Honeymoon is Free Use Week

Story Info
Honeymoon wife is assigned to a free use lounge.
4.1k words
4.19
16.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on the free use fetish. It also includes elements of cuckolding, interracial sex, impregnation, and cleanup. There is no rape or even reluctant consent in this story. It is all enthusiastic.

It's also not to be taken seriously. It's just a bit of fluff.

If that's your thing then I hope you enjoy this story. If you read that list of thematic elements and decided that you probably won't enjoy it then please feel free to search for something else.

Everyone in this story is 18 or older.

* * *

"Are you sure that's wise?"

Eric's question was a surprise, because what could be better than a honeymoon at Florida theme parks?

"Why's it not a good idea?"

"America's just brought in a free use law. Amelia could be assigned for a week of service, even if you're both just tourists."

"Really? Why'd they want to assign tourists?"

"It's not a conscious choice. It's was just badly written legislation that went through really fast."

Eric was a bit of a US politics geek. He listened to lots of podcasts, subscribed to newsletters and so on. He'd done everything to be informed except visit the place! I knew he was going to spout some details and statistics.

"Look, Derek. It's not a high chance, just one in six. But it's a real chance and you have no idea where she'd be assigned as a tourist. You'll probably have a great time at theme parks. But what if you don't?"

"I don't know. I'll ask Amelia. It sounds like a small risk."

Secretly, the chance of being assigned sounded very exciting to me. And I had a feeling that Amelia would like it, too. For all I know, that's why she suggested honeymooning in Florida.

* * *

"Oh, yes. I heard about that new law. But it's a very small chance and I really want to see Universal."

"Are you sure, Amelia? Eric said that you might be assigned to somewhere random as we'd be tourists."

"I suppose we might. But it would only be for one week, so we'd have the second week together, Derek."

"So you're not worried about free use and random men getting to have sex with you?"

"I've had sex with other men before you, my love. I don't think it would be bad. And you might even enjoy it."

"Well, I had to check. I'd hate for you to get assigned and be distraught at the prospect."

"I wouldn't be distraught, my love. In fact, I think it could be a lot of fun!"

* * *

"Welcome to America, Mr and Mrs Jones," said the unwelcoming looking immigration officer at Miami. She looked like she'd never welcomed anyone or anything. "The computer's assigned you for a week of free use, Mrs Jones. You're being assigned to Baker, Louisiana. Here's a travel coupon for you both."

She handed us a small credit card sized piece of paper with a QR code and some letters on it.

"Scan it with your phones and you'll get boarding cards and hotel reservations. The travel system will adjust your other hotel reservation. Have a nice day!"

Have a nice day!?!? I was shocked. I'd known it was a small possibility but I didn't think it would actually happen to us. It was a thrill to chance it and get away. Not to get caught in the system.

But Amelia looked pretty calm. We strolled to collect our luggage and then get our new connecting flight.

"I wonder what Baker is like?" She asked. "Look it up for me."

I got into the airport WiFi, scanned the QR code and put the boarding card and hotel reservation in my phone's wallet. Then I looked up Baker. It looked like a small, poor, town. Exactly the kind of one the free use law had been introduced to somehow uplift. The believers thought that if the men could have more sex they'd be happier and it would improve the economy.

"You don't mind me being used by other men, do you darling?"

I was stunned at how calm she was.

"Err, I just didn't expect this. I'm really stunned. I don't know what to think or feel."

"Oh, don't worry. It will be fine. I expect I'll get railed for a few days and then we can start our honeymoon. Later than planned but it will be good."

"And you don't mind?"

"Of course not, silly. I love sex. I won't love the men who use me but I expect I'll enjoy the sex. I love you, of course. Not them. But I'll probably have lots of orgasms. I expect it will be great. Are you worried?"

"But we were planning..."

"Oh, the baby. Well, our first baby might not be yours. But don't worry. The next one will be yours." Then she kissed me. It was quite a passionate kiss and I sort of melted in her arms.

* * *

The hotel we'd been assigned to was a motel by a freeway. Every expense spared. But it was clean, even if it was noisy.

