Honeymoon is Free Use Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Mr Jones. I appreciate your kind words. I hope your wife continues to enjoy the wonders of free use. And I hope you are right and she will be going home pregnant."

* * *

The lounge was closed on Sunday morning as most people in Baker attended church.

But the nun, Sister Sarah, did not. Instead, she took us to a local drug store and both women bought pregnancy tests. Despite having seen them in the most intimate situations for the last few days, they both closed the door to pee on the stick.

We sat in our bedroom, watching the sticks, waiting for the lines to appear. Eventually the change happened and we both cheered. Amelia and Sister Sarah were both going home pregnant.

As soon as she learned, Amelia grabbed her phone, ran to the hotel lobby and called her mum using the free WiFi. It was good news and what daughter wouldn't want her mum to know straight away?

* * *

It was about a year later that we were sat in Amelia's parents' conservatory. Our daughter, Tianna, was happily suckling away. Eric was there with his fiancée.

"Where will you take your honeymoon?" I asked.

"Oh, we're planning two weeks driving from San Francisco to San Diego. Apparently the Pacific Coast Highway is very beautiful."

"I've heard that, too." I said. "But I thought you were worried about the chance of being selected for a free use assignment."

"Oh, well when I heard about it initially I was. But after you came back I did some research. A lot of research, actually. And of course, I listened to you. And Jacinda and I decided that we'd actually be very happy if she's assigned for free use on arrival in San Francisco. Coming back with another man's baby in her womb. Well, it would be an amazing piece of luck."

"Did I tell you that I have the number for Officer Garcia, the administrator for the program in Baker? I had to speak with her to get Amelia's assignment extended."

There wasn't a pause or anything. Jacinda almost shouted.

"Give me that number, now!"

Of course, I did. Whether they can get Officer Garcia to do anything for them. Well, who knows?

12