Honeymoon, Interrupted Pt. 02

Story Info
The night continues with several surprises
3.7k words
4
19.5k
30
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

I've moved this series here from Loving Wives after mixed response. If interracial attraction (done respectfully) or infidelity soon after marriage aren't your thing, then this story isn't for you. Yes, this theme has been done before; this is my twist.

I appreciate all the direct messages with critiques or suggestions, but I've turned public comments off due to some toxic participants. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy.

-HCR

*****

Leah breathlessly pulled away from Devontae's kiss, needing a moment to regain her wits. With her eyes half closed, she looked at him longingly. Rick cleared his throat faintly to try and remind her that he was still there.

Lazily, she looked over at him. "Rick." she whispered. She inhaled deeply and sighed slowly. "Rick, maybe you want to go back to our room? I can meet you there." she said softly, yet cheerfully.

"Nah," Devontae said, "you're on your honeymoon, you should be together." Leah looked back at him and smiled, her hands caressed his face longingly and her fingertips danced along his strong jawline.

"It's your call. Whatever you want," she promised.

"What I want, is to get in bed," he responded.

Rick looked over at the king-sized bed in the corner of Devontae's cabin. He agonized about everything that could happen there.

Leah slid off Devontae's lap and stood devotedly by his chair, keenly awaiting his next move. Devontae stood up and walked over to his bed. Completely naked now, he couldn't have been more intimidating to Rick. He walked by him, his muscles flexing effortlessly, his thick cock bouncing heavily with every step. Rick stared submissively as he passed, feeling small and almost invisible. Devontae fell back onto his bed, his body splayed across the thick comforter. His legs were spread wide, with one leg dangling over the side of the bed. After a moment filled with anticipation, he finally looked over at Leah. "You coming?" he asked.

Leah closed her eyes, beamed, and exhaled a long sigh of relief. "Of course, I was waiting for you would to ask," she said hopefully. She looked at Rick and smiled brightly, mouthing the words, "here we go," silently to him. Rick lowered his gaze compliantly, defeated.

"Hell, why not. Let's have some more fun," Devontae said unemotionally. Leah bounded over to his bed. She took in the sight of him lying there, his strong, sexy body, naked and waiting for her. "So, what do you think we should do first?" Devontae asked. He was actually looking at Rick now, not Leah.

Leah smiled boldly. She pivoted toward Rick and locked eyes with him. "I would do anything to suck your cock, Devontae," she said nervously, never looking away from her husband. "I've been fantasizing about it since we met you." Rick felt his heart pound as his wife stared into his eyes. His expression pleaded with Leah, and he distraughtly shook his head no to her. Leah nodded her head deviously in response, feeling herself get wet as she watched Rick squirm. "And I know Rick wants me to."

Devontae was staring calmly at the ceiling now, smiling contentedly. "Sounds acceptable to me. How's that sound to you, Rick?" Devontae asked. He spread his legs wider now and he stroked his long cock slowly. Rick sank into his chair, knowing his answer did not matter to Devontae, or to Leah.

"It sounds okay," he finally murmured.

Leah spun back around toward the target of her desire. She prowled slowly to the bed, positioning herself between Devontae's legs, one on the bed and one still hanging off the edge, and knelt down obediently. Rick watched apprehensively as she grabbed Devontae's cock with her delicate hands, and placed the tip of her tongue just above his balls, then ran it slowly up to his head, where she began to cover it eagerly with quick kisses. For several minutes, Rick listened as Leah continued to kiss the tip of that impressive cock, until Devontae finally placed his hand on her head, and with one firm push, drove his cock into her wanting mouth. Leah began to suck vigorously with loud, moaning sounds, her eyes fixed on Devontae's. She kept one hand firmly on his shaft, and with the other explored her own writhing body. Her enthusiasm caused her to choke slightly at times, after which she continued undeterred.

Rick felt like the air had suddenly left his body. Less than 3 days ago they were saying their vows. Now, he watched as his perfect little wife, completely naked, was enthusiastically pleasing this sexy stranger with her mouth. Suddenly, Leah popped the huge head of Devontae's cock out of her mouth. A line of saliva connected it to her bottom lip. She looked over at her husband and purred, "Baby, can you believe how lucky we were to run into this man." She looked back at the cock in her hand and stroked it appreciatively. "He's so perfect. He's right out of our fantasy!"