"Welcome, Mrs Jones," the woman behind the check in desk said. "Oh, and Mr Jones. I see you've been assigned for free use, Mrs Jones. You'll be starting at 9am tomorrow, so I'd take full advantage of the breakfast if I were you. You'll be busy! You're staying in lodge 2, second floor, room 6. Here are the cards. You'll need to be here in the lobby by about 15 minutes before 9, so you can take the shuttle to your assigned location. Enjoy your stay!"

The room was fine but we were trapped because we didn't have a car and there wasn't a way to walk from the motel to anywhere except a liquor store.

Amelia was unconsciously humming as she unpacked.

"What do you think about this skirt and this t-shirt for tomorrow?"

"How are you taking this so calmly?" I almost yelled but restrained myself. I was getting worried.

"Why shouldn't I be calm? I'm looking forward to it? It'll probably be great."

"But, but, but you'll probably get pregnant."

"I'm sort of looking forward to that, too. I can't wait to have those big black cocks filling me with their sperm. I'm fertile and I'm horny and my first baby's going to have a black father!" She was ecstatic.

"How do you know they'll all be black?"

"Because more than four in five people here are, sweetie. Isn't that exciting? This is going to be so much better than Sandra and Pete's honeymoon in Rome. Who wants to see a boring old fountain and some stone church when you can find yourself here? You will take photos, won't you darling?"

I promised to take photos, although I was such an emotional wreck that I didn't know if I'd even be able to go with her. I was going to ask if we could have sex and then I realised that I didn't have the energy. Our first baby really would be a black baby, fathered by some random man on a free use assignment.

* * *

"This breakfast is great!" Amelia told the waiter at the restaurant the next morning. She'd chosen grits, eggs, toast, and an apple. Neither of us had ever tried grits before. It tasted like polenta. At least the eggs were good.

She'd decided against wearing knickers because she didn't want anything between her and the men who'd be using her. But she had me stuff a pair in my pocket, so she could wear them back.

"I want to feel that cum in me for as long as possible, my love. I know you'll clean me up a bit between fucks but I want to save the last load or two for you to clean up when we get back to our room."

It was a short ride in the shuttle and then we, and two other local married couples were in the free use lounge.

"How do you feel about it?" I asked one of the other husbands.

"Great! This is the best. I get to use a lot of other women so I have no problems with other men using my wife. We both supported it, you know. We wrote so many letters."

"So you use other women a lot?"

"Not a lot. You've only got so many goes in you each day or week. But I don't mind going down to the lounge nearest to where we live. I got a lovely girl who'd just graduated high school once. She was really enthusiastic. And the bishop's wife another time. She was also really enthusiastic. I've never seen an unhappy woman in a free use lounge."

"We don't have free use laws in England. We flew to Florida for our honeymoon but got assigned on arrival."

"Oh, well you got lucky then! She's going to love it and you're going to love watching her."

"Why do you love watching your wife have sex with other men?"

"Because she loves it, I suppose. I love my wife and I love seeing her happy. And she's never happier than when she's serving in a free use lounge. And I'm never happier than when I'm watching her or cleaning her up."

* * *

The lounge was nicer than I'd expected. There was a genuine little lounge with low seating, a coffee table, and a fridge full of sodas. Then, behind it there were eight alcoves, each with a comfortable wipe clean chair and a bed. You'd have thought it would be a hospital bed, as it was a government run facility but it was actually a rather nice one that would have looked OK in a home. It even had crisp white sheets on it.

"They change the sheets every two hours. Don't worry. I know what you're thinking but everyone enjoys freshly laundered sheets. Now, look outside, we have a line starting to form. I bet your Amelia is looking forward to her first go at free use."

Amelia was. She literally stepped forward and grabbed the hand of the young man at the front of the queue when he stepped in.

"Hi! I'm here on my honeymoon. That's my husband. I'm fertile."

He didn't need to know anything else and led her straight to an alcove. Amelia had said that she'd be getting some big black cock and she was right. That first man wasn't any thicker than me but he was long. I knew that when he came inside her, he'd be pumping his sperm right next to her cervix. He would probably be fathering our first baby.

And then something unexpected happened. I realised that my jeans were really uncomfortable because I was so stiff.

Watching Amelia suck a random man's cock got me hard. Heating her slurp and hum as she enjoyed herself got me excited.

"Are you ready to put your baby inside me?" She asked him.

