Honeymoon Journey by Train

Story Info
Boss violates the junior's wife in running train.
5.4k words
4.11
45.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falguni
falguni
95 Followers

Well, it is my life story of five years back and how it changed my life. I am Smriti, presently 30 years with a son, who is just 3 years old. I was married to Sanjeev five years back. At that time I was very slim. I am 5'4" and when I was married I had my figure 34-28-34. My complexion is fair, had hairs up to my shoulder and sparkling eyes.

From the facial point of view I was never considered to be beautiful. But people said that I had a charming appearance. My body growth had been good since my adolescent and I worked hard to keep my figure in shape. During my college life I often got compliments as "sexy" for my sparkling eyes and well maintained figure. I also got proposals from many men as well as class mates. But being from a conservative family background, I never entertained such proposals.

When I was twenty-four plus, my parents started looking for suitable grooms and was finally married to Sanjeev. Sanjeev was then 29 and was working as an engineer in a multinational company. After marriage, we both had a compatible sex life and Sanjeev was a very caring person.

In fact, Sanjeev never insisted for sex after marriage till we grew intimate enough through kissing and embracing each other and it was almost after a week of our wedding that we had our first mating session and it was very wonderful as we devoured each other in the privacy of our bedroom.

But during the week after our marriage Sanjeev shared with me his only one bad habit of taking two pegs of wine before going to bed. My conservative background was initially shocked to learn but as he explained his tiresome nature of duty and the restricted quantity of wine he takes, I accepted it.

After our physical intimacy grew, Sanjeev requested me to give him company by drinking gin so that we can drink together. I rejected his idea initially but then decided to try it once. It was during the second month after marriage that after dinner we two sat together and while Sanjeev sipped his whiskey, I gave him company by sipping gin. To be frank, I didn't like the taste.

However, after our drinking session ended I felt very light and as if I was flying. I was slightly tipsy too. Sanjeev held me in caring embrace as we moved to our bedroom and by the time we were near the bed the pallu of my saree had slipped from my shoulder and my blouse covered boobs were exposed to his view.

Sanjeev was looking lustily at me. His looks created heat in me and I teasingly asked him suggesting about my breasts, "Like to drink the wine stored here too?"

"Yeah, if you agree," replied Sanjeev, "And the wine between your legs too."

"You're a real naughty boy," I mockingly said, "Why can't you ask me directly for it? I'm your wife."

Sanjeev's gentle nature came out in his reply even though he was tipsy too, "Ma'am, you're my wife, not my slave. I can't ask you for something which for which you may not be ready. I'm not like those males who impose their wills on their wives."

I was really overwhelmed at his sober nature. I hugged him, planted a kiss on his lips and said, "Sir, your madam is equally ready for it. Take me to bed."

We never had any problem in our sex life but that night, may be for his reassuring words or may be due to tipsy after effects of the drink, we had a mind-blowing physical intimacy. Sanjeev was giving himself to me in the best possible way he could and I was also surrendering my physical and psychological desires to him. Sanjeev was virile without being passionate. We had sex many times during those two months. But on that night we really got to know each other and loved each other as never before.

Due to some urgent projects of Sanjeev, we could not have our honeymoon tour. That night, after our mating session was over and we were lying in each other's embrace Sanjeev told me that his project jobs would be over in next two or three months and we should schedule our honeymoon tour.

We decided to travel to Jaipur first by train, stay there for two or three days and then to take flights to Delhi and from Delhi fly to Manali. However, it was practically on the sixth month of our wedding when Sanjeev got his leave and we took 1st class AC train from the railway junction nearest to our place.

It was on the 8th of September that we boarded the super fast train for one night's journey to Jaipur. Sanjeev had told me about this train. Its AC first class coup was very luxurious. Made only for two passengers, one berth was at the lower level of the right side while another was at the upper level of the opposite side. It looked like a private room. Sanjeev teased me looking at the coup, "The berths are broad enough, we two can use one."

"Don't be crazy on train," I chided him laughingly, "Along with jerking of the train, I can't stand any other jerking."

Both of us smiled at each other. Sanjeev suggested that I should take the lower berth while he would climb to the upper one. The train was yet to start and keeping the luggages in our coup we came down on the platform to buy bottles of mineral water. Sanjeev had carried drinks so that we can enjoy on board.