Rick grimaced, remembering all the times they discussed this particular scene playing out in the privacy of their bedroom, the way it excited him terribly when she contributed to the stories he concocted. Now sitting here as his wife practically worshipped this man, he realized he was never prepared for it to unfold in real life.

Leah placed several quick kisses on Devontae's thighs, added one long, passionate lick to the length of his cock, and placed it gently on his stomach. She stayed on her knees and crawled over to her husband and surprised him by placing her hands in his lap, finding his rock-hard penis still betraying his torment. "Oh honey, you're really enjoying yourself!" she teased. She added mockingly with one hand by her mouth, as if sharing a secret, "I'm really enjoying it too."

"Can we be done, please, Leah?" Rick asked quietly. "You had fun. Your fantasy happened. Can we stop? Please Leah, can we call it a night?"

"Oh baby, no. No, no, we can't stop," Leah smiled broadly. "How rude would that be to get him so hard, so excited," she asked as she looked back over at Devontae, who was smiling and stroking his erection, now completely drenched with her spit. He nodded to her, encouraging her to continue. "Um," she chuckled looking back up at Rick, "how cruel would that be, baby? I mean, we can't just leave him in this state." Leah tried to find the words without giggling. "I think I've teased him too much for us to just leave now, right? I mean, look at that cock. It just kept getting bigger and bigger in your wife's little mouth. I might have done too good of a job. So, how about this? Let's stay and keep playing with our new friend."

Rick stared blankly into her eyes. "You said he could get any girl he wanted," he finally protested. "I agree. I mean, look at him," Rick said, gazing over at Devontae's body, his face, his cock. "I think he will be alright."

Leah crawled up onto Rick's lap, facing away from him, toward Devontae. Her hand was between her thighs, pleasing herself slowly as she watched him continue to rub his cock. "Yes, baby, he could definitely fuck any girl he wanted," she said in whisper. "and soon I think he's going to, and I think that girl is going to be your wife." She panted softly.

Leah's ass was nestled firmly on Rick's tormented penis now. "So, can I fuck him, baby?" she asked, unable to sit still, arching her back and teasing her nipples as she stared at Devontae. Rick's balls were aching now. He wanted so badly for this night to be over, but his erection said otherwise. "Can I try and fit that gorgeous cock inside me? Hmm, baby, just like we always fantasized?" She squirmed more as she begged, her tight butt grinding on her husband's lap. Finally she put her mouth tight against Rick's ear and whispered thickly, "I'm going to ask him to fuck me, Rick. I'm going to beg him, so just say yes. I want him to dominate me. I want him to pound me so hard, baby."

"Stop, please," Rick finally said, miserably. Leah's words, aided by her gyrations, were speeding him toward an orgasm he did not want.

Leah continued unabated. "He's so fucking hot, Rick. I've never seen a man like him." She put her head back on Rick's shoulder and began touching herself again. "His cock felt so right in my mouth. How did I look sucking him off, Rick? Did your little wife look sexy sucking that big dick?"

Rick quivered. She did, in fact, look amazing on her knees, giving Devontae head so shamelessly. He couldn't answer her, though. His full focus was on his own penis, trying to prevent what might be unavoidable now. A split second before he surrendered to his urges, Leah stood up. Rick sighed with relief, until he saw her begin to move back toward the bed. He watched her sexy ass bounce away from him. She walked to her man like a woman about to fuck.

Leah stood at the edge of the bed, waiting for Devontae to invite her in, and hopefully make love to her. But he just stared at her, massive cock in hand, smiling devilishly. "You are so fucking sexy," she finally said, hoping he would pull her on top of him. "I've never wanted to fuck any man so badly," she added, loud enough to torture her husband further.

Devontae looked at this watch and smirked. "I appreciate that, baby. And I hate to tell you this, but I'm meeting some friends tonight. Real soon, in fact."

Rick lifted his head. A wave of hope swelled in his chest. Was this unbearable night really about to end? Was Devontae going to give him back his wife?

"What?" Leah whispered, stunned. "It's not even midnight. I thought you were having a good time. Did I do something wrong?"

"No, baby, no. I just had made other plans. I didn't realize we'd been hanging out so long," Devontae added sincerely.

Leah stood motionless, staring at Devontae. She was visibly disappointed, and totally caught off guard by his puzzling rejection.

Devontae stood up, put a finger under her chin to gently raise her head, and tried to soothe her, "Look, you two will be here all week, right? The three of us had fun tonight, we'll hang out again." Rick's head drooped and he shook it quietly at that suggestion. His penis seemed to be having a great time, but his heart and head were not.