No words. But he bent her over the bed and started to insert himself into her. She didn't have any problem with him because his cock was a bit thin, just like mine. But unlike mine, his just kept on going in. Eventually, Amelia gasped.

"I think you hit my cervix there. That's as much as I can take. Are you ready?"

He was. He started pumping and Amelia started moaning.

"Oh, that feels so good. Please don't pull out. Give me your sperm. Give me your baby!"

I saw his muscles clench as he pumped his sperm as deep into Amelia as he could get it. As soon as he was done he had her lie crossways over the bed and clean up his cock. I could see a pearl of his sperm slowly form in her pussy. It grew but didn't quite drip down. It just hung out right next to her ginger pubes. I knew there was a lot more sperm inside her and it would be travelling in the other direction -- towards her egg.

"Sweetie, can you clean me up. I'd like to get ready for the next man to use me."

I came over and tasted her and it was like I'd been struck by lightning. Here was my incredibly sexy wife involving me in this bizarre national sex experiment. Her pussy smelled divine and even though I knew I didn't like the taste of that random man's cum, I couldn't get enough.

I also couldn't get enough because another man came along.

"Excuse me sir, I'd like to use this woman."

The polite young man sat on the chair and started taking off his shoes and socks. Then he neatly undressed, removing a three piece suit with a tie, and some freshly laundered boxer shorts. As he pulled them down I could see that he was probably going to be much shorter than the first man, even when erect. But what he didn't have in length he more than made up for in breadth.

He pulled on his foreskin a couple of times and was ready to go. Amelia was lying back on the bed and had her legs spread.

"Did you know that this is my honeymoon? My husband just cleaned up my first load of cum, so if you work hard you could father my baby. I'm fertile today."

"Happy to lend a hand. It's good to give a married woman a baby for her husband to raise with her."

Then he climbed up and started working his thick cock into my wife's fertile little pussy. Started, because it took a long time. Despite already being wet and engorged, Amelia struggled to accept him.

"Don't worry, little wife. I've never failed yet. You'll get me in and you'll love it."

It must have taken him almost 10 minutes but eventually he'd made it in and Amelia was groaning with serious intensity. I can only imagine that it was so much pleasure it was almost painful. So he started to slowly plunge in and out. He moved steadily and she was yelping with joy.

I stood behind him, watching how widely Amelia's pussy was splayed, and how his balls were bouncing on each thrust. He couldn't have pulled out to cum on her tummy if he'd wanted because she was just too tight. But Amelia didn't want to let him anyway. She had her arms around his shoulders and her legs around his thighs.

It didn't last much longer before he started to shudder, pushed all the way in and stayed there.

Amelia whispered something in his ear and he laughed. Then he just lay there on top of her. He stayed there for a good few minutes until his gently softening cock plopped out and was followed by a slow ooze of sperm. She kissed him on the cheek and he stood up, wiped his cock and balls with some paper towels and got dressed.

Amelia winked at me.

"What do you think?"

"Oh Amelia, I'm so sorry. I was wrong to doubt you. This really is wonderful. I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself. You were right and I was wrong."

"Don't worry, my love. You were worried for me and not about me. That's what counts. But you can see how lovely this is."

"It is lovely, isn't it?"

"Now, Derek. I have another load for you to clean up. Or you can leave it in me. Maybe our first baby will be a baby with a cock as wide as a milk bottle?"

I had a little lick because, well why not. But she was right. Watching my wife get pregnant from free use sex with American men we didn't know was better than I ever could have imagined.

* * *

Early mornings, lunchtimes, and early evenings were the busiest. So, they provided great snacks around 11 and then at 3. Amelia was pretty busy for most of the day. We got back to the motel at around 7 and were far too tired to try their restaurant.

"Did you like your first day?" I asked Amelia.

"No, I loved it. It was just as good as marrying you because you were there to support me."

"Did you have a favourite?"

"I think it was the huge fat guy. It's not that he was very good but his weight was so enormous that I felt totally within his power. I knew that I was unprotected and he would pump me full of his sperm. I couldn't have got up and run away, even if I'd wanted to. It was the most exciting sex I've ever had."

"Does that mean you're looking forward to tomorrow?"

"It certainly does. I can't wait. But I do have to sleep now because I'm also quite tired."

