Honeymoon, Interrupted Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my gosh, Rick, I know." she replied, more confused than ashamed. She pivoted on her knees to face him. "What just happened?"

"You acted like a woman I barely recognize, that's what happened," Rick replied, his head in this hands. He was in no mood for the frantic apologies he was sure she would offer, now that she had regained her senses. And he was damn sure she didn't deserve any amount of forgiveness, not now anyway.

"Why did they leave? They seemed to really want me," she asked desperately, looking down at her body, "do you think they weren't attracted to me? Oh no, do you think Devontae's mad at me now? How do we fix this, Rick?"

Rick stared at her. He was dumbfounded. She wasn't remorseful at all. She was completely despondent that her would-be lovers just walked out the door, leaving her alone with her husband.

Leah sighed and stood up. She left her shorts, bra and t-shirt on the floor and opened the sliding door. "Come on, sweetheart, let's go to bed," she said disappointedly, and walked naked across Devontae's private deck. Rick watched as she strolled through the resort's outdoor bar area, to the shock and delight of several late-night revelers, and on into their cabin, shutting the door behind her.

To be continued...

12