Leah placed her hands on his sides and caressed the sinewy muscles of his waist. She looked down at his cock, still rigid and pointing up at her. "I had fun," she said sweetly.

Devontae turned away. She watched wordlessly as he grabbed his shorts and pulled them on, carefully sliding his huge cock inside, and then zipping them up. It left a tremendous bulge, the sight of which made Leah pout. He pulled his t-shirt over his sculpted chest, and paused to look at her. She threw her arms around him and kissed him in a feverish attempt to change his mind, mouth open, finding his tongue with hers, her naked breasts pressed firmly against him.

He pulled away when he heard a knock at the door. A flash of inspiration filled his face. "Stay right here," he smiled, and she obeyed.

Devontae swung the door open, revealing two men who stood there waiting. Their eyes immediately went to Leah, who stood naked by Devontae's bed.

"Fellas, this is Leah," he explained boastfully, motioning toward her, "I just met her and her husband - uh, he's that guy sitting over there -- and we had a little party tonight. You know, a casual little gathering."

Rick burned with shame as Leah stood naked, making absolutely no attempt to cover herself. "Hi," she said innocently, her hands behind her back, causing her breasts to jut out playfully. The two men walked eagerly past a beaming Devontae and made their way to her.

"Hello sweetheart, I'm Malcolm," said the first, offering his hand to Leah as his eyes fixed on her breasts.

"Nice to meet you," she replied pleasantly, and took his hand, still giving no indication that she wanted to get dressed. She exhaled wistfully as his large hand enveloped hers.

The second man circled Leah slowly, unashamedly checking out her body. Leah followed him with her eyes, obviously thrilled at the attention. He stopped finally and looked over at an entirely disgraced Rick. "How you doing, my man?" he laughed.

Devontae grinned and exclaimed loudly, "Damn, I'm sorry. Rick, this is Isaiah. Isaiah, this is Leah's brand new husband Rick. And Rick, that man your wife keeps smiling at, that's my guy, Malcolm."

Isaiah, put his thumb and index finger over his obvious smile, closed his eyes, and shook his head. "Damn, Devontae, you are one cold motherfucker." He laughed louder and pointed at Rick. "Look at that poor little bastard over here. He looks absolutely devastated, man." Rick folded his arms in his lap and turned away as the night continued to heap humiliation on him.

Like Devontae, his friends were strong, bold, and attractive. Leah felt her pulse race as she stood excitedly between them, their eyes eagerly drinking in her tight little body. Standing there naked, vulnerable, while these strangers surrounded her was powerfully exhilarating to her.

"We should go," Rick offered weakly.

"Oh, right, yes, where are my manners? Oh my gosh, I should get dressed," she said shyly, and walked over to where Rick had left her shorts on the floor. She bent over at the waist, then froze for a moment when she heard the approving moans from Devontae's friends. She remained bent over to give them a long, tantalizing look at her ass. After lingering, she stood and slid her shorts up her legs, jumping slightly to tug them up over her butt, then turned around smiling, her breasts still on full display.

"What, uh... what kind of party was this?" Malcolm asked. "I mean, you were naked, and looking very fine I have to say, and Rick, he's still got all his clothes on!"

Leah blushed timidly. "Thank you. Um, well, we're here on our honeymoon and we met Devontae. We liked him so much, he's so sexy, so we had some drinks. And I brought up this fantasy of ours. Then Rick lost a bet to Devontae. Um, it's kind of complicated," she giggled. Rick sat listening to her banter, furious that Leah felt the need to further humiliate him by explaining the night's events to these strangers, and even more so that she was still topless.

"Oh, a fantasy," Isaiah interjected. "And you are here making that fantasy a reality, I take it."

"Well, we were trying to, until you two showed up," Leah said playfully. Her breasts jiggled adorably as she laughed. "But we were all able to have a little fun together. I had a wonderful time," she continued, "but, we'll go now."

"Uh huh, uh huh. But what exactly is this fantasy you two have?" Isaiah continued.

"Oh gosh," Leah said and covered her face. "Okay, see. Oh gosh, is this okay to tell them, Rick? Okay, well, we have always had a huge thing for black men. I mean, I do. He loves to hear about it." She began laughing with her face in her hand. "No disrespect. I mean, it's okay to have a type, right? My type is strong, sexy black men. They just make me... weak," she trailed off as she scanned her very captivated audience. "And this resort seems to be full of them," she added. "I mean, this room is, anyway."