* * *

"I just realised," I told her at breakfast the next day, "we didn't tell anyone where we are. They all think we're at the resort in Florida."

"You're right. My mind was a total blank. I bet my mum will be so jealous."

"Jealous?"

"Of course. What woman given the chance of serving in a wonderful free use lounge, like here in Baker, would choose not to? I bet that every woman would pay money to swap places with me."

"Maybe you're right. But I won't say that to her. I'd feel uncomfortable. I'll just let her know that you're doing very well."

So, we boarded the shuttle for the free use lounge and were slightly stunned to see a nun already in the minibus.

"Hello. Are you going to the free use lounge?"

"Yes, I'll be serving there for the next 10 days."

"10 days? I was just assigned seven," Amelia was surprised.

"Oh, I was assigned seven, like you, but it's my Christian duty. I spoke to the mother superior and she approved three extra days. She spoke with the free use administration and they gave me an extension."

"Isn't it unusual for a nun to serve in a free use lounge?"

"No, we must all serve. And it's especially important with a mission like this. Our service is vital in raising this community, which has suffered so much and for so long. Jesus wants me there, I know. And the men of this community need me there."

"So, what are the chances..." Amelia trailed off but the nun knew what she meant and responded straight away.

"I am almost certain to become pregnant with a lovely black baby. And I celebrate that fact. It is against my faith to use any form of birth control, I'm just 24, and my fertile window starts in two days. The men of this poor town will pump so much of their godcum into me that I will go back to the abbey with a baby in my womb. It is the will of Jesus, I am sure."

"I'm also fertile!" Amelia crowed. "We were planning a honeymoon in Florida but fate intervened and sent us here. I'm also going home with a black baby growing in my womb."

"I am sure it is all part of God's plan."

* * *

Watching the men of this town inseminate and maybe impregnate Amelia was the most erotic experience I'd ever had. But I'd seen that yesterday and I'd never seen a Catholic nun have sex. So I spent the first hour watching her orgasm again and again and again as five men filled her with their sperm.

I spent the rest of the day bouncing around. I watched Amelia, the nun, a white woman from Washington DC, and a Japanese woman from California. They all joyously orgasmed as local men filled them with sperm and went on their way. Those men looked uplifted and ready to go back to their new businesses. I could begin to see how free use could save economies.

* * *

"You were right, you know?"

"I'm your wife, Derek. You need to get used to me always being right."

"I'll try, my love. In this case you were right about your mother. She was excited to hear about what has happened. I told her that you were having a really lovely time and she sent her love. She wasn't at all upset and I'm sure that if she'd spoken to you she'd have told you she was jealous."

"Well, this will make her even more jealous. If you're up for it."

"The nun told us that she spoke with the free use administration and got her service extended. How about us extending our stay here and not bother with those Florida theme parks. I mean, after this, they're not going to be as exciting, are they?"

"You're right. After this, I don't think the 'small world' ride would raise a smile on my face."

"So you'll call them? Maybe we can stay an extra week. Is that OK?"

"Of course it's OK! I'm not going to deny my new wife on our honeymoon. I promise you that I'll arrange an extra week of free use service for you tomorrow."

"I have the best husband. Thank you, my love!"

* * *

We travelled back and forth for the next few days. It wasn't always the same women. Some local women split up their service and did one day a week. Some women pulled strings to be assigned to Baker. One was a state senator from Minnesota. She told us that this was her last chance to have a baby. She'd fought with the administration to be assigned to Baker because her husband had had a vasectomy when she was 25.

She was another wife who'd be going home with a bun in her oven.

We also met a volunteer from Montreal, in Canada. She had paid a significant fee to participate in the US free use program because Canada didn't have one.

I managed to get through to the program administrator for Baker. She eventually, grudgingly agreed to extend Amelia's service by an extra week.

"I'm only doing this as a favour for you because you are tourists and on honeymoon. I can assure you that some other man's wife will be very disappointed by this."

"I do understand, Officer Garcia. We are both incredibly grateful. You have shown incredible hospitality to us and we will think kindly about your country for our whole lives. Especially, as I am sure Amelia is already pregnant. Our baby will be a constant reminder of this wonderful program and your personal kindness."

12