Suddenly, we saw Pritam on the platform trying frantically for reservation. Pritam was Sanjeev's classmate and worked in the same company. As per official hierarchy, Pritam was Sanjeev's immediate superior. Pritam told that he had to go to Jaipur urgently for a meeting next morning but was unable to get a reservation. September being festival month, the train was full and Pritam couldn't think of travelling in unreserved coach.

As Pritam tried to contact someone for arranging a reservation, Sanjeev asked me aside, "Can we accommodate him in our coup? It will spoil our privacy and naughty games though."

"Do you think we are going to be naughty onboard the train?" I asked him with awe.

"I had the plan to see how it would be like to make love to my wife on a running train," Sanjeev replied in a naughty tone.

"Keep your naughty plan in your brain," I said emphatically, "No touching and cajoling till we are inside the hotel at Jaipur."

"Very cruel wife," Sanjeev said with a feigned note of frustration.

"Call Pritam and offer him to travel in our coup," I said and added further, "I will be assured that my dear husband will not turn horny in the ruuning train in presence of a third party."

Is this called irony? I was teasing my husband about being safe from him if Pritam was there in the coup without even imagining that my greatest ever threat would be from Pritam.

When Sanjeev offered Pritam to travel with us, he refused telling that he would be intruding our privacy. But as Sanjeev insisted he finally agreed and then jokingly said, "Actually railways should sell a single such berth to the couples and sell the other to distressed passengers like me."

Once in the coup, Pritam said, "I will move to the upper berth."

Then addressing me as elder brother's wife said, "Bhabiji, I would also like to bring Sanjeev in my berth so that he doesn't disturb your sleep. But I'm afraid you may think of both as gay."

We laughed at his words but he said to my husband, "Sanjeev, sleep like a good boy and don't disturb bhabi. Remember I am on the upper berth keeping constant watch. After all, bachelors like me always like to play the role of self-proclaimed moral guardians of married couples."

We all laughed at his words. Pritam and Sanjeev were then discussing some official matters related to their upcoming project. The train had started in the meantime and after about five minutes the TTE came to check the tickets.

Sanjeev told the TTE that Pritam has his ticket but since he did not get reservation, we accommodated him in our coup. The TTE seemed reluctant to allow till Pritam and Sanjeev agreed to pay some extra sum to him. Before leaving, the TTE asked us to lock the door of the coup from inside.

After the TTE left Sanjeev locked the door and asked Pritam if he would like to have a drink. Pritam said, "There are two conditions. One, if bhabiji doesn't mind about our drinking. Two, you've kindly accommodated me even causing your inconvenience, so it will be from my side."

"Your bhabi won't mind," Sanjeev replied, "I have taught her to take a bit of gin to give me company."

"Oh that's great," Pritam exclaimed, "Presuming that I will have to travel in unreserved compartment, I had brought canned gin and canned whiskey to make a cocktail. But bhabiji can take the gin we'll do with whiskey."

"You can make a cocktail, if you wish, "I assured Pritam, "I only take a smaller quantity just to give him company and can't consume the full can."

Pritam brought out three cans. Two containing whiskey named something like Stillhouse Moonshine. I never heard such name. The third one was Mint and Cucumber gin. Despite the fact that Sanjeev requested him not to open all the cans at a time, Pritam opened all. He gave one can of whiskey to Sanjeev, kept one for himself and gave the gin can to me telling us, "As we don't have glasses so let us have one can each. Bhabiji, you take just as much you are comfortable with. No need to think of the unconsumed leftover."

We began sipping slowly and comfortably. Pritam had also brought five packets of fried cashew nuts and more than the gin I was interested in that. Perhaps we gossiped and enjoyed the drink for about an hour when Sanjeev declared that he was feeling sleepy and managed to turn on his side to sleep in the lower berth leaving space for me and Pritam to sit.

The train was running at full speed. After Sanjeev had fallen asleep, our conversation became dull and I too felt sleepy. So I waited for half an hour and talked casually to Pritam as a courtesy and the said, "I'm feeling sleey too. I am coming from the toilet before I sleep."

I lifted myself from the seat to unlock the door but due to speed of the train could not keep my balance. Pritam came to my help and opened the door. I had hardly taken two pegs but felt tumultuous as I went out of the coup and was walking along the corridor towards the toilet. I was walking keeping my balance on the train wall and yet my head was so heavy that I stumbled. But I did not fall. Pritam had kept a watch on me and he caught me from falling. His hands surrounded me along my waist.

