock continued to twitch as strands of cum oozed from the tip of his quivering cock.

"Ok buddy, I will see you in the morning." Max said, as he pulled his shorts up and abruptly left.

Brad was too focused on his lovely wife to respond to Max or anything else for that matter. He dropped back into the hot tub plunging his bobbing cock under the water and out of sight as he made his way to Brooke's slimy lips.

"Oh I love you so much baby." Brad said as he pulled her in and pressed his lips to hers.

Brad passionately kissed his wife as her tired tongue swirled around his, sharing her slimy juices with him. The musky sent of another man was on her breath but Brad didn't care. The passion he felt for her overwhelmed any apprehension he had at her unusual flavor. The saliva once covering Maximilian's dick was now lubricating the surface between their lips, dripping down from between them into the tub below and swirling around before being removed by the filter.

Neither of them said a word to each other, for the next few minutes as they basked in the afterglow of the experience, and Brad cleaned the excess froth from Brooke's lips and chin. Finally Brooke broke the silence.

"Can we go back to the room? I need you to fuck me right now." Brooke hissed like a cat in heat.

Brad got out of the pool, his deflated tool already beginning to see signs of life return. Both of them grabbed a towel from the rack next to the hot tub and quickly wrapped it around them while they walked towards their room. The excitement of the hot tub and the visions of Brooke sucking Max's cock flooded Brad's mind as they scurried back to the condo as quickly as they could, eager to consummate their marriage yet again.