"I see. So, you weak now?" Malcolm growled.

"I am so completely weak now," she confessed submissively, staring back at him.

Rick bristled as Leah continue to ramble. Was she really flirting, bare-chested no less, with these two men, after what she already put him through?

"Well, fellas, we had plans to hit the club," Devontae interrupted. The two men looked at him and smiled mischievously. Devontae laughed, then yielded to their obvious plans. "I guess we can stay a little longer if you want."

Rick eyes widened as Malcolm moved closer to Leah, and put his hand on the small of her back. She smiled up at him, then bit her lip and looked at Isaiah who was caressing the growing bulge in his shorts.

"Oh fuck, um, I think this might be more than we bargained for," Leah said, her nipples hardening and her pussy aching as the two men slowly closed in on her. She gasped as Malcolm's hand slid inside her shorts and cupped her ass firmly. Leah shut her eyes and let her mouth fall open as his hand explored beneath her shorts in full view of her husband. He finally found her very wet pussy from behind and slid the tip of his middle finger inside. "Oh no," she moaned breathlessly, "oh fuck. Oh, fuck yes. But um, mmm, wait, okay? I think before you do that, we should ask him if it's okay." She opened her eyes and to Rick's devastation, she nodded toward Devontae, not Rick.

Devontae threw his head back in laughter. "Fellas!" he shouted. "My goodness, you just met this girl and you're already man handling her in front of her poor husband." He paused. "Oh what the hell, by all means, continue to get acquainted with this fine, little lady." Rick was staggered by Devontae's offer.

Isaiah reached up and fondled Leah's breast, pinching her nipple, all the while grinning ominously at Rick, daring him to say a word. "Oh, fuck yes," she moaned quietly.

"She likes that," Isaiah declared to Rick, as he continued to massage her bare chest.

"I do," she replied breathlessly.

She seemed to be in a trance now. Devontae's earlier flirtation in front of Rick, his effortless seduction, the thrill of Devontae's cock in her mouth while her husband watched, then Devontae's surprising denial of sex, had all combined to create an driving hunger within her. Now the groping of these two new strangers, as Rich watched helplessly from just a few feet away, was completely intoxicating. She looked repeatedly to Devontae, as if silently asking for his permission.

Devontae kept nodding approvingly to her. Both he and Rick watched silently as Leah willingly allowed the men to proceed. To her right was Malcolm, who had pulled Leah's shorts down forcefully and they had slipped to the floor. She mindlessly kicked them backwards where they landed at her husband's feet. Rick looked down at them, then back up to see Malcolm's thick fingertip disappear again and again into her soaking pussy as she obligingly thrust her ass back in rhythm. To her left, Isaiah was clutching her breast tightly and sucking aggressively, noisily, on her nipple. Leah cocked her face up to Malcolm, offering her open mouth, accepting his long tongue and sucking on it hungrily. Each of her hands searched furiously to find their way inside the men's shorts. The two men accommodated her by unzipping and releasing their impressive cocks. As they sprung out, Leah found them and gripped them delightedly and explored their length with unrestrained desire. Finally she pulled away from Malcolm's kiss. Isaiah released her nipple from his mouth and went to kiss her. She kissed him back eagerly, then pulled away from him as well. Slowly, smiling seductively, she lowered to her knees between the two men, stroking them both, looking up dreamily at them, then to the hard dicks that were now inches from her face.

Rick sat up in his chair. He looked desperately at Devontae. The bitter irony was that the man who had turned Leah wild with lust was now the only one who could stop this new encounter. Devontae nodded, almost compassionately at Rick, and then said sharply, "That's enough, fellas."

Both men were stunned at first, then laughed, pulled their cocks from Leah's grip, and tucked them away. Leah's hands fell to her sides as she knelt there. She turned to look at Rick behind her, registered his distress, disregarded it immediately, and then looked back curiously to Devontae.

"Sorry, baby, we're expected somewhere," he said to her abruptly. "Let yourselves out the sliding door. It'll lock behind you."

With his words still hanging in the air, Devontae led his friends out the door. They both turned back as they followed him, trying to get a last glance at Leah, still kneeling naked on the floor. "Damn man, what the fuck?" one of them asked as the door shut.

After a few painful moments, Rick finally broke the silence. "What the hell, Leah?" he whispered painfully. She turned to face him, shaken from her stupor.

12