Pritam said to me, "Don't walk alone. Hold my shoulder and walk along to toilet."

He took me to the toilet, opened the door for me and as I entered he said from ny back, "Catch something or you might fall down."

As I came out of toilet, Pritam again held me but this time his grip tightened a bit on my body. I thought he was afraid that I would stumble again. As we walked along the corridor, he said, "Sanjeev never does his homework well. See he shouldn't have fallen asleep while you're still awake. He spoiled your honeymoon privacy inviting me in your coup. Now he should have been with you to escort you to toilet, but the fool is sleeping leaving his lovely wife to my care."

Despite being tipsy and tumultuous, I looked disapprocingly at Pritam at his using the adjectives "fool" and "lovely" for Sanjeev and me respectively. Pritam said, "Don't mind bhabi, he joined this company before me and today I am his superior just for his lackadaisical attitude."

I didn't say anything. We had reached our coup by then. Sanjeev had by then changed his posture of sleeping and lying on his back had almost occupied the entire berth leaving no space for me. I tried to push him to a side but his athletic body was too much to move. I called him by name several times but he was in deep slumber.

Pritam was just looking at my efforts. I said to him a bit roughly, "Can't you join hands to push your friend to one side?"

"No use," said Pritam, "When asleep a man gets heavier. You better climb and occupy the upper berth?"

"And where will you go?" I asked Pritam.

"Don't bother," Pritam replied, "I will adjust with Sanjeev by pushing him to the other side."

"Are you sure?" I asked as I was feeling embarrassed that Sanjeev had occupied the entire berth.

As assured by Pritam, I decided to go to the upper berth. With speeding train and my own tumultuous condition I had to take the help of Pritam to climb through the wooden stairs kept in the coup for the passenger of the upper berth. I didn't know whether it was intentional or accidental, while helping me to climb, Pritam's hands were firmly on my waist and asses. But I decided to ignore as he was helping me to reach the upper berth.

Wishing Pritam good night I prepared to sleep and took a bedsheet from my bag and covered myself. I was wondering why a slight sipping of gin made me tipsy and tumultuous because I had hardly taken one-sixth of the small can while at home I usually took two pegs. As I layed my body on the upper berth I felt a kind of numbness in my limbs. I raised and moved my hands twice or thrice but there was no difficulty in moving except that they felt heavy.

Pritam saw me moving my hands and asked, "Is anything wrong?"

"Not exactly," I replied, "Has a feeling as if hands and legs have grown heavy."

"Take a long sleep", said Pritam, "I hope you drank gin earlier also."

"Yes," I said, "Not this brand of course."

I turned towards the closed side of the berth and did not know when fell asleep. Pritam had in the meantime put off the bright light and turned on the dim blue light. I was suddenly awakened when I felt a heavy weight on me and it was a smothering weight.

When I tried to locate, in the half lighted coup, I found Pritam is on me and we are under the same bedsheet. I was so afraid and startled that I screamed but soon Pritam's face descended on my lips and kissed me. I tried to push him away but felt the numbness of my hands. Due to effect of drink I could not exactly make out what was happening. Pritam kissed my lips to his heart's content and then disengaged.

Finding my mouth free I immediately reacted, "What nonsense is this? How dare you to do this to your friend's wife?"

I had spoken those words at the top of my voice so that I could draw Sanjeev's attention. But my own voice appeared meek and feeble to my own ears. Pritam laughed like a villain and said, "Scream as much you can. Your husband will not awake in next seven hours. I have drugged him already and in seven hours you can make love to me several times."

While continuing my efforts to fight and free myself, I reacted, "You beast, trying to violate somebody's wife. How can you give such indecent proposal to me? Do you think I am as lecherous as you? Just get off my body before I do anything violent and kick you out of the coup."

Smiling like a devil, Pritam said, "You may not be lecherous as me but you have to be if you wish to avoid bruises and marks on your body.

And you wish to kick me out and fight me? Just check your limbs, honey. You are drugged too and will remain so for hours. Don't behave like a prude. Since the day I saw you I longed to be one with you, darling. Your figure has mesmerizing effect. Even in my dreams I see you nude and making love to me."

Pritam's obscene words shocked me and I was very much alarmed at the numbness of my limbs and my feeble voice. As if not to antagonize him, I said seductively, "I might not have been able to avoid the temptation of enjoying with a handsome like you, but the unlucky thing is I am on my periods. Can we plan it while at Jaipur?"

Pritam gave a viperish smile. As Pritam was on me, my limbs were considerably numb, and I was under a terrible shock of unexpected sexual attack, I had not realized my situation. But I shivered when Pritam's hand went straight inside my panty and grpoing my clean shaved pudenda pushed a finger roughly inside my pussy hole and said, "So you're on your period and without napkins!"

The fact that my lie had been caught had no effect on me as I was more shocked to realize that my salwar was not only unknotted but was pulled to my knees. Pritam was telling me, "You're smart but I am smarter. So leave your lies and enjoy with me without bothering about your hubby. He will not wake up till 7 in the morning."

"You can rape me," I sharply replied, "But remember the consequences. And for your information, I am not a whore to enjoy with everyone who has an unsatisfied tool."

"I am not afraid of the consequences," replied Pritam, "I just want to enjoy with you. What did you say? You're not a whore? You better prepare yourself to be my whore so that no mark of violence is there on your tender and beautiful body."

Pritam once again brought down his face on mine but instead of kiss started biting my lower lip making me let out a sound of pain. Pritam stopped biting and then asked, "How was it baby? Like to have more bite marks on your lips and cheeks?"

I was stunned at Pritam's cruelty. I tried to fight back once again and to push him off my body. But my efforts were inadequate as the numbness had spread from my elbows to the fingers. However, despite the burden of his body on me I kept shaking my body under him as if to shake him off.

Pritam laughed mischievously and said, "The way you're shaking seems as if you're looking for my cock to take it in your hot hole."

In anger I lifted my hand to give him a hard slap but my hand fell like that of a half paralyzed person. Pritam understood, he caught my hand, kissed it and said, "This smooth and sexy hand is not fit for slapping. It has more precious jobs to do."

Telling this, Pritam guided my hand to touch his cock. For the first time I realized that he was already nude under the bedsheet. I shivered in abhorrence thinking that myself Smriti, wife of Sanjeev, was on the railway berth under another man, who was nude and was forcing me to touch his dick.

Pritam continued to tease me verbally, "Do you like taking it in your hand, sweetie? Is it bigger than Sanjeev's? Don't be afraid, it has grown like a giant to drill your hot pussy. Don't be ashamed, baby, I know you're hot and sexy."

I felt humiliated and his heavyweight body was hurting me. Tears came in my eyes and flowed down my cheeks. Pritam teased again, "Those who have wet eyes are also said to have wet pussies."

Pritam's hands had already pushed the lower edge of my kameez upward exposing my belly. He then pushed it further up exposing my breasts covered by my bra. His hands pushed the bra cups upwards and my young boobs were exposed to Pritam. He started groping both quite roughly with his hands and teased, "It is more exciting to caress a woman in front of her sleeping husband. But your tits are well shaped and very sensuous."

I clenched my teeth in utter disgust. But despite my disgust at Pritam's groping my nipples stood erect. Pritam pressed them hard between his thumb and index finger making me groan in pain but he teased again, "Your nipples got erected which shows your prudish behaviour was pretentious. You are enjoying."

"You're hurting me," I said angrily, "Don't be under false impression that I am enjoying. You're taking advantage of a helpless woman after she and her husband were drugged by you."

"Yes, I planfully drugged both of you," Pritam said shamelessly, "I was longing to fuck you from the day I saw you. You're the type of woman who radiate sexuality and I knew both of you have drinking habit. So I just took the advantage.

Instead of complaining just surrender yourself and nobody will ever know of our affairs on board the train. A sexy beauty like you is not to be limited to the enjoyment of one person. I promise, if you fulfill my desire, I will be nice to you and won't hurt you. I can assure, you will enjoy more than you enjoy with your hubby."

"You may consider everyone as dirty as you," I reacted, "But I don't have any interest either in you or in any other person except Sanjeev. And remember, I am not a whore to enjoy with every Tom, Dick and Harry."

"I wanted you to enjoy at your own will," Pritam said hissingly, "But since you would not comply I will make you my slut. And remember, I am not Tom, Dick or Harry, I am your husband's superior and I will make you to enjoy with me like a bitch and shatter all your prudish ego tonight."

falguni
falguni
95 Followers
12